Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10537346 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:11pm On May 08, 2017
Chelseafan1:
As usual, den don win am since na cheesy

We won it last week with 3 games to go, Same number of games that Chelsea will win theirs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2017
Ibime:
People need to ask themselves why Alonso gets in so many goalscoring and dangerous position, ten times more than Moses.

The difference is movement and intelligence.
moses is dumb for any attacking role, he should be converted to a full back instanta

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2017
So this Traore comes in when guys are tired and be forming Messi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:13pm On May 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

We won it last week with 3 games to go, Same number of games that Chelsea will win theirs

We can only win with 2 games left. And Premier League has 38 games while Bundesliga only has 34

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:13pm On May 08, 2017
Ibime:
People need to ask themselves why Alonso gets in so many goalscoring and dangerous position, ten times more than Moses.

The difference is movement and intelligence.

WHat role was ALonso playing before coming to Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:14pm On May 08, 2017
Raumdeuter, Bykebyke, na ds same Middlesbrough almost flog Pep recently o....Pep begged for a draw.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

WHat role was ALonso playing before coming to Chelsea

What does this have to do with it? Moses has been an attacker all his life.

Moses with his pace should be more dangerous than Alonso.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:16pm On May 08, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Ramdeuter, Bykebyke, na ds same Middlesbrough almost flog Pep recently o....Pep begged for a draw.

Yes o Na the same Crystal Palace wey flog Chelsea and Arsenal few weeks back Pep flog like snake last weekend

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:17pm On May 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Completing take on like hidden hazard

Did you see the 3 key passes that Hazard gave Costa, Pedro and Fabregas, are you watching at all?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:18pm On May 08, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Did you see the 3 key passes that Hazard gave Costa, Pedro and Fabregas, are you watching at all?

I saw the key pass Fabregas gave Diego Costa and the one Azpi gave Alonso
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:19pm On May 08, 2017
Ibime:

Yes of course. Go and check KDB position on the pitch and his returns from there.

If you are to choose between KdB and Hazard for your team, would you go for KdB?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:21pm On May 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

This yeye account wey dem force you open for Nysc abi no be so

Exactly, na nysc account, how u take know? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2017
matic well done sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 9:21pm On May 08, 2017
beautiful finish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:21pm On May 08, 2017
Matic mi cheesy

Who noticed all these goals na inside this keeper kolo hi dey enter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2017
And Matic it is. Boro really need to go down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:22pm On May 08, 2017
diggz:

U dey answer am ni.....Bobo na Ibo man blood e carry for body but na Yoruba man hin be. Over kaku wan kill my guy.

grin grin, Baba Ibeji, money too sweet.

I never see ur Hand for that account o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2017
Chelseafan1:

If you are to choose between KdB and Hazard for your team, would you go for KdB?

Everytime.

Na una wey dribbling dey trip.

Goals, assists and creativity is the koko for me.

The point of dribbling is to shift your man and make the pass. DeBruyne never fails to do that. Hazard will do it 3 times without producing the final pass. DeBruyne is way more dangerous a footballer.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neighy(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2017
3 goals in between d leg.. Wat a badday for guzan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2017
Mathematic!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2017
Thecassanova:
Matic mi cheesy

Who noticed all these goals na inside this keeper kolo hi dey enter
The defence no dey help the guy at all.

Commentators on Premierleague live are asking if Conte can't at least go cool on the celebration since his opposite Manager is getting relegated. Lol

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2017
Ibime:

Everytime.

The point of dribbling is to shift your man and make the pass. DeBruyne never fails to do that. Hazard will do it 3 times without producing the final pass. DeBruyne is way more dangerous a footballer.
u fail to understand that outside of scoring or assist watching match is also to catch fun and entertainment, why was JJ so special, Hazard brings such joy to watch, and that's why if we are willing to sell and make a record sales Real are ready to pay the cash.............

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:26pm On May 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

You dey mind chelseafan1, Na him type go dey nyansh woman and dey calculate the volume of sem3n he go ejaculate

That account I am sure has less than 5k in it or even less than 2k sef.

So, make I post my Gtbank Account here make boys wipe money wey I don dey work for, Olorun maje. tongue

Abeg o, ds one na for online banking, recharging, subscribing, funding merrybet, bet9ja, MMM and all those rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2017
What are the odds of scoring 3 goals in one game with nutmegs?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2017
spartacus11:

u fail to understand that outside of scoring or assist watching match is also to catch fun and entertainment, why was JJ so special, Hazard brings such joy to watch, and that's why if we are willing to sell and make a record sales Real are ready to pay the cash.............

Joy from dribbling na for small boys. Ive been watching football now for a quarter of a century. Effectiveness na wetin concern me. Even in Super Eagles, I preferred Oliseh and Finidi to Okocha.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:31pm On May 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes o Na the same Crystal Palace wey flog Chelsea and Arsenal few weeks back Pep flog like snake last weekend

Chelsea top of the league, Pep nko? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:32pm On May 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

I saw the key pass Fabregas gave Diego Costa and the one Azpi gave Alonso

I am sure you also saw the ones Hazard gave too. Cr7 and Messi will bury doz ones easily for Neymar.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:34pm On May 08, 2017
Ibime:

Everytime.

KdB dey creative pass Hazard??

Kuku kill me already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2017
It might be late for this but e no mean. tongue Happy birthday day to Chelseafan1. Wishing you the best bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 08, 2017
Counting down to winning to Friday, when Chelsea would be crowned champions!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:37pm On May 08, 2017
Chelseafan1:

KdB dey creative pass Hazard??

Kuku kill me already.

Don't mention Hazard and DeBruyne in the same sentence with creativity.

Creativity is vision first and foremost, not dribbling 3 men and redribbling them again.

How many assist does Hazard have this season playing as a forward? Is it even up to 7?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:37pm On May 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Post your account wey money dey inside not this one

Can you actually hack my account that has money in it?
I'm curious please.

So, na wahala to post person account details online?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: larride(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.