Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10429795 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6007) (6008) (6009) (6010) (6011) (6012) (6013) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
Greatihex:
who is coaching the epl Champions?

grin grin grin grin

Chelseafan1:

Lol, Raumdeuter no get sense at all. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Lol, thank God this honourable man right here isn't a Chelsea nor Hazard fan.

Afrodoc, Afrodoc1, Afrodoc2, A40, Raumdeuter won't like this at all. They won't. grin grin grin
Let your Hidden Shakushaku return to CL footie before any discussions on this matter go start. Person wey no pass WAEC can't be laughing at another person wey get extra year

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Lol, Raumdeuter no get sense at all. grin

I expect raumdeuter to tag him fraudiola this season. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
monerozi5590:

Sly dig at raumdeuter. lol. airmark will be very happy reading the above.

Pkasso is the only sensible bayern fan on this forum. Nincompoops like raumdeuter and a40 don't like him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
airmark:

Pkasso is the only sensible bayern fan on this forum. Nincompoops like raumdeuter and a40 don't like him.
Nobody rates you or likes you amongst sensible Barca, Chelsea, United and Bayern fans. Your stewpidity is constant like Nigeria's epileptic power supply. It unites all of us in agreement even when we disagree on every other thing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
Unlimited22:

But of course, it won't be a team led by Pep Guardiola that got beaten by Lyon at home.
Continue.

Who coached Man City tonight? The only reason I answered you different from the other 2 moronss is that I believe you still have hope
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
raumdeuter:

Who coached Man City tonight? The only reason I answered you different from the other 2 moronss is that I believe you still have hope
Pep was in the stands, but it doesn't mean he didn't have a say in the team's tactics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
Unlimited22:

Pep was in the stands, but it doesn't mean he didn't have a say in the team's tactics.

So who was making the in game tactical changes? Or you think coaches are by the sidelines just for fun when they can sit at home
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
A40:
Nobody rates you or likes you amongst sensible Barca, Chelsea, United and Bayern fans. Your stewpidity is constant like Nigeria's epileptic power supply. It unites all of us in agreement even when we disagree on every other thing

Everyone on this forum regardless of club affiliation is in agreement on one thing, That airmark is a morron

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
raumdeuter:

So who was making the in game tactical changes? Or you think coaches are by the sidelines just for fun when they can sit at home
Is it not possible that him and his assistant were communicating somehow?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
airmark:
I expect ramdeuter to tag him fraudiola this season. cheesy
The person who broke the record of goals scored and point made ever in EPL history

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
Unlimited22:

Note, this was from redcafe at the end of 2016/17.
And Chelsea added an FA Cup last season, while United went trophyless.
Errm....so in total i count 15 titles for Chelsea and 12 for United.

Tell me, where did United's Europa League win disappear to?? And what of our club world cup(or does that one not count as a major trophy) win in 2008??

Anyhow na 15-14 in favour of Chelsea but this still doesn't indicate u've been more successful. Lets not forget we went trophyless and were in the worst form of our lives after SAF’S retirement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lana1:
Errm....so in total i count 15 titles for Chelsea and 12 for United.

Tell me, where did United's Europa League win disappear to?? And what of our club world cup(or does that one not count as a major trophy) win in 2008??

Anyhow na 15-14 in favour of Chelsea but this still doesn't indicate u've been more successful. Lets not forget we went trophyless and were in the worst form of our lives after SAF’S retirement
That's why I added the FA Cup last season.
No one can argue with United's pedigree, but in recent years, Chelsea, even while blowing hot and cold, have been the most successful as per trophy count.
If there's any other yardstick, no problem, we can judge it that way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
Roland17:

I respectfully disagree with your post.

The last time we watched Sane was the 2nd half/ conclusion of last season where he not only featured but was integral to the attack of the title winning side. He started most of the games. For some reason, Low backed by the German FA chose to exclude him from the World Cup, despite an exceptional season in the league.

Furthermore, you are very very wrong about the reason why he was excluded from the National team. I follow the German team closely and It had absolutely nothing to do with his attitude but Low's tactics and the German FA's preference for experience. J. Low chose J. Brandt over Sane because he provided cover for the wing back (LB/RB) and nothing about his indifference. Draxler and Reus are more experienced and while it was disappointing, it was no news that they would be picked ahead of Sane because that is what Germany prioritizes. Germany returned 9 players from the 2014 world cup in Brazil and over 10 from the Euro's, that tells you how the German's operate when it comes to big competitions.

Next was the pre season where he was an absolute beast. He did not start any game until game 5 of the EPL against Fulham where he opened scoring. Prior to that he did not appear in the team sheet in game 3 I think because of course he was not playing. Players like Mahrez and Bernado Silva have started games ahead of Sane.

Today we saw him in the UCL and even though he did not start, he came in and provided an assist.

So where exactly has his standard fallen since last season? Where have you watched him play since last season? Do you expect him to be happy he is not playing?
No one is disputing the fact that Sane deserved to make the World Cup squad on merit. And I never said his attitude was the main reason why he was dropped, I said it was a contributing factor.

You might want to read what Toni Kroos had to say about Sane during the international break:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45426091

And about him being an absolute beast in preseason, you are absolutely wrong. He had a terrible one. Even in the Community Shield game against Chelsea, he looked out of sorts and was rightfully taken off at halftime. Here is Pep complaining after a preseason game against Liverpool:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11449100/pep-guardiola-says-leroy-sane-is-far-away-from-his-best-form-despite-scoring-in-liverpool-defeat

So you see, that was a warning. One he clearly didn't heed.

He has looked better in recent weeks though. When he was brought on against France in a Nations League game, I saw the intensity and a willingness to impress. He had only about 10 mins, but i made a mental note of that. He also looked sharp against Fulham so maybe Pep is finally getting across to him.

I just feel you are overreacting grin and with time, everything will come back to normal. The season is long and Sane still has a big part to play for Man City.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Beorn: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
A40:

Ho Lee Cheet!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
raumdeuter:

Neymars records speak volumes. More CL goals in 1 season than Hidden Hazard has his entire career. More world cup goals than Hidden

Football is played on the field, some players let their goals and assists speak for them not what fanbys think
in fact hold on for a second...no player is just too good and no player is utterly bad...d only difference is d team d player plays for and/or d coaching style he is under...Cr7 is good...but I can boldly say here that he won't lift CL trophy D's season...he is like a fish DAT left water and thinks it will survive in land...CR7 has left d location where he would be a "god"... same tin for neyma...barca was a cover up for him...he couldn't save Brazil and now he can't save PSG...Hazard may have been under d worse system in his career doesn't mean he isn't good...d day messi leaves barca,,,DAT day messi loses his relevance so team and coaching style is D making and D breaking of players.. PERIOD

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
A40:
Tears in my eyes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....untop footie ffs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 20, 2018
Lana1:
Bros u mentioned a 10 year timeframe which is what i followed. Since 2008; 3rd, 1st, 2nd, 6th, 3rd, 3rd, 1st, 10th, 1st, 5th. How is this not inconsistent??

Yes u've won it twice in 4 seasons. But we all know that one Conte won was an oriyomi win as u didn't have any midweek games. We all saw how the following season turned out...

We really need to quash this mentality that some of you Chelsea fans have that "you are the most successful English club in the last 10 years". Even if we look back to when sugar daddy lavished oil money on ur club, u are still not the most successful. U've certainly won a lot but u definitely haven't won the most.

Ok. No vex.
Manyoo fans sha, when did i mention that Chelsea was the MOST successful?
Oriyomi win? When would your own head save you too? You think United is the consistent team?
We made top three in 7 of the 10 occasions and that's not consistent enough, please list United's standings and let's see how many times you were 1st or 2nd since that seems to be your definition of consistency
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 4:25am On Sep 20, 2018
A40:

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 4:37am On Sep 20, 2018
Chelseafan1:

The guy is a pain in the ass, he keeps repeating the same thing like a programmed robot.... If Neymar scored 100 goals last season in the UCL, how did those goals help PSG.? He can't answer.

Scoring cheap goals against weak teams in the group stages, when he was needed to make his team qualify to the next stage. He was found wanting. Same thing yesterday.

I can never engage my time arguing with him because it would be a waste of my time doing that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Oriyomi win? When would your own head save you too? You think United is the consistent team?
We made top three in 7 of the 10 occasions and that's not consistent enough, please list United's standings and let's see how many times you were 1st or 2nd since that seems to be your definition of consistency

Brother, when you want to engage in a discussion with a scummoth, please choose at least half sensible ones!

The one you're onto, with multiple L's as his moniker prefix isn't one of them!

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

Brother, when you want to engage in a discussion with a scummoth, please choose at least half sensible ones!

The one you're onto, [b]with multiple L's as his moniker prefix isn't one of them
! [/b]
This early morning laugh for road to office dey sweet eeh

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2018
Afolabi6046:
U didn't need to mention most successful for anyone to know that's what u were implying.

Oriyomi win? When would your own head save you too?
No worry. That time dey come. grin
They just need to sack Mourinho first.

You think United is the consistent team?
United in the same time. 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 7th, 4th, 5th, 6th, 2nd.

This for me is a more consistent result than 1st, 2nd, 6th,...,1st, 10th, 1st, 5th!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2018
Manu fans will leave their grave yard thread and be coming here to seek attention and remind us of cobweb decorated passed glories

So insecured lol

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2018
Lol. And herein lies the problem.

If u mention last two or 5 years its perfectly fine by me. But a Chelsea fan brought up history not me. A Chelsea fan mentioned 10 years not me. And when we go back and compare results from those 10 years, and we see how ur own logic has already defeated ur argument, u start calling us History FC and how its only two years ago that matters.

And pls shut the hell up about posting on one thread or the other. Posters will always migrate to the thread that commands the most traffic.

Chelsea fans ve been posting on our thread since yesterday. I don't see you crying about it!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Europa League na torture o. Just looking through the fixtures and the kain strange teams and obscure locations I dey see just dey make me laugh. If only one could decide not to participate at all. Those cold nights in the backwaters of Europe. I no envy una.

The one good thing about this is that Chelsea fans get to improve their knowledge of geography by learning about places and cities which they never knew existed grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2018
pkasso:
Europa League na torture o. Just looking through the fixtures and the kain strange teams and obscure locations I dey see just dey make me laugh. If only one could decide not to participate at all. Those cold nights in the backwaters of Europe. I no envy una.

The one good thing about this is that Chelsea fans get to improve their knowledge of geography by learning about places and cities which they never knew existed grin
Hahhahaha grin grin grin

You are not well man grin..chai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Participating clubs like

FC Krasnodar
Bate (this one sounds like a yoruba jazz/juju)
Apollon Limassol (King Apollo II FC?)
Dudelange (more like a dude's lounge or what?)
Vorskla (Vodka)

All the best to Chelsea and Arsenal!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2018
How are we preparing against the Thessalonian Gentiles?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2018
Lana1:
U didn't need to mention most successful for anyone to know that's what u were implying.

No worry. That time dey come. grin
They just need to sack Mourinho first.

United in the same time. 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 7th, 4th, 5th, 6th, 2nd.

This for me is a more consistent result than 1st, 2nd, 6th,...,1st, 10th, 1st, 5th!
You definitely saw me say something like "than MOST"....haba na!

we made top 3 seven times, you did six times and you still say you're more consistent. ....well, i give up!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2018
Lana1:
Lol. And herein lies the problem.

If u mention last two or 5 years its perfectly fine by me. But a Chelsea fan brought up history not me. A Chelsea fan mentioned 10 years not me. And when we go back and compare results from those 10 years, and we see how ur own logic has already defeated ur argument, u start calling us History FC and how its only two years ago that matters.

And pls shut the hell up about posting on one thread or the other. Posters will always migrate to the thread that commands the most traffic.

Chelsea fans ve been posting on our thread since yesterday. I don't see you crying about it!!
The thing is i just said my mind, i didn't even compare Chelsea with Manyoo. You were the one that felt insecure and drew out your sword.

Truth of the matter las las is we know the present competitive guys in England. The last you guys really fought for a noteworthy trophy was last season(can we even say you did considering the gap between the 1st and you).

This is my point, Chelsea won the league 2 seasons ago, we finished 5th last season, now we're already fighting for it again. That has been the trend in recent times.

I hope you understand now?

FOOTBALL is a game that unites, no need for unnecessary bashing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2018
elrony:
How are we preparing against the Thessalonian Gentiles?

we are taking the truth to them and that is an L grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6007) (6008) (6009) (6010) (6011) (6012) (6013) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Capaldi and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.