Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10444317 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6006) (6007) (6008) (6009) (6010) (6011) (6012) ... (19122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
Roland17:
Jesus with a 2/10 performance. grin
ihenacho is better than that boy grin.

But this lyon team good o.. see them turning mancity like amala grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Roland17:
Jesus with a 2/10 performance. grin
But he's better than Aguero, who is finished...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
ihenacho is better than that boy grin.

But this lyon team good o.. see them turning mancity like amala grin

They have excellent passers in different positions and that means they can start the counter with a single pass that exposes City.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mumu pep

See sane running down defense and creating assist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
And now City score. Comeback on the cards?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
raumdeuter:

Last season Neymar didnt play with Messi and Neymar scored 6 goals in the CL that is more goals than Hidden Hazard has in CL open play in his entire career

What is wrong with the club Hazard plays for? They won the CL just before Hazard joined but Hazard has taken them out of CL 3 in the past 4 seasons

At every stage they both played, Neymar has shown he is better than Hidden by a distance

Stop repeating this nonsense, he has more goals than Hazard, how were the goals useful for PSG, it's just like scoring 6 goals at the group stage and at the round of 16 where he shud turn up for his team, he had no goal, no assist.

Don't you have sense? How did his 6 goals help PSG, or was the board satisfied he scored at the group stages but couldn't score when it mattered more.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
Cypmeni:

Man stop repeating what you had already said, it's now boring to the ears

The guy is a pain in the ass, he keeps repeating the same thing like a programmed robot.... If Neymar scored 100 goals last season in the UCL, how did those goals help PSG.? He can't answer.

Scoring cheap goals against weak teams in the group stages, when he was needed to make his team qualify to the next stage. He was found wanting. Same thing yesterday.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
dopeJemi:

Chelsea won the Champions League with Torres, Mata, Ramirez and Di Matteo as coach though, Just saying, If you are saying Hazard needs to play with a lot of good players to shine on the biggest stages, need I remind you Brazil doesn't or didn't have a lot of them a few years back

Brazil is different from PSG. Club football is entirely different from National assignment.

That being said, I listed some other reasons aside playing alongside quality players, Neymar kuku has quality players around him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Stop repeating this nonsense, he has more goals than Hazard, how were the goals useful for PSG, it's just like scoring 6 goals at the group stage and at the round of 16 where he shud turn up for his team, he had no goal, no assist.

Don't you have sense? How did his 6 goals help PSG, or was the board satisfied he scored at the group stages but couldn't score when it mattered more.

You are irredemably foolish

Neymars goals and assists made PSG top their group last season and he was injured in the second round

hazard has played multiple seasons for Chelsea in the CL, what has been his contribution to Chelsea? 4 goals in 6 seasons is all the useless waste product can muster

The day Hidden in the CL catches the number of goals Neymar has at PSG send me a message

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lana1:
Except United!!

And as for the rest of the post.....Myth. U ve been just about as competitive as everyone else in the last 10 years(since August 2018) you speak of. U ve finished 1st three times and 2nd once. The rest u've been flirting between 3rd and 10th!!

Rather than competitive i think the word u're looking for is inconsistent.
Chelsea has won the league twice in the last 4 seasons but we're inconsistent, alright man, i concur.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Brazil is different from PSG. Club football is entirely different from National assignment.

That being said, I listed some other reasons aside playing alongside quality players, Neymar kuku has quality players around him.

Na rectangle ball dem dey play for National team football

See excuses being generated because Hidde shakushaku cannot score more than 4 CL goals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Roland17:

I am just going to watch and gloat as the British media drag him to the gutters if this result holds. I don't understand his problem with the kid and you can not motivate a young player with such methods. Sane suffered the same treatment earlier last season before he enjoyed a long run during the second half of the season.

I have maintained that he should sell Sane, better still Sane should open up about leaving City. He deserves to be playing 90 mins.

Sane was a starter last season!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lana1:
Except United!!

And as for the rest of the post.....Myth. U ve been just about as competitive as everyone else in the last 10 years(since August 2018) you speak of. U ve finished 1st three times and 2nd once. The rest u've been flirting between 3rd and 10th!!

Rather than competitive i think the word u're looking for is inconsistent.
in this same timeline, Chelsea won UCL, UEL, 4FA Cups and 2 League Cups

and if you had calmed down before drawing your sword, you would see that i used MOST throughout

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
I just wish Depay had scored. E for kill those City fans for IG.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
Unlimited22:
I just wish Depay had scored. E for kill those City fans for IG.
two assist no bad naa, depay >>>>>hazard and neymar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
CheLsea kicking the first ball in europa league this season, what an honor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
weedtaker:
two assist no bad naa, depay >>>>>hazard and neymar
Martial scored.
Martial >>>>>>>>>Neymar grin grin
Lyon's first goal was assisted by Fekir, btw

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
raumdeuter:

Neymars goals and assists made PSG top their group last season and he was injured in the second round

Lmao.....this is fair enough. grin grin grin

hazard has played multiple seasons for Chelsea in the CL, what has been his contribution to Chelsea? 4 goals in 6 seasons is all the useless waste product can muster

The day Hidden in the CL catches the number of goals Neymar has at PSG send me a message

This isn't necessary, you've answered me already. I didn't ask you all these epistle. Neymar's goals made PSG top the Group, that's just about it for the 220m man. Goodnight bro cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
Roland17:

I am just going to watch and gloat as the British media drag him to the gutters if this result holds. I don't understand his problem with the kid and you can not motivate a young player with such methods. Sane suffered the same treatment earlier last season before he enjoyed a long run during the second half of the season.

I have maintained that he should sell Sane, better still Sane should open up about leaving City. He deserves to be playing 90 mins.
I think you are being a little bit sentimental about this. I know you like Sane but even you can't deny he's been below par. There is nothing wrong with a bit of tough love to get him back on track. Pep demands nothing but the very best from his players and Sane has let his standards slip. There has always been that worry about his laxity and nonchalance and that in a way has contributed to his inability to secure a starting shirt in the German national team.

Pep has a number of options on the wings and it's only normal that Sane sits out a few games. At least until he proves he is ready.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
raumdeuter:

I thought you have finished chopping your big L on Hazard since? Are u still hating on hazard?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Pep will still bench Sane again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
Neymar1095:

This part of the season is hardly relevant at all. Its February onwards where
it really matters. And by then tuchel would have implemented his style fully . The ucl is coming to Paris or Manchester.
Manchester United

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
farmers league just beat EPL champions at home
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
raumdeuter:
farmers league just beat EPL champions at home
who is coaching the epl Champions?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
Greatihex:

Lol, Raumdeuter no get sense at all. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Greatihex:

I will expect sensible people to know the answer but not Shekpe fans like you and this one here
Chelseafan1:

Lol, Rumdeuter no get sense at all. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
raumdeuter:

I will expect sensible people to know the answer but not Shekpe fans like you and this one here
But of course, it won't be a team led by Pep Guardiola that got beaten by Lyon at home.
Continue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Chelsea has won the league twice in the last 4 seasons but we're inconsistent, alright man, i concur.
Bros u mentioned a 10 year timeframe which is what i followed. Since 2008; 3rd, 1st, 2nd, 6th, 3rd, 3rd, 1st, 10th, 1st, 5th. How is this not inconsistent??

Yes u've won it twice in 4 seasons. But we all know that one Conte won was an oriyomi win as u didn't have any midweek games. We all saw how the following season turned out...

We really need to quash this mentality that some of you Chelsea fans have that "you are the most successful English club in the last 10 years". Even if we look back to when sugar daddy lavished oil money on ur club, u are still not the most successful. U've certainly won a lot but u definitely haven't won the most.

Afolabi6046:
in this same timeline, Chelsea won UCL, UEL, 4FA Cups and 2 League Cups

and if you had calmed down before drawing your sword, you would see that i used MOST throughout
Ok. No vex.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lana1:
Bros u mentioned a 10 year timeframe which is what i followed. Since 2008; 3rd, 1st, 2nd, 6th, 3rd, 3rd, 1st, 10th, 1st, 5th. How is this not inconsistent??

Yes u've won it twice in 4 seasons. But we all know that one Conte won was an oriyomi win as u didn't have any midweek games. We all saw how the following season turned out...

We really need to quash this mentality that some of you Chelsea fans have that "you are the most successful English club in the last 10 years". Even if we look back to when sugar daddy lavished oil money on ur club, u are still not the most successful. U've certainly won a lot but u definitely haven't won the most.

Ok. No vex.
Boss, I no been Wan chook mouth, but if you're using trophies won as a yardstick, Chelsea have been the most successful team in England since the takeover.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
Unlimited22:

Boss, I no been Wan chook mouth, but if you're using trophies won as a yardstick, Chelsea have been the most successful team in England since the takeover.
Do a side by side comparison make we see!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
pkasso:
I think you are being a little bit sentimental about this. I know you like Sane but even you can't deny he's been below par. There is nothing wrong with a bit of tough love to get him back on track. Pep demands nothing but the very best from his players and Sane has let his standards slip. There has always been that worry about his laxity and nonchalance and that in a way has contributed to his inability to secure a starting shirt in the German national team.

Pep has a number of options on the wings and it's only normal that Sane sits out a few games. At least until he proves he is ready.

I respectfully disagree with your post.

The last time we watched Sane was the 2nd half/ conclusion of last season where he not only featured but was integral to the attack of the title winning side. He started most of the games. For some reason, Low backed by the German FA chose to exclude him from the World Cup, despite an exceptional season in the league.

Furthermore, you are very very wrong about the reason why he was excluded from the National team. I follow the German team closely like most national teams and It had absolutely nothing to do with his attitude but Low's tactics and the German FA's preference for experience. J. Low chose J. Brandt over Sane because he provided cover for the wing back (LB/RB) and nothing about his indifference. Draxler and Reus are more experienced and while it was disappointing, it was no news that they would be picked ahead of Sane because that is what Germany prioritizes. Germany returned 9 players from the 2014 world cup in Brazil and over 10 from the Euro's, that tells you how the German's operate when it comes to big competitions.

Next was the pre season where he was an absolute beast. He did not start any game until game 5 of the EPL against Fulham where he opened scoring. Prior to that he did not appear in the team sheet in game 3 I think because of course he was not playing. Players like Mahrez and Bernado Silva have started games ahead of Sane.

Today we saw him in the UCL and even though he did not start, he came in and provided an assist.

So where exactly has his standard fallen since last season? Where have you watched him play since last season? Do you expect him to be happy he is not playing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lana1:
Do a side by side comparison make we see!!
Note, this was from redcafe at the end of 2016/17.
And Chelsea added an FA Cup last season, while United went trophyless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6006) (6007) (6008) (6009) (6010) (6011) (6012) ... (19122) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.