Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10434088 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6413) (6414) (6415) (6416) (6417) (6418) (6419) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Chisora is ahead for me sha. Nigger has been landing liver shots all night.

Whyte may be dead before the championship
Chisora making too many mental mistakes. He is trying to land a KO by all means. Did you see how he spun 360 trying to land that hook? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:17am On Dec 23, 2018
nihilistjnr:
ojoro don start

Below the belt bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:17am On Dec 23, 2018
Why Chisora dey throw low blows? He wan DQ himself?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:21am On Dec 23, 2018
A40:
Chisora making too many mental mistakes. He is trying to land a KO by all means. Did you see how he spun 360 trying to land that hook? grin grin

and got a punch to back of his head for his troubles grin

Omo Dillian get iron chin o. Chisora don land enough valium shots and nothing happened
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:22am On Dec 23, 2018
airmark:

Below the belt bro.

it was on the guard jo. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:26am On Dec 23, 2018
Chisora is mad o.

Such a dirty cünt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:26am On Dec 23, 2018
goodnight! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:27am On Dec 23, 2018
see sparking cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:28am On Dec 23, 2018
Omo Chisora don first us enter New Year oh. #PrayForChisora
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:29am On Dec 23, 2018
my man is communing with his ancestors right now.

Blank panther no flower grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:29am On Dec 23, 2018
nihilistjnr:
see sparking cheesy

I told you bro. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:32am On Dec 23, 2018
Hahahaha My Aff Uncle is seeing stars as we speak grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:33am On Dec 23, 2018
airmark:

I told you bro. cheesy

I hate chisora but I was impressed by him today.

But mehn, that left hook snatched Chisora's soul
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:35am On Dec 23, 2018
nihilistjnr:

I hate chisora but I was impressed by him today.

But mehn, that left hook snatched Chisora's soul

Whyte has the most dangerous left hook among the HWs. It's his major weapon, which AJ did well to avoid in their last fight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 12:41am On Dec 23, 2018
Whyte just dey demo

AJ done it before, and you will be kpokpod again grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:48am On Dec 23, 2018
nihilistjnr:

and got a punch to back of his head for his troubles grin

Omo Dillian get iron chin o. Chisora don land enough valium shots and nothing happened
Lol credit to Chisora. He never does boring fights. Win, lose or draw. He really exerted a shitload of energy trying to get the KO

Dilian get very strong chin sha. And that hook if you notice did not even land clean and complete. Chisora for don need stretcher
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:51am On Dec 23, 2018
HanksAnuku:
Whyte just dey demo

If I'm AJ I have zero incentive to fight Whyte. Wilder should be the only target
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 12:53am On Dec 23, 2018
A40:
If I'm AJ I have zero incentive to fight Whyte. Wilder should be the only target

Wilder dey chase Fury apparently.

I see AJ gapping off at the mouth about Wilder and Whyte...man no wan talk about Gypsy king
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:55am On Dec 23, 2018
HanksAnuku:
Whyte just dey demo

What! He wants to fight Femooo? He'd simply Get destroyed. Infact He'd do well to stay way clear of the the top three lads in the division. Judging from tonight's Fight, Wilder would be the most dangerous of the three for Him to face. He would be Wilder's ideal punchingbag opponent. A fighter with no technique or defence. A Street Brawler.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 12:57am On Dec 23, 2018
chic2pimp:

What! He wants to fight Femooo? He'd simply Get destroyed. Infact He'd do well to stay way clear of the the top three lads in the division. Judging from tonight's Fight, Wilder would be the most dangerous of the three for Him to face. He would be Wilder's ideal punchingbag opponent. A fighter with no technique or defence. A Street Brawler.

Ah an.

You didn't hear him send for "that lanky piece of shït"? grin

AJ vex for that yarns gaan cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:01am On Dec 23, 2018
HanksAnuku:

Wilder dey chase Fury apparently.

I see AJ gapping off at the mouth about Wilder and Whyte...man no wan talk about Gypsy king
Lool if I'm AJ I want to unify the belts before facing Fury. It's not even fear just common sense

Unless AJ thinks his chain is too Frank Brunoesque I don't see why he would be scared to fight a Fury he can actually drop if he hangs around long enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:03am On Dec 23, 2018
chic2pimp:

Lool Wilder would toe-tag Whyte. He doesn't want that smoke at all

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:06am On Dec 23, 2018
Whyte is crazy, he nearly won AJ with his mouth last time they fought. He knows how to get under his skin. AJ said he wanted Chisora to whoop him in the build-up too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:06am On Dec 23, 2018
HanksAnuku:

Ah an.

You didn't hear him send for "that lanky piece of shït"? grin

AJ vex for that yarns gaan cheesy

My Guy is writing checks His hands can't cash. He better stick to fighting Fat Zims abeg. AJ is not on His level. Besides AJ has everything to loose and nothing to gain from this fight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:11am On Dec 23, 2018
A40:
Lool Wilder would toe-tag Whyte. He doesn't want that smoke at all

An easy payday for Wilder. Whyte knows it hence why He has resisted any Wilder talk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:14am On Dec 23, 2018
airmark:
Whyte is crazy, he nearly won AJ with his mouth last time they fought. He knows how to get under his skin. AJ said he wanted Chisora to whoop him in the build-up too.

That's His only chance of sucess. Try getting under AJ's skin and then turn it into a brawling Match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:18am On Dec 23, 2018
chic2pimp:

An easy payday for Wilder. Whyte knows it hence why He has resisted any Wilder talk.

Don't underrate the body snatcher. cheesy

chic2pimp:

That's His only chance of sucess. Try getting under AJ's skin and then turn it into a brawling Match.

I will like to hear what he will say this time around in 'gloves are off' if the fight is agreed. I like listening to him, not as boring as AJ.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:39am On Dec 23, 2018
airmark:

Don't underrate the body snatcher. cheesy

Not in this instance. The only thing He has going for Him is a decent chin. To beat Wilder, You need to have a good/High Ring IQ or at the very least have quite a decent boxing technique. He has neither.

airmark:

I will like to hear what he will say this time around in 'gloves are off' if the fight is agreed. I like listening to him, not as boring as AJ.

Loool....He has quite a potty mouth on Him. A Lad's Lad. That's one of the reasons I absolutely love Conor Mcgregor. Never a dull moment with Him grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:40am On Dec 23, 2018
Ahem.

Unless things change, Sarriball or Sorryball is probably the most non-penetrative, unproductive football ever.

Almost 700 passes, 0 goals. What? 2 attempts on goal?

So far, the very centerpiece of Sorryball is a joke. He is no Fabrepass and definitely not a Kante. Mikel better pass this guy. Lol tongue cheesy What does he bring to the team? David Luiz offers more going forward and spraying passes.

Who is to blame now Sarri?

Anyways, can't wait to see the movie "Vardy: Chat Sh.it , Get Banged" cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by haryomikun(m): 4:25am On Dec 23, 2018
airmark:

Have you watched Efe Ajagba box before? If he is not rushed, he will be the man to beat in like 2yrs time.
He's good but to me, looks like an improper version of Deontay Wilder. He'll need to get more technical to avoid being a journeyman. His record is already in his favour though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:09am On Dec 23, 2018
FBS:
Ahem.

Unless things change, Sarriball or Sorryball is probably the most non-penetrative, unproductive football ever.

Almost 700 passes, 0 goals. What? 2 attempts on goal?

So far, the very centerpiece of Sorryball is a joke. He is no Fabrepass and definitely not a Kante. Mikel better pass this guy. Lol tongue cheesy What does he bring to the team? David Luiz offers more going forward and spraying passes.

Who is to blame now Sarri?

Anyways, can't wait to see the movie "Vardy: Chat Sh.it , Get Banged" cheesy
Please he just got to England, let's give him three more years to get used to the weather. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6413) (6414) (6415) (6416) (6417) (6418) (6419) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.