Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10540639 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6415) (6416) (6417) (6418) (6419) (6420) (6421) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Pickford had no business coming for that ball. He complicated that play for Zouma who should have cleared everything insight including his goalie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
Kieran Trippier has a wand of a right foot.
I take it back please. Everton are disciples of the church of Adonitology grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yet some folks still think Walker is a better RB than Trippier.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
patrickmuf:

Anyone Guardiola buys is always the best even the John Stones they were laughing at, even Danilo chilling on Madrid bench or even 19yr old Leroy Sane

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Anyone Guardiola buys is always the best even the John Stones they were laughing at, even Danilo chilling on Madrid bench or even 19yr old Leroy Sane
Walker is just a white man's Valencia.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
CONFAMD...Chelsea should just settle for fourth position so long as Arsenal finish below us dats ohk

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KevinDein: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
Eruditor:

If he won it with Bayern - they already won before. Nothing special. As he did not win it, incompetent.

Meanwhile, other managers have the same Messi. And they are not winning the UCL every year.
Well, since Pep left, Luis Enrique has won it with Messi. Tito, of blessed memory, wasn't really around for long to win it. Same with Tata. Valverde was unluckily knocked out last season by Roma but I expect him to do very well this season and probably win it. He has Messi.

Pep on the other hand has gone four seasons now without even getting to the finals let alone win it.

This strongly implies that Messi is the most important factor in Barcelona's success in Europe not Pep.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KevinDein: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Roland17:
Pickford had no business coming for that ball. He complicated that play for Zouma who should have cleared everything insight including his goalie.
Everton as a whole are crap.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KevinDein: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
macjireh:
CONFAMD...Chelsea should just settle for fourth position so long as Arsenal finish below us dats ohk
Well, Chelsea have Championship level strikers and heavily rely on Hazard who is an inconsisten goal scorer, for goals. Arsenal, even if they do not have a good defence, have 2 great strikers that guarantee goals.

Chelsea finishing above Arsenal is not as easy as you are making it out to be. As a matter of fact, if Arsenal sort their defensive issues, they'll easily be favorite for 4th.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
KevinDein:

Well, Chelsea have Championship level strikers and heavily rely on Hazard who is an inconsisten goal scorer, for goals. Arsenal, even if they do not have a good defence, have 2 great strikers that guarantee goals.

Chelsea finishing above Arsenal is not as easy as you are making it out to be. As a matter of fact, if Arsenal sort their defensive issues, they'll easily be favorite for 4th.
You mean a world cup winner and a two-time UCL winner are Championship level strikers grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
A Spurs team that didn't spend shishi did not only thrash an Everton team we couldn't, but are now just six points behind the leaders. We're 11 points behind a team we started the season unbeaten with but we should give Sarri more time to drag us to the Europa League again. Issokay!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
KevinDein:

While we finish in the top 3 tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KevinDein: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Unlimited22:

You mean a world cup winner and a two-time UCL winner are Championship level strikers grin grin grin
Yeah, man, they won those stuffs but performance wise so far this season they've been bang average. I mean Mitrovich has more goals than them.

They're basically championship level strikers playing in a top team TBH.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
Everton been thief something?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
In case we've forgotten, I am diggz dadigga

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
In case we've forgotten, I am dayokanu

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
Scenes when United slips in quietly out of nowhere and Kicks Chelsea and Arsenal out of top 4.
grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lol, why bring people's personal pictures online without their permission

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lana1:
Scenes when United slips in quietly out of nowhere and Kicks Chelsea and Arsenal out of top 4.
grin grin
e go shock them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Myth Busted - Dayo is not bald.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
KevinDein:

Well, since Pep left, Luis Enrique has won it with Messi. Tito, of blessed memory, wasn't really around for long to win it. Same with Tata. Valverde was unluckily knocked out last season by Roma but I expect him to do very well this season and probably win it. He has Messi.

Pep on the other hand has gone four seasons now without even getting to the finals let alone win it.

This strongly implies that Messi is the most important factor in Barcelona's success in Europe not Pep.

It was Tito who lost 7-0 to Bayern. LOL. Tata crashed out to ATM. Messi was there.

Enrique won it with Messi, Neymar and Suarez the former 2 were joint-top scorers with 10 goals respectively. Neymar was just as important as Messi that year.

Same coach then crashed out back to back with the same squad in the Quarter finals in his remainder 2 seasons. Something that never happened to Pep in both Barca and Bayern (he played 7 straight semi finals) apart from winning it 2ce in his first 3 years.

Then as soon as he came to City, a team that was barely amassing 10pts in the group stages and barely getting past the round of 16 since Mancini's reign, you people changed expectations to what City should achieve in the UCL but nobody asked Jardin to get to another semi final with Monaco.

Valverde was unlucky to bungle a 4-1 lead with the same Messi but Pep was incompetent to use the old defenders he inherited at City to lose out 6-6 to Monaco FC (go and count all the chances Aguero missed in the 2nd leg) and 5-1 to Liverpool with 2 disallowed goals for City and 2 offside goals for LFC at critical times over the tie that may have affected the final outcome.

Here is how it works; have a narrative about Pep then force the contrived stats to back it up even when it makes no sense. Y'all won, Pep is incompetent.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

On this thread, I remembered arguing about how Trippier was better than Walker even before City won 100pts. Walker's problem is decision-making. He does not understand tactics well.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
Enjoying Eriksson left foot passes here, and he ain't even left footed.

Whoever signs him on free transfer this summer will have one of the best CMs in football.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 12:51am On Dec 24, 2018
patrickmuf:
Bro, I still stand by my words. I still believe Walker to be the better player. Trippier plays higher up the pitch and crosses the ball better, so it's easy to get carried away with that. Who doesn't love an attacking fullback?

But his defending isn't really good and that is where Walker gets the nod over him for me. Walker is a more balanced defender. Good offense and very good defense. He has incredible pace and athleticism, strong in 1v1s and can still put in a good cross. He might not be adventurous as he was at Spurs for tactical reasons, but he has developed other aspects of his game. Comfortable in possession, and is at home playing in a back 3 as in a 4 man defense.

I don't think he gets enough credit or any at all for his improvement since leaving Spurs.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 12:52am On Dec 24, 2018
Diggz wan use tie strangle himself cheesy cheesy am sure if we lose more matches, he might consider doing it. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:17am On Dec 24, 2018
Sarridon P talk say e wan get psychologists wey go cure Chelsea players' mental confusion. They suppose start from that Pius of a boy wey dey always spin right and left like person wey dem thief him t-fare.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2018
diggz:

Why wont we miss the opportunity to cover the gap? When your 70mil sissy good for nothing striker have constantly been derailing our season with is uber useless. Ffs! How many matches have we not seen the cvnt make the bench again?

You should cover your face in shame oga LiLbros....

Now I don confirm say you dey obsessed with Morata.

Please forgive me for ever arguing Morata with you. No vex I no go mention am again.

Morata starts a match, it's his fault that we lose. Starts from the bench, still his fault. Now he is injured and out of the team,
ITS STILL HIS FAULT THAT WE LOST!

Chai.... Who do you this thing diggz? Which kind obsession be dis?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:23am On Dec 24, 2018
afrodoc2:

Sarridon P talk say e wan get psychologists wey go cure Chelsea players' mental confusion. They suppose start from that Pius of a boy wey dey always spin right and left like person wey dem thief him t-fare.
Na wa o. Who has brought these afflictions upon shekpiscos? Mental illness and stupidity. No wonder Mourinho became damaged goods cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2018
pkasso:
Bro, I still stand by my words. I still believe Walker to be the better player. Trippier plays higher up the pitch and crosses the ball better, so it's easy to get carried away with that. Who doesn't love an attacking fullback?

But his defending isn't really good and that is where Walker gets the nod over him for me. Walker is a more balanced defender. Good offense and very good defense. He has incredible pace and athleticism, strong in 1v1s and can still put in a good cross. He might not be adventurous as he was at Spurs for tactical reasons, but he has developed other aspects of his game. Comfortable in possession, and is at home playing in a back 3 as in a 4 man defense.

I don't think he gets enough credit or any at all for his improvement since leaving Spurs.
You forget to add one of his sterling qualities, moments of brainfart.
Forget the burst of pace, he isn't a better defender than Trippier.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:56am On Dec 24, 2018
obainojazz:
e go shock them
e go do them like feem trick!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6415) (6416) (6417) (6418) (6419) (6420) (6421) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), HOMOTOYOSI10 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.