Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10529286 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6525) (6526) (6527) (6528) (6529) (6530) (6531) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
Agbakolly:
Baba ibime opinion on iniesta has changed,after all someone once said Lennon is better than kroos grin

Anyoen who ever said Lennon is better than Kroos should never be taken seriously. Lampard and Iniesta were not knew when he made that statement

Iniesta had won 2 CL titles, 1 euro and 1 world cup, while Lamaprd was close to retirement meaning he has seen a good part of their career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
LongD:

You forgot to add from open play grin

You get it.

Hazard is lagging behind fellow Chelsea attackers in CL goals like Oscar, Willian Mata who played in the same team under same managers

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

Anyoen who ever said Lennon is better than Kroos should never be taken seriously. Lampard and Iniesta were not knew when he made that statement

Iniesta had won 2 CL titles, 1 euro and 1 world cup, while Lamaprd was close to retirement meaning he has seen a good part of their career

Lampard the next season scored 27 goals and made 20 assists.

That's like 5 of Iniestas seasons put together.

There is difference between shakushaku masters and killers!

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
Agbakolly:
Baba ibime opinion on iniesta has changed,after all someone once said Lennon is better than kroos grin

We all knew Ibime from when he joined

It was when he joined tha anti Barca brigade that he started all the nonsense,

That was when he joined the Ronaldo better than Messi chorus,
The same Ibime who said Pep was a better coach and outfoxed Ferguson started singing that Pep is a fraud
The same Ibime that said Iniesta was better than Lampard started singing the opposite

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibime:

Lampard the next season scored 27 goals and made 20 assists.

That's like 5 of Iniestas seasons put together.

There is difference between shakushaku masters and killers!

Iniesta went to win 1 world cup 4 CL titles 2 Euro cups

while Lampard won a CL tagging along to Drogba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
Heywhizzy:
but if we want to identify a potential flop, who do we meet to hype him?
If I say air you say mark na you sabi
You mean airmark?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

Iniesta went to win 1 world cup 4 CL titles 2 Euro cups

Which was when we realised he is just a carryalong like Eder contributing 0 gaoals and 0 assists while Barca still win things
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

That was when he joined the Ronaldo better than Messi chorus,

Tah! Ronaldo is never better than Messi, and you will never hear that from me, but I will continue bto celebrate Ronaldo victories to troll the Barkabots.

Unlike you, I call all shakushaku what they are. I criticised Hazard severally on here because I really believe in productivity for attacking players. That is my outlook to the game.

Iniesta is the ultimate shakushaku. The King of all Eunuchs. Ribery and Hazard were learning work where he was. Now at least Hazard is becoming productive, but Iniesta till his dying day was a shakushaku carryalong.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
Now that Fabregas is gone. The assist king
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibime:

Tah! Ronaldo is never better than Messi, and you will never hear that from me, but I will continue bto celebrate Ronaldo victories to troll the Barkabots.

Unlike you, I call all shakushaku what they are. I criticised Hazard severally on here because I really believe in productivity for attacking players. That is my outlook to the game.

Iniesta is the ultimate shakushaku. The King of all Eunuchs. Ribery and Hazard were learning work where he was. Now at least Hazard is becoming productive, but Iniesta till his dying day was a shakushaku carryalong.

Performance in big games is what differentiates big players from stat padders

Drogba 254 EPL games 104 goals
Lukaku 238 EPL games 109 goals

Who is greater

eph12 unlimited22
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
simonjassy:

lol.so there is no guarantee that once airmark talks good about you,you will become sh!t.

Raumdeuter thinks everyone here, is foolish. Shameless Ogbomoso man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
airmark:

Ramdeuter thinks everyone here, is foolish. Shameless Ogbomoso man.

I don't think you are foolish, I know you are foolish, I am very certain

Only a foolish person will leave school work and be playing #100 jeunjeun football all over the country
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
I mentioned Lukaku vs Drogba and all of them fled

raumdeuter:

Who is greater

Ibime lets reason am and tell us between Lukaku and Drogba same league

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
The same Chelsea fans who were giving me 5 mentions a minute when its Iniesta vs Lampard have suddenly developed sore throat when its Drogba vs Lukaku

30mins no response

Afrodoc2 abeg which medication can one use for sore throat that makes one unable to speak

Pietrorick you sef be medical person abeg help us find melecin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
lmao am seeing clowns like Lampard being mentioned alongside greats like Iniesta, please let's keep the madness at a moderate level........ stats says Lukaku is better than Drogba grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:
The same Chelsea fans who were giving me 5 mentions a minute when its Iniesta vs Lampard have suddenly developed sore throat when its Drogba vs Lukaku

30mins no response

Afrodoc2 abeg which medication can one use for sore throat that makes one unable to speak

Pietrorick you sef be medical person abeg help us find melecin
In my field, you dare not say peem in the presence of a more capable and senior colleague.
That's why I'm going to leave it all for Afrodoc unless he says otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

You need to have stats before you even talk about big games.

You cannot be carried along to every final with no goals and no assists and start talking about big games.

Does Iniesta even have stats like the Lukaku example you gave above to even start the comparison conversation? If Drogba has only 40 goals even if he scored all of them in big games, we would never compare him to Lukaku.

Iniesta is just an Eder.

Let Hazard play for Barca, let's see whether he won't make every final, and post much better big game stats than Iniesta.

Lampard has 6 goals or assists against Barca in UCL, he's shut down Allianz Arena with sumptuous goals, shut down many arenas in UCL.

One Eunuch cannot be carried along to every final, do a couple dribbles in final and be hailed as big game player.

Thank God the small boy Modric we saw in EPL, who got chased out of AM position by Van Der Vaart, went to Madrid and won 3 UCL in a row, to the point of winning WPOTY of the year which Iniesta never smelled. The carryalong luck shone brighter on him than Iniesta, yet he was a small boy in EPL and would not raise mouth against other AMs in EPL like Lampard, Gerrard, even Fabregas, not to mention Van Der Vaart in his own team.

Today he is greater than Iniesta by channelling the same carryalong luck that Iniesta made his name from. Now Ronaldo has left him, he can't even carry himself.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

Who is greater

eph12 unlimited22
Lukaku is 302 apps 185 goals + assists
Drogba is 254 apps 158 goals + assists

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

If I say air you say mark na you sabi
You mean airmark?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The god of soccer is angry with you today. grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
See long story by Chinua ibime

raumdeuter:

Without referring to big games
Who is greater

eph1ited22

Watch out for amala turning here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kodded(m): 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
wrathofnezzar:
I just love this thread

I swear this place na warzone grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
No big games no trophies won like we did for iniesta

Stats Lukaku better than Drogba

How did Drogba win 4 epl bloody carry along
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin let's not forget also that lampard only international highlight is his disallowed goal against Germany.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Emergency o

Help us check under your beds incase you see Chelsea fans hiding

Without trophies and big games like in the case of iniesta, how is Drogba better than lukaku in the epl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

Yes, we can compare big games because they are close in performance.

Lampard - 913 games, 274 goals
Iniesta - 743 games, 65 goals

Now we can't compare. These stats are not mates.

If you want to compare big games, compare Lampard vs Iniesta UCL goal and assist record against Barcelona, Chelsea, Man Utd, Bayern Munich, Liverpool etc.

Lampard is flogging him like 10 to 1.

Lampard has 6 goals or assists against Barca, Iniesta has 1 against Chelsea.

Lampard has UCL goals and assists against Liverpool, Iniesta none

Lampard has 2 goals against Bayern, you count Iniestas etc.

Lampard scored against Manure in UCL final etc etc etc

Lampard has over performed ten times of Iniesta in big games, but does not always get through because no Messi to take him through.

Don't limit big games to finals because Iniesta only got there on the sweat of his teammates, not his personal contribution.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adisaowalla: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

what about goals/mins stat?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibime:

If you want to compare big games, compare Lampard vs Iniesta UCL goal and assist record against Barcelona, Chelsea, Man Utd, Bayern Munich, Liverpool etc.

Lampard has 6 goals and assists against Barca, Iniesta has 1 against Chelsea.

Lampard has 3 or 4 UCL goals and assists against Liverpool, Iniesta none

Lampard has over performed ten times of Iniesta in big games, but does not always get through because no Messi to take him through.

Don't limit big games to finals because Iniesta only got there on the sweat of his teammates, not his personal contribution.

See the amount of amala you dey turn like say na entire city you wan feed

Stats you used to judge iniesta say lukaku is better than Drogba

Dazzall
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibime:

Lampard has 6 goals and assists against Barca, Iniesta has 1 against Chelsea.

Lampard has 3 or 4 UCL goals and assists against Liverpool, Iniesta none

Prime Iniesta is levels above every midfielder since Zidane. Stop being an hater and appreciate greatness old man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:
Emergency o

Help us check under your beds incase you see Chelsea fans hiding

Without trophies and big games like in the case of iniesta, how is Drogba better than lukaku in the epl

Drogba won golden boot award in epl, twice. Maybe Lukaku will win his first, next decade. cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
Adisaowalla:

what about goals/mins stat?

Lukaku 1 goal every 166mins, Drogba 1 EPL goal every 168mins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
eph12:

Lukaku is 302 apps 185 goals + assists
Drogba is 254 apps 158 goals + assists
Lukaku has 0.61 goal contributions per game. Drogba has 0. 62 goal contributions per game.

Drogba won golden boot in the PL twice. Lukaku hasn't won even one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lukaku 1 goal every 166mins, Drogba 1 EPL goal every 168mins
Assists don't count?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6525) (6526) (6527) (6528) (6529) (6530) (6531) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.