Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10439447 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6528) (6529) (6530) (6531) (6532) (6533) (6534) ... (19110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibime:

My view of the game is simple and I don't deviate.

I judge deep lying playmakers on their ability to control the game.

I judge attacking players on their ability to win the game through goals and assists.

Any attacking midfielder that tells you he can't provide goals and assists because he is busy controlling the game is a fraud. That's why Iniesta is a fraud to me, especially as he is even incapable of controlling possession.

They don't send Ozil to do Jorginhos job. Jorginhos job is primarily to control possession and Ozils job is primarily to create goals.

Iniesta can do neither, just dribbling upandan.
you Can see how the flaw in that criteria is being exposed by the lukaku and drogba comparison.

Your criteria even have more flaws than raumdeuter's own.

You consider a lot of things before rating a player which you guys criteria is still part of.

Let me just take this as an instance.
Last season, KDB created almost 2x the number of chances sane created, yet they had almost the same number of assists. Now, who would you say was more creative?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibime:

Keep repeating this nonsense, one day you will believe it.

Iniesta who makes just 60 passes a game was the one with brief to control possession?

I thank God I saw Lampard reprise the role in a possession based team under Ancelotti and it even gingered him to produce more with all that possession, recording 27 goals and 20 assists that season.

CAM in 4-3-3 does not contribute to any bloody possession game. His job is to win matches. The DM and CM are all you need to run possession game.

Thank God David Silva is flogging all your lies in the same 4-3-3. Man City are maintaining same level of possession and Silva is doing his job at the right end of the pitch, not hiding behind Fernandinho and DeBruyne like the Eunuch did with Xavi and Busquets/Toure.

As if Thomas Muller in your own team did not already show you that you don't need the 3rd midfielder to run possession game, his job is to score and assist.

You are just lying to yourself to protect a Eunuch that only contributes 60 passes per match to the possession ganme, same as any other CAM who is also contributing goals and assists.

This is a big lie

Barca has a front 3 who are solely responsible for scoring, Their midfield is basically to control possesion

Muller does not play in midfield in a 433. Bayern under Juup played 4-2-3-1 and Muller played in the hole or was shifting to the wings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibime:

And recorded no goal or assist. Shame on him.

Like drogba played from August to March and scored 1 goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
airmark:

Who was the shakushaku controller for your team, when Fraudiola came with his 4-3-3 to burnthisleaguedown?

You now see how you sharply brought materials to disgrace yourself?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Upnepaa(m): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Throughout my journey in life, it is only on Nairaland will I ever read the opinion that Iniesta is a fraud. And perhaps, this is gonna be the only place in the whole 7 continents of the world. Such a bizarre assumption.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
these shameless shekpites forcing their slightly above average players on us is simply annoying, one day they will tell us how Terry is the best defender of all times...smh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Upnepaa:
Throughout my journey in life, it is only on Nairaland will I ever read the opinion that Iniesta is a fraud. And perhaps, this is gonna be the only place in the whole 7 continents of the world. Such a bizarre assumption.

Coutinho14:
these shameless shekpites forcing their slightly above average players on us is simply annoying, one day they will tell us how Terry is the best defender of all times...smh

They dont believe it, They just feel in their little mind that they have a rivalry with Barcelona and need to compare their 2nd grade players to Barcelona

I dont like Madrid, I see them as a rival but I won't go to the extent of comparing our players to Madrids. Madrid is better Bayern even if we win one or 2 games here and there against them

Imagine Lukaku having more goals than Drogba?

[img]https://media1./images/e93d7bb16d9f8c9f2aadbd4dc9896f7a/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Greatihex:
you Can see how the flaw in that criteria is being exposed by the lukaku and drogba comparison.

No it's not being exposed by Lukaku and Drogba because they have comparable number of goals, and if you have any memory of Chelsea, you will know Drogba played till 34 in 2012, then came back as a 36 year old and played significant matches as a substitute in 2014/15 so more than half of his matches are affected by old age and substitute appearances. So you are that naive as Chelsea fan to buy the comparison of mostly 30-36year old Drogba against a young Lukaku? I'm disappointed.

And even despite this, their numbers are similar and comparable like Warren Buffet vs Bill Gates, whereas Lampard is shītting on Iniesta stats like comparing Bill Gates vs Hushpuppi. Have you lost your sense?

I am consistent in comparing output in attacking players. The same way I attacked Hazard for productivity is the same way I attack Iniesta, unlike one amala turner that will tell you Hazard is shakushaku but Iniesta is the best thing since sliced bread.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

You now see how you sharply brought materials to disgrace yourself?

Silva is disgracing you and your controller. Tell us another controller Fraudiola asked not to score or assist, when he was in Germany. cheesy

Today, is a bad day in office for you. It's like the whole world is crumbling on you alone.

Van Dijk can come to your rescue though. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibime:

No it's not being exposed by Lukaku and Drogba because they have comparable number of goals, and if you have any memory of Chelsea, you will know Drogba played till 34 in 2012, then came back as a 36 year old and played significant matches as a substitute in 2014/15 so more than half of his matches are affected by old age and substitute appearances. So you are that naive as Chelsea fan to buy the comparison of mostly 30-36year old Drogba against a young Lukaku? I'm disappointed.

And even despite this, their numbers are similar and comparable like Warren Buffet vs Bill Gates, whereas Lampard is shītting on Iniesta stats like comparing Bill Gates vs Hushpuppi. Have you lost your sense?

I am consistent in comparing output in attacking players. The same way I attacked Hazard for productivity is the same way I attack Iniesta, unlike one amala.turner that will tell you Hazard is shakushaku but Iniesta is the best thing since sliced bread.

Lukaku played in the league when he was a teenager 2 seasons as a teen while Drogba came to the league as one of the best strikers in Europe

many games later, Lukaku is schooling Drogba

Hazard has played in the front 3 most of the time, Iniesta has played in the middle 3 most of the time

That is the difference between someone consistent and a liar bare faced liar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
airmark:

Silva is disgracing you and your controller. Tell us another controller Fraudiola asked not to score or assist, when he was in Germany. cheesy

Today, is a bad day in office for you. It's like the whole world is crumbling on you alone.

Van Dijk can come to your rescue though. cheesy

Wanyama, Krychokewack, Coquelin, Belotti, Bonnuci, Luiz all the players you ruined their careers with your lips dey hail you from SIberia

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Upnepaa(m): 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

They dont believe it, They just feel in their little mind that they have a rivalry with Barcelona and need to compare their 2nd grade players to Barcelona

I dont like Madrid, I see them as a rival but I won't go to the extent of comparing our players to Madrids. Madrid is better Bayern even if we win one or 2 games here and there against them

Imagine Lukaku having more goals than Drogba?

[img]https://media1./images/e93d7bb16d9f8c9f2aadbd4dc9896f7a/tenor.gif[/img]

Lol...I tire oooo boss cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

I have been watching football for a long time and I know performance in big games is what football is all about

That is why Zidane is regarded higher than DelPiero or Totti or Rui Costa.
That is why Ronaldo is regarded wayyy higher than Henry or Nistelrooy

That is why Iniesta will be higher than Lampard
That is why Drogba will be higher than Lukaku

In my rating

thank God you said, in your rating, which majority of the football world will disagree with.

At least i am very sure that no footballer, ex-player, coach or pundit will ever open their mouth to call John Terry a fraud. None. Unless the person's brain is no longer in his skull

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

This is a big lie

Barca has a front 3 who are solely responsible for scoring, Their midfield is basically to control possesion

Muller does not play in midfield in a 433. Bayern under Juup played 4-2-3-1 and Muller played in the hole or was shifting to the wings

Did Bayern control possession or not with just two midfielders? Was Muller needed to join hands with them?

Does David Silva not play the same role in same 4-3-3 under the same manager and produce attacking returns?

The 3rd midfielder, just like Silva, just like Muller is free to seek goals and assists according to his ability. Iniesta does not have that ability.

Who called Iniesta to go and join hands with Xavi and Busquets?

How did his 60 passes per game add to Barcas possession game? Is it any more than the 84 passes per game that Silva recorded under Pep last season whilst still scoring and assisting?

Your lie will find you out today.

The Eunuch is incapable of scoring or assisting, and he is incapable of running possession game. Stop telling lies.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

I have been watching football for a long time and I know performance in big games is what football is all about

In my rating

Eder is greater than Lewandowski. Oponu. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:00am On Jan 12, 2019
Upnepaa:
eeh, but you have read somewhere else that Terry was a fraud?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:05am On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lukaku played in the league when he was a teenager 2 seasons as a teen while Drogba came to the league as one of the best strikers in Europe

No Lukaku hardly played in his first season

Lukaku from 19 to 26 years is within a hairs width of Drogba 26 to 34 and 36 to 37 years old which includes many substitute appearances.

You can feel free to compare on minutes played as DD played many substitute appearances in his 30s. We have not even added assists, at which point DD will swallow him alive.

I say the old man has done well against the young buck, and beat him in Goals+assists and probably will in goals per minute if you care to do the math for us. GTFOH with your stupid comparison which holds no water.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:05am On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

Ribery CL winner with a winning assist

Hidden 4 CL career goals entire career

I know u dont have shame but Hazard will always forever be >>>> than Ribery + Robben

even Robben that is a forward, at 28 scored only 1 more goal than Hazard in Europe. but had 121 club goals compared to Hazard's 151 goals.

yet those two are the legends of bayern.
imagine having two legends and winning only 1UCL when they were in their 30's n u have no shame to be mouthing Hazard, calling him a mere shaker of defences.

my friend Hazard rapes and molests defenses like Bayern's for breakfast.
live with it or die trying

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:06am On Jan 12, 2019
Ibime:

I am consistent in comparing output in attacking players. The same way I attacked Hazard for productivity is the same way I attack Iniesta, unlike one amala turner that will tell you Hazard is shakushaku but Iniesta is the best thing since sliced bread.

even if it is not lukaku and drogba, there are many others.

Hope you know that there is something called stat padding, like the type morata used to deceive us.

Shebi you know say gabriel Jesus 4 goals against burton go still join for em total goals by season end?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:07am On Jan 12, 2019
DROGBA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lewandoski
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:11am On Jan 12, 2019
Ibime:

No Lukaku hardly played in his first season

Lukaku from 19 to 26 years is within a hairs width of Drogba 26 to 34 and 36 to 37 years old which includes many substitute appearances.

You can feel free to compare on minutes played as DD played many substitute appearances in his 30s. We have not even added assists, at which point DD will swallow him alive.

I say the old man has done well against the young buck, and beat him in Goals+assists and probably will in goals per minute if you care to do the math for us. GTFOH with your stupid comparison which holds no water.

When is an average strikers peak? I will say A strikers peak are usually from around 23yrs to 30

Drogba got to Chelsea as a finished article, Lukaku got to EPL as a baby he grew and outscored Drogba

We have done goals per game Lukaku school him, We have done goals per minute, Lukaku still schools Drogba So GTFOH with your obese sef

Despite playing for bottom feeders like West Brom and mid table everton

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:15am On Jan 12, 2019
Greatihex:
even if it is not lukaku and drogba, there are many others.

Hope you know that there is something called stat padding, like the type morata used to deceive us.

Shebi you know say gabriel Jesus 4 goals against burton go still join for em total goals by season end?

My legend Lampard never padded any stats. He scored 6 goals + assists against Barca, how many did Iniesta do against Chelsea?

He burnt Allianz Arena to the ground with some breathtaking goals.

He wiped Liverpool in UCL semis

He scored in UCL final.

He was the Messi or Ronaldo of his team, the man tasked with making the difference, while Iniesta is just a backup dancer, a drummer boy following Messi's masquerade, and padded by Xavis midfield control.

Pose your question to those who did nothing and got padded into finals by their teammates.

Lampard would have 3 or 4 UCL final goals by now if he got such padding from all-time greats instead of having to be the Ronaldo of his team from central midfield, supported by likes of Malouda and Joe Cole.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:16am On Jan 12, 2019
Greatihex:
thank God you said, in your rating, which majority of the football world will disagree with.

At least i am very sure that no footballer, ex-player, coach or pundit will ever open their mouth to call John Terry a fraud. None. Unless the person's brain is no longer in his skull

You mean majority of the world will disgaree that

Zidane is better than Delpiero and Totti
Ronaldo Lima is better than Henry and Nistelrooy
Iniesta is better than Lampard
Drogba is better than Lukaku

Tell me which world that is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:17am On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lukaku spent 2 yrs as a teenager in the league as part of his total time here

How many pro goals did Drogba have before his 20th birthday
Not all players have the opportunity to be in a football academy. As at that age Drogba was still part time footballer studying to become an accountant. He didn't sign a professional contract until he was 21.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:18am On Jan 12, 2019
airmark:

Eder is greater than Lewandowski. Oponu. cheesy

After I showed you the season where Terry outscored Drogba in the league, A normal person with shame will go and bury his head in the gutter and cry himself to coma

But this ponmo lipped apoda still brings his head out for more flogging akindanidani

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:21am On Jan 12, 2019
pamcode:
Not all players have the opportunity to be in a football academy. As at that age Drogba was still part time footballer studying to become an accountant. He didn't sign a professional contract until he was 21.

You guys just lie anyhow

Drogba has been in football academies from age 10

Below is a list of Drogbas football academies and youth teams he played for from 1988

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:27am On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]After I showed you the season where Terry outscored Drogba in the league, A normal person with shame will go and bury his head in the gutter and cry himself to coma

But this ponmo lipped apoda still brings his head out for more flogging akindanidani[/s]

You are now confused, i was backing your logic, with my Eder >>>>>Lewandowski. Do i look like ibime in your eyes?

raumdeuter:

In my rating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:37am On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

You guys just lie anyhow

Drogba has been in football academies from age 10

Below is a list of Drogbas football academies and youth teams he played for from 1988
This is from the page you posted.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:37am On Jan 12, 2019
airmark:

You are now confused, i was backing your logic, with my Eder >>>>>Lewandowski. Do i look like ibime in your eyes?

Lewandoski in a CL semi final smashed 4 goals vs the best team in Europe Real Madrid. Eder was not even a starter

Now that you have been disgraced as usual will you seek cure for your huge lips that curses everything is spews
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:38am On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

You mean majority of the world will disgaree that

Zidane is better than Delpiero and Totti
Ronaldo Lima is better than Henry and Nistelrooy
Iniesta is better than Lampard
Drogba is better than Lukaku

Tell me which world that is
they will agree after they have looked at every metric that is needed, not by one goal that a player scored in a certain final like that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:38am On Jan 12, 2019
pamcode:
This is from the page you posted.

What?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:39am On Jan 12, 2019
Greatihex:
they will agree after they have looked at every metric that is needed, not by one goal that a player scored in a certain final like that.

Which metric makes them better?

Example what metric makes Zidane better than DelPiero or Totti in your own opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (6528) (6529) (6530) (6531) (6532) (6533) (6534) ... (19110) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WhoDeyHause, iamoyindamola(m), Ibukzy and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.