Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10538015 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
As for me and my household, at this moment in time in history, the best Manager in the world is Antonio Conte. I couldn't, I cannot and I would not wish for anyone else. EOS!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
We were looking Conte, Sampaoli and Allegri in the summer
Fantastic candidates

If would have been so much fun with Sampaoli, that Nigga can play Costa, Michy, Hazard, Pedro, Willian and Fabregas together....

But I doubt he would have found it easy with our very unbalanced squad,we would play well but still struggle .....Thank God he got F9 in English
sampaoli is like pep, they don't priortise defence that much as long as there team attack can create chance and score goals.
For conte defence first.
He is also like Mourinho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Na Conte ginja dey swit my Belle pass .....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Thank you Ivanovic.. ..Thank you for everything
He was everything at his prime

A legend without a doubt

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
According to reports, Ivanovic said his goodbyes to his teammates in training today and will quit the club before the end of January transfer window.

Sky Sports has got this breaking news that he's closing on a move to Zenit.

He is a legend and we can only say thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Conti, Morata, Kessie, Vidal, Ricardo Rodriguez?

In a normal window, we would be linked with gazillion number of wingers.

Conte na manager!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Griffon:

Conte na manager!

Lol.....at least ibime don rest small on transfer matters and everyone is extremely happy with Conte.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
I sincerely wish Ivanovic well in his transfer.... He is a legend!
We call him #arse' daddy# in my area grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
I wish Iva the best of luck.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ivanovic...A "Legend" that isn't good enough for China cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ivanovic the headmaster. Adieu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
diggz:

Lol.....at least ibime don rest small on transfer matters and everyone is extremely happy with Conte.

IB is a seasoned pundit, there's no debating it. I've been following his views on wide range of Chelsea related issues on this board since 2010 and I can authoritatively tell you that hardly a time has the man come short.

Talk about going against Torres' signing, Emenalo's ideology, AVB, Oscar, Mikel, Mata etc. After the storm and the protracted debates, Ibime still wins.

He was the first to claim that Emenalo was given a mandate to transform Chelsea into a tiki-taka playing side. The first to opine that in his bid to actualise the tiki-taka ideology, Emenalo has decided to stock-pile our team with wingers, a decision that clearly exposes his zero knowledge of the game. Ibime was the first to assert that we must first acquire steel in our midfield, if we must work towards a tiki-taka model. Stressing that Mikel isn't a DM and can't be trusted to provide our bunch of AMs with the needed freedom to buzz the tiki-taka way. The first to reject the Oscar replacing KDB idea. Stressing that the former is a runner and can never become a good CM.

Look at our team now and look back at Ibime's assertions. Its pretty obvious this man has been seeing the future all these years.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Griffon:

IB is a seasoned pundit, there's no debating it. I've been following his views on wide range of Chelsea related issues on this board since 2010 and I can authoritatively tell you that hardly a time has the man come short.

Talk about going against Torres' signing, Emenalo's ideology, AVB, Oscar, Mikel, Mata etc. After the storm and the protracted debates, Ibime still wins.

He was the first to claim that Emenalo was given a mandate to transform Chelsea into a tiki-taka playing side. The first to opine that in his bid to actualise the tiki-taka ideology, Emenalo has decided to stock-pile our team with wingers, a decision that clearly exposes his zero knowledge of the game. Ibime was the first to assert that we must first acquire steel in our midfield, if we must work towards a tiki-taka model. Stressing that Mikel isn't a DM and can't be trusted to provide our bunch of AMs with the needed freedom to buzz the tiki-taka way. The first to reject the Oscar replacing KDB idea. Stressing that the former is a runner and can never become a good CM.

Look at our team now and look back at Ibime's assertions. Its pretty obvious this man has been seeing the future all these years.

Thanks man. The bribe is in the post grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Griffon:

Conte na manager!
I swear.. Seems other manager were clueless on who to sign..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Griffon:

Ibime is the boss. I'm a huge fan of his.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ibime:

Thanks man. The bribe is in the post grin grin

Ogbonge reality grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
diggz:

You no thank me for exposing Torres and John Terry as frauds

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
Conte seems to only trust players he has worked with or players from Italy

It's understandable since his entire coaching experience has been in Italy

I can't think of any other reason why he would have picked Alonso ahead of Rodriguez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
lordfalcao:
I swear.. Seems other manager were clueless on who to sign..

We can't entirely blame those managers for all that. They were only dancing to the tune of our owner and the clueless Emenalo.

I guess he who pays the piper dictates the tone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Griffon:

We can't entirely blame those managers for all that. They were only dancing to the tune of our owner and the clueless Emenalo.

I guess he who pays the piper dictates the tone.
Emenalo do not go out to look for players for you. He sanctions deals what is given to him..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Iva...will not forget ur brace against liverpool, or d one against napoli in d round of 16 or d one against benefica in d europa finals...

Such a legend, took almost all trophies for d team.... A pity he had a drop in form....
All d best iva!!....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
nateevs:
As for me and my household, at this moment in time in history, the best Manager in the world is Antonio Conte. I couldn't, I cannot and I would not wish for anyone else. EOS!

I am not wishing for Sampaoli sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Griffon:

Well said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
nateevs:
I swear... That man is more than a coach to me, I see him as a teacher, if you play under him you must learn football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

The JT debate only exposed you as a fraud and you know it.

That said, I must hail your view on the Torres arguement. I'm sure that was one debate that divided the entire sports section.

The likes of Nateevs, Ritchboy, Coogar, Etc were all on the Torres team. While you, Ibime and some other folks stood on the opposite side. Na that year, JackBaeurballs join NL and begin sama us with queen's English over the matter.

Good old days!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

Torres yes but Terry I no support oooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
lordfalcao:
Emenalo do not go out to look for players for you. He sanctions deals what is given to him..

He recommends some of the players we sign, its part of his job description.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Griffon:

He recommends some of the players we sign, its part of his job description.
recommending players is the least thing emenalo does as a TD in Chelsea... He is the link which coaches, staff and all speak to Roman. Over the years he has been TD, we have had good and bad transfers am yet to know who was signing the good ones and who was signing the bad ones..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
lordfalcao:
recommending players is the least thing emenalo does as a TD in Chelsea... He is the link which coaches, staff and all speak to Roman. Over the years he has been TD, we have had good and bad transfers am yet to know who was signing the good ones and who was signing the bad ones..

You don't wanna do this debate, believe me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Griffon:

You don't wanna do this debate, believe me.
there's no debate.. Cus there's is no proves whatever that points to Emenalo been a scout or signing the bad players, if you have post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
Will someone talk about Ramirez here ? grin ..

Ibime head go dey swell now o , Mr Chelsea since 1990 undecided , I dey beef u unless you say Ramirez is the best midfielder cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Griffon:

Ibime must still be smiling now. No doubt. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.