Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10563353 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) ... (19194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Not a bad game considering other clubs dropped points and we were playing against fellow title contender. Sure we could have won but we played fairly well. This game highlights the need for creativity from deep in mildfield and better passing accuracy from this team. We have got luggages that need to be dropped and quality blood to be injected into the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Make i head for assnal thread. na there party suppose shele.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
raumdeuter:
Can we start celebrating the league title. Even if una lose to Arsenal its still a 6points lead.

So the question now is how many games to season end does Chelsea lift the trophy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
I doubt Hazard is fit though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Why is fabregas not starting our matches?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Diggz, Liverpool never gain on us since we had that chinwag about how bothersome they'll be depending on how well/badly they cope with Mane's absence.

We're 10 points clear of the Scouse pee-ons! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
N'Golo Kante: Made more tackles vs Liverpool (14) than any other player has made in a Premier League match this season #LIVCHE

take a look at this bad see the diff.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
knightsTempler:
Fabregas needs to play much more. He deserves more time, in less than 10 mins he created more than 3 very good goal scoring chances. Rather than just waiting for him to come when the scores are level or when trailing, why not use him to go up and then may be bring on Matic to kill the game. Not that he has to start every game, but why not make more use of the talent that he is !!!

Exactly my tots too, Ozil and Ericksson are not so so better than him both offensively and even defensively yet the are untouchables.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nihilist:

Opta gave it as assist, not EPL. EPL use opta stats

That's their definition of assist. An action that leads to a shot on goal that enters the net.

Did you see Alonso's assist at Stoke? wink

Since they are not the only 'reputable' stats \website, it is debatable. Squakwa didnt give it, Who scored didnt give it? so ki ni babara? tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Prodigy4rii:
N'Golo Kante: Made more tackles vs Liverpool (14) than any other player has made in a Premier League match this season #LIVCHE

take a look at this bad see the diff.

Please, where is Matic on that list
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Sincerely this draw feels like a loss to me sad mayb because i didnt watch the game but was followin update on twitter...
Really arsenal fans are true fans, every season their hopes are always shattered embarassed
cant wait for saturday, 3 points
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
I doubt Hazard is fit though

Adds to the list of excuses for Hazard. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
lalaboi:

Shift
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Please, where is Matic on that lost.

Matic played more of a holding role

here's the team's average position

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Prodigy4rii:

Matic played more of a holding role

here's the team's average position

What exactly did the mumu hold today sef.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 12:00am On Feb 01, 2017
I love how no one is bashing Alonso

He is really terrible we don't need to waste time on him, the whole fan base agrees

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 12:02am On Feb 01, 2017
Chestar5:
Sincerely this draw feels like a loss to me sad mayb because i didnt watch the game but was followin update on twitter...
Really arsenal fans are true fans, every season their hopes are always shattered embarassed
cant wait for saturday, 3 points

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 12:06am On Feb 01, 2017
Nihilist:
I'll take the point sha especially after results elsewhere tonight.

9 points clear.

Gbolaga!
I feel like a manure fan now ... Cos this is the only 'positive' I see from this result.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 01, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

He is really terrible we don't need to waste time on him, the whole fan base agrees

did we saw two different games entirely? How was Alonso to be blame in this very one again?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:08am On Feb 01, 2017
lalaboi:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:08am On Feb 01, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

did you even watch the match before accusing innocent person ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:09am On Feb 01, 2017
lalaboi:

Since they are not the only 'reputable' stats \website, it is debatable. Squakwa didnt give it, Who scored didnt give it? so ki ni babara? tongue

Whosvored didnt give Milner the assist too. I'm sure they are checking with Opta
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:10am On Feb 01, 2017
Funny enough, I don't need stats to confirm that Kante was excellent tonight. The stats will not and can never tell or show you how he won those tackles.

I care not about stats. Not my thing. Too old school for that. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 01, 2017
Chelseafan1:

What exactly did the mumu hold today sef.

I agree that sometimes Matic doesn't complement Kante's efforts , but for this Liverpool match fab. would've been over-ran.

left for me ehn; I'd pick Chalobah over Matic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 12:17am On Feb 01, 2017
I think when Pedro and Fab was brought in, Liverpool midfielders and defenders were extremely tired..that Fab was out muscling and outpacing them. Pedro no just get sense like Hazard...he for take advantage. Look at that bad first touch after Fab tailored a wonderful pass to him..which woulda put him directly in a scoring position.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 12:17am On Feb 01, 2017
torres2:

did we saw two different games entirely? How was Alonso to be blame in this very one again?

How do people watch football? ?
Must you be at fault for a goal to be useless

M tired of explaining myself
abeg
If you couldn't see the rubbish, na Your Own be that

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:40am On Feb 01, 2017
Prodigy4rii:

I agree that sometimes Matic doesn't complement Kante's efforts , but for this Liverpool match fab. would've been over-ran.

left for me ehn; I'd pick Chalobah over Matic

Yall keep saying Fabregas will be overran, did Matic not get overrun against Spurs and even tonight, we all saw Fabregas played against Citee and we still won

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 12:58am On Feb 01, 2017
Play Fab ahead of magic biko....see clear difference

Even William is big shit

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:20am On Feb 01, 2017
Wetin Klopp talk say if you win 13 matches in a row and are only 5 points clear, you will be disappointed.

Tell him to go look table now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 2:38am On Feb 01, 2017
torres2:

I saw his post, I weak for body
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:55am On Feb 01, 2017
Willian was really a disappointment.

Hazard can't kill himself though he was shit too. Pedro would have helped him more if he started..

I don't even know if I should support this Fabregas theory, because naso we support the guy we chop 3 goals against Arsenal and we get Arsenal Next. grin

But seriously I don't know how Conte will use Pedro, Hazard, Costa, Fabregas, Matic and Kante together with this Formation without touching our defence line.

We need Pedro's pace and Matic's strength at the middle of the park. But Matic is just a fôôl. He played close to nonsense yesterday. Fabregas has to replace one of them.

We should choose 1. Maybe we should just go for 3-5-2. But can Hazard play the supporting striker role better than Pedro??

9 points clear and Arsenal angry next?? We should kill Arsenal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 7:21am On Feb 01, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

I saw his post, I weak for body

(1) (2) (3) ... (2563) (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) ... (19194) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.