Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,066 members, 7,838,700 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10635539 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:10am On Feb 01, 2017
Into the final five. Diego Costa, desperate to make amends for that penalty miss, tries to bully his way past the Liverpool defence. He does get a shot away but it has about the same amount of power as his spot-kick. Which is about as powerful as my electric shaver when I've not charged it for a fortnight

BBC and their dissing sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:16am On Feb 01, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
I doubt Hazard is fit though
Likely. David luiz said in his post match that he has been playing with knee injury probably since that Aguero tackle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 01, 2017
ARSENAL stress can make you look for a seat belt in the toilet. This kind of stress can make you go to a funeral of someone you don't even know just to cry so hard without anyone judging you. If you are not careful It can make you dial your lover's number on the microwave. Tag an Arsenal fan!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:38am On Feb 01, 2017
Bimffo:
Willian was really a disappointment.

Hazard can't kill himself though he was shit too. Pedro would have helped him more if he started..

I don't even know if I should support this Fabregas theory, because naso we support the guy we chop 3 goals against Arsenal and we get Arsenal Next. grin

But seriously I don't know how Conte will use Pedro, Hazard, Costa, Fabregas, Matic and Kante together with this Formation without touching our defence line.

We need Pedro's pace and Matic's strength at the middle of the park. But Matic is just a fôôl. He played close to nonsense yesterday. Fabregas has to replace one of them.

We should choose 1. Maybe we should just go for 3-5-2. But can Hazard play the supporting striker role better than Pedro??

9 points clear and Arsenal angry next?? We should kill Arsenal.
Well to me Matic has been Okay defensively, problem is that his offensive part is bad especially his passing, We already have one defensive suspect in Alonso using Fabregas against Liverpool that presses heavily we might have chopped it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2017
pamcode:
Likely. David luiz said in his post match that he has been playing with knee injury probably since that Aguero tackle.

Yet one apari pundit, will call him calamitous. Later he will start shouting ogbomosho community defence. He has been one of our best performers this season. Conte really worked on him .

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:46am On Feb 01, 2017
pamcode:
Well to me Matic has been Okay defensively, problem is that his offensive part is bad especially his passing, We already have one defensive suspect in Alonso using Fabregas against Liverpool that presses heavily we might have chopped it.

Conte cannot drop Matic. I was thinking about the match again and I remembered against Mancity, Mancity went through our midfield like a Hot knife going through BLUE BAND butter.

We won through complete Luck that day. If Mancity had taken their chances, it would have been a L for us.

Make we just dey manage our Matic like that but my guys on this thread fit no agree like that.

Lest I forget, Kante doesn't run on Blood. He runs on Diesel mixed with Engine oil. The guy is a fvccking Beast. When Matic was doing like an slowpoke, he was just running up and down like he didn't start the match with everyone. How did we get him for 32M.? We scammed Leicester.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 9:50am On Feb 01, 2017
airmark:

Yet one apari pundit, will call him calamitous. Later he will start shouting ogbomosho community defence. He has been one of our best performers this season. Conte really worked on him .

David Luiz is what Bayern fans think Boateng is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2017
Bimffo:

Conte cannot drop Matic. I was thinking about the match again and I remembered against Mancity, Mancity went through our midfield like a Hot knife going through BLUE BAND butter.

We won through complete Luck that day. If Mancity had taken their chances, it would have been a L for us.

Make we just dey manage our Matic like that but my guys on this thread fit no agree like that.

Lest I forget, Kante doesn't run on Blood. He runs on Diesel mixed with Engine oil. The guy is a fvccking Beast. When Matic was doing like an slowpoke, he was just running up and down like he didn't start the match with everyone. How did we get him for 32M.? We scammed Leicester.

I owe you 1 crate of orijin!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:41am On Feb 01, 2017
nitlad:
Diggz, Liverpool never gain on us since we had that chinwag about how bothersome they'll be depending on how well/badly they cope with Mane's absence.

We're 10 points clear of the Scouse pee-ons! cheesy

Na so bruv.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2017
airmark:

Am telling you. The guy has been trying his best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:52am On Feb 01, 2017
Bimffo:

There were like three instances where he destroyed a move that would have lead to a clean counter chance from that left side line.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
Bimffo:

De bruyne missed a sitter, Firmino missed a sitter
Aguero missed a clean chance, Firmino missed a free header
If Firmino was not stupid, we would have lost

Goals conceded in the game =1...If not for Cahill it most likely would have been a clean sheet

Let's ignore City's super attack compared to Liverpool's

And Matic was on the pitch against Arsenal, don't blame a 10 because they sliced through our midfield.. ..Matic/Kante played the pivot

Drops mic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
Bravo dropped grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nihilist:
Bravo dropped grin
Dmcdad, Ollah1,Debroslink.......The best keeper after Neuer has been dropped

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nihilist:
Bravo dropped grin

Lol....

What happened to ball playing 'keeper?

Aguero bench. Jesus No. 9.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
We need to drop that Aguero bid on City

4-2-4 straight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

Guy wetin na?cheesy Wetin concern me and Bravo? I know am before? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

Just like Aguero too. Kini big deal? Show me any 30+ old goal keeper that moved from one league to another, and still making waves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
Debroslink:

Just like Aguero too. Kini big deal? Show me any 30+ old goal keeper that moved from one league to another, and still making waves.

Valdes. The name they hate to hear/see

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
timbros:

Lol....

What happened to ball playing 'keeper?

Aguero bench. Jesus No. 9.....

See what BBC had to say...the bastards grin

Claudio Bravo will be making as many saves as normal tonight - he's on the bench as Willy Caballero makes his first league start since August.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
ollah1:

Valdes. The name they hate to hear/see

Lol... You dey find trouble.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nihilist:

See what BBC had to say...the bastards grin

Claudio Bravo will be making as many saves as normal tonight - he's on the bench as Willy Caballero makes his first league start since August.

You are not talking about a certain Jesus who came from nowhere, and he's keeping EPL's best striker in the last 5 years on the bench.

Na 33 years old washed up keeper you dey troll.

I just dey look you. wink

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
Debroslink:

You are not talking about a certain Jesus who came from nowhere, and he's keeping EPL's best striker in the last 5 years on the bench.

Na 33 years old washed up keeper you dey troll.

I just dey look you. wink

I can assure you that I am not an editor at BBC sport
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
2 already, Mancity mean business
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
Oboi this Jesus guy might just save City's season o.

Goal and assist in just 39 mins

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
kagawa10

Are you seeing Leroy Sane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
This stupid Niase just wan get red card
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Surely this isn't the end for Aguero.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
chic2pimp:

Man United and Arsenal would quite happily swap Managers with you guys. You simply can not win every game. It's nigh on impossible.

We don't want conte, maybe you mean the Man United that ply their trade in Mozambique.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
Wingback:

We don't want conte, maybe you mean the Man United that ply their trade in Mozambique.
Sure you'd rather have Mourinho and finish 6th.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
raumdeuter:
kagawa10

Are you seeing Leroy Sane
Leroy sane have been impressive in his recent matches. I'm not watching this one but I believe he'll be doing good.

He works very hard too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
Paul Pogba makes me appreciate Nemanja Matic

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.