Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,568 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10638773 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6616) (6617) (6618) (6619) (6620) (6621) (6622) ... (19289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Leyqute:

LMAO

Hazard don turn begibegi grin

raumdeuter:

Real Madrid Sporting director Sergio Ramos has come out to refute claims of Hazard moving to Madrid.

He claimed the player has sent everyone in his family to be begging Madrid for the past decade every year without fail but its not in Madrid tradition to celebrate shakushaku dancers

Hidden Hazard currently flying with his teammate to Ephesus for the 3rd consecutive year in the Europa League, is planning to extend his Chelsea contract

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
SkimpleD:
But, but if Salah win this PL title this season with Liverpool eeh grin grin
I'll have no problem calling him the best then. But he can't call him the best just yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
DExponential:

I'll have no problem calling him the best then. But he can't call him the best just yet.
Let’s be sincere, Salah is good and worth the tag “African Best” in the EPL, although not just yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
timbros:
Raumdeuter see the fraud airmark wished us...

You are trying so hard to save face from the ignominy brought to your doorstep by your spineless Morata, sorry you failed.

I read the article and i copied the part that killed your aim, at close range. Read below and sensible readers could see how shameful your move is.

''Two minor knee injuries during the 2017-18 season have undeniably played a part in his loss of momentum. ''

Why was your Morata loaned out, because of injury too? Shamelessness personified.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
SkimpleD:

Let’s be sincere, Salah is good and worth the tag “African Best” in the EPL, although not just yet.

The argument generated was based on aparisport's yardstick in categorising players. ....
I wished he won d balon d or last year cos he was extremely good nd he did sumtin likened to Cr7 vs messi ...

I blv majority of d people arguing his prowes vs drogba's was all about the yardstick or d lay down rule Mr raumdeuter use in categorising players.

How will a sane football analyst blv klose was/is better dan ibrahimovic

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

What kind of foolish question is this?

Pep stated his criteria, I stated my criteria with reasons, You are free to go with anyone as long as you have reasons to back it up
Does Pep have low IQ since he didn't include Real Madrid, the recent serial UCL winners?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
Segedinho:
The argument generated was based on aparisport's yardstick in categorising players. ....
I wished he won d balon d or last year cos he was extremely good nd he did sumtin likened to Cr7 vs messi ...

I blv majority of d people arguing his prowes vs drogba's was all about the yardstick or d lay down rule Mr raumdeuter use in categorising players
Ofcourse you are right Baba. Using those yardstick or not, Salah needs to win at least one EPL title to be considered in the same bracket with Drogba.

One and most importantly, we all know he won’t be a “carry-along” player. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
SkimpleD:

Ofcourse you are right Baba. Using those yardstick or not, Salah needs to win at least one EPL title to be considered in the same bracket with Drogba.

One and most importantly, we all know he won’t be a “carry-along” player. cheesy
my preference 4 a better player is hinged on reliability Drogba in his case was reliable and also delivered when all hope was down in several cases.same tin with hazard. ..Hazard's displays determines Chelsea overall performance.
So IMO yardstick like cups nd oda tins are a bit negligible in comparing a a better player cos it takes 11 to win a cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Who is listening to hiphop front lines by DJ KAYSALY?

that dude is the best thing that has happened to hiphop recently.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
SkimpleD:

That's the same thing I've been saying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
krattoss:
Who is listening to hiphop front lines by DJ KAYSALY?

that dude is the best thing that has happened to hiphop recently.
na all these kind things dey cause argument o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
to more important things.

CHO is staying grin, maybe he feels he would do a Sancho on Pulisic and bench him cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
Chelsea vs united
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
Segedinho:
my preference 4 a better player is hinged on reliability Drogba in his case was reliable and also delivered when all hope was down in several cases.same tin with hazard. ..Hazard's displays determines Chelsea overall performance.
So IMO yardstick like cups nd oda tins are a bit negligible in comparing a a better player cos it takes 11 to win a cup
I don’t know how Hazard crept into our discourse Oga Sege undecided.

Just like some posters here including egbon Raumdeuter submits most times, some players are actually carry along while others aren’t. Drogba wasn’t a carry along player in his EPL and UCL triumph

These two players are game changers and not goal shy like Hazard angry The sole reason Ororo is head over Messi is cos of his NT triumph.

I understand you Baba, but in the case of Salah and Drog, we can’t drop titles aside as both players are reliable.

Is Hazard Reliable?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
So we get Manyoo in the 5th round.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Unlimited22:

its at Stamford bridge
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
had this weird premonition that United gave Chelsea tough time in FA cup shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
SkimpleD:

I don’t know how Hazard crept into our discourse Oga Sege undecided.

Just like some posters here including egbon Raumdeuter submits most times, some players are actually carry along while others aren’t. Drogba wasn’t a carry along player in his EPL and UCL triumph

These two players are game changers and not goal shy like Hazard angry The sole reason Ororo is head over Messi is cos of his NT triumph.

I understand you Baba, but in the case of Salah and Drog, we can’t drop titles aside as both players are reliable.

Is Hazard Reliable?

is Hazard Reliable undecided

is that a jamb question or a who wants to be a millionaire quiz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
Unlimited22:

is it just me or is City getting another season of free pass in their run in cups. getting easy opponents

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
BlueAngel444:

is Hazard Reliable undecided

is that a jamb question or a who wants to be a millionaire quiz
You would have just proved it na than dancing around undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
BlueAngel444:

is it just me or is City getting another season of free pass in their run in cups. getting easy opponents

they can actually win everything.. (a quadruple)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
drisham:

its at Stamford bridge
Yep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
Unlimited22:
Yep.
cool coz united are facing a lot PSG before then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
So the scummies it is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
The top 20 most creative players in Europe this season

Even FSB is on the list cheesy, I remember last summer when we wanted to replace him with suso.

20. Jordan Veretout (Fiorentina)
Chances created – 42
= 18. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
Chances created – 43
= 18. Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid)
Chances created – 43
= 16. Julian Brandt (Bayer Leverkusen)
Chances created – 44
= 16. Jean Michael Seri (Fulham)
Chances created – 44
= 14. Thorgan Hazard (Borussia Monchengladbach)
Chances created – 45
= 14. Naim Sliti (Dijon)
Chances created – 45
= 12. Hakan Calhanoglu (AC Milan)
Chances created – 46
= 12. Max Kruse (Werder Bremen)
Chances created – 46
10. Ryan Fraser (AFC Bournemouth)
Chances created – 47
= 9. James Maddison (Leicester City)
Chances created – 48
9. Dani Parejo (Valencia)
Chances created – 48
= 7. Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona)
Chances created – 49
= 7. Rodrigo De Paul (Udinese)
Chances created – 49
= 4. Eden Hazard (Chelsea)
Chances created – 52
= 4. Suso (AC Milan)
Chances created – 52
= 4. Willian (Chelsea)
Chances created – 52
3. Memphis Depay (Olympique Lyonnais)
Chances created – 62
2. Alejandro Gomez (Atalanta)
Chances created – 64
1. Dimitri Payet (Marseille)
Chances created – 66
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Shekpites!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
SkimpleD:

You would have just proved it na than dancing around undecided
shocked do I look like Jesse lingard to u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
drisham:

or nothing, Chelsea wins C cup, Liverpool wins EPL, then FA who knows.

If city make it pass UCL quarter finals and maybe get to finals, then maybe they won't finish the season trophyless grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
drisham:

its at Stamford bridge
on a rainy day grin grin with both teams banging in goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
drisham:

see this one,for your mind champions league na dash abi,quadruple ke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
BlueAngel444:
shocked do I look like Jesse lingard to u
Lols Kolo Angel grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6616) (6617) (6618) (6619) (6620) (6621) (6622) ... (19289) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Singapore1(m), EmmanuelScott1(m), a4turitoroman, Sportsweb and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.