Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,730 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740728 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6617) (6618) (6619) (6620) (6621) (6622) (6623) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
madrid5:
see this one,for your mind champions league na dash abi,quadruple ke

lol ...

"when asked the question guardiola said winning a quadruple would be a fantasy we've won the community shield ,were in a cup final were in the fa cup next round and the a facing a mid table schalke "
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
airmark:
Ibime, who you feel most?

Loose then Blaqbonez

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
If sarri cannot beat man united in the FA Cup then they shouldn’t wait for summer to sack the mumu coach .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ibime:

Loose then Blaqbonez

Was arguing with my cousin few hours ago, he picked MI. I told him Loose went in more, only felt 'Building/floor' and that B-ball line from MI.

Bonez opened well too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

The criteria still remains the same.

Outstanding individual performance is still number 1. Not scoring less than 12 goals in 7 out of 9 seasons and fluking 20 goals in 2 out of 9 seasons
okay. So,
It is no longer big games performance, it is now outstanding individual performance.

Now we are getting somewhere.

By the way, where is salah's epl trophy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Salahs performance blows out Drogbas own easily despite playing as a wing forward,

Yaya is very close to him and he can be a second place. What edges it for Salah IMO is his performance this season again which proves he isn't a fluke unlike Drogba that was dropping 12 or less goals for 7 out of 9 seasons. That is a shameful record from a top striker of a top team

When was the last time an African is the undisputed best player in a top team and possibly best player in the league for 2 seasons in a row
you are a liar. When you made that assertion, this season has not started.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Tell us the EPL strikers better than Harry Kane despite him not having a trophy
the man's opinion should not be your concern. We are dealing the use of your own logic by you today.

Why should yaya come second to salah?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:08am On Jan 29, 2019
raumdeuter:
OShea won 5 EPL titles, Suarez won 0

Obviously, OShea was better

Since Babayaro too was better
oh! So you are beginning to see the foolishness in the criteria that you have been using all this while..

We are getting somewhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:13am On Jan 29, 2019
Greatihex:
oh! So you are beginning to see the foolishness in the criteria that you have been using all this while..

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:13am On Jan 29, 2019
Greatihex:
okay. So,
It is no longer big games performance, it is now outstanding individual performance.

Now we are getting somewhere.

By the way, where is salah's epl trophy?

What is the difference between outstanding individual performance and big game performance?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:15am On Jan 29, 2019
Greatihex:

Your lack of education is glaring

My criteria shows why Suarez wil be ahead since he had an outstanding individual performance in the season that OShea never matched in his career

Klose had outstanding individual performance in the world cup that Zlatan never matched
Zidane had outstanding individual performance in the wworld cup and CL that DelPiero never matched
Neymar had outstanding CL performance that Hazard never matched
Boateng had outstand performance in the world cup and CL that Terry never matched
Iniesta had outstanding world cup and CL performance that Lampard never matched

This above is consistency

Now bring yourr criteria to the fore and lets see how consistent or sensible they are

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:16am On Jan 29, 2019
popizaino:
If sarri cannot beat man united in the FA Cup then they shouldn’t wait for summer to sack the mumu coach .

Sarri is going to face City, United and Tottenham in February.

Let's see if Higuain prevents us from falling in February. I doubt it would determine Sardi's fate but teams go fall for February sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:16am On Jan 29, 2019
BlueAngel444:
The top 20 most creative players in Europe this season

Even FSB is on the list cheesy, I remember last summer when we wanted to replace him with suso.

20. Jordan Veretout (Fiorentina)
Chances created – 42
= 18. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
Chances created – 43
= 18. Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid)
Chances created – 43
= 16. Julian Brandt (Bayer Leverkusen)
Chances created – 44
= 16. Jean Michael Seri (Fulham)
Chances created – 44
= 14. Thorgan Hazard (Borussia Monchengladbach)
Chances created – 45
= 14. Naim Sliti (Dijon)
Chances created – 45
= 12. Hakan Calhanoglu (AC Milan)
Chances created – 46
= 12. Max Kruse (Werder Bremen)
Chances created – 46
10. Ryan Fraser (AFC Bournemouth)
Chances created – 47
= 9. James Maddison (Leicester City)
Chances created – 48
9. Dani Parejo (Valencia)
Chances created – 48
= 7. Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona)
Chances created – 49
= 7. Rodrigo De Paul (Udinese)
Chances created – 49
= 4. Eden Hazard (Chelsea)
Chances created – 52
= 4. Suso (AC Milan)
Chances created – 52
= 4. Willian (Chelsea)
Chances created – 52
3. Memphis Depay (Olympique Lyonnais)
Chances created – 62
2. Alejandro Gomez (Atalanta)
Chances created – 64
1. Dimitri Payet (Marseille)
Chances created – 66
i am very sure that if hazard had not been deployed as a false 9 in those matches, he would have created more than he currently has.

Payet every year. Even at his age he is still very creative
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:17am On Jan 29, 2019
Greatihex:
the man's opinion should not be your concern. We are dealing the use of your own logic by you today.
Why should yaya come second to salah?

How come no one is bothered about your own logic? Is it because we are all in agreement that you are illogcal and in the category of those tagged Shepites

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:35am On Jan 29, 2019
Greatihex:
i am very sure that if hazard had not been deployed as a false 9 in those matches, he would have created more than he currently has.

Payet every year. Even at his age he is still very creative

do u notice willian that may be why barca wanted him badly and Sarri didn't want him to leave.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 6:53am On Jan 29, 2019
airmark:
Ibime, who you feel most?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ySKtoAVIhQ

AQ for me...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

What is the difference between outstanding individual performance and big game performance?
mr high IQ, please explain to us how outstanding individual performance is the same with big game performance?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

My criteria shows why Suarez wil be ahead since he had an outstanding individual performance in the season that OShea never matched in his career

Klose had outstanding individual performance in the world cup that Zlatan never matched
Zidane had outstanding individual performance in the wworld cup and CL that DelPiero never matched
Boateng had outstand performance in the world cup and CL that Terry never matched

Now bring yourr criteria to the fore and lets see how consistent or sensible they are
now we are getting somewhere.

Using the new criteria that you are just updated now,

We can now agree that Suarez is greater than Costa in the EPL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:37am On Jan 29, 2019
BlueAngel444:

do u notice willian that may be why barca wanted him badly and Sarri didn't want him to leave.
yeah. He has gradually improved very much in that aspect in the last 2-3 seasons now.

I am sure playing with hazard all this years must have robbed off on him. You can also see that in the flicks and tricks that he started using.

Kudos to him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

How come no one is bothered about your own logic? Is it because we are all in agreement that you are illogcal and in the category of those tagged Shepites
We are dealing with your own that you claim to be consistent in using, which you told us is perfect.

Moreover, i have stated mine here in the past. My own is not limited to 3 alone, like your own [which we are beginning to see the new edition]

Even i though i have not followed the game for a very long time, i know that the game is not 1+1=2.

Rating players have to do with a lot of things that can range from, stats peculiar to a position, the team the player played in, [which will cover, the tactic and style of the team, the role he played, quality of team mates, club management etc], consistency in every game [Whether big or small], versatility, what I watched with my eyes [reason i don't rate players i didn't watch.]. etc as the game is not always direct. A lot can
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

I think say we don leave this logic argument of a thing. Using your logic, is Ronaldo better than Messi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Send an email to him on why he chose his criteria
I haven't made up my mind yet grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Scoring 5 goals against the likes of Saudi Arabia lmao

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2019
This FA cup fixtures against man u is poorly fixed, how can we play on 14 and play another game on 16?
Just a day rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2019
MorataFC:
This FA cup fixtures against man u is poorly fixed, how can we play on 14 and play another game on 16?
Just a day rest.
Bros, so you mean you haven't changed your moniker?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:37am On Jan 29, 2019
airmark:

You are trying so hard to save face from the ignominy brought to your doorstep by your spineless Morata, sorry you failed.

I read the article and i copied the part that killed your aim, at close range. Read below and sensible readers could see how shameful your move is.

''Two minor knee injuries during the 2017-18 season have undeniably played a part in his loss of momentum. ''

Why was your Morata loaned out, because of injury too? Shamelessness personified.

Hehehheeehe.... 3pLe-L-bLos is in pains...morata really embarrassed him cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2019
airmark:
who you feel most

Loose, AQ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2019
Unlimited22:

Bros, so you mean you haven't changed your moniker?
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
diggz:

Hehehheeehe.... 3pLe-L-bLos is in pains...morata really embarrassed him cheesy cheesy

Effect of raumdeuter, is massive on some of our fans here. We need to curtail that.

Timbros read headline and started calling Dayo, without knowing that he had dug a hole for himself.

Now i can sleep in peace, aparisports 'relapsti' analysts can go and kill themselves. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
airmark:

Effect of raumdeuter, is massive on some of our fans here. We need to curtail that.

Timbros read headline and started calling Dayo, without knowing that he had dug a hole for himself.

Now i can sleep in peace, aparisports 'relapsti' analysts can go and kill themselves. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Honestly there's powerful niggadry at work here.

We may need to exorcise the spirit of amala out of brother Dayo .

Tie the nigga to the bed and beat the demon out his body with fan belt and and APC broom, while repeating the holy words "Nigga get your black äss out of here"

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
eph12:

Scoring 5 goals against the likes of Saudi Arabia lmao

No scoring 15 goals in the biggest football competition in the world

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6617) (6618) (6619) (6620) (6621) (6622) (6623) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.