Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10560941 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7579) (7580) (7581) (7582) (7583) (7584) (7585) ... (19193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2019
Swissh:

Why is neymar transfer giving you sleepless nights

because u told us he was joining Barca very soon since last month grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2019
airmark:

Are you sure of what you just typed? Don't let me think you just started supporting Chelsea after we won UCL.

KDB is not on Hazard and Lampard level please. Let KDB be the best in the league for just one season like them first.
if it is PFA he means then Lamps never won it. But he won the FWA.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2019
pamcode:
if it is PFA he means then Lamps never won it. But he won the FWA.

Who won 2005 edition?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2019
Hazardfan1:

because u told us he was joining Barca very soon since last month grin cheesy grin
And has the transfer window ended?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2019
airmark:

Who won 2005 edition?
John Terry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2019
pamcode:
John Terry

cheesy

Lampard won pfa fan player of the year.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2019
airmark:

cheesy

You are wrong, go and find out bro.
I am not because I just checked. if it is PFA voted by players then lamps never won it. But if it the one currently known as EA sports player of the season then he won it and FWA included. For example in 15/16 Mahrez won Pfa but Vardy won the one you are talking about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2019
pamcode:
I am not because I just checked. if it is PFA voted by players then lamps never won it. But if it the one currently known as EA sports player of the season then he won it and FWA included. For example in 15/16 Mahrez won Pfa but Vardy won the one you are talking about.

You are partly right. There were two pfa awards, shared by Terry and Lampard that year.

Lampard also won the main epl player of that year by epl sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2019
airmark:

You are partly right. There were two pfa awards, shared by Terry and Lampard that year.

Lampard also won the main epl player of that year by epl sponsors.

The main and prestigious player of the year in England is PFA.

Collect your L and move on. grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2019
Swissh:

And has the transfer window ended?

U were known for always giving updates.... We haven't seen any from you in days

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2019
Kimbeast:

It is useless to say hazard is a superior player to de bruyne because he has won the PFA award and bruyne has not. The same rubbish can be used regarding aguero and vardy.
Albino boy over Hazard everyday and twice on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2019
Hazardfan1:

U were known for always giving updates.... We haven't seen any from you in days
You should be more concerned about hazard already forming injury when season has not even started or the fact that hazard may end up on the bench if Madrid gets Ney Ney.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2019
Swissh:

You should be more concerned about hazard already forming injury when season has not even started or the fact that hazard may end up on the bench if Madrid gets Ney Ney.

U told us dey will sign Neymar, maybe we shud wait till next season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2019
Hazardfan1:

U told us dey will sign Neymar, maybe we shud wait till next season.
Oga neymar will leave Psg before transfer window closes. Just pray it's not Madrid then hazard career is finished cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2019
Swissh:

Oga neymar will leave Psg before transfer window closes. Just pray it's not Madrid then hazard career is finished cheesy

There's no sense in this post, you know? You'll buy a player for 130m and you won't use him abi just because u signed Neymar.

Wetin dey worry una Neymar fans sef.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2019
Swissh:

Definitely. He has sent his entourage all over the world to try and get him any deal that takes him out of Paris.

He even has some of his people here in naija begging the likes of Enyimba and Kano Pillars to make an offer for him. Those Nigerian clubs are hesitant in making an offer right now as they are not convinced he will ever be able to take them past the round of 16 of the CAF champions league if they were to sign him...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2019
Swissh:

Swissh, you be my guy. But, pray, really pray make dem sign Neymar this transfer window o UNLESS undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2019
Hazardfan1:

There's no sense in this post, you know? You'll buy a player for 130m and you won't use him abi just because u signed Neymar.

Wetin dey worry una Neymar fans sef.
Oga when you a buy superior player your bench any average ball hog playing in his position. How much did Barca buy countinho when he was rocking bench last season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2019
thorrvik55:

Definitely. He has sent his entourage all over the world to try and get him any deal that takes him out of Paris.

He even has some of his people here in naija begging the likes of Enyimba and Kano Pillars to make an offer for him. Those Nigerian clubs are hesitant in making an offer right now as they are not convinced he will ever be able to take them past the round of 16 of the CAF champions league if they were to sign him...
Very dry. Just lost 10sec of my life reading this angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2019
SkimpleD:

Swissh, you be my guy. But, pray, really pray make dem sign Neymar this transfer window o UNLESS undecided
Skimple my nigga cheesy cheesy. Forget matter Neymar has already left Psg. Pukki is waiting for you guys grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:13am On Aug 21, 2019
larride:

Bwauhahahaa cheesy cheesy

Why do you want to dash airmark your monikers first alphabet?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2019
Swissh:

Skimple my nigga cheesy cheesy. Forget matter Neymar has already left Psg. Pukki is waiting for you guys grin grin
For your own good, he better leave o afterall, he has been sending envoys to Barca and Madrid to make space for him on the bench.

He better leave o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2019
Swissh:

Very dry. Just lost 10sec of my life reading this angry angry
Lmao!

Idiat grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2019
larride:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which POTY did you recognise that Vidic won below? Is that PFA award?

I warned you yesterday, afrodoc won't be able to revive you if i decide to hit you with Ls.

larride:

So I compared the season Vidic won POTY to this VVD breathtaking season, look what I found. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2019
SkimpleD:

For your own good, he better leave o afterall, he has been sending envoys to Barca and Madrid to make space for him on the bench.

He better leave o.
Or rather the 2 biggest club in world football are fighting over the 4th best player in the world.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2019
diggz:

Bwauhahahaa cheesy cheesy

Why do you want to dash airmark your monikers first alphabet?

cheesy

Leave larride, he was desperately looking for how to give out the L he collected yesterday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2019
Swissh:

Or rather the 2 biggest club in world football are fighting over the 4th best player in the world.
Ooh, he is now the 4th?

I’m glad you Neymar ass lickers are coming to terms with his real position as it keeps dropping.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2019
Swissh:

4th player gini....someone dt didn't make 2019 top 10 player in the world.

Guys, shey make we show this guy latest ranking ni

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2019
airmark:

cheesy

Leave larride, he was desperately looking for how to give out the L he collected yesterday.

Lol...ogbeni is vexing cheesy

Meanwhile this zappa loan deal don't make any sense for me again. Dude should be starting ahead of azpi. Azpi needs a long vacation away from the squad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2019
SkimpleD:

Ooh, he is now the 4th?

I’m glad you Neymar ass lickers are coming to terms with his real position as it keeps dropping.
Pepe ahead of Neymar with auba 5th.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2019
Hazardfan1:

4th player gini....someone dt didn't make 2019 top 10 player in the world.

Guys, shey make we show this guy latest ranking ni
Bwhahahaha and messi was ranked 5th last season. I guess you agreed with it then.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which POTY did you recognise that Vidic won below? Is that PFA award?

I warned you yesterday, afrodoc won't be able to revive you if i decide to hit you with Ls.

grin

Vidic never won PFA, it’s an open secret.

Going by your logic, can we say Raheem Sterling won the Player of the year instead of VVD?

Stop trying to use semantics to deflect from your L

The main and most prestigious award in England remain the PFA.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7579) (7580) (7581) (7582) (7583) (7584) (7585) ... (19193) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RevFrEbuka(m), Unlimited22, Bellamy01 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.