Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10539877 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7578) (7579) (7580) (7581) (7582) (7583) (7584) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
gensteejay:

I don't have time to waste answering silly questions.

When you can't make logical inferences from a number of submissions, arriving at simple conclusions easily eludes you.
When you can't answer a simple question that you had to resort to write Epistles then I know you are clueless and have nothing to offer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
airmark:

Who told you this?

Is lordfalcao running this account? If you have problem with your eyes or brain, they have optician and psychiatrist in Man utd thread.

First you said Lampard never won best epl player award before, now you said i claimed that awards would add to the ability of a player.

If our arguments is beyond your grasp, go and watch telemundo, where sometimes they argue in slow motion.
lwkmd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
diggz:

I go soon create time for these people especially those wey dey carry talk and throway insult upandan bcuz their opinion and others own no align.

My village people go soon release me lipsrsealed

cheesy

Make them release you o. Abi make we beg Fenibeso to appeal to them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Greatihex:
you have started again.

of the three seasons you posted,
2016 - disaster season. the worst season of his career. did not even come close to ordinary chelsea player of the season

2017 - one of his best season. was in the pfa team, came second in pfa award

2018 - inconsistent season. could not even make it close to the pfa award nomination

so because he had the same number of assists in these seasons now mean that his performances for those seasons were all the same? please don't put yourself in a tight corner. e go hard to come out o.

how can you just bring assists stats and try to use it as an indicator of how a player performed in a season?

oya,
2013 - 10 assists
2014 - 8 assists
2015 - 9 assists
why did you not use the above for your claim of normal level, since you just want deceive us?

someone has been here since morning telling how number of assist does not prove the creative performance of a player and you are still using the same thing to prove a point that has already been found to be wanting.

if you want to show us hazard normal level, show us his xA in his good seasons

See your paltry figures even in good season.

If na KDB, na 16 and above in a normal season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Greatihex:
abeg no tell me say those people wey wear blue come to play the same game with those wey wear red. then suppose dey go house nah. them don lose already.

U16

USA 114 vs El Savador 19

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
it's like this thread was created for Hazard.. every time I visit this group it's always discussion about Hazard.. when he was at Chelsea , you talked about him and now he's left, you are still talking about him...that Hazard must be a great player

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kimbeast:

Nigga the argument was kdb and hazard who is the better player or has more vision/creativity. Using PFA award is useless to the argument before a mad man jumped into my mentions.
about the bold, it must be you that started that argument with someone else.

i am not have that argument with ibime here. ibime don already lose money for this thread because of that argument. i am not sure he will have that kind of argument again, even giving the fact that kdb has never done what hazard did last season in his epl career.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ibime:

See your paltry figures even in good season.

If na KDB, na 16 and above in a normal season
i am becoming tired of you o. how many times will i say it. you should be showing us his xA for us to know if they are paltry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2019

Fabrizio Romano:
Davide Zappacosta to AS Roma, here we go! Agreement reached with Chelsea for a loan until June 2020. He’s going to have medicals on this week.

Another deadwood on his way out. Bakayoko, Alonso, Willian and Pedro get ready, u guys are next...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
thorrvik55:

Fabrizio Romano:
Davide Zappacosta to AS Roma, here we go! Agreement reached with Chelsea for a loan until June 2020. He’s going to have medicals on this week.

Another deadwood on his way out. Bakayoko, Alonso, Willian and Pedro get ready, u guys are next...
please remove our number 10 from that list
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
wetin bale do zidane?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
but wait o, what does Abraham do better than Batshuayi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kimbeast:

You always make lot of noise with little substance. No wonder you are always ridiculed on this forum. How does winning an award adds to the ability or quality of a player? The fact that aguero a world class striker never won the award and an average dunce like vardy did shows using the award to brag about who is a superior player is stupidity from your part and members of your cult.

How is Vardy an average dunce?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
airmark:

Who told you this?

Is lordfalcao running this account? If you have problem with your eyes or brain, they have optician and psychiatrist in Man utd thread.

First you said Lampard never won best epl player award before, now you said i claimed that awards would add to the ability of a player.

If our argument is beyond your grasp, go and watch telemundo, where sometimes they argue in slow motion.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
airmark:

Who told you this?

If our argument is beyond your grasp, go and watch telemundo, where sometimes they argue in slow motion.
Great God in heaven grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
Greatihex:

He is one of Jordy Morris's boys, but Batsman isn't.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
thorrvik55:

He is one of Jordy Morris's boys, but Batsman isn't.
hmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Greatihex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abA638Pn2Uo
Simply extraordinary! Many EPL defenders don suffer from Hazard's hands, legs rather

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
Greatihex:

I think there is interest in Batsman from Monaco way so they are leaving him out so he doesn't get injured etc. Batsman only has 2 years on contract so now is the time to sell. Some decisions are more commercial than football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
gensteejay:

People will say any bunkum just to pillory Hazard. Such tripe only starts and ends on Nairaland.

Not in the real world.
You are 100 percent correct.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
Greatihex:
Your na Youth Advocate grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ibime:

I think there is interest in Batsman from Monaco way so they are leaving him out so he doesn't get injured etc. Batsman only has 2 years on contract so now is the time to sell. Some decisions are more commercial than football.
at this time that we are in need of a reasonable striker. Abraham does not look like what will work. giroud is giroud.

okay, i just pray that las las we should win at least league cup to use get bragging right

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kimbeast:

Forget Morata put me with him and I could score 10 or more goals in the EPL with De Bruyne assisting me.
His pass technique is the bomb,they dont just go in the direction, they are bolted through with high speed, even go right by a few defenders cause the ball is moving so fast, and then come to a stop at the perfect place in front of the running attacker, i havent even seen Messi or Xavi do that, the one player i've seen do that was prime fabregas from his Arsenal days (he was never the same after having to adapt to playing out of position for barcelona).
At the bolded, you haven't been watching Messi...Messi whose through passes takes out 3-4 players? My brother, this one na fallacy.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Greatihex:
please don't call aguero a world class striker again make raumdeuter no deal with you for here

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 12:17am On Aug 21, 2019
Swissh:

Members of Hazard ass licking association.

Airmark- CEO
Thorrvik55
Mapoka
Greatihex
Hazardfan1
Segedinho

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U and ur fellow Neymar's butt hole licker, when exactly is Neymar joining Barca? Sept 2 is almost here o

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 12:18am On Aug 21, 2019
eitsei:
it's like this thread was created for Hazard.. every time I visit this group it's always discussion about Hazard.. when he was at Chelsea , you talked about him and now he's left, you are still talking about him...that Hazard must be a great player

Raumdeuter has to be totally banned from posting on this thread b4 dey can stop mentioning Hazard's name.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:26am On Aug 21, 2019
Hazardfan1:

U and ur fellow Neymar's butt hole licker, when exactly is Neymar joining Barca? Sept 2 is almost here o
Why is neymar transfer giving you sleepless nights

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 12:50am On Aug 21, 2019
Official Hazard fan thread grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:35am On Aug 21, 2019
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:49am On Aug 21, 2019
Chei. Dem done finish Kompany for Anderlecht. After 4 games with no win, they say he is trying to play Guardiola football with Okrika players.

Local man is slightly amused

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/vincent-kompany-accused-trying-copy-18972779
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 21, 2019
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7578) (7579) (7580) (7581) (7582) (7583) (7584) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444, bolu96(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.