Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10547824 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8014) (8015) (8016) (8017) (8018) (8019) (8020) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
who has the most expensive squad in epl?

What does that have to do with anything? How many of the players in City did Pep buy?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
Salah was onside and Bernardo handled the ball before TAA.

Besides, Eruditor, I think this is KDB's worst game in a City shirt, Aguero still has issues at Anfield, Sterling was utter pants and even Bernardo was off the pace despite scoring.
Sane missed and why the hell did Mahrez not play?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
popizaino:

Make I pop on top two handball not given?

Evil man of God
HahhAha! My belle o grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

What was the natural position of Kimpembes arm here?
That shot was coming from a further distance, Kimpembe turned his back to goal also trying to work the system because nobody jumps like that in the box. TAA's hands were by his side with Sterling passing to it from 2 yards completely different scenarios
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
Leyqute:
Dem beat your lord and savior like Agbowo thief you Dey do shalaye, like civilian wey soldier slap.

You sure say you no go get hypertension so?
grin grin

Apari FC!

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
A40:
Did Mané make contact with either player before stealing in front of them? Did he make contact with the player at all because I'm trying to understand the grounds any ref would blow for anything, last I checked it was not a free kick.

No I don't

Mane stepped in when a player who was in possession was going to kick the ball. The player's legs made contact with Mane and ref gave a penalty. He did not protect the defender here.

In TAA's case, your argument is that TAA had nowhere to keep his hands. So ref protected him because of that. To me, is a double standard.

If the ref would not have given a penalty would the goal have stood? Or will it be cancelled because someone's hand touched it?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
Greatihex:
you don't know the rule. Handball has to be deliberate before it will be awarded a freekick unless when it is used by the opponent to gain an advantage for a goal

Citadel student this is from the FA

Handball: Players can be penalised for accidental as well as deliberate handball. For example, if the ball hits an individual on the arm and is deemed to have made their frame bigger. Any goal scored with the arm (or used in the build-up) will not count.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Unlimited22:
Salah was onside and Bernardo handled the ball before TAA.

Besides, Eruditor, I think this is KDB's worst game in a City shirt, Aguero still has issues at Anfield, Sterling was utter pants and even Bernardo was off the pace despite scoring.
Sane missed and why the hell did Mahrez not play?

I don't know what you are talking about. We must have watched a different game.

Every City player played well except Jesus.

LFC were very clinical. That is all.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eruditor:

You are usually reasonable when you want to be.

My name is Eruditor. Manchester City will win the league this season. You can save this post.

I never told you City will win today. I hoped they will. But this is game 12. Lol. There are 26 more games to go and Liverpool will be at Etihad. They will lose that game. Watch out.
LMAO. Please don't pledge your hands oooo
I know this is gameweek 12, and I know Liverpool have a huge propensity to go all Tottenham, but this year has a different feel from other years.

If Chelsea win in two weeks, they become the closest title challengers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
A40:
That shot was coming from a further distance, Kimpembe turned his back to goal also trying to work the system because nobody jumps like that in the box. TAA's hands were by his side with Sterling passing to it from 2 yards completely different scenarios

Most defenders jump and turn so the ball doesnt hit them in the face. His hand was right beside him or where should his hand be if not his side?

Trent hand was beside him, Kimpembe hand was beside him. One was a penalty one wasnt

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eruditor:

I don't know what you are talking about. We must have watched a different game.

Every City player played well except Jesus.

LFC were very clinical. That is all.
Come on now. I'm not blaming any one City player for the loss (bar maybe Claudio 'Chocolate Fingers' Bravo, as LFC were better and more clinical as a collective. But still...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eruditor:

What does that have to do with anything? How many of the players in City did Pep buy?
you tell us now.

Which manager has spent more than guirdiola in the epl?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
grin

Apa lapari yen

He a spoilt kid. Alhaji buy me this buy me that yet you can’t beat a team that always concede goals.

Phuckking fraud

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
Unlimited22:

LMAO. Please don't pledge your hands oooo
I know this is gameweek 12, and I know Liverpool have a huge propensity to go all Tottenham, but this year has a different feel from other years.

If Chelsea win in two weeks, they become the closest title challengers.

You guys are getting too excited for nothing tbh. If I had any doubts about City before. It was cleared today. Now I am more certain that they will win the league.

People forget that Liverpool best City 3-2 in Brendan Rodgers' season of getting close. Benitez thrashed United 4-1 at OT with Vidic getting sent off. Both lost the league.

We all saw Barca and Ajax last season and people want to crown Liverpool champions based on feelings? Lol.

E go shock una.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
A40:
Haba you people should fear God nauuuuuu. You can see Sissoko stretching hand like yellow fever inside box 18 and you're comparing it to Trent's case

Yes he stretched his hand but never in a deliberate attempt to block off the ball. Mane put the ball on his hand and a penalty of given. Arnold too never had his hands at his back so a penalty should have been given.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
you tell us now.

Simple. Pep Guardiola in the next TW is the only EPL manager to outspend Pep Guardiola in the last TW in the EPL. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
you tell us now.

Conte spent 260M in one season finished 5th and was fired. Mourinho spent over 400M and was sacked for poor results

Its not Peps fault that those he started with have been fired for poor results

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
The wailing no be here o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
popizaino:

Your opinion
I didn't ask you to quote me tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
The truth ought to be said irrespective of who is the victim.

There is no way the handball vs TAA wasn't a PK

It was obvious

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Unlimited22:

Come on now. I'm not blaming any one City player for the loss (bar maybe Claudio 'Chocolate Fingers' Bravo, as LFC were better and more clinical as a collective. But still...

Like I said. There were moments Liverpool dominated and there were moments City dominated. Overall, one team was slightly more clinical.

KdB was brilliant. Some of his crosses were off but so were TAAs or Robertson's. Only that Sallah scored so no one will recall. Aguero did scoff clear chances. Raheem as well. And both passes came from KdB.

City played well. And Klopp will go home knowing it will be a long long season. Trust me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Conte spent 260M in one season finished 5th and was fired. Mourinho spent over 400M and was sacked for poor results

Its not Peps fault that those he started with have been fired for poor results

have conte and mourinho spent more than fraudiola?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Segedinho:
The truth ought to be said irrespective of who is the victim.

There is no way the handball vs TAA wasn't a PK

It was obvious

You are objective.

These ones hate Pep so much any wrong thing done against him should stand. But like I always say, one day your team will suffer it and no one will listen then.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Elruditor

Can you pledge your left scrotum that City will win the league this season? I’ve got a couple of pitbulls with fertility issues.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
Leyqute:

Simple. Pep Guardiola in the next TW is the only EPL manager to outspend Pep Guardiola in the last TW in the EPL. cheesy
buhahahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:

They have all spent roughly the same.

But you people will turn around and start talking rubbish about net spend.

As if City have 15 players on the pitch.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
iamoyindamola:
I don't even like that apari man with his spending but I enjoy free and fair games, I also noticed they are favouring LFC this season than every other teams
Epl won't do that, la liga maybe.. Liverpool deserved all their points this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
Why wasn't lines drawn on the field for this goal

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
Leyqute:
Elruditor

Can you pledge your left scrotum that City will win the league this season? I’ve got a couple of pitbulls with fertility issues.

You finally had the gall to quote me.

City will win the EPL this season. I have said it so many times. I even placed a bet.

Stop being excited for nothing. City lost 4 games last season with 2 draws and got 98 pts.

Bet your money that Liverpool THIS season will amass 98pts. Never mind winning league sef. I am ready to bet you on that one.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:

They are no longer in the league and have stopped spending since they got sacked for poor results

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Any hand ball that leads to a goal should be disallowed. I thought raumdeuter posted this? Why is he crying about two penalties then,,?

The first hand ball only happened because Bernardo also handled the ball too. And you are all acting like you didn't see it. You want penalty for city but forget it would have been a dubious one if ref ignored blowing in favour of Liverpool after Bernardo's handball in their box.

Sentiment kill all of you pep dickk suckers. Your tears are sweet

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8014) (8015) (8016) (8017) (8018) (8019) (8020) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m), Tochex101(m), andrewbaba44, fredoooooo, airmark(m), AdisaOwala, hensben(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.