Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10482651 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8012) (8013) (8014) (8015) (8016) (8017) (8018) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
raumdeuter:
They can't stop Pep fairly they have to do ojoro and change the rules mid game

2 handballs ignored
Is that why a Chelsea young side led by a rookie coach is topping an Apari led side coupled together with billions?

grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
obainojazz:
why do you think defenders put both hands backwards when marking in box18?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
obainojazz:
he has been watching football since the days of thunder balogun but still can't tell the difference between hand to ball and ball to hand grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eruditor:

A40

Going by this, Mane did not deserve a penalty against Leciester or Tottenham since the defenders were in possession of the ball and tried to kick it when Mane stepped in.
Possession? How are you in possession of something when another player has stepped in front of you. If you have to kick Mané before kicking the ball then your guess is as good as mine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
A40:
Refs use their discretion all the time. This is why we won't see 70 penalties. It's also why we don't see more players blatantly aim at a player's hands from 2.5 yards away

The ref discretion here reeks of bias as everyone could see it was biased. There have been many penalties this season in the same league called when ball touched the defenders hand even when it wasn't deliberate

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
SkimpleD:

Is that why a Chelsea young side led by a rookie coach is tipping an Apari led side coupled together with billions?

grin

At some point last season, City were behind Tottenham and Chelsea as well as LFC.

I warned you people that they will win the league. You did not listen. You will eat your words again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
SkimpleD:

Is that why a Chelsea young side led by a rookie coach is tipping an Apari led side coupled together with billions?

grin

Thats the ojoro in the game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
popizaino:

How is that different from what Mane did to sissoko in the ucl?

Exactly! Immediately they ruled the ball as no penalty I had quickly go and rewatch that sissoko champions league final.

Claiming the ref denied city penalty because the ball was played at the Liverpool guy's arm deliberately is nonesense logic.

Mane did exactly same vs sissoko.

English refs and the VAR are just so useless

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
iamoyindamola:

A40. Ngbo why do defenders put their arms behind them and not in the natural positions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Then why the need to do further ojoro to further stop him if they are not scared of him doing 3 in a row
3 in a row ko, 10 in a row ni.

Why can't your apari win fair and square with a billion dollar team instead of relying on some cheap calls that didn't go his way..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
A40:
Possession? How are you in possession of something when another player has stepped in front of you. If you have to kick Mané before kicking the ball then your guess is as good as mine

Possession is established by whoever controls the ball first. So the foul should have gone against Mane going by your argument. You are right that refs use discretion but the ref was wrong today..twice.

Because TAA's hand position can not be treated as natural.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Thats the ojoro in the game
You hate to see it

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
popizaino:

How is that different from what Mane did to sissoko in the ucl?
Haba you people should fear God nauuuuuu. You can see Sissoko stretching hand like yellow fever inside box 18 and you're comparing it to Trent's case

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
iamoyindamola:

Exactly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
3 in a row ko, 10 in a row ni.

Why can't your apari win fair and square with a billion dollar team instead of relying on some cheap calls that didn't go his way..

When he wins you will say it is because of the billion dollar squad. Lol

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
iamoyindamola:
I'm sure you saw distance and other stuff... Why should a defender put his hands behind when he is close to his opponent.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eruditor, football is not maths.

The gap, while definitely not insurmountable, is growing quickly.

If City fail to beat Chelsea after the break, things get even more interesting. We meet in May 2020.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eruditor:

Not just the handballs.

Too many fouls by Liverpool players without yellow cards

That is the way English FA ref when they want to be biased. Man united enjoyed this favour the most during fergie's era.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
A40:
Haba you people should fear God nauuuuuu. You can see Sissoko stretching hand like yellow fever inside box 18 and you're comparing it to Trent's case

Why do defenders keep their hands behind them in the box and not in the natural position
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eruditor:

Possession is established by whoever controls the ball first. So the foul should have gone against Mane going by your argument. You are right that refs use discretion but the ref was wrong today..twice.

Because TAA's hand position can not be treated as natural.
No. If that was the case interceptions would literally not exist. Mané stepped between the ball controller and the ball and at that point the ball belongs to no man else nobody would bother with pressing

TAA's hands were in a natural position unless you want him to cut it off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
iamoyindamola:
That one is no body business, that's the rule.
Handball is pk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eruditor:

At some point last season, City were behind Tottenham and Chelsea as well as LFC.

I warned you people that they will win the league. You did not listen. You will eat your words again.
You are mistaken. I care less where City finish this season.

What’s important is that this Chelsea side seats on top of them. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
obainojazz:
I'm sure you saw distance and other stuff... Why should a defender put his hands behind when he is close to his opponent.

Why does every defender do it except those from Liverpool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Why do defenders keep their hands behind them in the box and not in the natural position
They are only taking extra precaution. There is no law that says you must put your hands behind you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
After spending billions, he's looking for penalty to beat Liverpool grin

Give him this Liverpool squad and he would finish 3rd

Give him the Chelsea team and he will need ten players or he will finish 10th..

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
Unlimited22:
Eruditor, football is not maths.

The gap, while definitely not insurmountable, is growing quickly.

If City fail to beat Chelsea after the break, things get even more interesting. We meet in May 2020.

You are usually reasonable when you want to be.

My name is Eruditor. Manchester City will win the league this season. You can save this post.

I never told you City will win today. I hoped they will. But this is game 12. Lol. There are 26 more games to go and Liverpool will be at Etihad. They will lose that game. Watch out.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
obainojazz:
Bros Arnold was drifting far away from sterling

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
SkimpleD:
POpizaino...

Pop that thing grin

Make I pop on top two handball not given?

Evil man of God
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
How can you even compare Sissoko's handball to this?? Ahn ahn you guys should fear God plis
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
SkimpleD:

You are mistaken. I care less where City finish this season.

What’s important is that this Chelsea side seats on top of them. grin

It is momentary.

Remember when Dortmund best Bayern last season and everyone thought it was over. Lol

My name is Eruditor. This league has City's name on it. I have no doubt at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Why does every defender do it except those from Liverpool
Man utd players had a shout for handball, the commentator said the ref didn't give it because it's about 3 yards out..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
A40:
They are only taking extra precaution. There is no law that says you must put your hands behind you

They are taking the precaution because that is what the law says. Any handball

(1) (2) (3) ... (8012) (8013) (8014) (8015) (8016) (8017) (8018) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.