Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10543480 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8015) (8016) (8017) (8018) (8019) (8020) (8021) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
raumdeuter:
Why wasn't lines drawn on the field for this goal

I can't see the image. Is that Salah's goal?

I wondered why they did not even waste time replaying the goal. Because I felt he was off from the aerial view.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eruditor:

I can see the image. Is that Salah's goal?

I wondered why they did not even waste time replaying the goal. Because I felt he was off from the aerial view.

That was Salahs goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lol. You FEEL very strongly that City will win, but blame us for wanting to Crown Liverpool Champions based on the same FEELINGS.

Also, we are still in November. No one has crowned anyone anything. Don't mistake trolling for stating fact.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

They all know this. Its their anti Pep mind talking.

Every handball in the box is a penalty unless it benefits Man City
every handball is not a penalty. It has to be deliberate. That is the reason Nigeria was not awarded a penalty against Argentina in the last World Cup when the ball hit rojo's hand

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
City need to take care of the teams closer to Liverpool first, before thinking of the league. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eruditor:

You finally had the gall to quote me.

City will win the EPL this season. I have said it so many times. I even placed a bet.

Stop being excited for nothing. City lost 4 games last season with 2 draws and got 98 pts.

Bet your money that Liverpool THIS season will amass 98pts. Never mind winning league sef. I am ready to bet you on that one.

LooL. Finally had Wetin? Stop crying Lruditor.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Unlimited22:
Lol. You FEEL very strongly that City will win, but blame us for wanting to Crown Liverpool Champions based on the same FEELINGS.

Also, we are still in November. No one has crowned anyone anything. Don't mistake trolling for stating fact.

Where did I say I feel City will win?

I don't mind that some people want LFC to win. How can I mind? But when people make it sound like the league has been won today that is why I laugh.

I always avoided talking about this game because Liverpool were home. You have to give them respect. But even if City were 9pts ahead I won't be here making noise about the league being over or even trying to troll.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
obainojazz:
Epl won't do that, la liga maybe.. Liverpool deserved all their points this season
Leicester?
Their first goal against arsenal ( we are useless we will lose the game any way)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Greatihex:
every handball is not a penalty. It has to be deliberate. That is the reason Nigeria was not awarded a penalty against Argentina in the last World Cup when the ball hit rojo's hand

Who should we believe you a citadel student who doesnt know his left from his right

Or

The FA who wrote the rules?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

That was Salahs goal

They never showed the replay. Only showed the side view and drew a line making it look like Salah was clear but they usually should review that goal for a while.

Anyways, this one is gone. Nothing anyone can do about it for now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Greatihex:
lmaooooooo this is a joke, did you really watch the WC and also the female WC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
Greatihex:

Pray tell, is this a deliberate handball?

Before u answer remember where Rojo's hands were vs Nigeria too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
Leyqute:

LooL. Finally had Wetin? Stop crying Lruditor.

You guys are trying too hard.

Notice I post more when people expect me not to and keep quiet when things are going my way.

I am only here so people won't change mouth later to talk about money. Money did not matter today when they lost abi? So it should not matter when they win. Shikena.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
Greatihex:

Was sissoko's handball in the champions league final deliberate?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
iamoyindamola:
lmaooooooo this is a joke, did you really watch the WC and also the female WC
BlueRayDick:

Greatihex is a citadel student, you know what their admission criteria is

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Once you plan to hang your dog any thread will be good enough.

Today it is not deliberate. Tomorrow they will cry and I will remind them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

They told every defender to hide their hand as any contact with the ball is a foul. Unless its liverpool

You are pained

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ibime:
You are pained

Rules should be used fairly for everyone not Ref CAN do with one team and not another.

I wanted a fair contest not one decided by FA and refs

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
raumdeuter:
Why wasn't lines drawn on the field for this goal

Really? The line was drawn in the one I watched . Stones I think kept him onside
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eruditor:

You guys are trying too hard.

Notice I post more when people expect me not to and keep quiet when things are going my way.

I am only here so people won't change mouth later to talk about money. Money did not matter today when they lost abi? So it should not matter when they win. Shikena.

Edakun why is this L paining this guy?

Just 2 sentences and you’re reciting long epistles of prophet Jeremiah, from the book of lamentations. grin

Relax man. You’ll just kill your self

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

They are no longer in the league and have stopped spending since they got sacked for poor results
Eruditor:

They have all spent roughly the same.

But you people will turn around and start talking rubbish about net spend.

As if City have 15 players on the pitch.

you two like alaye alot.

which manager in the epl has out spend fraudiola? you are giving me alaye.

didnt you know mourinho and conte have left the league before bringing their names?

apari with 1 billion squad cannot get a team that was in semi past quater final.

he is getting sodomized by norwich of this world grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Greatihex is a citadel student, you know what their admission criteria is

It's just amusing for anybody to say handball must be deliberate before it is awarded a free kick or pk.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eruditor:

Where did I say I feel City will win?

I don't mind that some people want LFC to win. How can I mind? But when people make it sound like the league has been won today that is why I laugh.

I always avoided talking about this game because Liverpool were home. You have to give them respect. But even if City were 9pts ahead I won't be here making noise about the league being over or even trying to troll.
Anyone who says the league has been won today has clearly not been watching it over the past decade.

But trolling is what makes this board fun cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eruditor:

Once you plan to hang your dog any thread will be good enough.

Today it is not deliberate. Tomorrow they will cry and I will remind them.

Instead of just accepting the ref waved it aside for reasons best known to him, they are claiming what I don't know sef.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
BlueRayDick:

This was more intentional, look at mane's face he know exactly what he was doing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Citadel student this is from the FA

Handball: Players can be penalised for accidental as well as deliberate handball. For example, if the ball hits an individual on the arm and is deemed to have made their frame bigger. Any goal scored with the arm (or used in the build-up) will not count.
So why are you saying City deserved two PK?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Rules should be used fairly for everyone not Ref CAN do with one team and not another.

I wanted a fair contest not one decided by FA and refs

E pain am!

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
BlueRayDick:

It's just amusing for anybody to say handball must be deliberate before it is awarded a free kick or pk.

Its Pep every law and rule must be broken to ensure he doesnt win the 3rd league in a row

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
patrickmuf:
So why are you saying City deserved two PK?

Trent handled the ball twice

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
iamoyindamola:
This was more intentional, look at mane's face he know exactly what he was doing

U dey mind dem, Mane that booted the ball into sissoko's hand like it was an empty post grin ọmọ olomo.

They are now talking about deliberate and not deliberate handball.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
Leyqute:

Edakun why is this L paining this guy?

Just 2 sentences and you’re reciting long epistles of prophet Jeremiah, from the book of lamentations. grin

Relax man. You’ll just kill your self

Lol

I wish you could see who you are talking to.

You guys are diggers. Read up some of the posts made last season and how it ended.

City will win the league again and I will have to suffer through the 1B squad arguments.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8015) (8016) (8017) (8018) (8019) (8020) (8021) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), popizaino(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.