Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10430616 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8460) (8461) (8462) (8463) (8464) (8465) (8466) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2020
Ibime:

We need to start thinking long term and planning these guys out. Tomori can't be worse than this.

Same goes for Jorginho, apart from the usual candidates we want out.

There are some players you can't win at top level with. They just play well in small games and are liabilities in big games.

See the way Muller was running through the edge of the box on that first half. I was wondering if Jorginho is supposed to be playing DM or not. Even that Gnabry 1st goal, he ran through Jorginhos section to get there. At first Jorginho was 2 yards behind him but ended up 10 yards behind by the time Gnabry scored.

These type of players like Jorginho and Rudiger need to be on the chopping block too, not just the Alonsos and Batsuayis.
The way our defense and center midfield was pulled out of position was unreal mehn. The pace of Bayern's attack was too much for them. I think a good Dm that has pace and good marking abilities is more important than I might have thought.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2020
rationalmind:
On the basis of what I watched yesterday, I don't see any team stopping Bayern from winning the Champions league.

The movement and coordination of those forward players is something I've never seen all season, not even from Liverpool. It will be difficult stopping them.

We should concentrate our efforts on the league to ensure champions league qualification.

It will gladen my heart to see scummies troll us in the Champions league next season while they travel long distances to play in the Europa cool
Nah It was a poor Chelsea side bro. Let see them against a team with better defense and attack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2020
MorataFC:
I missed Sarri

What about Andre Vilas boas grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2020
pamcode:
Nah It was a poor Chelsea side bro. Let see them against a team with better defense and attack.

That you even think Chelsea is that poor is testament to how good Bayern was. Can you point to any other team that has made us look that bad all season?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2020
Expert17:

What about Andre Vilas boas grin grin grin grin
I can give u that one free of charge cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2020
rationalmind:

That you even think Chelsea is that poor is testament to how good Bayern was. Can you point to any other team that has made us look that bad all season?

the first two goals are very much avoidable, and we miss a couple of chance that would have been at the back of the net by experience strikers not the suckling babies will parade as strikers; Mountain Dew and Tani Abraham (Tani Abraham means, who is Abraham?)

City will trash dem

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2020
MorataFC:
the first two goals are very much avoidable, and we miss a couple of chance that would have been at the back of the net by experience strikers not the suckling babies will parade as strikers; Mountain Dew and Tani Abraham (Tani Abraham means, who is Abraham?)

City will trash dem

We have missed sitters all season and defence has been shitty but we have always played well. We were called positives FC for a reason. There was always something good about the way we play even when we lose.

Yesterday was the only time we were outclassed and outplayed in every department and that tells me Bayern is a very solid team.

As for the bolded part, all I can do is grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2020
Azplicueta was atrocious yesterday. Alphonso Davies annihilated Reece James. All these Shekpites and having useless defenders

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2020
Kepa, the most expensive goalkeeper in the history of the professional game, sitting on the bench during an absolutely gigantic Champions league match. Thorvikk55 is this the goalkeeper you were boasting about being better than Leno?

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:10am On Feb 26, 2020
rationalmind:

You have a point sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2020
FBS:
One of the few matches I've watched with a relaxed mind, no pressure at all.

And by the way, we've captured the Allianz before, what is to say we can't do it again? grin

It's a beautiful day people, it's all gonna be fine.

Lamps messed up sha. Lol.

Yes...especially with the introduction of that Aba made Brazilian cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LordAzubuike(f): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2020
OVA200:
This bayern is the best i've seen since 2013. The only thing that remain now is not to chop 10 like our london brothers the last time they both meet bayern.
Best? You're very wrong. Many big teams are in extremely poor form and disarray this season such that those managing to do well for themselves can beat such teams mercilessly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2020
Excallibur:
but dayo was willing to stake on boathand

He depended on Lewandowski and Gnabry, not on Boathand.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2020
24yrs old Gnabry has scored 6 goals against English teams in the UCL just this season. But some believe in 2020 that Messi needs to come to EPL to prove himself. Some jokes write itself.

When we have expired 31, 32 yrs old Willian & Pedro to call on as good sub, while Bayern bringing in Tolisso & Coutinho I know say water don finally pass garri.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2020
airmark:

He depended on Lewandowski and Gnabry, not on Boathand.
for the clean sheet?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2020
At least we can focus on top 4 finish now, and keep the scummies and goners in Europa where they belong

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Austeeenxx: 10:34am On Feb 26, 2020
raumdeuter:
Gnabry has scored more open play goals in London than Hazard has scored in his entire CL career

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2020
Mason Mount can press
Mason Mount can press
Mason Mount can press
Na pressing iron?

See this chance he lost.
Ibime you no know ball

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2020
nihilistjnr:
At least we can focus on top 4 finish now, and keep the scummies and goners in Europa where they belong

Can you say this again? This time without tears?

[img]https://media1./images/7270bf48ec2513293198db1be0cec848/tenor.gif?itemid=9969956[/img]

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2020
nihilistjnr:

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2020
nihilistjnr:
And the cycle continues

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2020
Leyqute:
Mason Mount can press
Mason Mount can press
Mason Mount can press
Na pressing iron?

See this chance he lost.
Ibime you no know ball

This is why you no know ball. The minute he got that ball, I knew Alphonso would catch him so I never counted it as a chance. You no know Alphonso speed hence you no know ball.

If Giroud is being chased by Usain Bolt there, would you count it as a chance?

You no know ball!

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2020
Chelsea thread today

[img]https://media1./images/460a49671916ca1afa40a04b961d1c7a/tenor.gif?itemid=15478503[/img]

Bayern destroyed stamford bridge, Chelsea and their loudmouth fanatics

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:35am On Feb 26, 2020
rationalmind:

We have missed sitters all season and defence has been shitty but we have always played well. We were called positives FC for a reason. There was always something good about the way we play even when we lose.

Yesterday was the only time we were outclassed and outplayed in every department and that tells me Bayern is a very solid team.

As for the bolded part, all I can do is grin grin grin
I have observed one thing from Lampard, it seems like he doesn't know how to train on defending.

He also doesn't like to respect some of his opponents and do what is needful to get some results.

I am yet to see any team without experienced top players that won anything without having to play conservatively against a superior opponent.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2020
Greatihex:
I have observed one thing from Lampard, it seems like he doesn't know how to train on defending.

He also doesn't like to respect some of his opponents and do what is needful to get some results.

I am yet to see any team without experienced top players that won anything without having to play conservatively against a superior opponent.

We did play conservatively yesterday. That fool Azpi gave away the first 2 goals.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2020
Ibime:

This is why you no know ball. The minute he got that ball, I knew Alphonso would catch him so I never counted it as a chance. You no know Alphonso speed hence you no know ball.

If Giroud is being chased by Usain Bolt there, would you count it as a chance?

You no know ball!

Another okoto meow.

As a sensible player you move forward, drive in and put yourself in front of the defender in that situation . Alphonso would have to commit a foul to stop you - possible red card for him and/or a free kick/penalty for your team.

What did your genius do? He decelerated. Next? Horrible first touch and eventually got outmuscled off the ball.

If you’re an attacker that should be your first instinct. Willian would’ve gotten in front of the defender if he found himself in the same situation 100% of the time .

But oh! Mason Mount can press, he’s a pressing machine

Ibime you Dey fall your hand. And you’ve got 2- something Eruditor doesn’t have.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
Larride, na Ayelala go judge you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
Leyqute:

Another okoto meow.

As a sensible player you move forward, drive in and put yourself in front of the defender in that situation . Alphonso would have to commit a foul to stop you - possible red card for him and/or a free kick/penalty for your team.

What did your genius do? He decelerated. Next? Horrible first touch and eventually got outmuscled off the ball.

If you’re an attacker that should be your first instinct. Willian would’ve gotten in front of the defender if he found himself in the same situation 100% of the time .

But oh! Mason Mount can press, he’s a pressing machine

Ibime you Dey fall your hand. And you’ve got 2- something Eruditor doesn’t have.

I like how you killed two birds with one stone.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ibime:

We did play conservatively yesterday. That fool Azpi gave away the first 2 goals.
although I couldn't watch the match, but the way I saw passes going through our defence it looked like we were playing a high line.

That coman chance that he played to the side net can not be seen in a team playing with a low block.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Excallibur:
for the clean sheet?

Did Dayo opt to bet on clean sheet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8460) (8461) (8462) (8463) (8464) (8465) (8466) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), kingBolton and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.