Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10428580 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8633) (8634) (8635) (8636) (8637) (8638) (8639) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ogiandplantain: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Roland17:

Personally, I don't want a China to assume leadership of Superpowers and mostly for some of the reasons you highlighted above, especially the violation of human rights. That being said, we can not continue to be indifferent about China or ignore their role or the depth of their strategy in global economics. We can not act like they can be shoved aside with little or no effort because that is absolutely false.

Also, I think it is hypocritical that we chastise China for being a communist nation, meanwhile, the West wants the world to follow the same ideology, economic system and style of government. Aren't those the underlying principles of Communism?
I saw your mail showing a proof of everything. 10k sent to your account, Please take care of the family, 190k remaining guys, let's go
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

While you are right, I think the West needs to come together and take a stand against China. The more we delay, the more reliant the west will be on China and the harder it will be to curtail

Imagine China as the sole superpower in the world with their beliefs and ideologies exported all over the world. Which include gross human right abuses and open disregard for blacks

Shebi in Lagos we see Chinese restaurants refusing service to Nigerians, we see Chinese manufacturers maltreating their local employees
We have even seen Chinese restaurant owners flogging African employees who came late to work

If the world thinks US was a mean superpower, I still think the US is the most benevolent superpower we can hope for
wait till China becomes the sole one controlling economies, controlling manufacturing and production. China wey dey cover up a disease like Corona and hiding the number of infection and deaths, Will they mind declaring Operation Tianamen square on any country?

China has about 98% percent of the rare metals in the World. If they decide to shut down their export none of you Will Be able to buy a phone for example. In the past they shut down their export for one specific metal (can‘t remember which) and it‘s stock prices rose up about 700%. China is already more powerful than you all think and they are (economically speaking) the most powerful nation in the World already.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ogiandplantain: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Melvyn11:

China has about 98% percent of the rare metals in the World. If they decide to shut down their export none of you Will Be able to buy a phone for example. In the past they shut down their export for one specific metal (can‘t remember which) and it‘s stock prices rose up about 700%. China is already more powerful than you all think and they are (economically speaking) the most powerful nation in the World already.
Ugwanne Nelson stop derailing till after the giveaway please

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hian grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ogiandplantain:

Ask him why he hasn't gotten a house of his since he went to Texas,
you be village people undecided cheesy

How you take know undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Roland17:

Personally, I don't want China to assume leadership of the global economy, for some of the reasons you highlighted above, especially the violation of human rights. That being said, we can not continue to be indifferent about China or ignore their role or the depth of their strategy in global economics. We can not act like they can be shoved aside with little or no effort because that is absolutely false.

Also, I think it is hypocritical that we chastise China for being a communist nation, meanwhile, the West wants the world to follow the same ideology, economic system and style of government. Aren't those the underlying principles of Communism?

I agree with you that the US is the most benevolent Superpower the world has ever seen!
USA wey go come your country.. to leave na wahala.. ask iran Afghanistan and Syria.

Dishing out embargo and punishment to infant countries like say tommorow no dey..

China is the best thing that has happened to humanity.. from cheap labour to cheap electronics and many others..
With the help of china .. average man can now afford luxery and good life..

We need more of china bro wink

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ibime:
UK Coronavirus death rate for those in ICU is 50%.

That means individuals should place their focus on early treatment so as not to reach that stage.

Governor Kaura has recovered from corona. Oga iBime do you think same corona that’s causing havoc in yankee is the same one we have here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Melvyn11:

If China becomes world power Africa will benefit greatly especially the Eastern sides.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
papiforreal:

Governor Kaura has recovered from corona. Oga iBime do you think same corona that’s causing havoc in yankee is the same one we have here
the yankee and west are too fragile and soft for my liking.

I think their immune system is more fragile
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
papiforreal:

These guys are catching low viral load from handshakes. They should come to hospital let patients cough in their mouth 20 times a day, let's see if they will survive. Also these guys are getting early treatment with Chloroquine and such. Most you see dying in obodo oyinbo are people who were told to go home and rest with no treatment till the virus overwhelmed them.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ogiandplantain: 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
seankafor:
you be village people undecided cheesy

How you take know undecided
I and Felix Dayo Adepoju grew up in the same neighborhood before he left for US, Can remember how his Dad assembled all of us to prah for him Because his Dad was a pastor in Christ Apostolic. Dayo that's always seen eating plantain at Aunty Moni place

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

Honestly by the Nigerian standard I will say he tried, Compare him to other SS governors who get heavy allocation since 1999, what have they achieved?

Delta Rivers Bayelsa
Bayelsa own is something else.

What business does a governor there have with not paying salary? Just imagine. That state is supposed to be the best state in Nigeria. All there past leaders are supposed to be flogged.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Greatihex:

What business does a governor there have with not paying salary? Just imagine. That state is supposed to be the best state in Nigeria. All there past leaders are supposed to be flogged.

Sadly, the future is not bright in terms of leadership for Bayelsa and Nigeria in general.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Desperate times begets desperate measures

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BrodaZakius: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Greatihex:

I dont know what our academics are doing, that Bayelsa case is one badass research work some of our scholars can do a write-up/journal article on and publish. I mean someone needs to sit down gather as much statistics, analyze what the problem is (i.e is it the people or the leaders? Is it about getting too much allocation over and above what they actually need ? Is it the education level generally in the state or what?), recommend measures to tackle the identified problem in the interim and on a long term basis.

In the nearest future when I decide to cross to the academics, if this bayelsa case has not been examined and discussed extensively, I will do something of sort.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
BrodaZakius:

I dont know what our academics are doing, that Bayelsa case is one badass research work some of our scholars can do a write-up/journal article on and publish. I mean someone needs to sit down gather as much statistics, analyze what the problem is (i.e is it the people or the leaders? Is it about getting too much allocation over and above what they actually need ? Is it the education level generally in the state or what?), recommend measures to tackle the identified problem in the interim and on a long term basis.

In the nearest future when I decide to cross to the academics, if this bayelsa case has not been examined and discussed extensively, I will do something of sort.

Conducting a research on that topic will not only be herculean but more importantly, dangerous and can lead to the death of the researcher if he wants true/ real data. The level of corruption in Nigeria which is buttressed by the situation in Bayelsa is despicable and without transparency you can not get real data to make a conclusion especially when the departments with the data know the purpose and consequence of such research.

All roads lead to the pathetic level of corruption in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BrodaZakius: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Roland17:

Conducting a research on that topic will not only be herculean but more importantly, dangerous and can lead to the death of the researcher if he wants true/ real data. The level of corruption in Nigeria which is buttressed by the situation in Bayelsa is despicable and without transparency you can not get real data to make a conclusion especially when the departments with the data know the purpose and consequence of such research.

I agree with you, the civil servants in the various departments and ministries are part of the problem too. Kai! A state that doesn't have the population of Alimosho LGA in Lagos, but gets nearly the same allocation as Lagos State and still remains underdeveloped. God dey o

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ibime:

These guys are catching low viral load from handshakes. They should come to hospital let patients cough in their mouth 20 times a day, let's see if they will survive. Also these guys are getting early treatment with Chloroquine and such. Most you see dying in obodo oyinbo are people who were told to go home and rest with no treatment till the virus overwhelmed them.

The world needs to send some scientists down to Nigeria to figure out exactly what is happening. We have only had 4 deaths. There is a variable that has not been figured out. That is my take on it. I am sure a lot of us have already had it. My wife has a severe cough three weeks ago. She thought it was from
Inhaling dust while jogging. My son came down with a cough and diarrhea that had him hospitalized for two days.

Buhari with his precarious health was directly exposed to Abba kyari and is still fine.

Something is killing this virus, and I don’t think it’s the environment. Iran is desert and they are getting hammered.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tochex101(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
ornicus:

The world needs to send some scientists down to Nigeria to figure out exactly what is happening. We have only had 4 deaths. There is a variable that has not been figured out. That is my take on it. I am sure a lot of us have already had it. My wife has a severe cough three weeks ago. She thought it was from
Inhaling dust while jogging. My son came down with a cough and diarrhea that had him hospitalized for two days.

Buhari with his precarious health was directly exposed to Abba kyari and is still fine.

Something is killing this virus, and I don’t think it’s the environment. Iran is desert and they are getting hammered.
As at my last check, South Africa had over 1000 confirmed cases and just 2 deaths.......we do not yet understand this virus enough.......#isolation continues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:34am On Apr 05, 2020
ornicus:

Virus starts to kill after 3-4 weeks. Don't rush to shout Uhuru.

Trust Naija, some people will still die at home undetected and untested. No different from any other disease we die of.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 05, 2020
Ibime:

Trust Naija, some people will still die at home undetected and untested. No different from any other disease we die of.

People are not taking the lockdown seriously. Until we start having deaths, no one will.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:48am On Apr 05, 2020
ornicus:

People are not taking the lockdown seriously. Until we start having deaths, no one will.

Naija death rate will be low. I see little reason for lockdown.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:54am On Apr 05, 2020
This will be tough.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:12am On Apr 05, 2020
Roland17:

Sadly, the future is not bright in terms of leadership for Bayelsa and Nigeria in general.
for Nigeria, there is no hope, whatsoever.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:12am On Apr 05, 2020
BrodaZakius:

serious.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2020
Ibime:

This has been my stand from day 1.

After all this is over, the cases/deaths in Nigeria will be way underreported.

Imagine Rivers State is still reporting only 1 confirmed case getting to 3 weeks now. Meanwhile the land borders that are supposed to be closed, people are still going in and out of the state from Abia/Imo/Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ogiandplantain: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2020
Congrats to the winners yesterday

Roland17
Airmark
Raumdeuter
Skimpledawg
Elrony
Seankafor
Swissh
Afrodoc2
Lana1
Victornezzar
Ibime
Nihilistjnr
Leyqute
Oasis007
Unlimited22
Patrickmuf

More still going down tonight

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:12am On Apr 05, 2020
Ogiandplantain:
Congrats to the winners yesterday

Roland17
Airmark
Raumdeuter
Skimpledawg
Elrony
Seankafor
Swissh
Afrodoc2
Lana1
Victornezzar
Ibime
Nihilistjnr
Leyqute
Oasis007
Unlimited22
Patrickmuf

More still going down tonight
drop me your account number let me make your day.. I can see the lockdown is really affecting you psychologically
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2020
Seankafor why na.
Don't give attention

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2020
Mehn this movie "TURNT" is tha new plug..

No king for thuglife.. anyone can go down

(1) (2) (3) ... (8633) (8634) (8635) (8636) (8637) (8638) (8639) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.