Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10432128 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9102) (9103) (9104) (9105) (9106) (9107) (9108) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 21, 2020
patrickmuf:
At one point, this was one of the most interesting threads around but I think the compliments has made some dudes here take things to the extreme...Some discussion are not in any way enlightening, they make the thread boring...

To each, his own thus keep your religious beliefs or disbelief to yourself, I believe almost everyone here is old enough and reasonably exposed to sought for information that will help shape their beliefs. Let's get back to discussing football and other important matters.
I agree with this,but both citadel and aparisports have not resumed yet nah,we are even waiting for the imaginary third force.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 7:05am On Jun 21, 2020
izzou:
I think, this is fair enough
tomori is currently injure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2020
@Donjazet do u have problem with Religious Nigerians or religious people on a global scale? To me it seems it's religious Nigerians u have problem with and u seem to believe it is the religious Nigerians that are drawing Nigeria's development back.

I read a post there in which u talked about Nigeria criminalizing homosexuality and u seem to believe it has to do with Nigeria being an overly religious country. I think u are wrong in that regard. Nigeria criminalizing homosexuality is due to our culture as a people. There are so many homosexual Christians in the western world, some protestants, catholics etc tolerate homosexuality and even ordained priests who are homosexual in the western world. It is our culture as a people that sees homosexuality as an abomination. You can't pin this down on religion at all.

As regards religion dragging us back, we've had this discussion in the past. It is our people with their tribalism, corruption and other vices irrespective of their religion that does that to us. I know two lecturers who are non religious that are as rotten as the religious ones in my uni days. They do sex-for-grade, victimize male students known to be boyfriends to their female would-be victims and even upgrade some students scores after getting bribed. These men are part of the problem in this country. I like to see them for who they are ; Corrupt Nigerians and not non-religious Nigerians drawing us back as a nation.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:08am On Jun 21, 2020
Kamelot77:
tomori is currently injure

Na true oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2020
simonjassy:
Death threat is useless to someone who ain't close to you in anyway,they are far away in america and i am in 9ja..Trolling is nothing new,we have all been trolled at one point in our lives
Okay. Let's go back to football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2020
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DPasbRn8n_EI&ved=2ahUKEwj02YuAnZLqAhUQ8hQKHd9UBzoQwqsBMAB6BAgIEAM&usg=AOvVaw3fApZN7d_jCOVjtZTF1AAU

Good morning.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 7:48am On Jun 21, 2020
Emaprince:
Na wa o

I thought PL has begun? Why is there so much arguments on religion?

They just keep running around in circles

E be like say the latest swag/trend now is to be forming "I don't believe in God". That way you will appear superior and females will find you sexy.

the last paragraph has to be the the most stupid shit ever uttered here surely
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:55am On Jun 21, 2020
odizeey:

Nice.

But how did devil form Cain?

d Bible says cain was of d wicked one(d devil)...hope d scripture below helps u

1 John 3:12
Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2020
macjireh:

d Bible says cain was of d wicked one(d devil)...hope d scripture below helps u

1 John 3:12
Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
Okay. I thought you were insinuating that devil slept with eve as some would have us believe.

Let's get back to how Grealish, a potential devil, will slay Chelsea today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BetterPoison: 9:00am On Jun 21, 2020
All of you arguing about religion on this thread, you need to learn some humility
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BetterPoison: 9:03am On Jun 21, 2020
odizeey:

Okay. I thought you were insinuating that devil slept with eve as some would have us believe.

Let's get back to how Grealish, a potential devil, will slay Chelsea today

you need to learn some humility grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2020
BetterPoison:

you need to learn some humility grin
You-mean-Lity?

Cos I've got to work on my coding.

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 21, 2020
Express.co.uk: Chelsea may finally sign Frank Lampard replacement in this summer's transfer window.
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1298762/Chelsea-transfer-news-Frank-Lampard-Kai-Havertz-Bayer-Leverkusen-replace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2020
donjazet:
I assure you, these are not happy memories I am recalling. Then, not once did it occur to me to try my best to rationalize the gays and their acts. My total conviction was that this was a sin against God.

It would be much later after secondary school, after I had gained a certain exposure to the world at large and developed a curious mind that I would begin to try to understand this unique human biological and psychological phenomenon.

Before, I used to think it was only America that allowed gay freedom, I was quick to jump upon the band wagon in labelling them the country of zero moral standards and a country that has "sold it's soul to the devil" and all other negative euphemisms attached.

But when I learnt that they were more than 50 countries that embraced these individuals, it really did a number on me, that was when I started to seriously look into the causes of homosexuality and it's impact on the society.

As an avid researcher, I studied this issue very well and made some discoveries.

First of all, homosexuality is almost as old as man, almost every single religion that has written texts have made mention of this group. A lot of historical cultures also record homosexuality contents, meaning that this is not something that is just learned. Some ancient cultures viewed it favourably, while many viewed it negatively.

However, these group have persisted.
Some biologists and genealogists have published reports that postulates that there is an existence of a gay gene. That people do not choose their sexual orientation.

That sometimes it might be recessive or dormant and sometimes it is triggered by external factors.
Some neurologists assert that homosexuality is a function of the brain. That gay people have a slightly different anatomical structure than their straight counterparts.

I don't know for a fact whether these claims are true or false, but what I now know for a fact is that gay people are as normal as can be. It is not shown in the face.
There are millions of men around the world who meet their fellow men and develop an emotional connection with them and both of them live just the same lives as their straight counterparts.
But the most important thing about this is that, it shouldn't be anybody's business what two people choose to do in their bedroom so far as there is consent.

I have learnt this lesson now. People condemn gay's purely on religious grounds and that is just pure bullshit.

No government should have to legislate on the personal private life of people. If you are jailing gays, who exactly will it help? I can't understand the rational behind jailing gay's.
When i became aware of all these and broadened my horizons on this, I felt soo terrible for my past actions, I thought about the physical and psychological damage I had inflicted upon a lot of people from my past. I started reaching out to some via social media and apologising profusely, seeking their forgiveness. I can't start narrating that experience here but it was very interesting and complicated.

Some were now married, some were really happy to find someone they could confide in. The boy who I narrated about our encounter is now in Canada and has become a gay activist. I was surprised to learn he had done an interview with a major media outlet on the plight of LGBTQ in Africa.

When raumdeuter recently accused me of being gay, it was so sudden and unexpected, I guess it triggered a sort of great guilt and fear in me because of my ill treatment towards others on this. Even though, I had longed since accepted these people, I found myself on the defensive purely on the basis of fear and guilt. cheesy
The guilt of my past actions towards gay people and The fear that total strangers online would hate me for "being" gay.

When I made the statement; "I'm in my house, come and beat me". People didn't really understand that comment but that was me being literal.

Anyways, izzuo, I have gone through this great length, literally, to point out that we are in an unforgiving society, one which is shaped by our divisive religious beliefs.
I even remember that you were one of those who began to laugh at me when raumdeuter called me gay. That is your judgemental mind at work.

Moreso, the fact that Dayo would think that the only way he could insult me was by calling me gay attests to the mentality spoken of here. So it's a very fallacious statement to make that nobody cares if you are gay here when people are burnt to death when found out in our country.

See wetin Dayo cause

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2020
Donj you carry your craze reach frontpage cheesy cheesy

Those guys are brutal

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Italy is the war front of racism in Europe embarassed

What kinda sarcastic post is this?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2020
Tops in utme.. but guess who go get appointments and rule las las wink

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2020
obainojazz:
Tops in utme.. but guess who go get appointments and rule las las wink
E no just balance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2020
undecided

Did they really expecting us to read those Epistles?! If you're looking for a new Convert, trust me you're on a wrong Thread.

We ain't Babies here, and Everyone knows what's good for him. No one is in Position to question Anyone's Belief as far as Freedoms of Religion and Association are concerned.

Can we start discussing Footies?! If you wanna argue Religion, there is a Section for it. I implore All; Freethinkers, Non-Thinkers and Believers to sheath Swords and maintain Decorum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2020
Anyone seen the video of Deontay Wilder twerking? grin

Omo e no go better for Fury wherever he dey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2020
Who made these scummies spokepersons of this thread ffs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2020
grin

Skimpledawg..... Do you really expect Eruditor to come on Board?! It's easier for Weedtaker to pay his Debt than Eruditor to fulfill his Promise.

League is back, Liverpool about to clinch the Title, and Someone may possibly lose a Hand...... LMAO!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Game day. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
madrid5:
the last paragraph has to be the the most stupid shit ever uttered here surely

Co-sign
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Skimpledawg..... Do you really expect Eruditor to come on Board?! It's easier for Weedtaker to pay his Debt than Eruditor to fulfill his Promise.

League is back, Liverpool about to clinch the Title, and Someone may possibly lose a Hand...... LMAO!
grin
Oasis007:
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Anyone seen the video of Deontay Wilder twerking? grin

Omo e no go better for Fury wherever he dey

With his chicken legs? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
donjazet:

But the most important thing about this is that, [b]it shouldn't be anybody's business what two people choose to do in their bedroom so far as there is consent.

I have learnt this lesson now. People condemn gay's purely on religious grounds and that is just pure bullshit.

When raumdeuter recently accused me of being gay

I like the fact that you are not ashamed of your status. You may even use it to chop 'aduro' in Sweden.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
airmark:

I like the fact that you are not ashamed of your status. You may even use it to chop 'aduro' in Sweden.

Maybe incest or bestiality doesn't matter as well

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Segedinho:

Maybe incest or bestiality doesn't matter as well
That time is coming. Some of them will get tired of what they helped build. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Someone legit said religious countries are the least developed in the world.

I guess he hasn't heard of Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Brunei Darussalam and the UAE.

Or he thinks development starts and ends in the USA.

Abeg today na Chelsea vs The Rest of England. Let us focus on what brought us here.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
odizeey:

That time is coming. Some of them will get tired of what they helped build. cheesy
People are just being absurd trying to form civilized

Stick with your belief while i go with ny Christianity..that 1 hard again??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
donjazet:

You are indeed making my point for me.
For centuries, the Bible was the governing rulebook for most parts of the world and this bred anarchy in the world until man learnt to separate the church from the state.

As a matter of fact, the fact that we are now more progressive as a society in terms of our laws is because we have started abandoning religion en-masse.

I mean, you only need to look at the Bible and Quran and see the vast inhumane atrocities that are being commanded.

Most wars in the history of human kind were fought on the basis of religion. This is because the adherents truly believed they were fighting for God.

Look around you today and you realize that those pulling us backwards are the religious folks.
Till today, the hard core unashamed racists are majorly the white conservative Christians in rural America.

The countries that we regard as backwards are those where the ultra religious have a preponderance over others.
Places, where women are not allowed to shake other men's hands, places where women are regarded as purely inferior to men, places where gay people are legally lynched and murdered, places where even certain foods are abhorred.

All these backward rules are as a result of religious beliefs. That is why i keep campaigning hard for religion to be eradicated from our society so as to accelerate our human development both socially and psychologically.
Ha grin

Please let us focus on football.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9102) (9103) (9104) (9105) (9106) (9107) (9108) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, Puntingnoob, lordfalcao(m), nihilistjnr and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.