Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511337 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9099) (9100) (9101) (9102) (9103) (9104) (9105) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
embarassed lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
donjazet:
embarassed lipsrsealed
Mehn... we've really come a long, cold and hard way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
airmark:

If they ban you as usual now, you will be cussing mukinatu. grin
cool cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
That Neto goal sweet die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
donjazet:
embarassed lipsrsealed

This can't be worse than the hallowing death of George stinney Jr in 1944.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
handelex:
Mehn... we've really come a long, cold and hard way.

I was really shocked and sad when i saw this. lipsrsealed
I was trying to imagine what was going on in the heads of those individuals that would warrant such despicable inhumane treatment towards an innocent child.

What kind of justifications could they give themselves for their wickedness?
And this was less than 60 years ago.

And the most important and intriguing part of this ordeal is the fact that these are CHRISTIANS.
Yep, these were white church-going, bible-toting conservative Christians. So you can see how twisted their minds are. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
donjazet:

I was trying to imagine what was going on in the heads of those individuals that would warrant such despicable inhumane treatment towards an innocent child.

And the most important and intriguing part of this ordeal is the fact that these are CHRISTIANS.
Yep, these were white church-going, bible-totting conservative Christians. So you can see how twisted their minds are. lipsrsealed
dude even as an atheist I have to make an exemption to your last 2 paragraphs,EVERYBODY in america 60 years ago was a Christian,the religious people were actually the ones who ended segregration in America so I don't think re religion or gunning bashing applies here.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
madrid5:
dude even as an atheist I have to make an exemption to your last 2 paragraphs,EVERYBODY in america 60 years ago was a Christian,the religious people were actually the ones who ended segregration in America so I don't think re religion or gunning bashing applies here.

Its not like those who were pagans in other parts of the world were better. There are people in Africa, fellow black people who were born and dedicated to be sacrificed to the gods. There are people who were buried with Kings when they die. There are people buried alive to appease gods
The world 200yrs, 100yrs and 50yrs ago are vastly different from what we have now and what was acceptable then might be frowned upon

In the next 50, 100 and 200yrs when they write history they will look at us the same way when they find out that today we killed animals to eat, we paid brideprices(bought women), have househelps, we made same-sex marriage punishable by lynching and whatever acceptable thing now that won't be by that time

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
raumdeuter:
Person go still call Arsenal one of the top clubs in the league
lmao don't loud it. It's a premier league club so..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
madrid5:

The point of that statement was to prove that we derive our moral values and standard in spite of our religion and not because of it.
Whenever i point out my atheism to some of my Christian friends, their first reaction is that of judgement. They are inclined to believe i must be living a "sinful" life since i don't have the "fear of God" in me. cheesy

So I always try to point out that many "God fearing" Christians are actually more prone to the most violent acts in the name of God. My post above further illustrates that.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Haha, abi this guy miss road from LGBT protest to join BLM protest?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
donjazet:

The point of that statement was to prove that we derive our moral values and standard in spite of our religion and not because of it.
Whenever i point out my atheism to some of my Christian friends, their first reaction is that of judgement. They are inclined to believe i must be living a "sinful" life since i don't have the "fear of God" in me. cheesy

So I always try to point out that many "God fearing" Christians are actually more prone to the most violent acts in the name of God. My post above further illustrates that.
I agree with your first paragraph BUT not your second,Christian history is filled with violence just like every other sect and culture,no more no less,the christians did well for the world THAN other religious group in terms of ending racism/slavery, remember african slavery is still going on but no body cares even BLM people when something happens in america the whole world starts behaving like chickens.in my experience fanatic christians are idiots who disturb public peace especially in buses with their bullshit preachings,they also hate or alright castigate science but I don't associate them with violence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

Its not like those who were pagans in other parts of the world were better. There are people in Africa, fellow black people who were born and dedicated to be sacrificed to the gods. There are people who were buried with Kings when they die. There are people buried alive to appease gods
The world 200yrs, 100yrs and 50yrs ago are vastly different from what we have now and what was acceptable then might be frowned upon

In the next 50, 100 and 200yrs when they write history they will look at us the same way when they find out that today we killed animals to eat, we paid brideprices(bought women), have househelps, we made same-sex marriage punishable by lynching and whatever acceptable thing now that won't be by that time
you are right, remember it was Mary slessor a white Scottish church going Christian that made certain tribes stop killing twins,but you will not see me calling for the destruction of ancestral statutes because my ancestors were vastly more ignorant than I am.
We can't change the past,just do your life and rest.Those BLM people are not changing shit by destroying statutes or bringing back painful race stories of decades past.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ibime:
Haha, abi this guy miss road from LGBT protest to join BLM protest?
grin too many foolish opportunist in this protesr
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

You are indeed making my point for me.
For centuries, the Bible was the governing rulebook for most parts of the world and this bred anarchy in the world until man learnt to separate the church from the state.

As a matter of fact, the fact that we are now more progressive as a society in terms of our laws is because we have started abandoning religion en-masse.

I mean, you only need to look at the Bible and Quran and see the vast inhumane atrocities that are being commanded.

Most wars in the history of human kind were fought on the basis of religion. This is because the adherents truly believed they were fighting for God.

Look around you today and you realize that those pulling us backwards are the religious folks.
Till today, the hard core unashamed racists are majorly the white conservative Christians in rural America.

The countries that we regard as backwards are those where the ultra religious have a preponderance over others. Places, where women are not allowed to shake other men's hands, places where women are regarded as purely inferior to men, places where gay people are legally lynched and murdered, places where even certain foods are abhorred.

All these backward rules are as a result of religious beliefs. That is why i keep campaigning hard for religion to be eradicated from our society so as to accelerate our human development both socially and psychologically.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
seankafor:
guy one thing is to talk another thing is to put it into practice..

All these yearns without end result is just bullshits..

I used to think am smart when I used argue endlessly about these religious stuffs.

These things are utter bullshits on my own..

Religion is not the cause or our backwardness.. it's our corrupt and lazy mentality.. nothing to do with religion bro..

Y'all should focus more on how to better the lives around you and leave out things you can't control to control itself.
what you say seems to be true on the surface,but when closely examined falls like a pack of cards.Do you realise most Nigerians today claim they get their morality from their religion?.If that is indeed true,how then can you say that "our corrupt and lazy mentality" is the cause of our backwardness,when the people derive their morality from their holy books

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Been long we saw Eruditor on these streets.

Hope he's good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
simonjassy:
what you say seems to be true on the surface,but when closely examined falls like a pack of cards.Do you realise most Nigerians today claim they get their morality from their religion?.If that is indeed true,how then can you say that "our corrupt and lazy mentality" is the cause of our backwardness,when the people derive their morality from their holy books

Did their holy books ask them to be corrupt or lazy?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
donjazet:

Yep, these were white church-going, bible-toting conservative Christians. So you can see how twisted their minds are. lipsrsealed
Seems you are small boy just growing up.
Probably 18 to 22.

The world is cruel. Still cruel. Will be cruel. So stop whining. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
izzou:

Did their holy books ask them to be corrupt or lazy?
I cannot categorically say yes or no to this.But these set of people vlaim they derive their morality from their books..if these same people who form the bulk of thre majority of Nigerians,are "corrupt and lazy" as seanokafor puts it.It is either something is wrong with their holy books or they don't believe in the holiness of their books.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
odizeey:

Probably 18 to 22.

this does not mean we should fold our hands and watch it born in flames....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Been long we saw Eruditor on these streets.

Hope he's good.
I always thought he was raumdeuter's alter ego.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
simonjassy:
I cannot categorically say yes or no to this.But these set of people vlaim they derive their morality from their books..if these same people who form the bulk of thre majority of Nigerians,are "corrupt and lazy" as seanokafor puts it.[s]It is either something is wrong with their holy books or they don't believe in the holiness of their books[/s].

Instead of concluding, take your time to find out if their holy books instructed them to steal, be corrupt, hate and/or kill

If it does, then the religion is obviously the problem

If it doesn't, then they are the problem. They are not practicing what they believe on

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
odizeey:

Probably 18 to 22.

I am 12 years old. cheesy cheesy

So since we all know the world is cruel, we are supposed to fold our hands, ehh senior?

So rather than actively campaign to identify and eradicate our problems in the society we should sit down and be as mentally lazy as you are, oh matured one. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
simonjassy:
this does not mean we should fold our hands and watch it born in flames....
Kindly point out where I said so.

When sowore came out to do revolution now, did you go?

When tuface attempted to do a protest did you book your spot?

The lamenting has become too much. You guys don't do jack but come to Chelsea thread to disturb.

Please, football is back. Let's clear road for Chelsea loss tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
donjazet:

I am 12 years old. cheesy cheesy

So since we all know the world is cruel, we are supposed to fold our hands, ehh senior?

So rather than actively campaign to identify and eradicate our problems in the society and be as mentally lazy as you are, oh matured one. cheesy

How have you campaigned against wickedness?

By looking regarding others as fools right.

Maybe one day our kids will come to nairaland and point out to your vile ways and how you practiced subtle supremacist thoughts.

Think about it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
odizeey:

The lamenting has become too much. You guys don't do jack but come to Chelsea thread to disturb.

wow,just wow,you know all these just by reading my post...incredible man,just incredible.

by the way,chelsea is winning tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
odizeey:

kindly point out where i said you said so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
simonjassy:
wow,just wow,you know all these just by reading my post...incredible man,just incredible.

by the way,chelsea is winning tomorrow

Kindly shut me up by how you've tried to make the world a better place. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
odizeey:

grin cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
An intellectual racist is accusing a skin racist of same thing he does.

God no go shame us. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
izzou:

grin cheesy grin grin grin

The thing dey always muzz me. As I see the pix I know say na Baba go run am.

E dey do me like say him just wake from coma. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9099) (9100) (9101) (9102) (9103) (9104) (9105) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.