Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10430590 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9218) (9219) (9220) (9221) (9222) (9223) (9224) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:49am On Jul 07, 2020
Ibime:

Funny I'm left footed but right handed. I'm yet to come across anyone with the same characteristics.
Ashley Cole was the first left footed player but right handed, I'm also a lefty and growing up have always thought all lefties uses left hand and leg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:15am On Jul 07, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I started supporting our bluus when we lost to Manu in the 08 UCL Final cool

I saw some positives in that match

I've been a top bluus since then and I'll always be cool

UP BULUS!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:16am On Jul 07, 2020
Expert17:

I started supporting Chelsea last week ...... after Agent Rudiger's glorious performance against West Ham.....

I love Rudiger so much and I hope he start tomorrow,,..... Up blues cool cool

UP BULUS!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:20am On Jul 07, 2020
A40:
Say what now? You were in Jss2 in 08? Omo you young gaan oh
Compared to some people here of course. Boy don dey become man sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:27am On Jul 07, 2020
Ibime:

Funny I'm left footed but right handed. I'm yet to come across anyone with the same characteristics.
Christensen is the reverse of that. He writes with his left but plays with right. The day I saw the picture I was shocked so much I came here to ask if it was possible. I can understand a left footed person writing with his/her right hand because people consider writing with left a taboo. Maybe yours was changed at an early age.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:35am On Jul 07, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I started supporting our bluus when we lost to Manu in the 08 UCL Final cool

I saw some positives in that match

I've been a top bluus since then and I'll always be cool
mtchew. All these Bloody scummies sef. Na just one loss go make una body calm.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:40am On Jul 07, 2020
Ibime:

Funny but true in the case of A40. That useless club Arsenal made him start supporting Bayern. Nigga was a full grown man with moustache and biabia when he made the switch.
lol I think he opened a thread to make a public announcement. A40 do you still feel anything for Arsenal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:42am On Jul 07, 2020
macjireh:

meaning u were roughly 12 then...omo we get children plenty here oo cheesy
Lol I old pass people here bros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 1:48am On Jul 07, 2020
kendrick9:
Na Dem go follow dey argue football with their seniors
u don minit!!

pamcode:
Lol I old pass people here bros.
sure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 1:58am On Jul 07, 2020
Is it possible for Chelsea to offer Jorginho to Juventus in exchange for De Ligt? Would De Ligt be a quality addition to the CFC’s defense?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:59am On Jul 07, 2020
Unlimited22:

I was in jss2 in 2007/08 too undecided
No mind them Agbayas grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:09am On Jul 07, 2020
PDPGuy:
Is it possible for Chelsea to offer Jorginho to Juventus in exchange for De Ligt? Would De Ligt be a quality addition to the CFC’s defense?
He should. He would lessen or eradicate our setpiece issues since he is quite good aerially. He can also play out from the back. But I doubt Juve would agree to such a deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 07, 2020
timbros:

Lol... I don't know how else to explain that role.
That guy is renown for coming up with weird and non-existent roles. Which one is out-wide number 10? grin
I think he means an attacking midfielder that likes to drift out to the wings though. Someone like Grealish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 07, 2020
A40:
Lmaoooo na arugbo ojo.
So him brain don tire from old age or what? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 3:38am On Jul 07, 2020
Lol, this man is something else grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ovoP(m): 6:08am On Jul 07, 2020
Ibime:

Messi is Right handed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2020
Ibime:

Your case is actually the norm. There are more right-handed left-footed players than left-handed left footed players.

Diego Maradona
Lionel Messi
Bobby Charlton
Rivelino
Roberto Carlos
Ryan Giggs
Robin Van Persie
Patrick Evra
Ashley Cole
Iker Casillas
David Silva
Adriano.

ALL left-footed and right-handed.

People like Robben, Cech who are both left-footed and left-handed are in the minority.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2020
afrodoc2:

Your case is actually the norm. There are more right-handed left-footed players than left-handed left footed players.

Diego Maradona
Lionel Messi
Bobby Charlton
Rivelino
Roberto Carlos
Ryan Giggs
Robin Van Persie
Patrick Evra
Ashley Cole
Iker Casillas
David Silva
Adriano.

ALL left-footed and right-handed.

People like Robben, Cech who are both left-footed and left-handed are in the minority.
We can't be in the minority,you just don't know them yet

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:31am On Jul 07, 2020
iamoyindamola:

We can't be in the minority,you just don't know them yet

OK.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2020
Unlimited22:

I was in jss2 in 2007/08 too undecided
Lol.

Is OK.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2020
Matchday.

Let's go for the win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2020
A40:
This is accurate. Even the pickup basketball games I play I catch and shoot primarily with my left, dribble with my left. Mainly hold steering with left.

Back then for monkey post I be left legged version of Valencia. That right leg na just to support my weight. I no even fit trap ball with my right leg

If say I be boxer I for be Southpaw like Pacman and Marvin Hagler because my left na like Winky Wright grin

Na them, monkey post analyst. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2020
lordfalcao:
airmark is not intelligent

Krychowack the best dm of the world playing in Bermuda Triangle

Coquelin . Shuffling between England and spain

Belotti the Suarez incarnate has turned to a toothless lion. Pk has become his best friend

It’s a terrible situation

What of Matic, VVD, Koulibaly, Kante, and Pulisic?

How is your life after Rudiger?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2020
afrodoc2:

UP BULUS!
For laif

*breaks bottle thrice*

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Matchday.

Let's go for the win.
Who are we playing against today??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:52am On Jul 07, 2020
Nezzjnr:

For laif

*breaks bottle thrice*

Goat

grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2020
Nezzjnr:

For laif

*breaks bottle thrice*

Rudenigga must start today. If not we go foju anybody.

Ki Lampard ma lo ro o! If dem born him iyalaya well, make he no start Rudenigga.

We go break bottle for person head.

UP BULUS!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2020
afrodoc2:

Rudenigga must start today. If not we go foju anybody.

Ki Lampard ma lo ro o! If dem born him iyalaya well, make he no start Rudenigga.

We go break bottle for person head.

UP BULUS!!!
My Formation should be Jorginho playing beside Kante

Odoi on the Flanks

Giroud as the lone striker

We the true Chelsea fans will see some positives tonight

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2020
izzou:

Goat

grin grin grin
Baba cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2020
So instead of us to chase Skriniar we are chasing after Rice, to play CB for us, na wa o.

Read Chelsea want to sell Jorginho and buy Savic, hmm, the things we read this days
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 8:05am On Jul 07, 2020
..... Kepa......

Azpi....Rudiger (C)..... Christensen.....Alonso

.....Loftus-Cheek...Zouma....Jorginho....

......Odoi..... Airbraham..... Bad-shuayi...

This formation/players is what we need tonight...

Up blues

Nezzjnr what do you think...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2020
Expert17:
..... Kepa......

Azpi....Rudiger (C)..... Christensen.....Alonso

.....Loftus-Cheek...Zouma....Jorginho....

......Odoi..... Airbraham..... Bad-shuayi...

This formation/players is what we need tonight...

Up blues

Nezzjnr what do you think...
Great lineup

The only person that might come in when necessary should be Giroud

(1) (2) (3) ... (9218) (9219) (9220) (9221) (9222) (9223) (9224) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Khaytunechi, a4turitoroman, bolu96(m), ouzo1(m), 47c3ee and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.