Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,022 members, 7,852,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10701406 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10092) (10093) (10094) (10095) (10096) (10097) (10098) ... (19359) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
iamoyindamola:

You Dan watch Indian action films tire grin
Tell me how your hand(s) will be balance then the vibration after pulling the trigger undecided
The bullet leaves ad soon as the vibrations.

Those police are trained personnel..

This isn't their first time handling gun.

Your already have a defined belief nd it is ruining your posts..

Just try something new in terms of amala turning and we move.

Raum has already excused your clumsy excuses(no offence)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Werner, Havertz and the other guy starts cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
My God how did Spain get to this level of mediocrity.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
Havertz playing a false 9 on paper.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
BlueRayDick:

U just wan force us see wetin no dey the video by fire by force. I obviously won't be foolish or high enough to face a gun welding policeman.

Na only the man wey face the police no wetin he take wey dey work am, good for him, they were unable to get a clear shot at him while at it.
Force you to believe 4 trained police men trying to get a clear shot at a very close range.

Una funny o.

Atleast una agree say it wasn't scripted neither was the gun toiled with

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
Emaprince:
LOL. No sir

Then it must be these ones. . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kimbeast:
mediocre that can win Euro next year undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ibime:

Then it must be these ones. . .
lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Tunisia like rough o
Anyways, Werner, Havertz and Rudiger in action for Germany so lemme goan watch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Werner, Havertz and the other guy starts cool
The other guy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
iamoyindamola:
mediocre that can win Euro next year undecided
Win which Euro? When England can boost of a better squad than Spain then you know something is wrong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Godx:

Win which Euro? When England can boost of a better squad than Spain then you know something is wrong.
England of all countries
I will rather bet on the lowest ranked country in the euros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kimbeast:
They went from from xavi, iniesta,fabregas, Silva, to Rodrigo, canales and Merino cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Mad o
Switzerland score...stupid goal to concede.

Na dat Gnabry mistake lead to the corner sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
iamoyindamola:

England of all countries
I will rather bet on the lowest ranked country in the euros
We are talking about squad strength. Man for man England can boast of a better squad than Spain at the moment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Segedinho:

Force you to believe 4 trained police men trying to get a clear shot at a very close range.

Una funny o.

Atleast una agree say it wasn't scripted neither was the gun toiled with

You are trying too hard, rest abeg! Anybody that saw Ur initial post will think the guy was tied down and every shot at him was repelled by his traditional bulletproof.

You are the one that is trying to convince us here, you should bring irrefutable evidence, not this one anybody can fault easily
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
These boys dey tap Germany ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nacho with some end Sars celebration there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
BlueRayDick:

You are trying too hard, rest abeg! Anybody that saw Ur initial post will think the guy was tied down and every shot at him was repelled by his traditional bulletproof.

You are the one that is trying to convince us here, you should bring irrefutable evidence, not this one anybody can fault easily

Lols

Na d initial post be d probs??

I saw a vid...i asked if there was a possible way to upload so that everyone would see it.

Thank God it was uploaded..

Come and analyse it nao..

You are waiting from wen d bullet left d gun n met d man as if na nollywood.

Even they blame 4 trained policemen say dem no sabi aim even at a very close range..

Clap 4 urself

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kalapizim(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
seankafor:
Nacho with some end Sars celebration there
I saw it too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Godx:

We are talking about squad strength. Man for man England can boast of a better squad than Spain at the moment.
No one is doubting that
I'm talking about winning mentality and fighting spirit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Segedinho:

Lols

I saw a vid...i asked if there was a possible way to upload so that everyone would see it.

Even they blame 4 trained policemen say dem no sabi aim even at a very close range..

Clap 4 urself

The possibility of 4 police officers shooting a single man with up to 12 bullets and missing him entirely without even a single scratch is very low. Leave these guys arguing please.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Segedinho:

Lols

Clap 4 urself

but na you talk say na jazzman na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Neuer...see wetin playing out from the back wan be cause grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
iamoyindamola:

No one is doubting that
I'm talking about winning mentality and fighting spirit
Well this current Spain squad has never won anything nor have we seen any fighting spirit from them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Godx:

Well this current Spain squad has never won anything nor have we seen any fighting spirit from them.
They got experience past players that won something still
What does England have
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
Godx:

They went from from xavi, iniesta,fabregas, Silva, to Rodrigo, canales and Merino cheesy cheesy
It's really shocking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
Is Rudiger and Gosens really the best left defense Germany can trot out? Germany and Spain are in the same boat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Segedinho:

Lols

Clap 4 urself

Like I said earlier, u try too hard. Just wait for Ur day.

Wait for the day u have a video that can stand as irrefutable evidence. Wait for the day a juju man will calm down allow gunmen to aim at his head, chest or stomach with better English and it doesn't penetrate. Then we will revisit this discussion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
iamoyindamola:

They got experience past players that won something still
What does England have
The only experience players they have are Ramos and busq. That won't count for anything bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Rudiger na dirty grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Germany chopping it

2 - 0

Rudiger with em akpola shoe nod ball enter net.

I don't know wether to laugh or cry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10092) (10093) (10094) (10095) (10096) (10097) (10098) ... (19359) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mirinder, AirBay and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.