Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10766039 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10234) (10235) (10236) (10237) (10238) (10239) (10240) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by toby345(m): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
madrid5:
he's very productive in the middle of the attacking 3rd whether he gives lazy "vibes" is not my issue as long as he provides goals/assist which he always does,talking him to the wings,playing bullshit defensive football dies not help him or any of Chelsea's other attackers
the way he tracks back most times used to get me scared he that wing makes him track back too much
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
BlueMann:

Aswear. Too many premature judgements.

People need to calm down embarassed

Are you saying he’s going to get faster with age grin grin
He needs to man up,not everyone bullying you around like a sissy.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sorry Griffon, you will bounce back and will have a surge in success.
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
swiz123:

Versatile Kai Havertz trended on this thread for weeks before he was signed. We even said he can play as a number 9.

Stop trying to make excuses. He just had a pure game simple.
Versatility comes in when u have really been in a team and understand everything for long
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
toby345:
oga Mi tell them to Deploy Fernande's or KDB to the wing anytime I see Kai on the wing I know he will play sh*t

KDB doesn't flop on the wings.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
thorrvik55:

He is using "Sarri's Framework" bro wink wink

It's really heartbreaking, spoiling potential attacking opportunity for a back pass. What rubbish!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
swiz123:

Versatile Kai Havertz trended on this thread for weeks before he was signed. We even said he can play as a number 9.

Stop trying to make excuses. He just had a pure game simple.
VERSATILE HAVERTZ DON TURN TO " HE CANT PLAY ON THE WINGS " TOMMOROW IT WILL BE " HE CANT PLAY IN THE MIDFIELD " LAS LAS NAH LEFT BACK WE GO CARRY AM GO gringringringringringrin.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Unlimited22:

I no understand this one in particular

Seriously
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
In other news, Liverpool currently losing 1-0 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Baba, forget that yarn.
Good players always turn up regardless where they're played on the pitch.
Saka no play 3 for Arsenal? Did he not deliver as a rookie ? And that's not his favorite position.
Pulisic was not catching our attention when he joined last season but he showed flashes of brilliance against Liverpool in the UEFA super cup, Laid off a superb pass for Batshuayi against Southampton and played well against Everton away before Lampard started playing him as a LWF.
This fraud was lost against Liverpool, Sevilla and Man united. Shay na because of Barnsley & Crystal palace we buy him?
hmm.i do not agree with kai being a fraud.If good players turn up wherever they are played,what then is the need of roles in football.Ronaldo Suppose Good For Left Back Nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sheffield solid so far

I hope they can beat these mutherfuckers today..

Liverpool losing at home this weekend will be the biggest gift this month..
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Magwaya: Azpi, don't leave me..

The fact that this was not even checked by the VAR self weak me.. Even if they won't give penalty, at least review it. The inconsistency with the use of VAR in England ehn

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
swiz123:
I didn't really know Havertz much before he was signed, but I wouldn't love a prime Ozil to play in my team. Such style of play doesn't quite cut it for me.

Same here with me too .

My ideal kind of attacking midfielder should have the ability of iniesta,hazard,kaka.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
I think most of our fans here are being sentimental about Lampard. Just like the English media that never criticises him.

You can't play such negative football for 2 games in a row and expect a pat at the back. Lampard should constructively and destructively criticised by everyone..... Let him feel the pressure.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Almajirihunter:

He just needs to adapt. All I'm saying is it's too hasty and premature to brand him a flop.

Haba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
popizaino:

Same here with me too .

My ideal kind of attacking midfielder should have the ability of iniesta,hazard,kaka.

I just dislike sluggish players. I don't want them anywhere near my team. That's why I hated Morata.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Almajirihunter:

when He Shrugged Off Wan Bissaka Nkoor?.Na Woman Up?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
No fuckingg way embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
BlueMann:

He just needs to adapt. All I'm saying is it's too hasty and premature to brand him a flop.

Haba.

Definitely didn’t call him a flop....still optimistic about him ...but against equal or superior teams he wouldn’t do so well and for that amount you need to make your presence known in big matches
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bunsenbun:
when He Shrugged Off Wan Bissaka Nkoor?.Na Woman Up?

Well Kai is very strong,satisfied now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
The moment I saw that thug McTominay, I knew we would have a tough time.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
swiz123:
I think most of our fans here are being sentimental about Lampard. Just like the English media that never criticises him.

You can't play such negative football for 2 games in a row and expect a pat at the back. Lampard should constructively and destructively criticised by everyone..... Let him feel the pressure.
thank u bros,I WONT judge any Chelsea attacking players until this guy starts doing tactics, Chelsea's play just so disorganized

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Griffon:

We were instructed to sit at home due to the chaos in town, so they attacked an empty office.

Staff's and official vehicles, all documents burnt. TV, laptops, generator and other valuables carted away.

I still dey for my maternal home, na video dey send give me for WhatsApp, I wan cry.
It's well bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
madrid5:
thank u bros,I WONT judge any Chelsea attacking players until this guy starts doing tactics, Chelsea's play just so disorganized
WALAHI YOU ARE A MAD MAN gringringringrin.
WHEN IT IS HAVERTZ : BABA TALK I WONT JUDGE ANY CHELSEA ATTACKING PLAYERS.

BUT WHEN IT IS MOUNT: YOU GO TURN CHEIF JUDGE UNTOP IN MATTER gringringringringringringringringringrin.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:
No fuckingg way embarassed embarassed
At least, we know say Dan James useless.
Wetin we wan come talk about this German Welbeck now? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sulele04:

WALAHI YOU ARE A MAD MAN gringringringrin.
WHEN IT IS HAVERTZ : BABA TALK I WONT JUDGE ANY CHELSEA ATTACKING PLAYERS.

BUT WHEN IT IS MOUNT: YOU GO TURN CHEIF JUDGE UNTOP IN MATTER gringringringringringringringringringrin.
Mount is/has always been a good player.

People are just tired of him being over used by blampard.

He is killing him...once he get a lengthy injury,his career will be in jeopardy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
swiz123:

BUT BE HONEST A DRAW AT OLD TRAFFORD IS IT NOT A GOOD RESULT.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Almajirihunter:

Definitely didn’t call him a flop....still optimistic about him ...but against equal or superior teams he wouldn’t do so well and for that amount you need to make your presence known in big matches

I agree. And like you, I'm still optimistic.

Like I said earlier, he can only get better from here. With time, he will have much better understanding of his role, his teammates, and the league in general. He will also definitely adapt to the demands of the league.

He's still got lots of age on his side too. I really feel people need to take things slow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lana1:
At least, we know say Dan James useless.
Wetin we wan come talk about this German Welbeck now? grin grin
I think Wenemighty was bought because of cup progression

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
swiz123:

I just dislike sluggish players. I don't want them anywhere near my team. That's why I hated Morata.

Hahaha I think this is only thing we might not align ....I love morata,i don't think he was sluggish,the only problem I had with him was always going for the more difficult option infront of goal,otherwise,morata was my kind of striker.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sulele04:

BUT BE HONEST A DRAW AT OLD TRAFFORD IS IT NOT A GOOD RESULT.
The resurgent man u dat won PSG at their home
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Griffon:
Mehn these boys burnt down my office and made away with every available valuable.
What da heck bro.

Hope you are safe man

(1) (2) (3) ... (10234) (10235) (10236) (10237) (10238) (10239) (10240) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, Joezinho and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.