Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10706184 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10325) (10326) (10327) (10328) (10329) (10330) (10331) ... (19365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
afrodoc2:

Sorry to hear that bro. Great to know no lives were lost and you didn’t sustain major injuries.

Same thing happened to me about a month ago. Apart from 2 bashed cars and a bit of neck and upper back discomfort from whiplash i was okay.

You can buy a new car but can’t buy a new life.

Thanks bro. Good to know you didn't sustain major injuries too.

Bolded is so true.

The crash involved 3 vehicles in my case. But none was mine cuz I wasn't driving. I was a passenger in one of the vehicles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Segedinho:

Seankafor....
Ur dressing dey funny sha o.

That ur leg too big na.

.any way i just want halla.....na joke o

cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol, na Sunday Thanksgiving mass I been go post the traumatic accident be that oo..

That leg na my favourite shaa, brogues collections cheesy

I wan come that ogbemudia stadium come watch super eagles match on the 14th sef.. follow from there lap for my gee side..

U dey live near the stadium.. we shaa fit link up wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ibime:

Seges jazz don confam
Oya make una clap fof me... angry cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
seankafor:
lol, na Sunday Thanksgiving mass I been go post the traumatic accident be that oo..

That leg na my favourite shaa, brogues collections cheesy

I wan come that ogbemudia stadium come watch super eagles match on the 14th sef.. follow from there lap for my gee side..

U dey live near the stadium.. we shaa fit link up wink
Nope
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Thiago... shocked shocked shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
harrry kanee.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:
Thanks to all that mentioned me. Means a lot to me.

I sustained minor injuries on my leg. General body pains this morning. Aside that, I'm fine.

Thanks again.

Thank God for his protection

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:

Thanks bro. Good to know you didn't sustain major injuries too.

Bolded is so true.

The crash involved 3 vehicles in my case. But none was mine cuz I wasn't driving. I was a passenger in one of the vehicles.
Bros, how your body now?

Thank God for safe trip.

I'm seriously considering not traveling with my car this December o undecided

That Abia road still bad? Where Una pass?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Panenka is cool, but you don't do that until you're very good with it and not even in the dire situation grin

That particular situation is capable of ruining Fulham already bleak season. How Lookman and S. Parker manages this event may determine a lot things.
I imagine his team mates would be very furious and may start seeing him as a selfish player who only seeks his personal gratification.
He has a lot of work to do apologizing to his team mates and coaching staff to regain their trust because he such an integral piece of what they do offensively. You notice, no team mate walked up to him at the end of the game and I expect them to tell him off inside the dressing room.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:
Missed the game angry

Had an accident in Abia State on my way back from a burial.

sad
Sorry, sir. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Roland17:

That particular situation is capable of ruining Fulham already bleak season. How Lookman and S. Parker manages this event may determine a lot things.
I imagine his team mates would be very furious and may start seeing him as a selfish player who only seeks his personal gratification.
He has a lot of work to do apologizing to his team mates and coaching staff to regain their trust because he such an integral piece of what they do offensively. You notice, no team mate walked up to him at the end of the game and I expect them to tell him off inside the dressing room.

That's true. He has some serious apologies to tender. And the way he goes about that will affect the team either negatively or positvely
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
raumdeuter:

Yes oh, God will keep every one alive to see the end of this year 2020 and beyond
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:
Thanks to all that mentioned me. Means a lot to me.

I sustained minor injuries on my leg. General body pains this morning. Aside that, I'm fine.

Thanks again.
Thank heavens that it's nothing serious. Be back to fill fitness.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Chelsea women sha no get joy o. Na Everton dem wipe 4-0 just laik dat shocked

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Segedinho:
Thiago... shocked shocked shocked

Still waxing strong at 36

How I wish he was 32
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
popizaino:

How I wish he was 32
He for bam.....walahi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Bros, how your body now?

Thank God for safe trip.

I'm seriously considering not traveling with my car this December o undecided

That Abia road still bad? Where Una pass?

Thanks bro. Na just the body pains today. But I thank God.

Na Etche we pass o.

Somebody that went to Aba last week told us that Aba is a no go route. Dem burn plenty Hausa people trailers plenty for express there so e dey cause too much gridlock. We kuku follow Etche burst out Owerrinta.

Garrison flyover have been commissioned. You don pass there?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
timbros:

Thanks bro. Na just the body pains today. But I thank God.

Na Etche we pass o.

Somebody that went to Aba last week told us that Aba is a no go route. Dem burn plenty Hausa people trailers plenty for express there so e dey cause too much gridlock. We kuku follow Etche burst out Owerrinta.

Garrison flyover have been commissioned. You don pass there?
Just seeing your post about the accident. Thank God your life was not lost. God is your strength bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Liverpool and Man City should play a draw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
popizaino:

How I wish he was 32

The best we've had since JT left.

We need to find another in their breed embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
pamcode:
Just seeing your post about the accident. Thank God your life was not lost. God is your strength bro.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
raumdeuter:

Thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Penalty to Liverpool... nice one Mane.

Walker tried to pull out in the last minute.

Salah...scores
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
BlueMann:

Salah...scores
Walker na mumu
Mane sold the pk to him, he no even price am before buying grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mane's balance is too mad abeg...shrugging him off is a near impossibility

The day I saw James do it, I knew James was very strong.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Walker na mumu
Mane sold the pk to him, he no even price am before buying grin

He really bought it...wanted to withdraw at the last instant, but it was too late grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
See Sterling.. Just cut it back for G.Jesus nah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
cheesy Sterling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Why not pass to Jesus?

Sterling na very annoying player

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jesus

1-1
Game on

Clever goal really.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
BlueMann:

Salah...scores
lol pull out without protection cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Arnold is useless in defence

(1) (2) (3) ... (10325) (10326) (10327) (10328) (10329) (10330) (10331) ... (19365) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m), enigma0 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.