Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740265 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10367) (10368) (10369) (10370) (10371) (10372) (10373) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
BlueAngel444:
The 10 best playmakers in the world according to FourFourTwo:

10. Jack Grealish
9. Christian Eriksen
8. Martin Odegaard
7. Giovanni Reyna
6. Papu Gomez
5. Kai Havertz
4. Bruno Fernandes
3. James Rodriguez
2. Kevin De Bruyne
1. Thomas Muller

Who is Papu Gomez?
Atalanta captain, Alejandro Papu Gomez is his name I think
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
larride:

What do you see me defending?

Holding all variables constant, the way your writing tone is, it looks like you are giving the government a pass because they killed one or two (according you you). Whether it's one or a cripple that was killed, that's a massacre to a family. Someone's hope has been cut down.

Our argument should not be one the number of people killed but on the number of years the perpetrators of this crime should spend in jail.

USA can go on a rescue mission for a citizen but we can excuse the government because they killed one?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
odizeey:

Holding all variables constant, the way your writing tone is, it looks like you are giving the government s pass because they killed one or two (according you you). Whether it's one or a cripple that was killed, that's a massacre to a family. Someone's hope has been cut down.

Our argument should not be one the number of people killed but on the number of years the perpetrators of this crime should spend in jail.

USA can go on a rescue mission for a citizen but we can excuse the government because they killed one?

Exactly!
Even if it's one person that was killed it's totally wrong and someone should be held accountable.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chai....it is finished! Human being bad!!! cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Na wa o. U obviously don’t know how u are sounding now.

U will make assumptions based on the account of someone who clearly stated she left the scene in between the shooting , but have vowed never to believe the account of Dj switch who was present all tru the night and even made a live video who is to have a glimpse of the horror show.

Is this what party loyalty does to people ?

DJ switch account is not the only account of what happened that night and moreover DJ switch has contradicting herself severally.

She first claimed more than 72 people were killed, then she claimed 12 people were killed then she claimed she’s not sure of the total number of people killed but she singlehandedly carried 7 dead bodies and dropped it at the feet of the soldiers? Which account exactly do you want me to believe?

Meanwhile there’s another eye witness account who actually carried people to the hospital who claimed he didn’t see any bodies and he only evacuated those injured to the hospital.

Let me make my point very clear. The event of Oct 20 (whether Army shot to the air or not) is enough ground to accuse the army of abuse of human rights violations without exaggerations.

Govt are experts in using subterfuge and you cannot use lies to push truth. What govt does is attack the lies and in one full scope label both the lies and the truth fake news. There was no need to claim a massacre happened when there was no evidence of it. The arrays of pics of the supposed massacre that littered social media that night and the following morning were debunked to be fake news and thus the govt got the perfect cover to shift the focus away from the human rights violation to the authenticity or otherwise of the various claims arising.

That’s what I and Ibime have been trying to point out to you. Now the Lagos State Judicial panel of inquiry has shifted focus to the event of the Lekki tollgate and most of it is trying to prove whether a massacre happened or not and at the end of the day if it was later confirmed that no massacre took place, the military would have shifted the focus away from their officers involved in the shootings.

If you refer back to the discussion I had with airmark on the night of the shootings, I told air.mark that I believe the army were at the scene of the shootings and for a military that has several records of human rights abuse, it doesn’t need to add exaggeration to nail them but now they have the perfect cover to escape “human rights violations” against its officers. (That’s if they are not found guilty).

Meanwhile injecting party and loyalty whatever into your argument every now and then doesn’t make you smart or more logical.

Cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mount starts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
larride:

DJ switch account is not the only account of what happened that night and moreover DJ switch has contradicting herself severally.

[b][b]She first claimed more than 72 people were killed, [/b]then she claimed 12 people were killed then she claimed she’s not sure of the total number of people killed but she singlehandedly carried 7 dead bodies and dropped it at the feet of the soldiers? Which account exactly do you want me to believe?

Meanwhile there’s another eye witness account who actually carried people to the hospital who claimed he didn’t see any bodies and he only evacuated those injured to the hospital.

Let me make my point very clear. The event of Oct 20 (whether Army shot to the air or not) is enough ground to accuse the army of abuse of human rights violations without exaggerations.

Govt are experts in using subterfuge and you cannot use lies to push truth. What govt does is attack the lies and in one full scope label both the lies and the truth fake news. There was no need to claim a massacre happened when there was no evidence of it. The arrays of pics of the supposed massacre that littered social media that night and the following morning were debunked to be fake news and thus the govt got the perfect cover to shift the focus away from the human rights violation to the authenticity or otherwise of the various claims arising.

That’s what I and Ibime have been trying to point out to you. Now the Lagos State Judicial panel of inquiry has shifted focus to the event of the Lekki tollgate and most of it is trying to prove whether a massacre happened or not and at the end of the day if it was later confirmed that no massacre took place, the military would have shifted the focus away from their officers involved in the shootings.

If you refer back to the discussion I had with airmark on the night of the shootings, I told air.mark that I believe the army were at the scene of the shootings and for a military that has several records of human rights abuse, it doesn’t need to add exaggeration to nail them but now they have the perfect cover to escape “human rights violations” against its officers. (That’s if they are not found guilty).

Meanwhile injecting party and loyalty whatever into your argument every now and then doesn’t make you smart or more logical.

Cheers.

Show me evidence of where she claimed the bold part of ur statement . This is the narrative u party people and government apologists have been pushing. Show me a video of her saying 72 people died .

I’m sure u won’t have a problem getting the video like u got the BBC video that didn’t prove anything

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
elrony:
Chai....it is finished! Human being bad!!! cry
Baalim!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
odizeey:

Holding all variables constant, the way your writing tone is, it looks like you are giving the government s pass because they killed one or two (according you you). Whether it's one or a cripple that was killed, that's a massacre to a family. Someone's hope has been cut down.

No, that is not my tone and most times it’s because most of you here have conditioned your mind to see one thing irrespective of what I post here.

Whether it is 1 or 2 that died that night, the goal should be getting them justice.

Right now those that have died whether 1 or 2 or 5 are not even remotely close to getting justice because those that should be helping them get justice are trying to prove that a massacre happened.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
England better win this game o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kyle Walker na case
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
larride:

No, that is not my tone and most times it’s because most of you here have conditioned your mind to see one thing irrespective of what I post here.

Whether it is 1 or 2 that died that night, the goal should be getting them justice.

Right now those that have died whether 1 or 2 or 5 are not even remotely close to getting justice because those that should be helping them get justice are trying to prove that a massacre happened.

Who are the people in this category, please?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
izzou:

I guess people like eromz moe rinu and co lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Show me evidence of where she claimed the bold part of ur statement . This is the narrative u party people and government apologists have been pushing. Show me a video of her saying 72 people died .

I’m sure u won’t have a problem getting the video like u got the BBC video that didn’t prove anything

There are many videos she did, I don’t have the strength to be searching all through her videos.

Is that the only thing you picked out from my whole post? BBC video didn’t prove anything?

It’s ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
izzou:

There are several lawyers offering pro bono services for this kind of human rights violation cases. Is that not so?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
Goal for Rice
Nice delivery from Foden
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
Declan Rice scores
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
ShitStain:

Exactly!
Even if it's one person that was killed it's totally wrong and someone should be held accountable.
No be clear eye. I doubt am. I'm weak.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mount scores

Oshe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mountinho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
larride:

There are several lawyers offering pro bono services for this kind of human rights violation cases. Is that not so?

I just asked for those who were supposed to help them get justice, and are doing otherwise

You haven't said anything, sir

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mount baby kiss

Nice goal. Nice feint to beat his man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
larride:

It's okay o. Everyday for oppressor. One day for oppressee.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
izzou:

I just asked for those who were supposed to help them get justice, and are doing otherwise

You haven't said anything, sir

E.g Femi Falana

When he was interviewed about the Lekki toll gate incident, he said the family of those that were massacred by the army that night are afraid to come out.

Now we have confirmed case of death at that location, he’s a human rights activist, why is he not actively trying to get justice for those dead already?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Larride rest please, it's becoming an eyesore even if it ain't how you may feel your narrative is being projected... Damn, thing is doing my head in.

Innocent people died FFS.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
See as Magwaya dey push attack...

Almost an assist for Foden there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
larride:

There are many videos she did, I don’t have the strength to be searching all through her videos.

Is that the only thing you picked out from my whole post? BBC video didn’t prove anything?

It’s ok.

You can’t find the video because there’s none of such . You have been boxed to a corner . Those of us that watched the live video never heard her mention any nonsense 72 figure, neither did she say anything of such in her subsequent videos. Such videos only existed in the imagination of Party men and government apologists.

There’s nothing more to say say. Enjoy ur evening

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
This Iceland team is piss poor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Baalim!

The sons of the prophets have fallen to the wiles of Otem.

You have led em all astray, hand of Beelzebub. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
Aswr na attack Maguire dey play grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Skimpledawg:
This Iceland team is piss poor.

You no see the akpuruka 5-3-2 condensed formation them dey play sef? Southdoor feeling like Cryuff right nowcheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kane na thief.

He almost scored a goal from nothing

(1) (2) (3) ... (10367) (10368) (10369) (10370) (10371) (10372) (10373) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nateevs(m), bolu96(m), airmark(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.