Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,166 members, 7,867,385 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10762958 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10373) (10374) (10375) (10376) (10377) (10378) (10379) ... (19449) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Neymar1095:

O boy you be really olodo. Your brain just empty I swear. I can react to any post I like with any picture I choose. Infact fu..ck you I don't give a damn
I dn see say na ur master him be. If him whistle you go run come out.

Shey no be this Neymar that year de always cm post anything he see for twitter on Nairaland ni??

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Odunharry:

Shey no be this Neymar that year de always cm post anything he see for twitter on Nairaland ni??

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 12:07am On Nov 20, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Bruno had a buy-out clause of €100m, but united were able to agree in january an installment payment worth up to €80m, first paying €55m, and then €10m if united qualifies for ucl and Bruno participates in it. And a further €15m based on he performances.

Plus 10% payment if united sell Bruno, meaning if united sell Bruno lowest €50m, they pay extra €5m

Making the Bruno deal worth €80m+
Bruno’s deal isn’t up to 80m, not up to 70 self
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 12:16am On Nov 20, 2020
Odunharry:

Same guy.. He is mentally unable to come up with a line of thought of his own that's why he attaches himself to other peoples opinion..

I kinda feel for him tho embarassed embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:22am On Nov 20, 2020
Conte: “I asked for two players and we were very, very close after we won the league,” Conte said. “One player was Romelu Lukaku, the second player was Virgil van Dijk, and these two players were very, very close.

"We were in contact every day and I always said that with these two players we would improve my team by 30 per cent.

"It was a pity that it didn’t happen and Romelu is showing with Inter that my idea was right and also Van Dijk has shown with Liverpool that my idea was right for the club.

Where is Emenalo, Timbros, lordfalcao and others that forced Rudiger and Morata on Conte? grin

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:24am On Nov 20, 2020
Odunharry:

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:38am On Nov 20, 2020
thorrvik55:

Same guy.. He is mentally unable to come up with a line of thought of his own that's why he attaches himself to other peoples opinion..

Is he not the one that always used to copy all his posts from Twitter?

I feel Melvyn is the dominant one cos he says everything with his chest, while Neymar is the backup dancer.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:44am On Nov 20, 2020
thorrvik55:

Eyaa.. On behalf of Man Utd fan World wide and those on Nairaland, donate him to you guys. You and Skimpledawg or even airmark can brush him up and add welcome him to Chelsea football club supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:46am On Nov 20, 2020
airmark:

grin
Baba una don get new supporter o. Him need change him moniker fess to Rudiger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 12:51am On Nov 20, 2020
thorrvik55:

If you are a regular on the Barca thread you would know this is not accurate. Neymar1095 have a vendetta against Messi since his favorite Neymar left Barca and will look for any opportunity to call Messi names. He has been constant on the Barca thread since Neymar left. From a Barca fan to a Messi hater. He find an ally in Melvyn who hates Messi even more that's why anywhere he sees Messi being ridiculed he will always show support and add more fire to it.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingFalcon: 12:56am On Nov 20, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Bruno had a buy-out clause of €100m, but united were able to agree in january an installment payment worth up to €80m, first paying €55m, and then €10m if united qualifies for ucl and Bruno participates in it. And a further €15m based on he performances.

Plus 10% payment if united sell Bruno, meaning if united sell Bruno lowest €50m, they pay extra €5m

Making the Bruno deal worth €80m+

Bruno Agent....weldone ma
just open mouth waaaaahh

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 1:04am On Nov 20, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Bruno’s deal isn’t up to 80m, not up to 70 self
Who told you? Initial fee of 55million Euros + Add-ons will take the deal to 80million Euros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:41am On Nov 20, 2020
Godx:

If you are a regular on the Barca thread you would know this is not accurate. Neymar1095 have a vendetta against Messi since his favorite Neymar left Barca and will look for any opportunity to call Messi names. He has been constant on the Barca thread since Neymar left. From a Barca fan to a Messi hater. He find an ally in Melvyn who hates Messi even more that's why anywhere he sees Messi being ridiculed he will always show support and add more fire to it.

A Barca fan that hates Messi and allies with a Madrid fan to troll Messi?

Some mothers do have em. . .

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:56am On Nov 20, 2020
Saw this about South Sudanese in Melbourne...
interesting documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pzSj18NxRs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 4:17am On Nov 20, 2020
Odunharry:

grin grin grin

From copy and paste from Twitter to ass licking Melelele

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 4:22am On Nov 20, 2020
Godx:

[s]I don't care about the useless discussion going on but do you actually think Expert17 has sense? His reputation is well known on the United thread as a foolish poster[/s].

Reputation on Nairaland??

grin grin grin grin grin

That small trolling still dey pain you?....be calming down grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 4:33am On Nov 20, 2020
Kimbeast:

Out of curiosity when did Neymar play against Rashford and lukaku with Psg?

Out of curiosity how will you carry a player to win
world best player awards and you cannot win just 1 for yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 4:43am On Nov 20, 2020
Expert17:

Out of curiosity how will you carry a player to win 6 world best player awards and you cannot win just 1 for yourself?

Expert17:
Neymar carried Messi but Neymar can not carry PSG against Rashford and Lukaku

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
This was the post you made. I checked and saw nothing so I am asking you when did Neymar face Rashford and Lukaku with Psg like you said?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 4:44am On Nov 20, 2020
Godx:

I don't care about the useless discussion going on but do you actually think Expert17 has sense? His reputation is well known on the United thread as a foolish poster.

Introduction from a Barcelona fan because he want to ass lick

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 5:32am On Nov 20, 2020
Godx:

Don't add my name in any rubbish next time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 5:34am On Nov 20, 2020
Kimbeast:

This was the post you made. I checked and saw nothing so I am asking you when did Neymar face Rashford and Lukaku with Psg like you said?
Expertise in typing rubbish grin cheesy. The deranged Pig has disappeared after being shamed. Na one useless person actually born that thing grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 5:38am On Nov 20, 2020
You guys should return this discussion to scummies thread where it started. At scummies thread it is messi vs Ronaldo,here it was messi vs pep and it then matured to messi vs Rinaldo. They are both GOATS and y'all know that no argument over them have ever been settled so, end it already.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:39am On Nov 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Some jokes write themselves. Person go just wake one evening talk say person wey win record of 6 Baldon d'or na carry along grin.....Ask am where the Baldon d'or of the "Carrier" now, na tales by moonlight go follow

E be things
BALDON D'OR?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 5:39am On Nov 20, 2020
thorrvik55:

If we check now you life will be very miserable. Probably haven't eaten for seven days and sleeping on something like this. Foolish swine grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 5:45am On Nov 20, 2020
thorrvik55:

grin grin

This is tough mehnn...

He cannot come up with a simple moniker, he had to copy a player's name grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:46am On Nov 20, 2020
Kimbeast:

This is too harsh bro. Maybe he watched a match where Neymar played against Rashford and Lukaku with Psg. Allow him answer please.
hmm.Okay Neymar Couldn't Carry Psg Against The Likes Of Rashford And Martial.Lol,you have heard what you wanted to hear ahbi

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 5:47am On Nov 20, 2020
Bunsenbun:
hmm.Okay Neymar Couldn't Carry Psg Against The Likes Of Rashford And Martial.Lol,you have heard what you wanted to hear ahbi
What are you even talking about?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 5:48am On Nov 20, 2020
Bunsenbun:

grin grin

Or against England 5th choice RB grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:50am On Nov 20, 2020
Kimbeast:

What are you even talking about?
i Thought you were one of those nitpicking the minor error expert made just to shift the discussion from how neymar failed to carry psg against united.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 5:56am On Nov 20, 2020
Bunsenbun:
i Thought you were one of those nitpicking the minor error expert made just to shift the discussion from how neymar failed to carry psg against united.
Minor error? It's obvious he wanted to troll Neymar by using the time United knocked out Psg from the champions league to counter Melvyn post but he goofed badly because Neymar didn't play a single minute. He himself realized he goofed that's why he couldn't provide any answer.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:59am On Nov 20, 2020
Kimbeast:

Minor error? It's obvious he wanted to troll Neymar by using the time United knocked out Psg from the champions league to counter Melvyn post but he goofed badly because Neymar didn't play a single minute. He himself knows already he goofed that's why he couldn't provide a straight answer.
and i bin dey reason this season group stage.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 6:02am On Nov 20, 2020
Kimbeast:

Minor error? It's obvious he wanted to troll Neymar by using the time United knocked out Psg from the champions league to counter Melvyn post but he goofed badly because Neymar didn't play a single minute. He himself realized he goofed that's why he couldn't provide any answer.

But you were on point for supporting the claim Messi was carried along.

I understand your anger

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10373) (10374) (10375) (10376) (10377) (10378) (10379) ... (19449) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), BlueAngel444, Unlimited22, Demolz, monerozi5590, dostr4(m), Capaldi, swiz123(m), BlueRayDick and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.