Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,323 members, 7,867,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10766759 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10397) (10398) (10399) (10400) (10401) (10402) (10403) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
raumdeuter:
Lets see some top midfielders of the last decade Schweinsteiger won with Bayern and Germany
Modric won with Madrid took lowly Croatia to a world cup final
Iniesta won with Barcelona and won with Spain
Sneijder won with Inter took Holland to a world cup final
Impact felt in both club and country

But some people will claim everyone in English team is world class

Terry world class, Rio world class, Cashley world class, Rooney world class Gerrard world class, Scholes world class, Joe Cole world clasd etc yet all these could not push Fat Frank to one semi

Popiziano na your work I dey do for you oh

I dey here I just want make him mention fabregas and call him a one trick pony so I can ask him what was lampard's skill aside having to score a stationary and helpless keeper from 6 yard box .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
Debroslink:

His so-called goals couldn't help qualify England for euros 2008.
[b]
He lacked creativity and can't dictate games. [/b]Just penalty paddling

Fact !

Fact !!

Fact !!!

Little wonder why the only time drogba scored more goals in epl had deco in our midfield to give us what was missing in one trick pony lampard .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
popizaino:

I dey here I just want make him mention fabregas and call him a one trick pony so I can ask him what was lampard's skill aside having to score a stationary and helpless keeper from 6 yard box .

Criticising Lampard to defend Fabregas. So it has gotten to this.

Cool. Not surprising.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
Everton ahead already.

Long day for Fulham?

Two Nigerians starting...Iwobi and Aina
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
BlueAngel444:
you sneakily left out puyol well done

Puyol had already past his prime. No need to mention him. Or you want me to mention Abidal too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Lampard played 50 EPL penalties
Scored 41

Missed 9
wrong he scored 32.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
BlueMann:

Criticising Lampard to defend Fabregas. So it has gotten to this.

Cool. Not surprising.

Abeg

Keep that sermon to yourself .

Where were you when all we kept hearing was how useless mikel and fabrags were ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
Kimbeast:
So who gets dropped when Pulisic comes back? Tammy and Werner are building a good partnership.
the Timo and Tammy, the new Hakuna Matata.

Don't worry who ever needs rest will be rested among the two. Lampard will sha try Werner in ST, with Pulisic at LW and Ziyech at RW but if it doesn't work Abraham gets to keep his ST position while Pulisic plays which ever wing is available, Ziyech and Werner won't play every game.

would it be crazy to play
Werner LW Abraham CF Pulisic RW
Ziyech LCM Havertz RCM
Kante DM

benefit of having players that can play multiple positions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
Debroslink:

Puyol had already past his prime. No need to mention him. Or you want me to mention Abidal too?

puyol past which prime undecided, oga puyol was still at the peak of his game when he retired. No be everybody dey flop retire. How many CB were better than Puyol when he retired. You make it sound like it was pique protecting puyol and not the other way around. Was it not Mach that later replaced puyol?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
popizaino:

Premier League all time scorers - top 5
Premier League all time assisters - top 5
Opta Premier league player of the decade
Marathonan man (most kilometres per 90 mins) for 5 years running
Performed on the biggest stages in UCL

Go and sück your Arsenal legend one trick ponys dïck in Monaco, bloody bench fodder who could not even shift Matic from Chelsea team. Plastic fan.

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
popizaino:

Abeg

Where were you when all we kept hearing was how useless mikel and fabrags were ?

PLASTIC + OPIZAINO = POPIZAINO

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
BlueAngel444:

the Timo and Tammy, the new Hakuna Matata.

Don't worry who ever needs rest will be rested among the two. Lampard will sha try Werner in ST, with Pulisic at LW and Ziyech at RW but if it doesn't work Abraham gets to keep his ST position while Pulisic plays which ever wing is available, Ziyech and Werner won't play every game.

would it be crazy to play
Werner LW Abraham CF Pulisic RW
Ziyech LCM Havertz RCM
Kante DM

benefit of having players that can play multiple positions

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
popizaino:

Abeg

Were those players criticised in response to criticism of other players? Honest question.

Cause they way you have been saying ' I dare you to criticise Fabregas if I won't criticise Lampard' or stuff like that...seems your criticism is strictly retaliatory. And it just don't sound right, tho you're entitled to your opinion.

PS. I've never been in support of the criticism received by Cesc and Mikel, and I've made it known.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
Almajirihunter:

THE THIN SEF WAK YOU ABI grin grin, ZIYECH LCM cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
Godx:

So the year Barca won the Treble with Xavi being a bench player who was carrying Busquet? Keep the Shalayes short please.
wasn't it that the season Enrique signed Rakitic and changed the style of Barca football, way Rakitic just dey run everywhere. It was goals scored that saved Barca those seasons na

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
Of all players to drag, na Lampard grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
Debroslink:

His so-called goals couldn't help qualify England for euros 2008.

He lacked creativity and can't dictate games. Just penalty paddling

England did not have a top 9 (Crouch, Darren Bent, Defoe) and did not have wingers (Joe Cole, Kieron Dyer) and lacked a good DM apart from the tournament in 2006 when Hargreaves was fit.

All England had was good defence, good AMs and Wayne Rooney.

No team can be successful without good balance.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
Sulele04:

I think he used to play that position during his time at ajax

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
popizaino:

I dey here I just want make him mention fabregas and call him a one trick pony so I can ask him what was lampard's skill aside having to score a stationary and helpless keeper from 6 yard box.

Frank Lampard scored 41 goals from outside the box in the PL alone, most in PL history.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
Sulele04:

I weak bro grin grin

That Havertz sef needs to fight for his place,nothing like automatic shirt for him undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
raumdeuter:

So Song and Mascherano 2 highly rated DM in the EPL were bought as backup to admire Busquets because they could not bench him
Na Barcelona politics. The fans will prefer fabregas to be benched than see xavi on the bench, or Coutinho on the bench than puig, Pedri or their acad players on the bench, like ibrahimovic on the bench, henry on the wings. Be like say u no know barca, Na political football club be that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ibime:

Premier League all time scorers - top 5
Premier League all time assisters - top 5
Opta Premier league player of the decade
Marathonan man (most kilometres per 90 mins) for 5 years running
Performed on the biggest stages in UCL

Go and sück your Arsenal legend one trick ponys dïck in Monaco, bloody bench fodder who could not even shift Matic from Chelsea team. Plastic fan.
if someone can still drag a player with all this stats,then I don't think anyone can help them

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
grin grin grin

Nobody should just sell that lampard Chelsea legendary nonsense to me oooo

If he was that good we wouldn't have been looking to sign every attacking midfielder from 2005 to 2015 .

Infact the reason why he was able to cement his legendary nonsense was because of his uncle Harry Reknapp who knew the fate that would have befallen his nephew if he sold modric to us.

Lampard ko Frank ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
BlueAngel444:
The maturity of Mason Mount, the new midfield maestro
kai havertz, stop hyping mount, he is Barkley with nitro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lampard is the right person to use for the Fabregas argument cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ibime:

I asked you to bring Busquet tackle stats, you have now deviated to Eunuch IniEsther

I'm glad you called him ATTACKING midfielder. Don't compare real attacking midfielders who score the goals and assists for their team with carryalongs whose team will score over 100 goals and not one goal or assist will be attributed to him. Just thank God for the opportunity to be carried along by the real match winners.

Leave that and focus on Busquets.

Busquets has no award, Eunuch has award given to him by the goals of his teammates but no goals and assists. Lampard has both. How can an ATTACKING midfielder go 365 calendar days in the league without goal or assist. They would have booted such attacking midfielder out of any club, but I guess Messi covers all sins. Let's thank God for the match-winners like Messi and co.

lol but iniesta was good in pressing and dribbling, kinda like Kovacic but with lesser defensive skills. Place Kovacic in that iniesta's role and period u will pretty much get the same thing

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
ennyjay72:
if someone can still drag a player with all this stats,then I don't think anyone can help them

He has always been an idealist fantasist plastic Chelsea fan. He thinks the sun shines out of every Barca and Man City players ãrse.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
iamJ:
kai havertz, stop hyping mount, he is Barkley with nitro.
the same Barkley that recently buried Liverpool or has been bossing epl when he was young and fit at Everton. The same Barkley said to turn to prime Zidane in cup games. It is a good thing if Mount is far better than that na.

wait you thought you were wise, now you see how you senseless you sound. You are J for Jonzer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
BlueAngel444:

lol but iniesta was good in pressing and dribbling, kinda like Kovacic but with lesser defensive skills. Place Kovacic in that iniesta's role and period u will pretty much get the same thing

They are pretty much the same player - same dribbles, same pressing, good players, even great but are not the match winners.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
Sulele04:

very annoying line up

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ibime:

They are pretty much the same player - same dribbles, same pressing, good players, even great but are not the match winners.
not regular match winners before someone we know jumps up and down like a kid on trampoline.

Iniesta was blessed to have regular match winners around him and his skills complimented them and made them great. Those short simple passes, mazing runs, intelligent play, creating space. If there was an award for the best dummy of the century iniesta would take it. The way he takes a couples of players away was impressive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ibime:

He has always been an idealist fantasist plastic Chelsea fan. He thinks the sun shines out of every Barca and Man City players ãrse.
lol,somethings I see on this thread, sometimes luck is good

Imagine havertz,debryne, Fernandes, Grealish and other AMs go 365 days without a goal and assist,na Wycombe wanderers straightgrin

Dude is just a Spanish kovacic

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10397) (10398) (10399) (10400) (10401) (10402) (10403) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nathz45, drisham(m), monerozi5590, Sitmr, andrewbaba44 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.