Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,177 members, 7,867,411 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10763107 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10454) (10455) (10456) (10457) (10458) (10459) (10460) ... (19449) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
If you can't win a big team, please don't lose. That's the least you can do.

We move.

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
I think we're making real progress sha. Against a counterattacking team like Spurs, we kept a clean sheet, with Mendy only having to make one save.

Remember, defending counterattacks from even average clubs was a real problem, not to talk of a team like Spurs.

The wins against 'big clubs' will start sooner or later. No be so we do last season, eventually we beat the rest of the top six at one point or the other.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
if lampand isn't fuckkinggg mount's sister or aunt then this preferential treatment is stupid, chelsea board didnt buy havertz for you to bench him. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
BlueBanana:
This match showed exactly why Tammy Abraham can never be first choice for Chelsea. Your striker needs to put away them chances in a game as tight as this.

That's why days ago, I wished Giroud would start. Sure he missed a good chance late on, but one can't help but think those crosses - especially from James - would've been utilized more efficiently by Giroud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tochex101(m): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Timo better forget that flank and compete for center forward duties....
All our center forwards are limited, we would have to spend big again preety soon.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseamann(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
iamJ:
if lampand isn't fuckkinggg mount's sister or aunt then this preferential treatment is stupid, chelsea board didnt buy havertz for you to bench him. angry
I'm sorry.. but I think sense is lacking in this your statement sir.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
popizaino:

Yes to 21 points
Sorry how many again cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kia no show today angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
I don't think this Lampard is ready to win anything serious.

And Roman should ensure he takes his useless bastard striker Tammy Abraham along in his sack letter.

Because just give me 1 or half reason why we couldn't win this game. angry

Giroud starts and we win.
How blind can this fat idiot be? angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Cannot beat any big team.

Because it's the like of Sheffiy, Newcastle, Krasnoder we would be playing on the later stages of the UCL or to win a trophy?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
TalabiAudu:

And Roman should ensure he takes his useless bastard striker Tammy Abraham along in his sack letter.

I thought these anti-Lampard people had disappeared. Una still get mouth?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
1 kovacic is fraud, man is so clueless attacking wise he was the worst player on the pitch.
2 mendy is a boss kepa should just bask in his glory.
3 werner was quiet.

lampard did well a point and clean sheet i will take that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Decent game from Kovacic today.

Man was everywhere.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseamann(m): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
nateevs:

We would have murdered Tammy for that.
exactly..people judge players this days because of their love or likeness for such player and not because of their performance

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
TalabiAudu:

same giroud that missed one on one with keeper undecided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
I wonder how Abraham and be so useless with his natural physique.

How can a striker be tall like that and very useless in the air?

Even Morata no poor like this

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mourinho na terrorist angry . His tactics are so annoying when it's not for us. This is the most annoying defensive team we have played against this season

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
TalabiAudu:

Because it's the like of Sheffiy, Newcastle, Krasnoder we would be playing on the later stages of the UCL or to win a trophy?
cannot beat any big team.
broda wey mumu.
when we beat tottenham home and away last season, why didnt you say "cannot beat big team".

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
If only Lampard started Giroud instead of Tammy we would’ve won the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
iamJ:
oga he be like say nah back of tv you dey watch oh.
kovacic that was up to nothing positive for us in the game and lampard did not remove him but mount that was the only attacking force in that midfield gets the blame.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
donjazet:
We're still lacking a midfielder with vision, someone that creates chances with passes from midfield like fabregas.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

To me we need an efficient dribbler like hazard that can comfortably dribble in tight spaces

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
TalabiAudu:
I wonder how Abraham and be so useless with his natural physique.

How can a striker be tall like that and very useless in the air?

Even Morata no poor like this

He is too lanky to compete for aerial balls. To worsen his case, his jump is below average.

For a striker to be a good header of the ball, he has to have strength and jump. The former is more neccesary.

The big guy Akifenwa does even jump high to score headed goals cos he is very strong to shrug off defenders to get to the ball.

Tammy is a weakling, that's why he couldn't shrug of any defender to connect to James' crosses.

Imagine Tammy trying to score that Giroud's header vs Rennes; he would simply have been pushed to the ground

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sulele04:

oga he be like say nah back of tv you dey watch oh.
kovacic that was up to nothing positive for us in the game and lampard did not remove him but mount that was the only attacking force in that midfield gets the blame.

Na una two follow sidon watch back of TV.

Mount and Kovacic tried today.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
TalabiAudu:

We eventually beat every team in the top 8 last season. Make una dey calm down abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sulele04:
1 kovacic is fraud, man is so clueless attacking wise he was the worst player on the pitch.
2 mendy is a boss kepa should just bask in his glory.
3 werner was quiet.

lampard did well a point and clean sheet i will take that.
please cancel that no 1,kova was decent today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
swiz123:

Na una two follow sidon watch back of TV.

Mount and Kovacic tried today.

I just tire. Even when these guys try, some people go just dey find faults for their game, whereas they were two of our best on the night.

swiz123:

He is too lanky to compete for aerial balls. To worsen his case, his jump is below average.

For a striker to be a good header of the ball, he has to have strength and jump. The former is more neccesary.

The big guy Akifenwa does even jump high to score headed goals cos he is very strong to shrug off defenders to get to the ball.

Tammy is a weakling, that's why he couldn't shrug of any defender to connect to James' crosses.

Imagine Tammy trying to score that Giroud's header vs Rennes; he would simply have been pushed to the ground

The bolded is especially true.

In essence, Tammy needs to bulk up. He is already quite fleet footed, as shown by the skill he used to beat Dier at the edge of their box to win us a corner in the first half. He is also pretty fast for his size. He just needs to bulk up and improve his jump.

Someone like Giroud would've caused more trouble from those Reece crosses, especially two crosses he put in early in the second half.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
DExponential:
Mourinho na terrorist angry . His tactics are so annoying when it's not for us. This is the most annoying defensive team we have played against this season
toteham had 0 shot in second half.

And the man brought in more defender.

Mourinho Na mad man grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
TalabiAudu:

Be reasonable when you want to criticize,same Chelsea beat spurs arsenal and man city last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
I just checkep epl stats of our game.
tammy
clear-cut chances: 0
missed c-c chances: 0
giroud
clear-cut chances: 1
missed c-c chances: 1

tammy was very impressive especially the first half and he tried his best, those 2 james delivery are difficult to score.

and for those of you who think only beating big teams means we are competing for the title are wrong, if chelsea had beaten southampton and w.brom we would be topping the league.
so no be by who beat big team them dey use win league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
Chelsea pocket son and.kane today grin
o boy when Kane wan do that turning pass way him do city, see has Chelsea boys around am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
EarlRagnar2:
Be reasonable when you want to criticize,same Chelsea beat spurs arsenal and man city last season.
What does last season has to do with this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
We drew Spurs that have been very good this season keeping clean sheet along and someone dey vex for lampard saying he should remove mount to bring in who? Jorginho? Comedian grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10454) (10455) (10456) (10457) (10458) (10459) (10460) ... (19449) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Windscribe, Ibukzy, Oldboss(m), Capaldi, larride(m), kifeyous(m), Jodera, afrodoc2, BlueMann and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.