Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10544062 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10507) (10508) (10509) (10510) (10511) (10512) (10513) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
iamJ:
we are talking about being technically gifted

Look at this

[img]https:///media/12-09-2020/b3dC5E.gif[/img]

If Kdb hurts now, wait till we mess up with kai and he ends up at a club that has a coach with sense

This goal is a fluke.
Stop hyping this fraud.
Now, it's because Lampard is not playing him in his favourite position... Akikaa!
A good player shines regardless of where he's played. Bernardo Silva is a perfect example of this narrative, because he has often played across the front line and in the midfield . KDB was played deeper in the midfield in Belgium 2018 world cup sojourn. Did he not shine?
Diego jota came to Liverpool and saw the competition, he put in the work and now he's an integral member of that squad. Someone who was almost out of Wolverhampton first X1 towards the tail end of last season.
Kai Havertz will get all the time in the world but nada , he cannot do for Chelsea.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
iamJ:
he will look like a fool when he plays against top teams, haven't you noticed that mount disappears when he play big teams, gragra is good for marking but useless for attack, you will be making brain fart attempts

If Lampard wants to play mount as 8, good for him but he should play kai behind the striker

Fear God this man shocked
Mason was running the show against the likes of Hoijberg and Sissoko against Spurs. Did you watch his effort that Lloris superbly saved?
We played Arsenal and United last season, Mason played well, even scored a goal against manyoo in the FA Cup.
Everton nko?
I am not making excuses for him because he sometimes have bad days, also there were times he was played in a position that he looked pretty awful.
Even in the gif videos posted , did you see his dribbling technique? Your Fraud Kai Havertz cannot dribble the synthetic & artificial grass to safe his face.
Spits!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
Team Mount vs Team Havertz
Wahala

They have taken over from Barkley vs Loftus-Cheek sad

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
BlueMann:
Wahala

grin I tire o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
Good midfielders adapt to any formation.

Bad midfielders wait for coach to scatter the team's formation to suit them.

When Harvertz start performing, we'll know.

Until then, Mount is better.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
BlueMann:
Wahala

both teams have been sent out on loan grin

They were mediocre

Team mount is next
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
Rangers want Gilmour on loan..but I think he's going to stay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:

people like you loved ramires cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
BlueMann:
Wahala

wahlai even if i wan join any team..nah to mount podium remain as for kai i cant havertz.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
iamJ:
both teams have been sent out on loan grin

They were mediocre

Team mount is next
impossible.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:

chop knuckle..i like both,but Mount nah my guy angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
iamJ:
he will look like a fool when he plays against top teams, haven't you noticed that mount disappears when he play big teams, gragra is good for marking but useless for attack, you will be making brain fart attempts

If Lampard wants to play mount as 8, good for him but he should play kai behind the striker
I think Lampard want Mount gragra against big team to help Kante out while Kai supports attack. That’s what he was doing before Kai had corona. But personally I prefer kova Kante Kai against big team in 433 formation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
iamJ:
people like you loved ramires cheesy
Yea, I did loved him.

If you can't score, mark.
If you can't assist, create chances.
If you can't dribble, at least be agile and stop being sluggish.

Harvetz dey dull games.

Midfielders don't even need to score or assist steady to be valued.

Modric, Thiago, Shwein, Kovacic, Koke and so many others have proven that.

Workrate and agility makes things easy for your teammates, not walking and jogging like one mumu shy guy wey just dey come out from ashawo room.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:

Kpokwem

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wow. Chelsea women on fire right now, leading Bemfica 4-0 in the round of 32 at halftime.

UEFA Player of the Year Pernille Harder with a goal and an assist, Millie Bright with one goal and Kirby with a brace. Guro Reiten with three assists. shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
Guro Reiten = Hakim Ziyech

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:

Yea, I did loved him.

Harvetz dey dull games.

Workrate and agility makes things easy for your teammates, not walking and jogging like one mumu shy guy wey just dey come out from ashawo room.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
BlueMann:
Guro Reiten = Hakim Ziyech

That babe Has a wand of a left foot....

She's also the finest in the squad bar the on-loan Jamie-Lee Napier cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
gensteejay:
Alba's and Sandro's spots are unmerited. Both LBs have declined in recent years.
nonsense list, the fact Marcelo made top ten shows it's a last 2 seasons rating, imagine rating him higher than Mendy. Imagine Alba and Sandro in the top 5, who should worse be bottom top ten

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:

Yea, I did loved him.

Harvetz dey dull games.

games or game. Be typing like that's what he always does. undecided

Na ur type go make one time mistake way person make like say d person don det do am since dem born am.

E go good if you love am back. At least your own points dey very understanding
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
iamJ:
its Lampard I blame playing the guy off position, even apari regards kai havertz, [b]if ramdeteur can regard him, tells you alot about his quality not that headless [/b]chicken that runs around with zero technical ability

I hope we don't lose him like we did Kdb because a foolish coach doesn't know how to use him.

I understand your point but the bolded means nothing ......cus that same egbon onces regarded ice cold martial and even saw him as an ideal replacement for ribery grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
*HT:* Southampton 2-0 Man United
*FT:* Southampton 2-3 Man United

*HT:* West Ham 1-0 Man United
*FT:* West Ham 1-3 Man United

*HT:* RB Leipzig 2-0 Man United
*FT:* RB Leipzig 3-2 Man United

(Sorry you have exhausted your comeback package, dial *3-2# to borrow comeback package)�����

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
Unlimited22:

That babe Has a wand of a left foot....

She's also the finest in the squad bar the on-loan Jamie-Lee Napier cheesy

Swrs..na my favorite player after Fran Kirby and Sam Kerr.

@bolded...but that Napier is fawynnn sha smiley

Niamh Charles and Melanie Leupolz are also low key fine wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
popizaino:

I understand your point but the bolded means nothing ......cus that same egbon onces regarded ice cold martial and even saw him as an ideal replacement for ribery grin

No Martial slander will be tolerated by raumdeuter, not b4, not now, not in a million years.. Just watch how he would come and blame Martial"s poor form on Ole
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fran Kirby has overtaken Eniola Aluko to become the all time leading scorer at the club smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
This is me lordfalcao reporting a Neymar hat trick all from open play zero penalty

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
raumdeuter:
This is me lordfalcao reporting a Neymar hat trick all from open play zero penalty

I knew it. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
thorrvik55:

No Martial slander will be tolerated by ramdeuter, not b4, not now, not in a million years.. Just watch how he would come and blame Martial"s poor form on Ole

How many of the players under Ole is performing up to par

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
hensben popiziano airmark

Neymar with another CL hat trick all from open play

making it 41 CL and 20 CL goals in PSG (without Messi)

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
raumdeuter:
hensben popiziano airmark

Neymar with another CL hat trick all from open play

making it 41 CL and 20 CL goals in PSG (without Messi)

Painfull to admit but neymar is better though I would still choose hazard if i were a manager .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
popizaino:
Painfull to admit but neymar is better though I would still choose hazard if i were a manager .
hensben airmark talabiaudu you dey see?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bandely(m): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

We could have saved the largesse got from Hazard sale or better still invested £25m on James Rodriguez, who would have slotted in and impacted our midfield like prime Cesc Fabregas, than this fraud who is taking forever to adapt to a team playing his brand of football.

I really do not understand why Chelsea allowed Bayern leverkusen bait them into paying a fortune for this bloke. Is it to make statement or utter wastefulness?

I remember a certain Leon Bailey who was Havertz teammates at Leverkusen, touted, hyped with a hefty price tag 3years ago because of his 1 season wonder. Spurs and Juventus negotiated and eventually backed out of that deal.
Not only has Bailey fade off from relevance, no top club in europe fancy him anymore.

Kai has been very underwhelming, especially when you consider the price tag. He plays the game as if it is 'monkey post.' Doesn't really use spaces, and loses it easily too.
I know many will continue to make excuses, and I sincerely hope he'll come good, but as my people will say, Friday will have foretold the Saturday that will be superb, otherwise, I hope we don't have another 'Kepa' on our hand.

One Kepa? Shit happens
Two Kepas? Na serious catastrophe be that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10507) (10508) (10509) (10510) (10511) (10512) (10513) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SirAce, drisham(m), fredoooooo, Itsrm(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.