Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10696283 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10547) (10548) (10549) (10550) (10551) (10552) (10553) ... (19354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:

I'm not even expecting anything from him.
if he scores or assists pls don't celebrate

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
StarchAndBanga:

Omoo, the hate towards Abraham is even more than the hate towards big money flop, Morata..

I'm not Abraham's fan but Giroud should not be starting for Chelsea.. He should be coming off the bench when we need to go long.
Those ones no get sense.

Abraham gave Chelsea 24 Goals/Assist last season without penalties, plus that fact he got injured at some point.

He won many games for us, but someone, they think he should slandered because of that snail called Giroud.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
MorataFC:
I'll celebrate if Chelsea score bruv cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
StarchAndBanga:

Miles better than Abraham in wot sense?? As a striker ur job is to put the ball in the back.of the net, with Giroud as striker, does he guarantee u goals? Definitely not..

Peak Giroud at Arsenal sef was a big flop (Arsenal fans don't rate him one bit) talk more of now that he is 34 years old.. How many premier league Clubs start strikers that can't run into space to receive a through ball? Which modern day club starts a striker that can't press opposition defenders?

The truth is,

People who rate or like Abraham know nothing about football. You're one of them.

The guy is right, he only has the luxury of being an academy player. The dude can't even start for a club like crystal palace or Everton go bench someone like Calvert lewin for him. If any club wan buy am at the moment, who gree ? And if they do who go pay pass £15M . Abraham is not just good at anything, he's just there that's why alot of Chelsea fans hate him. Abi tell me one specific thing he's good at?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
NewDelhi:

The truth is,

People who rate or like Abraham know nothing about football. You're one of them.

The guy is right, he only has the luxury of being an academy player. The dude can't even start for a club like crystal palace or Everton go bench someone like Calvert lewin for him. If any club wan buy am at the moment, who gree ? And if they do who go pay pass £15M . Abraham is not just good at anything, he's just there that's why alot of Chelsea fans hate him. Abi tell me one specific thing he's good at?

Lmao.

I'm still surprised that some fans still want that piece of paper playing for us.

I wonder if they don't watch his games very well.

He's not good at anything and the worse is, he now defends against us. (Blocking shots, intercepting passess not meant for him, fouling opponents player when we are on a counter)

Giroud is not the ideal striker that should be starting for us, Werner is.
But at this stage, I'll take Giroud over Abraham without a flinch

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
They'll leave player's contribution to the club and start telling you how he came to the squad.

Aside Drogba and Costa, no Chelsea player has scored from an open play more than Abraham a season for the last 10 years, if not 15 years.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Exonerate1:
TEAM NEWS.

Pulisic my boy starts!!!!

Goatvertz my boy starts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Strugglingman: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
chelseamann:
no be to start be the issue.. Na to stay fit.. Baba fit play 30mins now go another 2weeks.. Not our prayer

As in eh...its tiring
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
This Abraham FIFA's rating shouldn't even pass 74
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
TalabiAudu:
This Abraham FIFA's rating shouldn't even pass 74

Then what should they give to lord harvertz?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Strugglingman: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
swiz123:

And Abraham is fast and agile?

Abraham is only playing for Chelsea because he has the luxury of being an academy player. If that weren't the case, he would never be bought by a club of Chelsea calibre as a main striker, backup or third choice.

Giroud might not be ideal, but he is miles better than Abraham

One thing they will never understand ...

Giroud may not be our kind of striker but he is miles ahead of Tammy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
NewDelhi:

The truth is,

And u know something about football?

Amaze me, what is a strikers job? Is it not to score goal? With Giroud in the team, does he guarantee u goals? Someone that played full World Cup without shot on target is who u guys hype up anyhow. Giroud at his peak was a very big flop, talk more of now that he is old.

Like this I have no issue with Abraham getting sold or loaned out in January sef. My own is a 34 year old Olivier Giroud should not be starting games for Chelsea.
With Abraham, at least u know he has age on his side and he somehow finds ways to get the job done (score a goal)

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
NewDelhi:

The truth is,

you this paypal scammer grin.
After you have been exposed in the business section, you want to bring your bad luck to chelsea thread.
YOU SHALL NOT SUCEED.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
haymekus:

Then what should they give to lord harvertz?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
TalabiAudu:

Lmao.

I'm still surprised that some fans still want that piece of paper playing for us.

I wonder if they don't watch his games very well.

He's not good at anything and the worse is, he now defends against us. (Blocking shots, intercepting passess not meant for him, fouling opponents player when we are on a counter)

Giroud is not the ideal striker that should be starting for us, Werner is.
But at this stage, I'll take Giroud over Abraham without a flinch
Most of them don't watch Chelsea matches at all. Na for this thread dem dey follow Chelsea games. Coz it beats my imagination why a sane human being will rate that guy.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Strugglingman: 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
MorataFC:
He can't and he wnt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:
They'll leave player's contribution to the club and start telling you how he came to the squad.

Aside Drogba and Costa, no Chelsea player has scored from an open play more than Abraham a season for the last 10 years, if not 15 years.

9 years in the Premier League playing for top teams, Olivier Giroud scored 15+ goals just once.. That's the one u want to use and win league?

I laugh in Japanese
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Strugglingman: 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
NewDelhi:

The truth is,

DCL isn't actually spectacular bro..

But Tammy wnt bench him sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:
Never did Hazard do what Abraham did for Chelsea last season without penalties.
Respect him.
Football is not mathematics.
Football is an art that requires many skills — not a particular skill.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Exonerate1:
TEAM NEWS.

Kovacic on the bench, where he rightly belongs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
NewDelhi:

The truth is,

I think ]one question u should ask them should be, if not for transfer ban will Chelsea promote Abraham as their main striker?
Arsenal got Aubumeyang (though recently he has been out of form )
Tothenham has Kane
Man city has Aguero G. Jesus
Liverpool got (sallah Mane) and who did Chelsea have as a striker? Abraham?
He can't make bench for man city Liverpool or Tottenham.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
ShitStain:

You placed the zero in the wrong place
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
swiz123:

Football is not mathematics.

Football is an art that requires many skills — not a particular skill.

Wot is Giroud's special skill? Fighting gidigbo with opposition defenders all in the name of "hold up play" whilst negating his primary duty as a striker (to score goals)

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sulele04:

In 1981 three con-artists (oyedepo,adeboye,chris) where unleashed unto nigeria.

They are not known to solve any problem or crisis but to deceive their gullible members mostly illiterates to worship a white god in the hope that it will grant them salvation at the same time milk them of them of their hard-earned currency and enriching their own pockets by sponsoring their extra-vagant lifestyle, building mansions, riding private jets and bmws.

church business is good business and business is booming cool.
why don't you go into it? What do you think?

You can see that Odumeje is making it already. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
Thecassanova:

Kovacic on the bench, where he rightly belongs.

grin
Seconded
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
StarchAndBanga:

Wot is Giroud's special skill? Fighting gidigbo with opposition defenders all in the name of "hold up play" whilst negating his primary duty as a striker (to score goals)

Abraham is only better at scoring cheap goals. Abraham can't hit the ball as precisely as Giroud, nor can be head the ball like Giroud..

Abraham has no specific threat than being a poacher; know this and know peace.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
swiz123:

Abraham is only better at scoring cheap goals. Abraham can't hit the ball as precisely as Giroud, nor can be head the ball like Giroud..

Abraham has no specific threat than being a poacher; know this and know peace.

Simple question, what is the primary duty of a striker?

Surprise me by getting it correct
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
Giroud cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
StarchAndBanga:

9 years in the Premier League playing for top teams, Olivier Giroud scored 15+ goals just once.. That's the one u want to use and win league?

I laugh in Japanese
Na injury dey bring all these Giroud insult. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Exonerate1:
TEAM NEWS.

Why not bench mount instead?

Make I siddon dey look
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
We don't have a striker.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
airmark:
We don't have a striker.
Werner will play well as no9 if Hakim and Pulisic should play together with him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10547) (10548) (10549) (10550) (10551) (10552) (10553) ... (19354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m), youngZee23 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.