Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10530104 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10603) (10604) (10605) (10606) (10607) (10608) (10609) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:01am On Dec 24, 2020
Unlimited22:

Why would I hate someone who I have and will almost certainly never meet?

No, I just didn't like the fact that he was frauding his way to a living in my team.

I give players the utmost support. I was one of the last to give up on Morata, Jorginho and Kepa. People here can testify. But when I back you for years with little result, man you have to go.
Lets start with - you never backed him but then that is the question you have answer yourself. Why the hate?
You were the same person throwing your toys outta the pram and arguing about the number of assists he had in his first game for Arsenal. A player that should no longer be of any interest to you. cheesy

Anyho, Lampard has to beat Arteta this time around.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:35am On Dec 24, 2020
FBS:

Lets start with - you never backed him but then that is the question you have answer yourself. Why the hate?
You were the same person throwing your toys outta the pram and arguing about the number of assists he had in his first game for Arsenal. A player that should no longer be of any interest to you. cheesy

Anyho, Lampard has to beat Arteta this time around.
Since the TWO assists in the first game, how market na? grin

I started chanting Willian out after 2015/16. He had been a Chelsea player for a while before then.

Chelsea have a way of doing giveaway for teams in trouble shaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:05am On Dec 24, 2020
Unlimited22:

Since the TWO assists in the first game, how market na? grin

I started chanting Willian out after 2015/16. He had been a Chelsea player for a while before then.

Chelsea have a way of doing giveaway for teams in trouble shaa
My point exactly. Why should you worry about that? lol. grin + you have never backed him. That is also a fact.

Nah nah. We are not doing another Sheffield united sales promotion. cheesy A win and nothing else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:13am On Dec 24, 2020
watching Iwobi is akin to watching freshly applied paint try on a wall to dry. That boy should apologize to EPL and retire. His Uncle should advise him on other career path to follow.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayromWrites: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2020
swiz123:
watching Iwobi is akin to watching freshly applied paint try on a wall. That boy should apologize to EPL and retire. His Uncle should advise him on other career path to follow.

You've obviously not being watching him this season

Did you watch him against Chelsea or Arsenal?

abi he is just an easy target
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:36am On Dec 24, 2020
swiz123:
watching Iwobi is akin to watching freshly applied paint try on a wall. That boy should apologize to EPL and retire. His Uncle should advise him on other career path to follow.
So out of all the other useless players in Epl it's Iwobi who has been trying recently and just became a first team player for Everton you choose to pick on? Black man ehnn

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2020
Trevor012:

So out of all the other useless players in Epl it's Iwobi who has been trying recently and just became a first team player for Everton you choose to pick on? Black man ehnn

The criticism doesn't even make sense cos Iwobi was the only Everton player along side may be Sigurdson that put in the extra effort for them. He initiated some attacks for the yesterday and was also defending well for the whole time they were on back foot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayromWrites: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2020
Trevor012:

Forget all these peeps... Iwobi na just easy target

Na black man be black man problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2020
Ibeme:

I hope BlueAngel444 is OK. I haven't seen her around for a while.

This reminds me of how she was pointing us toward high praise of Pirlos UEFA Licence thesis where they were saying it's the best dissertation ever written in UEFA Pro licence history cheesy
Honestly his thesis is rich in content and you shouldn't fault BlueAngel for saying what she said but as you've previously written on this thread coaching in football requires more of man management than having beautiful ideas. Players won't play for you if you don't respect them and massage their egos, they will rubbish your brilliant ideas and make you look clueless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realblocboy(m): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2020
swiz123:
I had to log in to reply this your foolish comment..

You re an embecile and a waste of oxygen..

You should apologize to nature for wasting her oxygen and still nothing to show for it..

Morôn angry

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:02am On Dec 24, 2020
swiz123:

Nah..Iwobi has actually been pretty good. If he were as bad as you're painting him, he wouldn't have any business on the bench considering the amount and caliber of signings they made. Instead, he's starting week in week out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2020
Amoto94:

Honestly his thesis is rich in content and you shouldn't fault BlueAngel for saying what she said but as you've previously written on this thread coaching in football requires more of man management than having beautiful ideas. Players won't play for you if you don't respect them and massage their egos, they will rubbish your brilliant ideas and make you look clueless.

Football is not rocket science. It's hardly equivalent to splitting an atom or even SSCE Mathematics. All that dissertation stuff is just hot fluff. There are many analysts within clubs and even journalists on sites like The Athletic that have the same level of knowledge. Every manager that wants to follow Klopp, Pep or Mourinho has their template, same way they all followed Bielsa. The wahala is in getting good players, keeping them motivated and having power within the club so wayward players can be kept in line.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2020
BlueMann:

Nah..Iwobi has actually been pretty good. If he were as bad as you're painting him, he wouldn't have any business on the bench considering the amount and caliber of signings they made. Instead, he's starting week in week out.

The injury to James gave him a sniff of that first team. Once James is back, he will be back to where he belongs.

I still maintain that Iwobi is trashy player who relies solely on work rate. Playing football doesn't come natural to him; that's why he struggles to do simple tasks.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2020
Thomas Tuchel sacked as PSG coach.
Arsenal and ManU?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
swiz123:

The injury to James gave him a sniff of that first team. Once James is back, he will be back to where he belongs.

I still maintain that Iwobi is trashy player who relies solely on work rate. Playing football doesn't come natural to him; that's why he struggles to do simple tasks.
If iwobi can shoot, he will be top class

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Amoto94:
Arsenal and ManU?

Lol. Tuchel is 3rd in ligue one farmer's league. Ole is 3rd in Epl with a game in hand. Why should we hire tuchel? If we sack Ole we are going for a better manager

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
Amoto94:
Arsenal and ManU?
Chelsea needs him more. We are fine with Ole

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
swiz123:
watching Iwobi is akin to watching freshly applied paint try on a wall to dry. That boy should apologize to EPL and retire. His Uncle should advise him on other career path to follow.

He looks so ordinary on the ball. NO perculiar skill set,no speed,dribbbling zero,just bland.when you think of how he made it to professional level then you will understand this life is truly not balanced .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kokoboss: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
jerrythafinisher:
Register on palmpay and get free recharge card/data to watch tonight match

Follow my signature
bro how far? Abeg you get fireworks badge on the PalmPay app
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kokoboss:
bro how far? Abeg you get fireworks badge on the PalmPay app
Yeah

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
swiz123:
See rubbish talk. Iwobi that was Everton’s best player yesterday. Na back of TV you dey watch?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kokoboss: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
jerrythafinisher:

Yeah
nice man. You get extra to share one with me? Na only that one remain. I get only balloons two
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kokoboss:
nice man. You get extra to share one with me? Na only that one remain. I get only balloons two
Looks like I don't have it yet

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kokoboss: 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
jerrythafinisher:

Looks like I don't have it yet
thanks bro. You don't...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Pochetino to PSG?

The manager I was hoping to replace Fat Lampard angry angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chelsea is shit

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
SyIvalord:
Chelsea is shit
Lol. Sorry mate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
BikeMan:
Lol. Sorry mate.
I fall? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
TalabiAudu:
Pochetino to PSG?

The manager I was hoping to replace Fat Lampard angry angry

Because Pochetino is ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Budweiser sent customized bottles to all the keepers Messi has scored against.

Our boy collect e own... grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
BlueMann:
Budweiser sent customized bottles to all the keepers Messi has scored against.

Our boy collect e own... grin

Ayemi o cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Ayemi o cheesy grin

Casillas suppose collect one full crate grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10603) (10604) (10605) (10606) (10607) (10608) (10609) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stulp16, PendragonVII and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.