Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10505621 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10734) (10735) (10736) (10737) (10738) (10739) (10740) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2021
Smellymouth:

Mason mount is criminally underrated. The only player standing out in a Chelsea's team. Mount is the Chelsea midfielder with the most goals contributions since last season yet some shekpites are calling for his head.

In the voice of elampiro, "una nor know ball" grin

grin

Aswear!

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2021
sod09:

I swear mount is the only reason I watch their match, almost faultless with energy. Just imagine that guy and Barnes in the same team they will run their opponents dry

He is not worth 50m pounds and he is not a foreigner so he must be fake na.

They don’t know that Lampard plays him because he sees himself in the boy.
Not the finished product at Chelshit but the one that was maligned and subjected to similar abuse by West Ham fans early in his career.

Now Mount is probably never going to be as good as Fat Frank but he definitely does not deserve the abuse he gets from his own fans.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2021
afrodoc2:

He is not worth 50m pounds and he is not a foreigner so he must be fake na.

They don’t know that Lampard plays him because he sees himself in the boy.
Not the finished product at Chelshit but the one that was maligned and subjected to similar abuse by West Ham fans early in his career.

Now Mount is probably never going to be as good as Fat Frank but he definitely does not deserve the abuse he gets from his own fans.
They should come and carry xhaka we go give them elneny for free make them give us mount
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2021
MaziAlaye:
Amad diallo hasn't played a single game but I know he's far better than Werner.
Calm down ooh

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2021
sod09:

I swear mount is the only reason I watch their match, almost faultless with energy. Just imagine that guy and Barnes in the same team they will run their opponents dry
Barnes reminds me of a young Rooney, full of energy and very positive in his play.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayromWrites: 8:43am On Jan 17, 2021
Oasis007:
Mount is undervalued, underrated by most Chelsea Fans, and really don't understand Hatred for the Lad. Is it because he's an English? A Product of Academy? Or perhaps because no Dime was spent to get him?!

He's workaholic and technically sound on and off the Ball as a No. 8 (not as a No. 10). He barely gets injury, nor fatigued, infact he's like a Machine. He's still a Kid, thus there is room for Improvement. With Time, he's gonna be banging Goals and dropping Assists.

This is a Kid that can play comfortably anywhere across the final 3rd as an AM. Also a Kid that can play as a DM to certain level, and a CM as well.

Make una take am easy with am. I no mind am for United. He's gonna be handy for Carabao Cup, FA Cup and a worthy deputy to Rashford on the left Wing.

One mumu even compared him to Dan James? Make una come swap am with James nah. United go even add Jones as Jara for the Deal.

He is Just another Lingard

All energy with little impact

Yeah there will be goals here and there, but like Lingard, he will be found out with time.

happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2021
We can't press
We find it hard to build from the back
Pulisic,Werner and Ziyech all losing form

You can love Lampard and still admit he is far off the Chelsea standard

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2021
JayromWrites:

He is Just another Lingard

All energy with little impact

Yeah there will be goals here and there, but like Lingard, he will be found out with time.

happy Sunday

cheesy

Lingard?..... LMFAO!

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayromWrites: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2021
Oasis007:

cheesy

Lingard?..... LMFAO!

Yeah Lingard

when you done laughing, Tell me what he(Mount) brings to the table in comparison to Lingard (Mind you, not the Lingard of today, Jlings when his career wasn't this bad)

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2021
afrodoc2:

Hehehehehe. Ocean water don confuse this one.

Who do you think has the L, me that I pop champagne everyday that Z-yansh the yahoo boy no laptop didn’t scam our scouts and you a tear shedding Shekpite who weeps tears of sorrow everyday after another disappointment from Z-yansh, Wenemighty, Harvest, and Foolisic.

In fact i need you to dig out the post where I said Harvest might be a generational talent, I want to lick more tears from you and pop more champagne. grin

Everyday a Shekpite player that we thought was a good buy plays rubbish for you the L is on you not us.
Get that into your aquatic brain and you will know peace.

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin

"Man utd board is clueless for not signing Ziyech"

"Ziyech's crosses are FIRE"

But after his return from injury and still gradually coming back to his peak, he has become a scam, yahoo player. Leyqute can now see through your shenanigans.

Integrity and accountability of doctors, are crucial in therapeutic treatments as they help in the healing process of patients.

When you are always displaying something opposite to that, one can only tag you, a Yahoo Afro doctor abortionist and imagine the kind of dagbo treatments you must have suffered your patients with.

Stay one place on Ziyech, you womb attacker. grin

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2021
JayromWrites:

Yeah Lingard

when you done laughing, Tell me what he(Mount) brings to the table in comparison to Lingard (Mind you, not the Lingard of today, Jlings when his career wasn't this bad)

grin

Technically you've foreseen his future to end of as Lingard?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:07am On Jan 17, 2021
JayromWrites:

Yeah Lingard

Exactly what I wanted to say. Mount is just a slightly better version of Lingard. Both bang average players who press alot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2021
Can Chelsea and United do a swap deal for Mount and Lingard. I think mount would do well at United.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2021
airmark:

But after his return from injury and still gradually coming back to his peak, he has become a scam, yahoo player. Leyqute can now see through your shenanigans.

Integrity and accountability of doctors, are crucial in therapeutic treatments as they help in the healing process of patients.

When you are always displaying something opposite to that, one can only tag you, a Yahoo Afro doctor abortionist and imagine the kind of dagbo treatments you must have suffered your patients with.

Chai baba airmark is in sefia pain oooh grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayromWrites: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Technically you've foreseen his future to end of as Lingard?!

I Never said that

I also hope Lingard can get his career back on track, I don't think he is a bad player

Mount is one of my fav Chelsea player, together with Kante and Ziyech

I'm just stating what I feel it's accurate

Mount is just a rooted version of young Lingard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayromWrites: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Can Chelsea and United do a swap deal for Mount and Lingard. I think mount would do well at United.....

Sure he will

Lingard didn't do badly so Mount will surely cope
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2021
airmark:

What does a plate washer and an ex-convict like you know about integrity and accountability of doctors? cheesy

You have integrity and you were still locked up in detention in the US which is why you had to swim to Canada through the Great Lakes region. Thanks to Ibi.me for giving us the lowdown. grin

Take your double L on Z-yansh and co and hang it like a pendant. One L for disturbing us with their transfer report on our thread and the second L for the tears you have been shedding over them so far. LMAO

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:37am On Jan 17, 2021
It's about to go down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2021
sod09:
It's about to go down

grin

I don pack well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by franugo(m): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2021
Smellymouth:
Una scam real Madrid , una still scam arsenal.
Una think say una go use the money do better thing? grin grin

Karma Kee shekpite dia.

How we take scam arsenal na?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:57am On Jan 17, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea's case is spiritual sha. Finish second fear facing big team, u now finally finish first and still got ATM. well won't facing Dortmund have been better than ATM

In a week where we suppose win Everton top league, all the eleven players play rubbish.

Chelsea and Lampard should go and wash his head, the kind luck way dey catch am at times no dey normal

Hmmm, na so so conspiracy theory una dey mention me for sha grin besides I left before Chelsea started misbehaving.

so somebody cannot be busy again in peace. So in 30days united is now leading EPL table na wa, even my FPL don suffer join. shocked

Major changes everywhere. cool Chelsea will bounce back now that I am back (maybe) cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2021
Leyqute:

Look at this mofo o.

You and your minions were posting rubbish on a rival thread cos you bought players by offing paynt. And like an empty barrel na you make noise pass.

When those players started underperforming you disappeared from thin air like timid fart but after a win you’re back again spewing this.

See your life outside
I love the pronunciation when it is spelt "paynt" as you did above rather than pant...Marina needs to wear her undies next time she sits in a negotiation table because stingy men will do her dirty and still scam her and Chelsea...

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:29am On Jan 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
I love the pronunciation when it is spelt "paynt" as you did above rather than pant...Marina needs to wear her undies next time she sits in a negotiation table because stingy men will do her dirty and still scam her and Chelsea...

Lol. Those Germans fvcked CheLsea physically, literally, figuratively and in all other sorts of ‘ly’s. And like the German machines that they are, they were very efficient at it.

grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2021
grin

P for paynt . LMAO

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2021
afrodoc2:

[s]What does a plate washer and an ex-convict like you know about integrity and accountability of doctors? cheesy

You have integrity and you were still locked up in detention in the US which is why you had to swim to Canada through the Great Lakes region. Thanks to[/s] Ibi.me [s]for giving us the lowdown. grin

Take your double L on Z-yansh and co and hang it like a pendant. One L for disturbing us with their transfer report on our thread and the second L for the tears you have been shedding over them so far. LMAO
[/s]
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you scared, editing Ibime's moniker? Oh you don't want him to get the mention and debunk your lies against me? Coward. grin

You are scared of Ibime but not scared of destroying foetus in the wombs of several women you have done D&C for? grin

I can swear that i have never washed plates to earn money before, never gone to jail before and not an ex-convict. But can you swear that you never took foetus out of a woman's womb forcefully before? grin

Shameless ABORTIONIST, earning a living from killing innocent 'children' before their naming ceremonies. sad sad sad

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2021
amodu:

My grouse is not the personnel but with Lampard.

I don't have issues with his selection but his set up.

At least, one can tell the identity of Sarri, Mourinho and Co.

Can you at this point of his second season at the helms give us an explanation on his pattern, tactics, and imprint?

What is he doing technically to unlock opponents who sit back and all that?

Have you ever seen Lampard with a tactical twist and switch?

Is there any coherency in our football?

Proof me wrong about the tactical ineptitude of Lampard and I will succumb.

Touche!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2021
airmark:

Why are you scared, editing Ibime's moniker? Oh you don't want him to get the mention and debunk your lies against me? Coward. grin

You are scared of Ibime but not scared of destroying foetus in the wombs of several women you have done D&C for? grin

I can swear that i have never washed plates to earn money before, never gone to jail before and not an ex-convict. But can you swear that you never took foetus out of a woman's womb forcefully before? grin

Shameless ABORTIONIST, earning a living from killing 'children' before their naming ceremonies. sad sad sad

LOL I just didn't want to disturb someone else over your shameless criminal behavior. This is what IBIME revealed about you.

Ibime:

Anyone can tell you never had meaningful work in your life except menial labour. Maybe that's where your fear of White boss calling you monkey comes from. Sorry, White people call me boss too.

With your poor education coupled with recent criminal record, you have no choice but to sell recharge card. When will MMM and selling of recharge card buy you properties, marry and have your own children instead of speculating on your agemates own?

Ibime:

You are in US, playing MMM in Nigeria. Things must be desperate for you.

You are 34 years old with no house, wife or child speculating on your mates house, wife and child. Your village people swear for you?

You are in US, getting arrested and disappearing for 6 months. You even had to leave your home state. Things must be bad for you.

Is there any wonder you are struggling in US at your age? Your lack of education shines through on these pages. No one will give you meaningful work with such paltry education, no wonder your desperation is driving you to MMM in Nigeria and bragging about N1m you invested. The same desperation and low strata in Society that forces you to mix with oluwole boys and get yourself in trouble with PoPo.

Usually I would ask you to go home and find some dignity in your labour, but I understand in this Buhari era, it is better for you to live like a nobody in US than to take your chances back home.

Ibime:

I'm not interested in your N3m chicken change, and I don't think in Naira. This is how we know those who are struggling abroad, exposing their poverty mentality everywhere they go.

Tell us how you got arrested for something you claimed your friend did and spent few months in correctional. What did you do to prove your innocence? Or should we start calling you aircon or conair?

Ibime:

Is that what they asked you in the showers in Houston SouthEast Jail?

There is a reason you are only active when they are talking about jazz and gambling. Once it gets to any sophisticated debate you are missing in action............like Marina's pant. cheesy

Airhead. Oluweri the first. The L is yours.........TAKE IT!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2021
Nawa ooo!! Na person son dem dhey undresș like this.. E be like sey e thief nii

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2021
Be like na here I go camp for today been Sunday.. cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2021
afrodoc2:

LOL I just didn't want to disturb someone else over your shameless criminal behavior. This is what IBIME revealed about you.

There is a reason you are only active when they are talking about jazz and gambling. Once it gets to any sophisticated debate you are missing in action............like Marina's pant. cheesy

Airhead. Oluweri the first. The L is yours.........TAKE IT!

grin
See this abortionist o, dragging someone i clashed with and later likened his post to what we do in rap battle - Cook up stories to nail your battler. grin

I had debunked all that.

airmark:

Shameless ABORTIONIST, earning a living from killing innocent 'children' before their naming ceremonies. sad sad sad

We still remember this exposé that you never debunked till today. grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:
Nawa ooo!! Na person son dem dhey undresș like this.. E be like sey e thief nii
me sef shock for the matter oo

Make we shaa give am chance to express and defend himself..
The game is still wide open. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10734) (10735) (10736) (10737) (10738) (10739) (10740) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), CallTheCops(m), LUGER(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.