Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,577 members, 7,861,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10733753 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10767) (10768) (10769) (10770) (10771) (10772) (10773) ... (19398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Beorn: 6:02am On Jan 20, 2021
Optajoe

50 - Since the start of last season, only Newcastle (52) have conceded more away goals in the Premier League than Chelsea (50). Pieces.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:02am On Jan 20, 2021
Crisis meeting to be held by the board today (apparently).

Don't be shocked if Lampard gets the sack.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Beorn: 6:13am On Jan 20, 2021
runtime:
When we told them we should Maddison or grealish we were told by iamj and the likes “ it’s just English hype no talent”.
We went and bought scraps from germany.

Omo!! This guy dey burst my brain. Em say na scraps from Germany FFS!! Wetin Adele no go see from the other side. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 6:16am On Jan 20, 2021
Beorn:
Optajoe

50 - Since the start of last season, only Newcastle (52) have conceded more away goals in the Premier League than Chelsea (50). Pieces.
Awa legend must not be criticized.

Pls he is the greatest manager in the history of Net Spend FC.

Even when it is clear he is as clueless as anything past,present or future.

Elders pls food is here. Thiago Silva and Towel Memdy have made a difference at the back.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 6:17am On Jan 20, 2021
Beorn:

Omo!! This guy dey burst my brain. Em say na scraps from Germany FFS!! Wetin Adele no go see from the other side. grin grin grin

Lol.

Does the scraps include Mr. Foolisic?

Pls don't let mammy water first born pikin airfraud read this.

Na to drown finish

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:22am On Jan 20, 2021
grin

Na una Thread Person go dey see Names wey resemble Boko Haram Insurgents;

Kilishiihunter,
Almajirihunter,
TalabiAudu,
Bikeman
Seankafor....... Sound like Shekau.

IamJealous of una Thread o. Make I wear my Airmark Airmax go party jhoor. Next Party I go wear Timbros Timbo. Bluemann Barman serve me Donjazet DonSimon make I use am wash Eyes as una dey Griffon grieve on.

Unlimited Joy for the DJs in the Building.

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:29am On Jan 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

Omo i had to head out and make money. Man does not live by party alone or by shaming those who do not wear paynt, or shaming those who worship those who do not wear paynt.

On my break now and will read through all the pages. I trust that the party was ga lagaju.

The shamelessness on display here is shameful, I won't lie

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:29am On Jan 20, 2021
nani667:
#LampOUT
#EndLAMP
#LampMustGo
#EndLampCluelessness
#SackTheFraud

grin

Wahala for Thread wey no get nani as Member.

22 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 6:30am On Jan 20, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Na una Thread Person go dey see Names wey resemble Boko Haram Insurgents
;

Kilishiihunher,
Almajirihunter,
TalabiAudu,
Bikeman

IamJealous of una Thread o. Make I wear my Airmark Airmax go party jhoor. Next Party I go wear Timbros Timbo. Bluemann Barman serve me Donjazet DonSimon make I use am wash Eyes as una dey Griffon grieve on.

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:33am On Jan 20, 2021
obainojazz:
Meanwhile can you spot Chelsea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXl9Y5U_Xq0
Chelsea omolomo cheesy

They feel safe in the distance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:33am On Jan 20, 2021
hoopLA:

Na dat fufu you dey always chop.
Repent,bros Ephesus.

grin grin grin
Omo na pounded yam o grin

I can swear that na one shekpite set me up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Beorn: 6:36am On Jan 20, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Kilishiihunher,
Almajirihunter,
TalabiAudu,
Bikeman

Omo. This a beautiful trolling. Beautifully and intelligently done. There are levels to this shït even in trolling. grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:36am On Jan 20, 2021
BlueMann:
Crisis meeting to be held by the board today (apparently).

Don't be shocked if Lampard gets the sack.
That's not a way to treat a legend. There will be no Chelsea without Lampard

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 6:37am On Jan 20, 2021
eph12:

The shamelessness on display here is shameful, I won't lie
Double standard, flip-flopping, arse-licking, agenda bearing as well.

Everything but the real truth in here.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Beorn: 6:37am On Jan 20, 2021
hoopLA:

Lol.

Does the scraps include Mr. Foolisic?

Pls don't let mammy water first born pikin airfraud read this.

Na to drown finish

Pussylick is the general of the Flop FC trio from Hitler land.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 6:38am On Jan 20, 2021
eph12:

Omo na pounded yam o grin

I can swear that na one shekpite set me up

Hahaha bros Ephesus.

Succumb not to the Temptations of the belly,for thou art a man of God.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:41am On Jan 20, 2021
hoopLA:

Double standard, flip-flopping, arse-licking, agenda bearing as well.

Everything but the real truth in here.
But but it's not Lampard fault that marina went to market with her ass instead of head. Oh I forgot, Lampards pull was a vital ingredients for all the transfers.

Lmao cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:42am On Jan 20, 2021
hoopLA:

Hahaha bros Ephesus.

Succumb not to the Temptations of the belly,for thou art a man of God.
Lessons learned. If you look like a shekpite, you're definitely a shekpite

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by engrelvis(m): 6:51am On Jan 20, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Kilishiihunher,
Almajirihunter,
TalabiAudu,
Bikeman

lol....ur a madman.bokoharam names ke?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 6:54am On Jan 20, 2021
eph12:

But but it's not Lampard fault that marina went to market with her ass instead of head. Oh I forgot, Lampards pull was a vital ingredients for all the transfers.

Lmao cheesy cheesy
Pull ke?

Is it a payloader?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:57am On Jan 20, 2021
And I promised not to troll ibime this week
He actually compared this Tony pulis regen to Arteta cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 6ixT8: 7:11am On Jan 20, 2021
DJ Play Lampardout!

Partey after Partey!.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:30am On Jan 20, 2021
runtime:

Don’t take it is not my problem.
My number one rule on this forum is : never engage illiterates in a conversation.

I came on this morning only to get more than 7 mentions from you.

I won't say you should stop mentioning me, but you see that bolded? That your number one rule? It's a fantastic rule and I'll adopt it 100%.

Happy mentioning.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:31am On Jan 20, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Kilishiihunher,
Almajirihunter,
TalabiAudu,
Bikeman

grin

This actually made me smile. I follow 'like' am sef. Nice one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:32am On Jan 20, 2021
I staked a substantial sum that Leicester will win. I have never been surer about anything in my life.

Not that I don't love my club; I just couldn't let sentiment stop me from making money.

The only positive about this game is that Lampard's boy did well. If and When he finds a new job, we wouldn't have another sarri- Jorginho issue to worry about.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tesppidd: 7:43am On Jan 20, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Kilishiihunher,
Almajirihunter,
TalabiAudu,
Bikeman

grin grin grin grin grin

Especially that TalabiAudu. Constituting a nuisance everywhere with his Boko English.

If he could e-bomb nairaland he would have done that long ago.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 7:45am On Jan 20, 2021
swiz123:
I staked a substantial sum that Leicester will win. I have never been surer about anything in my life.

Not that I don't love my club; I just couldn't let sentiment stop me from making money.

The only positive about this game is that Lampard's boy did well. If and When he finds a new job, we wouldn't have another sarri- Jorginho issue to worry about.
we have good players but a coach that is bad tactically
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tesppidd: 7:45am On Jan 20, 2021
Oga NihilistJnr, is Messi responsible for this?

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:50am On Jan 20, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Kilishiihunher,
Almajirihunter,
TalabiAudu,
Bikeman

What did I do to deserve this embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 7:52am On Jan 20, 2021
Won up this morning to this

Some said Chelsea now only knows how to win London teams because na where marinaolosho get influence pass cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by toby345(m): 7:53am On Jan 20, 2021
Beorn:
Optajoe

if they don't sack this their coach now I doubt if they might even play Europa league qualifications grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:53am On Jan 20, 2021
Death to all shekpites and long may these woes haunt you till thy kingdom come angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10767) (10768) (10769) (10770) (10771) (10772) (10773) ... (19398) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho, hensben(m), Ijustwantto, andrewbaba44, Ibime(m), raumdeuter, Capaldi, TheLequte, PDPGuy, CAPdan21(m), Jamiuokolla, DeadPresidents, odizeey(m), Realtord43, Kilishihunter, BlueMann and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.