Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10694666 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10779) (10780) (10781) (10782) (10783) (10784) (10785) ... (19354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Roland17:

As of today, from here, dem dey offer only pick up if the recipient does not have a Dom ($) account in Nigeria..Baba, abeg, mention me on a dead thread..maybe I fit use that it agent.

If your recipient isn't going to change from the bank,then you should make sure he collects his dollars in highest denomination (100$) cus those at the counters are found of giving (20$) and which is always at disadvantage when you take it to market .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ibime:

Na UK agent. So far you fit transfer to UK account with no wahala, mention me and I'll put you through

Oh! I thought otherwise..No worry Boss...

Na our hustling youngies for Naija dey make me stress about d thing. Dem no get Dom account or good/proper identification to take receive Bar.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ibime:
From a fellow Chelsea German

User09 & iamJ
Tongues are wagging on your MCM

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
"Google threatened to make its search engine unavailable in Australia if the government went ahead with plans to make tech giants pay for news content. Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison quickly hit back, saying it doesn't respond to threats." AP
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
eph12:

Lol because they're going through a rough patch? Like Pep's team doesn't go through same?

Klopp teams usually decline in a manner unexpected them. Guardiola's influence is evident in Spain and Germany's world cup wins. Where Klopp edge it is his friendly relationship with players as for technical and tactical improvements Pep edges him. I have read books detailing their careers so far and I have watch them at their peak (Pep's peak was at Barcelona and Klopp's peak was at Dortmund forget the UCL and EPL) so my decision is based on that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
Amoto94:
"Google threatened to make its search engine unavailable in Australia if the government went ahead with plans to make tech giants pay for news content. Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison quickly hit back, saying it doesn't respond to threats." AP
who dey use Google these days when duckduckgo dey undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
raumdeuter:

Everything gets levels. Zaha is Palace attacking threat, Pepe was Lilles attacking threat. Hazards level is Chelsea.
The moment these players tried to upgrade their level, they crashed
Chelsea used to be a top team in Europe before Hazard joined making semi-finals and finals easily.
If you notice, the moment Hazard became Chelsea's main attacking threat was when they stopped becoming a threat in the CL

7yrs before Hazard Chelsea made 2 finals, 3 semis, 7yrs of Hazard they made 1 semi

But he causes opposition teams problems at least
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
Amoto94:

Klopp teams usually decline in a manner unexpected them. Guardiola's influence is evident in Spain and Germany's world cup wins. Where Klopp edge it is his friendly relationship with players as for technical and tactical improvements Pep edges him. I have read books detailing their careers so far and I have watch them at their peak (Pep's peak was at Barcelona and Klopp's peak was at Dortmund forget the UCL and EPL) so my decision is based on that
You even had to give Klopp accolades in some areas against Pep.

Pep and Klopp no be mate for anything.

Klopp will have to boss the likes of Ancelotti, Emery, Zidane, Allegri, Heynckes, Enrique and Conte before being compared to the likes of Mou and Pep.

In terms of Achievements, he's nowhere near any of the the aforementioned managers.

A coach who has managed for 2 decades with less than 10 trophies, less than 5 major trophies.

Smh! Pep don suffer for una hand.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
Roland17:
Hey guys!

Can you guys help me confirm that only $ accounts in Nigeria can now accept bank to bank transfers from the US? Is this a new policy in Nigeria and when did it go into effect?
If you're planning to send money to Nigeria, you might want to check sendcash(dot)africa out. Super Product, works like magic.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
NextD18:

Klopp will have to boss the likes of Ancelotti, Emery, Zidane, Allegri, Heynckes, Enrique and Conte before being compared to the likes of Mou and Pep.

In terms of Achievements, he's nowhere near any of the the aforementioned managers.

A coach who has managed for 2 decades with less than 10 trophies, less than 5 major trophies.

Facts! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
seankafor:
who dey use Google these days when duckduckgo dey undecided

A search engine?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
Obere4u:

A search engine?
lol no na car engine grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
seankafor:
lol no na car engine grin

Lol.
Back to O'town?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
Gladbach - BVB already looks a good watch.

Controversy early on, Gladbach have a goal chalked off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
Obere4u:

Lol.
Back to O'town?
lol, o town na my town cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
VAR is killing this BVB game. This time wasting is absolutely ridiculous.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
BlueMann:
VAR is killing this BVB game. This time wasting is absolutely ridiculous.

VAR gave Mochengladbach the goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
Haaland you bastard kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
NextD18:

Klopp is better than you are giving him credit for.

Allegri, Emery even the court jester Cuntay cannot be compared to Klopp abeg.
Klopp has played 3 CL finals, Cuntay has not even played a semi in his career despite coaching Chelsea Juventus and Inter Milan

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
raumdeuter:

VAR gave Mochengladbach the goal

Yeah, but the time wasting is too much sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
BlueMann:
Haaland you bastard kiss

He really tried from that angle, Sommer thought he has narrowed the angle but Hallan still hit target
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
BlueMann:

Yeah, but the time wasting is too much sha.

Emre Cans shot off the line

Mochengladbachs coach Marco Rose is being tipped to take over at Dortmund next season

I guess this game will mean much to him to prove against his future employers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Haaland is a scary good finisher.
Left, right, head, off balance... Chai sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawgg: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
airmark:

Chai.

Swissh and Eruditor don run you street.
As in eeh.

But Swissh is an honourable man. He would pay up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
BlueMann:
Haaland is a scary good finisher.
Left, right, head, off balance... Chai sad

See Haalands 2nd goal, No time for shakushaku, anywhere in the box na to shoot. He has a great future ahead of him if he continues to develop

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
raumdeuter:

Emre Cans shot off the line

Mochengladbachs coach Marco Rose is being tipped to take over at Dortmund next season

I guess this game will mean much to him to prove against his future employers

The problem I'm seeing with this Gladbach side is that they're too cavalier with possession when moving into the middle third.

Both BVB goals have come from Gladbach players losing possession carelessly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
BlueMann:

The problem I'm seeing with this Gladbach side is that they're too cavalier with possession when moving into the middle third.

Both BVB goals have come from Gladbach players losing possession carelessly.

They want to move the ball very quickly from defence to attack and leads to turnovers in dangerous areas
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
raumdeuter:

See Haalands 2nd goal, No time for shakushaku, anywhere in the box na to shoot. He has a great future ahead of him if he continues to develop

Classic poacher.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
2-2
Dortmund players didn't even react to the rebound...Burki should've done better maybe.

This game lit sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
BlueMann:
2-2
Dortmund players didn't even react to the rebound...Burki should've done better maybe.

This game lit sha

2-2

The keeper and the defence gawk themselves there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
raumdeuter:

That is why he is striker .

(1) (2) (3) ... (10779) (10780) (10781) (10782) (10783) (10784) (10785) ... (19354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agadinaagwuofe, EmmanuelScott1(m), User09 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.