Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,747 members, 7,862,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10738245 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10793) (10794) (10795) (10796) (10797) (10798) (10799) ... (19404) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
airmark:

He should have handed that to Zouma sha.
Even Reece James was the captain at youth level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
Imagine mount being chelsea star player cheesy

Na wa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
iamJ:
Chelsea football club is now treating one player like a god cheesy

Barca did it with messi but at least we saw what he did

Lampard is a racist pig

I play we lose this match
I agree.
Pulisic is overrated and should be playing in mls.
Just 1 goal contributions all season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
runtime:

I agree.
talking about mount oga

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
If he thinks bullying Lutown town with 4 attackers will sway our opinion about him, then he is even more retarded than I thought.

I curse the day Mount with his average performance became our indispensable player whilst the entire team became shitty under this buffon's tutelage.

This Chelsea is the worst Chelsea team since 04

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
swiz123:
I honestly don't know the version of Messi Lampard sees in Mount. This is becoming an obsession.

The board should act swiftly and save our season. This madness is becoming irritating. Even Ronaldo and Messi didn't play this much in their prime.
Mount is clear of your mcm kovafraud.
cry more undecided.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CaptainZubi: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
swiz123:
I honestly don't know the version of Messi Lampard sees in Mount. This is becoming an obsession.

The board should act swiftly and save our season. This madness is becoming irritating. Even Ronaldo and Messi didn't play this much in their prime.
Keep quiet cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
swiz123:
If he thinks bullying Lutown town with 4 attackers will sway our opinion about him, then he is even more retarded than I thought.

I curse the day Mount with his average performance became our indispensable player whilst the entire team became shitty under this buffon's tutelage.

This Chelsea is the worst Chelsea team since 04
Cho Cho Cho.
Kovacic is not chelsea level, he will be the first to be sold if a new manager comes in.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lampard made Mount his Captain?? cheesy cheesy

Indirectly he's telling Shekpites to do their worst cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
For the first time in my life

I'm considering quiting this stupid club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lampard captaining mount is not ordinary. Truly , he is indirectly sending a message. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Anticipating our next win common blues, LAMPFRAUD OUT
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
When it comes to coaching job, Lampard is a clown.

What is even this formation?

This dude should just go now angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
runtime:

I agree.

People don't just rate you collectively if you are a shitty player. Pulisic earned his big money move to Chelsea.

The same can't be said for Mount. He is only being overrated by a retardedd Coach whilst the rest of the world struggle to see what the coach sees in him. Talent don't hide bruv.... Pulisic's didn't. Mount and his demented father should stop hiding under hardwork and shows us the talent that makes him occupy such a position for a club like Chelsea. Our supposed best player must and should measure up to other clubs' best players.

Lampard should resign and stop disgracing the club he worked so hard to give a reputation as a player.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
iamJ:

Why now undecided. Lampard will soon be sacked just have patience.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
iamJ:

Seriously, this is very annoying angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jodera:
please can you rank the four sides according to which side was better ?
Okay
1. united side of 99
2. chelsea side of 04/05
3. City centurion
4. Arsenal invincible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
How many of Chelsea's central midfielders are actually better than mount presently, reduce the critics abeg

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
iamJ:
Chelsea football club is now treating one player like a god cheesy

Barca did it with messi but at least we saw what he did

Lampard is a racist pig

I play we lose this match

You have a big problem.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
swiz123:

People don't just rate you collectively if you are a shitty player. Pulisic earned his big money move to Chelsea.

The same can't be said for Mount. He is only being overrated by a retardedd Coach whilst the rest of the world struggle to see what the coach sees in him. Talent don't hide bruv.... Pulisic's didn't. Mount and his demented father should stop hiding under hardwork and shows us the talent that makes him occupy such a position for a club like Chelsea. Our supposed best player must and should measure up to other clubs' best players.

Lampard should resign and stop disgracing the club he worked so hard to give a reputation as a player.

Seriously. I don't even get why he's starting Werner, Ziyech and Pulisic against Luton
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
swiz123:

Pulisic does have talent but no football brain.
1 Goal contributions all season.
Mount has more goals contributions than that fraud despite being a mildfielder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
airmark:

You have a big problem.
I dey frustrated abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
airmark:

You have a big problem.

Tell pussylic not to ghost this match oo, so that he can atleast statpad against luton.
gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
swiz123:

Lmao... grin grin grin
On reading this I burst into laughter oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sniper04:
How many of Chelsea's central midfielders are actually better than mount presently, reduce the critics abeg
Na why he suppose play every single match? He would soon get tired and start playing nonsense again. How is this boy even so indispensable?

Even Hazard was resting in some less important games, this one plays every match.

And how the Bleep is he getting the captain armband, he only started playing for Chelsea as a starter last season.

HIRING LAMPARD WAS A MISTAKE MHEN

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sniper04:

Have you ever seen a club where an midfielder player gets more minutes than a defenders and goalkeeper. Not like that player is Ronaldo or Messi

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sniper04:
I've never criticise mount because he is playing better than some player we acquired with big money.
But playing every match and being the first name on our team list every matchday is beginning to get annoying.
Now today he is captaining Zouma and christensen which is an eyesore.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
COME ON YOU FVCKING BLUES
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
The bitter truth is that Lampfraud will continue starting Mason mount till he gets sacked......if e pain una, make una go hug transformer tongue

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
This pre-match wailings nawa cheesy

Atleast wait till after the game and wail properly if una lose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Time for chelshit flops to pad stats against a weak-ass dead division 4 team, before facing reality on Wednesday

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
HakimZiyech:
The bitter truth is that Lampfraud will continue starting Mason mount till he gets sacked......if e pain una, make una go hug transformer tongue
Mr ziyech be careful,why you go say make we go hug transformer haha, you have no sympathy for human life

(1) (2) (3) ... (10793) (10794) (10795) (10796) (10797) (10798) (10799) ... (19404) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, monerozi5590, Yustash001(m), airmark(m), SirAce and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.