Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10534248 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10890) (10891) (10892) (10893) (10894) (10895) (10896) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Amoto94:

A draw will be good
No, we are gunning for the W
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
Amoto94:

A draw will be good

City should win abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:50am On Feb 07, 2021
Ibime:

And 2-0 at Old Trafford in 2016/17. I attended that game
2-1. We scored first from Willian.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:11am On Feb 07, 2021
"Robinhood has shown us that financial market secrets are kept hidden in plain sight. "

https://amp.ft.com/content/9fbd8265-f94b-4e0a-a924-ba3e6365daca?
IamJ, DonJ, Nateevs2, Ibime this should interest you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:39am On Feb 07, 2021
Greatihex:
This was 2017/18. The game Ibime is talking of us the one Herrera marked Hazard out of the game.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2021
They are promoting mount like chelsea star player and one of the best midfielders in the world

This is not about havertz but a club like chelsea is presenting mount as the best player in the team when we know that he is average

I have complained here tire, lampard has destroyed our club.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2021
Greatihex:
wen mourinho and conte met at first,,we beat manU 4-0,, but 2nd leg they beat us 2-0

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2021
iamJ:
They are promoting mount like chelsea star player and one of the best midfielders in the world

This is not about havertz but a club like chelsea is presenting mount as the best player in the team when we know that he is average

stale!!.. You keep repeating one thing over and over again... Wait till harvertz pick form then you have point to prove... You just dey jump upandan with no reasonable thing to say..

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2021
Chelsea could now go just 6 points behind Manchester United with a win over Sheffield Utd, with the same amount of games played. Resurgence??

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2021
Just in case cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2021
Amoto94:
Chelsea could now go just 6 points behind Manchester United with a win over Sheffield Utd, with the same amount of games played. Resurgence??

Why is your yard stick United grin

Na them Aston villa you suppose dey think about cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2021
BikeMan:
Tomorrow we move up again. Sweet!

I need City to crush Liverpool.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2021
Roland17:

Naaaaa.. Except you are speaking of the new generation fans. They have been unlucky because they did not see the competitive Arsenal.

Many old heads like me stopped taking loses personal after the UCL final loss to Barcelona.. That one hurt for a very very long time.. I know I speak for many I old heads.

I know the feeling.

That was how hurt I was after the UCL final loss to Man Utd. The thing pain me for a very very long time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2021
Kenedy into double figure goals for Granada

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2021
Ibime:
I hope we can find a spot for him in the team he can play 3different positions and his left foot is lethal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2021
Leon Spinx passes away due to prostate cancer. RIP to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2021
Amoto94:

I hope we can find a spot for him in the team he can play 3different positions and his left foot is lethal.

He's a good wingback and has potential to be a great leftback

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:57am On Feb 07, 2021
Ibime:

Yes and also as an inverted winger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Amoto94:

Yes and also as an inverted winger.

No I think his dribbling style.is.more suited to driving on the outside which makes his a good candidate for wingback. Not many players are good.at dribbling on the outside anymore. They are rare, such as Leroy Sane.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ibime:
Kenedy > pulisic angry.
Granada are such a good attacking team i had no doubt he will excel there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ibime:

He is a winger not a leftback nor a wingback undecided.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
iamJ:

You're not getting the message being passed across . They're not calling him a Superstar yet but excited for the future ahead of him. They're proud, a player from their academy is doing well for the team, something they haven't had the pleasure to watch consistently since JT's retirement. I believe he has enough years ahead of him to improve his overall play.
You should be proud too instead of your nagging.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

You're not getting the message being passed across . They're not calling him a Superstar yet but excited for the future ahead of him. They're proud, a player from their academy is doing well for the team, something they haven't had the pleasure to watch consistently since JT's retirement. I believe he has enough years ahead of him to improve his overall play.

Sometimes, he sounds like a troll, that's why i totally ignore him.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Does anyone here enjoy watching Jose Mourinho & Sam Allardyce teams?
These two set up their teams to play drab uninteresting football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

I'm not nagging, we are hovering around mediocrity when one player is presented to the world by the club as the best player in the club and that player is average

I'm never wrong about these things, mount is an overhyped player and it will eventually become evident, just annoys me that the club is behaving childish

Go to chelsea instagram and facebook pages and see for yourself, I'm not the only one complaining about british press and the way they are pushing mount agenda

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
lateefGRDT:
stale!!.. You keep repeating one thing over and over again... Wait till harvertz pick form then you have point to prove... You just dey jump upandan with no reasonable thing to say..
they said the same thing when I complained about lampard, now those cowards are celebrating tuchel

I care about the club and want us to succeed, I wouldn't join the bandwagon and celebrate a player because he came from our academy, we want to win competitions

We should aspire to be the biggest club in europe, let's dominate and win the champions league, look at ac milan, look at madrid, this mount drama is allowing sentiments creep in and it's destroying the club

hyping always ends badly, emotions will be wasted on a hopeless cause

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mount is better than Fraudvertz.

EOD

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
iamJ:
they said the same thing when I complained about lampard, now those cowards are celebrating tuchel

I care about the club and want us to succeed, I wouldn't join the bandwagon and celebrate a player because he came from our academy, we want to win competitions

We should aspire to be the biggest club in europe, let's dominate and win the champions league, look at ac milan, look at madrid, this mount drama is allowing sentiments creep in and it's destroying the club

hyping always ends badly, emotions will be wasted on a hopeless cause
mount isn't the finished product yet, we know..but we can see flashes
Until harvertz start showing why we signed him, dead this mount-harvertz comparison... Thats what I'm trying to say

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
lateefGRDT:
mount isn't the finished product yet, we know..but we can see flashes
Until harvertz start showing why we signed him, dead this mount-harvertz comparison... Thats what I'm trying to say
it's not about havertz vs mount

When messi was young, people saw how productive he was and knew that he would blow

Mount is another willian, you are hoping he gets better without any talent to show for it today, passion isn't talent, some players can love the club but they don't have the talent to take the club to the next level

My beef is the racism behind everything self, Reece james is an academy product, nobody has any issue against him but because he is black all the focus is placed on mount and james is more productive than mount

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Table updates cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10890) (10891) (10892) (10893) (10894) (10895) (10896) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Demolz, Leyqute(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.