Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10458711 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10910) (10911) (10912) (10913) (10914) (10915) (10916) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sulele04:

[s]Another monker-post analyst.
He can't read the game but he is a guaranteed starter for club(madrid) and country(france).
Show me a defender that has more A-list trophies( Cl + W.cup) than him.

Your T.silva that can read game does not even have one A-list trophy nah so so ligue 1 full him trophy cabinet.

We should even be begging to have a defender like Varane in our team.[/s]
angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sulele04:

You don't win a world cup and three champions league as a starter by being a "useless" defender.
At world cup he was the more experienced central defender so your arguement is dead on arrival.

He is better than all the defenders at chelsea including T.silva.
Taging an A-list defender "useless", utter disrespect.
angryangryangryangryangry.
cheesy cheesy cheesy this dunce

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liposure: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Skimpledawgg:

Their work rate is crazy. They all play like wounded lions and most importantly, they do not believe in clean sheets

grin
which could be their undoing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sulele04:

Another monker-post analyst.
He can't read the game but he is a guaranteed starter for club(madrid) and country(france).

Your T.silva that can read game does not even have one A-list trophy nah so so ligue 1 full him trophy cabinet.

We should even be begging to have a defender like Varane in our team.
angry

Varane has been a top defender for years. Buh I don't know about right now.

And don't disrespect Silva because Varane has won CL trophies and a World cup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Utter gibberish!
I have always clamour for an esque- Fabregas like player in our midfield not some lazy supporting striker mould in Kai Havertz.

Was £75m not spent on a generational talent to occupy that position? What has been the result?
So Tuchel is not an elegant coach? Why has he chosen Mason ahead of Kai Havertz?
Is Jurgen Klopp not an Elegance coach? Why has he chosen a midfield trio of Wijnaldum, Fabinho & Henderson and not start a more skillfull & technical Shaqiri ahead of one them?

Everything you said is as confusing as it is self contradictory.

Fabregas was never known as a hard-working mildfielder. He was actually known for his supreme talent — a thing that could be inherently seen in Kai.

Kai is obviously passing through a phase which isn't uncommon with young players. Those with football eyes can clearly see that he is a talented young man who only needs to be nutured to achieve his potential. Mount on the other hand is technically limited to only play as a CM, not attacking mildfield. I don't dislike the boy, I just feel that his lack of technique is limiting Chelsea to creating less dangerous chances.All his half turns end up with a pass at the far side of the pitch. Ziyech could even play better at that position than him TBH.

About Klopp choosing Wijnaldum over Shaquiri is because Shaquiri's technique isn't conspicuously better than Wijnaldum. Wijnaldum is just as talented as Shaquiri and apparently more talented than Mount.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
BlueMann:

Bruv Varane is the most disrespected defender ever on social media.
I stand by what i said, Varane is better than T.silva and all chelsea defenders no one comes close, No disrespect his career speaks for itself.

What do you mean by "i don't know about right now" undecided, maybe i should call madrid fans hulk or purple.
They would tell you Varane has been part of the only few players steping up in that madrid team during their crisis, he scored twice in last match and bailed them out, If Ramos leaves he would be handed captain arm-band.

World cup and 3x Cl winner no be beans and bread.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sulele04:

Bruv Varane is the most disrespected defender ever on social media.
I stand by what i said, Varane is better than T.silva and all chelsea defenders no one comes close, No disrespect his career speaks for itself.

What do you mean by "i don't know about right now" undecided, maybe i should call madrid fans hulk or purple.
They would tell you Varane has been only few players steping up in that madrid team during their crisis, he scored twice in last match and bailed them out, If Ramos leaves he would be handed captain arm-band.

World cup and 3x Cl winner no be beans and bread.
passenger grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Game reader(Thiago Silva) : 0x World Cup Winner; 0x Ucl Winner.
Passenger(varane): 1x World Cup Winner; 3x Ucl Winner.

I will choose a passenger that is a serial winner of major trophies, over a Game reader that doesn't win, abeg I refuse to be unfortunate cool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sulele04:

You don't win a world cup and three champions league as a starter by being a "useless" defender.
At world cup he was the more experienced central defender so your arguement is dead on arrival.

He is better than all the defenders at chelsea including T.silva.
Taging an A-list defender "useless", utter disrespect.
angryangryangryangryangry.

Boateng likes!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sulele04:

Another monker-post analyst.

We should even be begging to have a defender like Varane in our team.
angry

Monkey post defender, Wey dey cost him team CL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
raumdeuter:

Boateng likes!!
Aswear, Boateng 1x World cup winner and 2x Champions league winner as a starter Nah beans, A-list defender cool.

But according to some monkey-post analysts he was carried.
Clowns.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
BlueMann:

Silva is allergic to trophies. He is 36 and no major trophy in his career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
iamJ:
passenger grin
Thiago Silva driver 0 CL 0 world cup
Varane passenger 3 CL 1 world cup

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
If we ask them why their favourite midfielder doesn't have UCL and world cup medals,they would begin to turn amala with garri.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Even the much maligned Rudiger will win something at the heart of Madrid defence with Sergio Ramos.

Carry varane hype commot here,the only reason i can recommend him for Chelsea is because of his height.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
popizaino:
Even the much maligned Rudiger will win something at the heart of Madrid defence with Sergio Ramos.

Carry varane hype commot here,the only reason i can recommend him for Chelsea is because of his height.

Shebi na Ramos help am to win world cup for France too

I wonder why Nesta couldnt help Thiago Silva win something

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
raumdeuter:

Silva is allergic to trophies. He is 36 and no major trophy in his career
Does this rule apply to Ballack too?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Amoto94:

Does this rule apply to Ballack too?

Ballack did not win, but he did the next best thing, took his teams to the final as the best outfield player on the team
World cup final, Euro final, CL final

Abeg what has Thiago Silva ever done for club or country. The only final they carried him to, he fumbled in the final and was responsible for the goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
popizaino:
[s]Even the much maligned Rudiger will win something at the heart of Madrid defence with Sergio Ramos.

Carry varane hype commot here,the only reason i can recommend him for Chelsea is because of his height. [/s]

Before Varane Champions league won by Ramos: 1.
With Varane Champions league won by Ramos: 3.

Use your brain angryangryangry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
raumdeuter:

Shebi na Ramos help am to win world cup for France too

I wonder why Nesta couldnt help Thiago Silva win something
Maybe Umtiti was the one that carried him during the W.cup.

Note: Umtiti is not even a regular at Barca gringringringrincheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sulele04:

Before Varane Champions league won by Ramos: 1.
With Varane Champions league won by Ramos: 3.

Use your brain angryangryangry.

Are you saying Varane carried Ramos? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sulele04:

Maybe Umtiti was the one that carried him during the W.cup.

Note: Umtiti is not even a regular at Barca gringringringrincheesy.

Why you jump the gun, I was waiting for someone to mention Umtiti ni abi na Ramos dey wear Umtiti jersey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
raumdeuter:

Ballack did not win, but he did the next best thing, took his teams to the final as the best outfield player on the team

Abeg what has Thiago Silva ever done for club or country. The only final they carried him to, he fumbled in the final and was responsible for the goal

grin grin

If they carried Thiago Silva to the final, what did they do to your calamitous Boathand? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
raumdeuter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy oh boy see spin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
This thread sha... grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
airmark:

grin grin

If they carried Thiago Silva to the final, what did they do to your calamitous Boathand? grin grin grin

Boateng in a CL final - boss
Boateng in a world cup final - Boss
Silva in a CL final - Caused the only goal
Silva in a world cup final - Error

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
airmark:

Are you saying Varane carried Ramos? grin grin grin grin
Nah shocked, It just shows that Varane complements Ramos, two A-list defenders cool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
iamJ:

You are free to dispute anything there.
What has Thiago Silva ever done for club and country
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
iamJ:
Amalanomics

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
raumdeuter:

You are free to dispute anything there.
What has Thiago Silva ever done for club and country
Winning Copa America with Brazil

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
raumdeuter:

Boateng in a CL final - boss
Boateng in a world cup final - Boss
Silva in a CL final - Caused the only goal
Silva in a world cup final - Error
Silva didn't play in a World Cup final

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
swiz123:

Everything you said is as confusing as it is self contradictory.

Fabregas was never known as a hard-working mildfielder. He was actually known for his supreme talent — a thing that could be inherently seen in Kai.

Kai is obviously passing through a phase which isn't uncommon with young players. Those with football eyes can clearly see that he is a talented young man who only needs to be nutured to achieve his potential. Mount on the other hand is technically limited to only play as a CM, not attacking mildfield. I don't dislike the boy, I just feel that his lack of technique is limiting Chelsea to creating less dangerous chances. All his half turns end up with a pass at the far side of the pitch. Ziyech could even play better at that position than him TBH.

About Klopp choosing Wijnaldum over Shaquiri is because Shaquiri's technique isn't conspicuously better than Wijnaldum. Wijnaldum is just as talented as Shaquiri and apparently talented than Mount.

Guy, if anyone is confused here, it is you.
Read through my posts again & stop twisting my words.

First, we started off with Rodri. I said he's not an exceptional player & you couldn't convince me how exceptional he has been, than pointing to the tackles he made against Liverpool and someone here told you Foden, Cancelo etc made the job easy for him. He wasn't a stand out player in that match & as a matter of fact, he hasn't been a standout performer in any game he has played for Man City.

Then, you said an Elegant coach like Guardiola always prefer a more technical player as his creative force & i said it is a coach prerogative. Hence my comparism with Jurgen Klopp who have midfield trio of raw energy players.

Where & when have i clamoured for Mason Mount to be our sole creative force? In fact i could remember when i wrote here that i thought we were getting a Fabregas kinda player who would play as a 10 & dazzle us with his skillsets rather than Kai Havertz who seemed more like a box 18 rat hence my reason for bringing Cesc Fabregas into the picture. That argument wasn't to justify how hard Fabregas worked.

The sole reason why i have been championing Mason Mount cause is the way he plays his heart
out for the team, not like Kai Havertz, who seemed little interested in the progress of the team. I never said he is as gifted as that fraud, don't get me wrong.
I hope you know he is amongst the top 5 chances creator in the EPL this season despite your so called ' technical limitations'

And how on earth would you say Wijnaldum is as technical as Shaqiri? Guy!
Shaqiri is more gifted amongst the two, if you are not sure, go watch their individual displays again.
What Wijnaldum lacked in skillsets he complements for it with his work rate & goals.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10910) (10911) (10912) (10913) (10914) (10915) (10916) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agadinaagwuofe, larride(m), drisham(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.