Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10548766 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10934) (10935) (10936) (10937) (10938) (10939) (10940) ... (19176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
BlueMann:
Make VVD and Alisson come settle this matter, because which kain wahala be this grin
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jodera:
Yes, there's something you're missing grin

Vvd in over 2yrs at Liverpool haven't lost 3 straight matches, nor lost at home in the league, not to talk of 3 straight.

That's fact and that proves that if vvd had been in that back line, they wouldn't have lost 3 straight matches.

2years is enough time to use as sample. Correct me if I'm wrong

Alisson in over 2 years at Liverpool haven't conceded 7 goals in a match.

That's a fact and that proves that if Alisson had been in the Aston Villa match, they wouldn't have conceded 7.

2 years is enough time to use as sample. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I ask again, is there something I am missing? How is your narrative a fact but mine is not?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
airmark:

Even Alisson confirmed VVD's influence in the team but our brothers here, Timbros and Raumdeuter thought Alisson was stupid.

The same Alisson told you who is the most important player in the team. Like I said, continue cherry picking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

That's a fact and that proves that if Alisson had been in the Aston Villa match, they wouldn't have conceded 7.

I ask again, is there something I am missing? How is your narrative a fact but mine is not?
That's a fact and that's why I didn't dispute it with you. High tendency that if Allison was in the Aston Villa match, they wouldn't have conceded 7.

So also, do you agree to the fact that vvd present in this Liverpool squad, they wouldn't have lost 3 straight matches and also wouldn't have lost 3 straight home matches?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
City haven’t conceded an open play goal at the etihad since the first home game against Leicester l, wow

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
raumdeuter:

Atletico with the spineless Morata beat them home and away with VVD in attendance

Somebody asked you if you'd prefer losing 3 straight matches than losing 7-2 in a match.

You are berating a defender who made no error against villa to hype someone who is directly costing Liverpool games.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

Karius too didn't concede 7... You know where he is

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
airmark:

grin grin grin

What a time to be alive.

3 consecutive league losses including home losses. Never happened with VVD marshalling that defence, but nincompoops will say he is a traffic warden. grin

VVD gave confidence to everyone in that defence. It is now confirmed. grin
Only a myopic person will undermine VVD’s importance in that back line.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
What a controversial pk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
VVD, Thiago Silver are great defender so was Terry.. I wonder why Dayo doesn't rate them. But he keeps rating Boateng. VVD, Silver are way better than Boateng.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
iamJ:
they stole him angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCeqBkBift8

Would it be better if Chelsea stole him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jodera:
That's a fact and that's why I didn't dispute it with you. High tendency that if Allison was in the Aston Villa match, they wouldn't have conceded 7.

So also, do you agree to the fact that vvd present in this Liverpool squad, they wouldn't have lost 3 straight matches and also wouldn't have lost 3 straight home matches?

So you now agree that if your narrative is fact, mine is too. Good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
monerozi5590:
VVD, Thiago Silver are great defender so was Terry.. I wonder why Dayo doesn't rate them. But he keeps rating Boateng. VVD, Silver are way better than Boateng.

I rate defenders who are great at defending not pointing and claiming leadership. That is why I rate Boateng Vidic, Maldini, Sammer Baresi, Nesta and Ramos and dont rate Rio, Terry VVD and Thiago Silva
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

So you now agree that if your narrative is fact, mine is too. Good.
*facepalm*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
This lamela na compound fool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
swiz123:

Karius too didn't concede 7... You know where he is

Karius + VVD lost woefully in a UCL final.

Alisson + VVD clean sheet in same UCL final.

Spot the difference.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
swiz123:

Somebody asked you if you'd prefer losing 3 straight matches than losing 7-2 in a match.

You are berating a defender who made no error against villa to hype someone who is directly costing Liverpool games.

He made no error yet his defence he was supposed to lead conceded 7. what is his job then?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

The same Alisson told you who is the most important player in the team. Like I said, continue cherry picking.

BlueMann:
Make VVD and Alisson come settle this matter, because which kain wahala be this grin

grin grin grin

Alisson don do am in soft copy and hard copy but timbros still dey do agidi like an agbero wey dem steal him #100. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
hensben:
Only a myopic person will undermine VVD’s importance in that back line.

VVD the point and shout defender. His team has stopped conceding 7 goals per game since he left
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
airmark:

grin grin grin

Alisson don do am in soft copy and hard copy but timbros still dey do agidi like an agbero wey dem steal him #100. grin

Continue cherry picking

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Almajirihunter:
Never count on Leicester to beat Liverpool
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by N2gether: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
BlueMann:

Alright. Perhaps I hinged my argument wrongly. .

I stopped reading here and have to applaud your maturity. Respect, my guy. Respect,

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
timbros:

Continue cherry picking

But we have seen without VVD, consecutive tripple Ls. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
BlueMann:
Somebody said Kabak was paying tribute to the Bundesliga grin

Why dem do the poor guy like dat na grin

Aje grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
Greatihex:
What a controversial pk.

Soft IMO. Gundogan seemed to miscontrol the ball there. I would rather call it a 'coming together' rather than an outright foul.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
airmark:

But we have seen without VVD, consecutive tripple Ls. grin grin grin

But we have seen the most important player in Liverpool, according to the Alisson you quoted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
What a penkelemes grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawgg: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Why is Lamela such a dunce ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawgg: 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
See funny goal

City just dey carry these ones joke

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
This Lloris dey don dey finish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
Gundogan no wan hear word o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
raumdeuter:

VVD the point and shout defender. His team has stopped conceding 7 goals per game since he left
Conceding goal per game was a one off thing, moreover, vvd was not even the worse player that day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10934) (10935) (10936) (10937) (10938) (10939) (10940) ... (19176) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KanielOutis92, Agadinaagwuofe and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.