Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10550612 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10940) (10941) (10942) (10943) (10944) (10945) (10946) ... (19177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Amoto94:
IamJ food is ready

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XohUhC4gkiI

Is the video on slow motion?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

Who are the coaches Cuntay is contending with in Italy? Pioli Gattuso and Pirlo. Na these people Cuntay dey flex with after he was disgraced out of Europa
Disgraced out of Europa? What year?

Remember Conte has turned an Inter team that not finished past 4th in years to title contenders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
BikeMan:
Disgraced out of Europa? What year?

Remember Conte has turned an Inter team that not finished past 4th in years to title contenders

Why are they not in Europe at the moment? They were disgraced out of top 2 CL places and even disgraced that they cannot make the 3rd spot for Europa

Imagine Inter Milan with 20 signings not able to qualify in a group of Mochengladbach and Shaktar

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
IamJ

Dortmund just announced the signing of Mochengladbach coach. A team they are competing for top 4 places with? Any annoyance today?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
Jodera:
Hmmmm.... You really think a coach's job is not 70-80% of the success of a team.

Ever heard the proverb or saying that "A team of lamb led by a lion will defeat a team of lions led by a lamb"?

If real Madrid galaticos era doesn't prove to you that fielding world class players without a proper coach can lead you no where, I don't know what will.

No truer word ever been said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
2emotional:

Can pep's city surely win a coachless world eleven talk more of Sheffield? I had to check your moniker severally to be sure you are not our own residential kai's defender.

Before this season if you are asked to pick the top 5 City players most people will choose 5 of the below

KdB, Aguero D.Silva, Fernandinho, Laporte, Sterling, Walker

Among these only Sterling is playing regularly, 6 of those are not featuring regularly or at all yet Pep is on a 15 match winning run

Its the Cancelo, Stones, Zinchenko Gundogan, Rodri, Foden etc that have at one time or the other been called flops that are leading the challenge

if that is not tactics and coaching then tell me what is?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Is the video on slow motion?
I don't know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
raumdeuter:
IamJ

Dortmund just announced the signing of Mochengladbach coach. A team they are competing for top 4 places with? Any annoyance today?
Though the question is not directed at me but I will answer still, they learned that behavior from Bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
Amoto94:

Though the question is not directed at me but I will answer still, they learned that behavior from Bayern

Dortmund has more players from other Bundesliga clubs than Bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
2emotional:

Can pep's city surely win a coachless world eleven talk more of Sheffield? I had to check your moniker severally to be sure you are not our own residential kai's defender.

Lol, calm down bro.
Me and some guys were having this conversation, so I decided to post it here.
Some people believe pep can use Sheffield to win world XI if world XI is coached by an amateur.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

Before this season if you are asked to pick the top 5 City players most people will choose 5 of the below

KdB, Aguero D.Silva, Fernandinho, Laporte, Sterling, Walker

Among these only Sterling is playing regularly, 6 of those are not featuring regularly or at all yet Pep is on a 15 match winning run

Its the Cancelo, Stones, Zinchenko Gundogan, Rodri, Foden etc that have at one time or the other been called flops that are leading the challenge

if that is not tactics and coaching then tell me what is?
Did I in anyway say that pep ain't a good coach? Have i ever said such or argued peps tactical ability with you or anybody?
My point is clear and simple. That a pep coached Sheffield can't win world eleven and I ain't sure if his city squad can beat world eleven. I'm very sure you know what I mean
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
Amoto94:
IamJ food is ready

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XohUhC4gkiI
e no get havertz video when I never watch grin

Unless it was uploaded 3 days ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
Jodera:
Hmmmm.... You really think a coach's job is not 70-80% of the success of a team.

Ever heard the proverb or saying that "A team of lamb led by a lion will defeat a team of lions led by a lamb"?

If real Madrid galaticos era doesn't prove to you that fielding world class players without a proper coach can lead you no where, I don't know what will.

Oga this current Sheffield team coached by pep can win a coachless team of maradona, dinho, pele, ronaldo,cristiano, messi, baressi, maldini and the rest? Do you agree?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
Emmynator:

Lol, calm down bro.
Some people believe pep can use Sheffield to win world XI if world XI is coached by an amateur.
I shock oo cos I know say u dey sensible
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
2emotional:

Did I in anyway say that pep ain't a good coach? Have i ever said such or argued peps tactical ability with you or anybody?
My point is clear and simple. That a pep coached Sheffield can't win world eleven and I ain't sure if his city squad can beat world eleven. I'm very sure you know what I mean

Player quality is the most important, When you get quality players, then you need a coach to give them the necesary tactics

Just the same way you cannot make pounded yam with beans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
raumdeuter:
IamJ

do coaches matter that much long term? A player can stay at a team for 8 years with average performance, coaches don't last up to 3 years these days, a patch of bad performances and they are gone

Taking a player affect teams more than coach, see flick for instance, he wasn't even regarded in germany prior to bayern job

No mention of flick as at 2019 season

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/coaches-2019-20-bayern-munich-borussia-dortmund-niko-kovac-lucien-favre-6089
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
2emotional:

Oga this current Sheffield team coached by pep can win a coachless team of maradona, dinho, pele, ronaldo,cristiano, messi, baressi, maldini and the rest? Do you agree?
I don't know about Sheffield...
But the one I countered was you saying Pep's city can't win a coachless world best side.

If you like call, messi, Ronaldo( both Portuguese and Brazilian one), neymar and maradona etc, if they're coached or managed by otunba Daniels or jide kosoko, the kind flogging dem go collect for pep city hand eh....

Did you read how Pep's barca B with busquets, Pedro, messi etc, walloped barca A of ronaldinho, deco and eto'o with rijkaard as their coach when they played against each other?

I bet you don't know. Just try and read it up

Seems you no know pep?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
Jodera:
But the one I countered was you saying Pep's city can't win a coachless world best side.

If you like call, messi, Ronaldo, neymar and maradona, if they're coached or managed by otunba Daniels or jide kosoko, the kind flogging dem go collect for pep city hand eh....

Did you read how Pep's barca B with busquets, Pedro, messi etc, walloped barca A of ronaldinho, deco and eto'o with rijkaard as their coach when they played against each other?

Seems you no know pep?
Na your opinion sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Jodera:

that proverb only works if humans are mindless zombie

Football has seasons, it's german tactics that works today, It was italian years ago, pirlo got juventus job because he wanted to mix a hybrid of italian and foreign tactics in his game at juventus grin the future of football

I think exposure helps, go around, try different leagues, learn new things and build your pattern, people like pep and klopp will soon fade like mourinho, cause football is evolving everyday

That's why I liked tuchel, he had variations, he was unpredictable and he arranges his teams that way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

Player quality is the most important, When you get quality players, then you need a coach to give them the necesary tactics

Just the same way you cannot make pounded yam with beans

Well City fit try sha but Sheffield coached by pep can't even stop 5goals at least in first half.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Jodera:

If you like call, messi, Ronaldo( both Portuguese and Brazilian one), neymar and maradona etc, if they're coached or managed by otunba Daniels or jide kosoko, the kind flogging dem go collect for pep city hand eh....

Seems you no know pep?
if pep and city are that good, why haven't they been winning champions league back to back

I don't rate zidane cause all his victories were fortunate cheesy but pep's barca, that was real dominance, why couldn't he replicate that at bayern or with city?

Messi is the answer, his pattern was ideal for messi and messi was ideal for him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Emmynator:

Lol, calm down bro.
No matter how, an amateur is an amateur. In this case, talent might shine through for the world 11.

But saying Pep's city against world 11 that's coachless?

I doubt world 11 will win.
Let it be the prime barca of 2008-2011 against coachless world 11. I guess they might not even have a sniff of the ball sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
iamJ:
if pep and city are that good, why haven't they been winning champions league back to back

I don't rate zidane cause all his victories were fortunate cheesy but pep's barca, that was real dominance, why couldn't he replicate that at bayern or with city?

Messi is the answer, his pattern was ideal for messi and messi was ideal for him
Cos the team he's up against are not coachless. They are coached by experienced and good coach and the players aren't substandard and are professionals.

Even his barca team of messi never carried champions league back to back

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
iamJ:
that proverb only works if humans are mindless zombie

Football has seasons, it's german tactics that works today, It was italian years ago, pirlo got juventus job because he wanted to mix a hybrid of italian and foreign tactics in his game at juventus grin the future of football

I think exposure helps, go around, try different leagues, learn new things and build your pattern, people like pep and klopp will soon fade like mourinho, cause football is evolving everyday

That's why I liked tuchel, he had variations, he was unpredictable and he arranges his teams that way.
what the proverb means is that a good leader can move his teams to places more than where they think they can't even reach and a bad leader can't do zilch even with the best of resources.

A team of world class without any guide against a team of good players with a very very great and tactical guide? The latter will always always win

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
2emotional:

Na your opinion sha
Sure, it's all opinion. Same as yours too.

But try reading that bolded I typed and see why the next season they (barca) fired rijkaard and hired guardiola
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Pep's city vs a coachless World XI?

Hmmm...ionno, let's not underestimate the importance of coaches.

Although that world XI go bad sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
Jodera:
what the proverb means is that a good leader can move his teams to places more than where they think they can't even reach and a bad leader can't do zilch even with the best of resources.

A team of world class without any guide against a team of good players with a very very great and tactical guide? The latter will always always win
good planner and communicator grin Pep's tactics aren't revolutionary, he just polished another man's work and was blessed with players that could benefit from it, the way una dey hype pep cheesy I regard johan cruyff, conte and sarri, last 2 were stubborn italian men that have refused to evolve but their tactics were revolutionary, they wouldn't win much cause it's trophies that matter but the way they changed the game is what I liked

Conte left england 3 years ago but his 343 is still being used, remember how they copied him that season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

Who are the coaches Cuntay is contending with in Italy? Pioli Gattuso and Pirlo. Na these people Cuntay dey flex with after he was disgraced out of Europa

Who were the coaches he contended with when he celebrated his title victory as seen below?

grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
iamJ:
good planner and communicator grin Pep's tactics aren't revolutionary, he just polished another man's work and was blessed with players that could benefit from it, the way una dey hype pep cheesy I regard johan cruyff, conte and sarri last 2 they are stubborn italian men that have refused to evolve but their tactics were revolutionary they wouldn't win much cause it's trophies that matter but the way they changed the game is what I liked

Conte has left england but his 343 is still being used, remember how they copied him that season
What revolutionary tactics did Conte and Sarri bring that changed that game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
iamJ:

[s]I don't rate zidane cause all his victories were fortunate[/s]
Una go just carry phone begin dey yarn rubbish.
Zidane won Ucl back to back to back because he was fortunate you must be out of your mind angryangryangry.
If winning Ucl 3X in a row is by being fortunate what is stopping other coaches from doing it, Can't they also be fortunate is anybody stopping them from being fortunate.

His second Ucl win.
-quarter-final opponet: Psg.
-semi-final opponent: Bayern.
-final: juventus.
You are telling me he beat all these teams by just being fortunate.

PakoAjao Analyst with Okoto yarnings angryangry.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
airmark:

Who were the coaches he contended with when he celebrated his title victory as seen below?

grin

He knack Pep home and away....
So tey, Oga Dayo tag am local champion.
Pep is a LOCAL CHAMPION because he's contesting for the league title every year without pushing to win the INTERNATIONAL TROPHY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kepa starts shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (10940) (10941) (10942) (10943) (10944) (10945) (10946) ... (19177) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.