Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10684761 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bimffo:
SMH.. See Old Men chatting Up like gay partners..

Gay ninjas. . . . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
10. Don't violate the privacy of any Nairaland member e.g. by posting personal details/conversations without permission.

Shey you both took permission from each other before posting the chat screenshots? gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
When we say Chelsea has no class whatsoever - just look at what their so-called fans are posting on their thread.

Abeg mods, leave the nonsense here. Let the world see why we call them Shekpe fans. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
jimmy4x:

hew definitely an ibo man, so childish and senseless, his name shud be Nonso as seen on the chat.
I feel ashamed for getting caught up in this mess, he requested for my pin on this thread, I gave it to him thinking it was no big deal until he started misbehaving, I had to post that screenshot so Man u fans nd everyone can see.
from the rate at which u keep repeating that, I'm beginning to suspect it wasn't just your pin he asked for and got...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
nitlad:
Awon eleribu ti takeover

SMH

The last 3 months on our thread has been full of unintelligent animals going back and forth with unedifying arguments, unintelligible foul-scratch writing and pure fuckery.

Animals recognise each other, and when there is an animal in our midst, they come looking for each other on Chelsea thread to have their unintelligible conversations.

Lemme just say that although we are all Chelsea fans, Jimmy4x is a douchebag. . . . and the riffraffs he brings to this threads from God knows where are spoiling our collective experience here. . . .

This is not a place for semi-illiterate conversation. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ibime:
The last 3 months on our thread has been full of unintelligent animals going back and forth with unedifying arguments, unintelligible foul-scratch writing and pure fuckery.

Animals recognise each other, and when there is an animal in our midst, they come looking for each other on Chelsea thread to have their unintelligible conversations.

Lemme just say that although we are all Chelsea fans, Jimmy4x is a douchebag. . . . and the riffraffs he brings to this threads from God knows where are spoiling our collective experience here. . . .

a douchebag for doing what exactly, being a Chelsea fan, commenting on this thread, arguing with the likes of raumdeuter , A40 nd co or for trying to defend myself cos nonso is trying to mess me up, tell me pls.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
jimmy4x:

Don't address me like this, I won't take insults from u, I assume you weren't blind when he started all these.
You wan pick up fight with Nihilist of all people? Bro,you are digging your grave!grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ibime:

I really wanted to keep my word by not commenting here as I said but that jimmy was too quick to post my personal chat on nl so I decided to show the man u fans what the guy is planning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Danhumprey:
You wan pick up fight with Nihilist of all people? Bro,you are digging your grave!grin
Hahaha.....the worst he could do is to kill me, after that, what else??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ibime:

Hahahaha.gringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
jimmy4x:

a douchebag for doing what exactly, being a Chelsea fan, commenting on this thread, arguing with the likes of raumdeuter , A40 nd co or for trying to defend myself cos nonso is trying to mess me up, tell me pls.

Dude, just take a break. We are tired of stupidity and unedifying semi-literate nonsense back and forths on this thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
jimmy4x:

i really don't feel bad when a rival fan insult me
But seeing ur fellow chelsea fan insult u hurts abi?

grin mr go troll man u thread

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ibime:

Dude, just take a break. We are tired of stupidity and unedifying semi-literate nonsense back and forths on this thread.
Lol jimmy4x I guess u will be going on a vacation with me cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ibime:

Low blow . . .Ouch lol. .

Dude is catching his fun. . . i think. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
. . . This is so unnecessary coming from supposed adults. As well as pathetic.

Ashamed really.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
jimmy4x:

You are acting more stupid for taking sides, dude, can't u read?

I'm not taking sides. Everytime we Chelsea fans log on here to check transfer news or see our fellow forumites thoughts on how the squad is shaping up, all we see is 5 pages of jimmy4x and some nonentities going back and forth on some unintelligible gibberish that hurts our eyes.

Na you dey bring all these clowns come here. Chill out on the brainless arguments with your Barca, Real and Manure rivals on our thread so we can enjoy our collective experience on this thread. We no come here to see your private conversations on BBM either.

All I'm looking for on this thread is clear space to read what Bimffo, Mithel, Emaprince, FBS, TVal, Nihilist, Nateevs, CFCfan, Airbournelacers, lalaboi and all our Chelsea brothers have to say, that's all. I can't be coming here to sift through 5 pages of unreadable nonsense between jimmy4x and some nonentity everyday.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
jimmy4x:

That's the point you are missing. . Nobody is reading it.
That's your cue to back down.

Your insistence on proving a fruitless point is attracting phucking diseases like the other brain-dead ninja you are talking with.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
jimmy4x:

I like this reply, he is fund of doing that. Trying to sound intelligent to unintelligent anti-chelsea. smh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lol, Shiit Happens

Some mods should just clear this mess abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nihilist is such a devil...damn,what a Guy...............
Can't wait to read Airbornelacer comment

By the way ,A fool at 40 is.......................
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
hensben:
I like this reply, he is fund of doing that. Trying to sound intelligent to unintelligent anti-chelsea. smh.
hmmmm HEN's*ben siding With jimmyx, na now i confirm say sum chelshit ninjaz are 4rm de Shekpe community.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
jimmy4x:

It's not on google store, I told you to search for tubemate thru google not google store.
or u visit tubematedotnet.

Thanks a lot, u've been of great help
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
I miss the days of Akolawole on this thread. sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
donjazet:

Thanks a lot, u've been of great help
You are welcome jare, better person, glad I could help.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
hensben:
U know it's funny ow they chuz to ignore nonso nd try to put all the blame on me....lol
I'm not moved.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
jimmy4x:

U know it's funny ow they chuz to ignore nonso nd try to put all the blame on me....lol
I'm not moved.

If you have a fight with some homeless ,lonely refugee in YOUR HOUSE and destroy things, will your parents blame the other idiot? NO........
The only reason we are blaming you is because u are a Chelsea fan and you brought this shit upon our thread....
The other slowpoke as I said earlier is homeless and a Fool,He doesn't have anyone to care about him and deal withhim because he damaged your home not his.....

If this was his thread then you would av been excused..
I really expect you to apologize and ignore that idiot who probably has a grandchild..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
jimmy4x:

I'm not moved.
Nepotism, favoritism and sentiments na most naija people way reason the country nor dey move forward.
Paddy paddy things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m), Bluelines69, larride(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.