Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10488093 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10956) (10957) (10958) (10959) (10960) (10961) (10962) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
When is messi going to carry every other barca manager same way he carried pep guardiola?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Neymar and Did Maria didn't play shocked

That Barca defence is...wow

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
popizaino:
When is messi going to carry every other barca manager same way he carried pep guardiola?
messi is 33, what do you expect.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
airmark:

When did you start considering performances in Group stages?

Mbappe already showing that he is the one carrying the team and not a wasteful Neymar. I mustn't here that Neymar carried PSG again in Ucl this season. grin

How many games have they played beyond the group stage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
popizaino:

I understand what you're trying to do sha grin

But that's asking too much of one man. Not with this Barca team.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ibime:

You are always dismissing report. Show me which club statement told you about the Gallas incident . Is it not report?

When you read report, you also engage your own powers of deduction. For example, you dismissed me when I said Lampard did not want Havertz, but if you apply your own powers of reasoning, you would believe the report just from the difference in treatment of Werner and Havertz when they were both out of form. You could see that Werner is a signing that Lampard staked his reputation on, while Havertz was not. It wasn't till Lampard was sacked that multiple reports laid it out for you that Lampard never wanted Havertz.

Now Marina met with Sarri right there in Wembley and told him to cool off that she will handle the matter. If you apply common sense, you will know that no CEO will allow a £72m asset to be in danger and will try clean up the matter. We saw what happened with Costa and Conte and how things went sour when Conte went off on his own to deal with the matter. And the club even scolded Conte for dealing with Costa in that manner and told him to leave the matter to them. They even cited it in the court case over Conte's compensation that Conte cost them money by his treatment of Costa. Why are you talking like a novice?

Also it shows lack of awareness that you think a player will pull that stunt on any manager and he will not be seriously aggrieved. How do you expect him to maintain control over the rest of the players? No wonder even common Rob Green was disrespecting Sarri to his face that season. If one of your children disrespect you, won't you want to discipline them well to set example for the others? This is common sense.

What Kepa did was very egregious to Sarri and to the club. You can't just sweep it under the carpet as something that Sarri took lightly.
I always dismiss reports because it was/is written by someone like you or me and that means it is highly subjective and bias. Facts.
No one said what Kepa did was right, no one is trying to sweep it under the canopy, but dude apologised according to YOUR report.
What else do you want? You can't keep on hating on the guy for that? Move on.

You are taking this personal, trying to feel like you know all and see all. Stop it or gerrout. cheesy
Sarri no be Kepa papa, they are not best friends, they are both employees of the same club. It's a "business" relationship.
This is common sense. Apply it.

But I see why you are hurt. Because of Lampard? Relax. He is gone and I say a brilliant decision by the club. Deal with it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
hensben:

Age has got nothing with this,he is still the best player in the world,he should be able to carry other manager to UCL finals same way he carried pep guardiola grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
hensben:
Ronaldo at 33 was carrying Madrid to another champions league title. Try another excuse.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
BlueMann:

Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
BlueMann:

So with what Barca team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
FBS:

But I see why you are hurt. Because of Lampard? Relax. He is gone and I say a brilliant decision by the club. Deal with it.

What does Kepa vs Sarri issue we are discussing have to do with me being hurt about Lampard? FBS!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mbappe just took over the baton to be the GOAT. Handover nearly completed.

PSG just dey play Barca like say na training session. Flicks, tricks and all. lol

Brilliant performance.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ibime:

What does Kepa vs Sarri issue we are discussing have to do with me being hurt about Lampard? FBS!
I see your pain and I understand it. Ibime! grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
@Ibime, on another matter though. I get yarns with you.
Forget Sarri vs Kepa for now. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
PSG 1 Man utd 3 with Thiago Silva

Man Utd 1 PSG 3 without Thiago Silva

Barcelona 6 PSG 1 with Thiago Silva

Barcelona 1 PSG 4 without Thiago Silva

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

Did you watch the match at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
FBS:

Did you watch the match at all? undecided

Which of the matches? but just to clarify I watched all the 4 matches

The 2 with Thiago Silva and the 2 without Thiago Silva with very different results

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Unlimited22:
Messi and Ronaldo legit BROKE football.

We used to appreciate 15 and even 10 goal seasons when the best of the best players usually scored like 25 league goals a season.

Now these numbers are seen as ordinary. Football fans have suddenly developed the statistics-mania seen hitherto only in basketball and Handegg fans.

Players who don't post extreme numbers (even when it isn't their primary job) are no longer appreciated for being very good at what they are supposed to do on the pitch.

God go help us all.
and some of this generation players have seen this and want to use tap ins to deceive us to believe they are good. They can't deceive me, though.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
Joezinho:

Typing like a typical shekpite. After consuming agbo and jedijedi, his next destination? Nairaland.. To type Iike a mechanic. grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
FBS:
@Ibime, on another matter though. I get yarns with you.
Forget Sarri vs Kepa for now. cheesy

I am all ears
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

Which of the matches? but just to clarify I watched all the 4 matches

The 2 with Thiago Silva and the 2 without Thiago Silva with very different results
I'm sure you know the answer to that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
rooftops:
.. the only aspect he is good at is just his passing which is still normal when compared to some defenders or am I missing any other attribute?
You are missing a lot. He is very calm under pressure. He is will go into tackle and come out cleanly without committing fouls. You will not see him balooning the ball into corner or throw in. He has pace, one of our fastest defender. I rate him well. If I'm the manager, he will be starting matches.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

Na Today o confirm you be first grade muguu.

You are comparing a dead and buried Barca team with no ambition that will surely go trophyless this season to a Barca team that has MSN?

You also did tell us that PSG won the first leg 4-0.

Truly you can scoop so low to prove an agenda

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ibime:

I am all ears
How do you get into Chelsea Youth Academy from a very young age? What is the process like? Would you happen to know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lordemperoris100:

You are comparing a dead and buried Barca team with no ambition that will surely go trophyless this season to a Barca team that has MSN?

The Man Utd that beat PSG is also dead and buried Man Utd while the Man Utd PSG beat is has Bruno Rashford and Martial

Abi shey the excuse never finish. I still just begin scoop, I never scoop am finish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lordemperoris100:

Deadbeat Illiterate angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
FBS:

How do you get into Chelsea Youth Academy? What is the process like? Would you happen to know.

Not at all. Depends on the age of the player. How old?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ibime:

Not at all. Depends on the age of the player. How old?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
FBS:

UK National?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

No turning amala with Garri.

Bayern Munich with pep guardiola in 3yrs - 0 UCL

Bayern Munich with flicks in a year - 1 UCL

Bayern Munich with heckynes in first year - 0 trophy

Bayern Munich with flicks in first year - sextuple.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ibime:

UK National?
No, not a UK national and that's why I'm asking to see if you have any information. Couldn't find anything on the CFC website relating to this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
FBS:

No, not a UK national and that's why I'm asking to see if you have any information. Couldn't find anything on the CFC website relating to this.

It's impossible. Before Brexit, under 18s from EU could play for UK clubs but not those from outside EU. Remember that's why we got banned for Bertrand Traore matter.

After Brexit, no foreigner under 18 can join academy, not even EU citizen.

If I'm assuming this is for your son, why not first try with a Russian club like dem Odemwingie and Idowu did?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10956) (10957) (10958) (10959) (10960) (10961) (10962) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.