Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10676451 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10970) (10971) (10972) (10973) (10974) (10975) (10976) ... (19323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
NextD18:
Why do they hate Mount? Just because managers loves and features him so much because of his hardwork and commitment.

None of them will give you a tangible reason why he hate Mount, just jealousy and envy.

If you see any Fraudvertz fan, check him very well, Na those kind people wey dey jealous neighbors wey dey cook stew with turkey meat.
you say wetin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Exonerate1:

NextD18 abi IamD18 doesn't know ball. Someone that didn't want Tuchel and insisted we stuck with Lampard.

grin grin grin grin
Imagine grin. This pattern is what Abrahimovich has being clamoring for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
iamJ:
you say wetin cheesy
For my "face me i face you", Fraudvertz fans full there.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
hensben:
Imagine grin. This pattern is what Abrahimovich has being clamoring for.
Abrahimovich? Pattern? grin grin

Give him result and win trophies, that's what he wants, not pattern.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
NextD18:

he wants pattern that's why he has been gambling with managers

He tried avb, then sarri even conte all because of pattern

See liverpool, see city, na bad thing if chelsea play attacking football

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
iamJ:
he wants pattern that's why he has been gambling with managers

He tried avb, then sarri even conte all because of pattern

See liverpool, see city, na bad thing if chelsea play attacking football
You can't fancy a good pattern of play and appoint Mourinho twice.

Abrahamovic wants results and trophies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
NextD18:

Yes good play with result is what baba have being wanting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
NextD18:

You can't fancy a good pattern of play and appoint Mourinho twice.

Abrahamovic wants results and trophies.
did you watch mourinho interview after he returned?

He came back to chelsea a different man, promised more attacking football, it was spurs defeat in January of his 2nd season that pushed mourinho back into negative football and it's that negative football that finally ended his time at chelsea, nobody at chelsea wants him again, the owner wants us to dominate europe, do you know how much chelsea spends on transfers and managers, he is really trying to make that team a dominant force

I want chelsea to play city and dominate them, that's what I want not parking bus like stoke city

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
hensben:
Yes good play with result is what baba have being wanting.
good results today and better results in the future with a distinctive pattern of playing

Teams should fear us, they should look at their schedule see chelsea and be scared

That's the chelsea I want

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
iamJ:
good results today and better results in the future with a distinctive pattern of playing

Teams should fear us, they should look at their schedule see chelsea and be scared

We will get there with Tuchel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Emaprince:
You are really two faced.

Why are you posting this rubbish and want people to believe it when you were calling on them to discard the other reports?

Why the selective critisicism? Guess its the deep rooted hatred other tribes. SMH

Lol....... some of you are so funny on this Thread. Quick at attacking based on emotional feeling. It's very easier to know why I dropped it but seem you've been looking for opportunity to attack.

FG, Military were attacked earlier, I dropped the Post for more Clarification, while Military are presently in Orlu. I don't know where you seem me holding Mic to sing like 2face.

Feel free to label me anything as you feel, as far as it'll make you happy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
hensben:
We will get there with Tuchel.
his current system doesn't work with the team, so many players are being left out, chelsea built that team for attacking football, he only uses 3 attackers, he is going to have to overhaul that team or change formation but like the team is now, wahala is loading

Ziyech, pullisic didn't come to chelsea to sit on the bench and become squad players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Oasis007:

Lol....... some of you are so funny on this Thread. Quick at attacking based on emotional feeling. It's very easier to know why I dropped it but seem you've been looking for opportunity to attack.

FG, Military were attacked earlier, I dropped the Post for more Clarification, while Military are presently in Orlu. I don't know where you seem me holding Mic to sing like 2face.

Feel free to label me anything as you feel, as far as it'll make you happy.
take this thing to the right thread nd stop derailing! you form being intelligent but lack d wisdom to act like someone that saw the 4 walls of a school

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
lipsrsealed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lineup

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Greatihex:
You have believed this one and also want others to believe it, but you just brought rubbish post from people to disprove what even the military themselves confirmed.

Shey they call it Karma.

Okay.

You claimed I believe the Story....... LMAO? Oh well, I should have believed Massacre is happening in Orlu as some of you wanted. That Military are really bombarding and killing unarmed Civilians.

Hope invited Military to flush out ESN, but we are quick to rant and blame FG, without fact checking while Military are there. Someone already said I hate a particular Tribe, Emotion?..... LMAO.

By the way, share a Link where Military confirmed they bornb Orlu and Civilians were killed sir.

Una can believe whatever una like. Me no get Energy for you hate the Tribe ish.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Abraham that couldn't get game time at swansea is starting for chelsea, lampard really did us bad with these idiots that he has forced on the team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
iamJ:
his current system doesn't work with the team, so many players are being left out, chelsea built that team for attacking football, he only uses 3 attackers, he is going to have to overhaul that team or change formation but like the team is now, wahala is loading

Ziyech, pullisic didn't come to chelsea to sit on the bench and become squad players
He uses 2 attacking minded wingers and 3 attackers.....lets try to be unbias in our criticism.

Pullisic has been shit since the start of this season, Ziyech has not adapted to epl.......go nd support west brom if u don't want to see the good T.T is doing angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
iamJ:
Abraham that couldn't get game time at swansea is starting for chelsea, lampard really did us bad with these idiots that he has forced on the team
Well, he had no choice. Does transfer ban ring any bell?

I also feel disgusted anytime I see Abraham start, he shouldn't be starting for a team like Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
NextD18:

Yes,Abrahimovich wants pattern,he perfectly understands that we all can't win,but we can all play well........you think he would have sacked lampard if the ball was a joy to watch?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
iamJ:

Lol. If the attackers step up, he won't be using Werner and Mount in their place. Tuchel should just change formation that is clearly working for him now because you want to see your boys play? How much shares do you hold at Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
iamJ:

It is not by what Zyech and Pulisic want but what the coach want and it’s yielding results so far. Zyech that is coming from Dutch league should prove himself like Suarez did for Liverpool instead of wanting automatic shirt for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
iamJ:
lipsrsealed

grin

Why Mount? Wuz goin on here? Where is Kai..... LMAO. You need to start TuchelOut Campaign.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
iamJ:
did you watch mourinho interview after he returned?

He came back to chelsea a different man, promised more attacking football, it was spurs defeat in January of his 2nd season that pushed mourinho back into negative football and it's that negative football that finally ended his time at chelsea, nobody at chelsea wants him again, the owner wants us to dominate europe, do you know how much chelsea spends on transfers and managers, he is really trying to make that team a dominant force

I want chelsea to play city and dominate them, that's what I want not parking bus like stoke city
Chelsea isn't a small club for any team to play.

You can't see Chelsea on your fixture and be too relax unless they are doing so badly, which can make any team look ordinary.

Your form will determine if other teams will be scared of you or not. In 2016, teams were scared of Leicester more than ManCity, Chelsea and Liverpool. Na your form dey talk for EPl, not any yeye pattern.

Aside Liverpool, no team has maintained their pattern for the past 5 years in EPl. They all switch to get results.

Result and trophies >>> Sweet Pattern

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
BikeMan:
Lol. If the attackers step up, he won't be using Werner and Mount in their place. Tuchel should just change formation that is clearly working for him now because you want to see your boys play? How much shares do you hold at Chelsea?
I support tuchel 100%

Unhappy players can end a good manager's time at a club, I'm not criticizing him, just pointing out something that can become a bigger issue later
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
A few changes, but not as much as some expected...surprised to see Tammy starting though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
What has happened to ziyech?

Moreover what's his obsession with that tall sack of chicken drumsticks called Abraham.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
NextD18:

Chelsea isn't a small club for any team to play.

You can't see Chelsea on your fixture and be too relax unless they are doing so badly, which can make any team look ordinary.

Your form will determine if other teams will be scared of you or not. In 2016, teams were scared of Leicester more than ManCity, Chelsea and Liverpool. Na your form dey talk for EPl, not any yeye pattern.

Aside Liverpool, no team has maintained their pattern for the past 5 years in EPl. They all switch to get results.

Result and trophies >>> Sweet Pattern
that's where we are different, that 2012 champions league victory was shameful, we played like a small club, I don't want to win things that way, can't you see the way people are hyping pep's barca or last season bayern, you can play good football and still win things
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Why Mount? Wuz goin on here? Where is Kai..... LMAO. You need to start TuchelOut Campaign.

He just resumed training on Thursday evening. No need to rush him, We'll be seeing him in the coming games

By the way, I thought Mount being a key player was gonna be rested
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
iamJ:

This is me and exactly why I wanted pep guardiola at chelsea.

I swear,i would have murdered teams if pep had come when we still had hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
User09:

He just resumed training on Thursday evening. No need to rush him, We'll be seeing him in the coming games

By the way, I thought Mount being a key player was gonna be rested

You don't get it Bro. IamJ was so happy when Lamps was sacked. Guess why? Coz he believes it's gonna be the End of Mount in the Starting XI.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Tammy to deliver goals .
I need TalabiAudu, Iamj, NewDelhi, and Bikeman in the mud tongue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10970) (10971) (10972) (10973) (10974) (10975) (10976) ... (19323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, A40(m), Roland17(m), Jskelly11, Colson(m), Leyqute(m), RevFrEbuka(m), ixyi(m), Android17, andrewbaba44, nateevs(m), lordfalcao(m), Odunharry(m), BlueMann, EmmanuelScott1(m), sod09(m), Caicedobets(m), BlueRayDick, chic2pimp(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.