Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,424 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10684063 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) ... (19346) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ibime:
JM is giving me HBP with his recent statement that we will only sign John Stones thís window.

What happened to his earlier proclamation that he needs a defender, midfielder and striker?

Shey Mikel na the midfielder?

I reckon the club has hamstrung him thís window, maybe due to the Felipe Luis bust and possibly Cuadrado who I think was recommended by the club anyway. They should not forget his 3 other signings delivered the league - Matic, Fabregas and Costa.

These people no go kill me with HBP. Wasn't it obvious that lack of midfield cover made us tentative against PSG as we were dominated in midfield and scared of counterattacks?

Bro pls dont have HBP o, we still need u embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
sinizia:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2647829_noson_jpeg902574b17cfaba6aa73ce685bb038dd9
200yrs? shocked..very dry joke.btw, Hazard has two kids already.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ibime:
JM is giving me HBP with his recent statement that we will only sign John Stones thís window.

What happened to his earlier proclamation that he needs a defender, midfielder and striker?

I reckon the club has hamstrung him thís window, maybe due to the Felipe Luis bust and possibly Cuadrado who I think was recommended by the club anyway. They should not forget his 3 other signings delivered the league - Matic, Fabregas and Costa.

These people no go kill me with HBP. Wasn't it obvious that lack of midfield cover made us tentative against PSG as we were dominated in midfield and scared of counterattacks?

I can't help but think JM is acting under duress.

I just read the report, the man has even ruled out any possible move for Pedro or a midfielder.

He spoke about having 5 wingers and how balanced the team is. Yet what he fails to see is that we're lacking strength in depth and an attacking threat down the right flank.

Witsel and Pedro should be the business, not freaking Stones.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
The goodnews is that Bertrand Traore is staying with the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:21am On Jul 20, 2015
Ori Mourinho ti buru mo tile.......

The whole world knows what we need,what's he trying to prove??
I fucking care about Europe mehn.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:29am On Jul 20, 2015
I'm not happy we are not doing good business, but on a more serious note, I think this great squad that were top of the league table from week one to the last and won the league with 3 games in hand would even grow and improve more this season.
Maybe we are just being paranoid over nothing really, I mean, all these other teams strengthened the last time too, yet, we won, the squad is fresh nd our young players are growing into mature men.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 3:27am On Jul 20, 2015
When I said Mou can't buy until he sells, some guys attacked me, but it's the truth.

Schurlle -- Cuadrado,
Luis + loans deals -- Costa + Fab,
Cech -- Bergovic, etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:50am On Jul 20, 2015
SailorXY:

the attached pictures replies you

what's there to tell about di Maria? are you seeking for straws again??

Falcao was loan deal with an option to sign up. it didn't work that way & we let go, da fvck is "bully" init cheesy cheesy

Morgan is on £120k weekly, stop 'hearding' as an excuse to inflate, a simple Google search will help wink
Shebi na you been dey argue with me say you pay us £4m for Schweinsteiger?

You no know say na just him personal sign on fee be that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:22am On Jul 20, 2015
Ibime:

Slow it down folks. Them youngies will cover those positions. No shaking at all.

Y'all cant have it all. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2015
Chelseafan1:
I'm not happy we are not doing good business, but on a more serious note, I think this great squad that were top of the league table from week one to the last and won the league with 3 games in hand would even grow and improve more this season.
Maybe we are just being paranoid over nothing really, I mean, all these other teams strengthened the last time too, yet, we won, the squad is fresh nd our young players are growing into mature men.
Chelsea should just thank their stars cos of the fitness of their 1st squad last season and wish the same this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2015
chrisley024:
Chelsea should just thank their stars cos of the fitness of their 1st squad last season and wish the same this season.

You people should be really afraid this season.. Forget all those players you are buying o.. You are just piling Junks like Liverpool

You are not even near Chelsea this season.. Our Closest Rival will surely be Arsenal.. Compare your 1st team squad to Arsenal's Own, then argue with your Generator!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2015
Chelseafan1:
you are right mr. I believe Willian will play more of numb 10 role next season while traore/cuadrado or Pedro will play RMF.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2015
This Season go shock some People.. grin They thing sey buying players na the way.. grin Last season shock them..

In other News, Mou is auctioning Salah and Luis on EBay. He really wanna sell those 2 players.. Mou actually knows what he is doing.

Like a Normal big team, You have to sell to buy.. For the past 2 Season now, we have done so well in the money aspect of football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2015
hensben:
you are right mr. I believe Willian will play more of numb 10 role next season while traore/cuadrado or Pedro will play RMF.

Cuadrado what? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2015
You have to take a closer look at Citeh to see what we are really up against.

They are the team to watch out for not Arsenal.

Manyoo would play good football no doubt, but the imbalance in the team would let them down at some point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2015
Bimffo:

Cuadrado what? undecided
what do you expect me to say as mou refuse to sell him. Jeremy Boga is there also.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2015
AirborneLacer:
You have to take a closer look at Citeh to see what we are really up against.

They are the team to watch out for not Arsenal.

Manyoo would play good football no doubt, but the imbalance in the team would let them down at some point.

City's team is aging.. After Aguero and Silva, No threat again.. Forget the overhyped £49m English Man.. Last Season, Arsenal got 4 from ManCity.. That speaks a lot to be honest!

In other news ManCity are not strengthening their team, they are just trying to cover up their English players quota..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2015
Bimffo:

You people should be really afraid this season.. Forget all those players you are buying o.. You are just piling Junks like Liverpool

You are not even near Chelsea this season.. Our Closest Rival will surely be Arsenal.. Compare your 1st team squad to Arsenal's Own, then argue with your Generator!
so Schweinsteiger n Schneiderlin are junk baa? Abeg hate with small sense...

Why should we be afraid this season? or compare our squad with dat of AsSnal's ? Are u that desperate to hv AsSnal as ur Rival next season? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2015
parrotibaba:
so Schweinsteiger n Schneiderlin are junk baa? Abeg hate with small sense...

Why should we be afraid this season? or compare our squad with dat of AsSnal's ? Are u that desperate to hv AsSnal as ur Rival next season? undecided

Schneiderlin is just like Moses. He is a top player in a small team..

Sit down, Mention your possible 1st eleven, then compare it to Arsenal's own, then you can judge with your 'big sense.'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2015
In other News, I think Moses is Staying..

"I see Salah's future elsewhere, either as a loan or an offer that we are happy to accept. At the moment, with Hazard and Willian, Traore, Moses and Cuadrado, we have five players for these positions. It is better not to have so many."

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2015
Bimffo:

Schneiderlin is just like Moses. He is a top player in a small team..

Sit down, Mention your possible 1st eleven, then compare it to Arsenal's own, then you can judge with your 'big sense.'
I absolutely do not understand u a bit ,seriously, u r comparing a winger to a dm ,i wonder how dayo continues arguing with u lot after loads n loads of misyarn. Since u rate Schneiderlin so low I will like u to bring up his stats n compare with ur matic. And what about Schweini? he a junk too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2015
Bimffo:

Don't remember talking about players bought or comparing teams here. I just stated the obvious fact of your team's consistent performance and advantage over others last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2015
Funny people. .complain about lack of transfer activity this moment and criticize active teams the very next moment using all sorts laughable gimmicks to console themselves for their apparent lack of financial prowes in the process.

Anyone here who thinks if Jose actually had 200m to spend, he would still be in this state is not being honest with himself.. .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2015
parrotibaba:
I absolutely do not understand u a bit ,seriously, u r comparing a winger to a dm ,i wonder how dayo continues arguing with u lot after loads n loads of misyarn. Since u rate Schneiderlin so low I will like u to bring up his stats n compare with ur matic. And what about Schweini? he a junk too?

And How did I compare a Winger to a DM, in terms of their position on the pitch..? Or can't You read?

I said, Schneiderlin is a small team player, Just like Moses.. The kind of players that will be a 1st team regular in a small team, but fūcks Up in a big 1..

You already know every1s take on Bastian.. Mention another player's name, and let's talk on him.. Y'all need to chill and not spewing rubbish on how you will play next season, something you did last season and Back-fired..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2015
PietroRico:
Funny people. .complain about lack of transfer activity this moment and criticize active teams the very next moment using all sorts laughable gimmicks to console themselves for their apparent lack of financial prowes in the process.

Anyone here who thinks if Jose actually had 200m to spend, he would still be in this state is not being honest with himself.. .

We are past the stage of wasting money here and there..

You are funny though.. You saying we lack financial prowess.. cheesy When we were buying players, I could remember vividly well how you United fans were criticizing our club. How we using Russian Oil money to buy trophies.

And talking about a team that is buying trophies, a team that has spent over £200 million in 2 season and has gained nothing in return financially..

What goes around comes around, bruh! Console Yourself

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2015
Olaone1:

You still haven't given your balls to naijababe. Remember? smiley smiley

Ask her in private.. we already sealed the deal wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2015
chrisley024:
Don't remember talking about players bought or comparing teams here. I just stated the obvious fact of your team's consistent performance and advantage over others last season.

Yea.. That's the attitude of a Champion.! Can You keep Up this season, because we are deadlier than last season..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2015
Bimffo:

And How did I compare a Winger to a DM, in terms of their position on the pitch..? Or can't You read?

I said, Schneiderlin is a small team player, Just like Moses.. The kind of players that will be a 1st team regular in a small team, but fūcks Up in a big 1..

You already know every1s take on Bastian.. Mention another player's name, and let's talk on him.. Y'all need to chill and not spewing rubbish on how you will play next season, something you did last season and Back-fired..
Sorry if i read meaning into d schneiderlin/moses comparison. As regards to seeing him as a junk, u said this...

Schneiderlin is just like Moses. He is a top player
in a small team..
and then u said

so how do de compare? has Schneiderlin played any big team apart from Southampton? how can u now compare dem? And to even think you called him a "top player in a small team" ,what makes u so sure dat he will flop on d big stage?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Bimffo:

We are past the stage of wasting money here and there..

You are funny though.. You saying we lack financial prowess.. cheesy When we were buying players, I could remember vividly well how you United fans were criticizing our club. How we using Russian Oil money to buy trophies.

And talking about a team that is buying trophies, a team that has spent over £200 million in 2 season and has gained nothing in return financially..

What goes around comes around, bruh! Console Yourself
there's a difference between having the money to actually spend and not spending... .. And not spending because there's no money

Your lack of transfer activity is more closely related to the latter. ..
Stop making it seem like it's jose's call grin
No be only past the stage of wasting money grin
And u spent 27m on cuadrado! Makes perfect sense

U can blow United's perceived extravagance out of proportion all u like (like those guys posting fake Shaw fees and fictitious wages for Morgan and darmian)

It doesn't change the fact that mou didn't suddenly turn to Wenger overnight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2015
PietroRico:

which state? my frienemy chelsea squad is okay, just two addition to compete for ucl. Even as that the squad is balance with jeremy boga and moses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2015
PietroRico:
there's a difference between having the money to actually spend and not spending... .. And not spending because there's no money

Your lack of transfer activity is more closely related to the latter. ..
Stop making it seem like it's jose's call grin
No be only past the stage of wasting money grin
And u spent 27m on cuadrado! Makes perfect sense

U can blow United's perceived extravagance out of proportion all u like (like those guys posting fake Shaw fees and fictitious wages for Morgan and darmian)

It doesn't change the fact that mou didn't suddenly turn to Wenger overnight
What kinda Morons do we have here these days.....A team with a Net of €50m over two seasons together with having the Second biggest kit deal in England in addition to Winning the league..........
Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2015
PietroRico:

allow them console themselves na. Chelshit was far down below the final top 4 on the injury table last term & they think their trophy underlines squad superiority. perhaps they expect the same fortune & equal misfortune on others this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) ... (19346) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MorataFC, Realtord43, Pegasus01, airmark(m), chic2pimp(m), reccy(m), andrewbaba44 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.