Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10624345 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11023) (11024) (11025) (11026) (11027) (11028) (11029) ... (19270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ibime:

No be the same Christensen you lambast during Villa game?

I'm not rating any defender for playing in a back 3. That's how Conte turned Luiz into a great defender for one season only. Even Bonucci turned to disaster when he left back 3 structure. Rudiger has equally started forming boss.

I will welcome Boateng over any of our centrebacks, forget trolling for now.

Including Thiago Silva?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
popizaino:

Including Thiago Silva?

We are talking of next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ibime:

I'm not rating any defender for playing in a back 3. That's how Conte turned Luiz into a great defender for one season only. Even Bonucci turned to disaster when he left back 3 structure. Rudiger has equally started forming boss.

Mention the name. Its called Community defending, Parapo defending

You play 3 CBs, 2 Full backs another 2 DMs about 8 players dedicated to defending alone(plus keeper)

I kind of understand Tuchel, when you get to an unstable team in shambles first thing you do is to fix the defence so they stop conceding, then start taking clean sheets, the 1-0 wins to build confidence before moving to other part of the team

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ibime:

So if Christensen is performing well in a chosen formation that has been giving results, why change him for a useless defender that was tagged, surplus to requirements in a team that have Alaba, Martinez, Pavard playing as CBs ?

Well you said you would welcome Boathand, likewise me. But mine is just to welcome him as an expensive training cone.

Rudiger is even better than the alagolo that is not even better than Guehi.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
airmark:

So if Christensen is performing well in a chosen formation that has been giving results, why change him for a useless defender that was tagged, surplus to requirements in a team that have Alaba, Martinez, Pavard playing as CBs ?

Well you said you would welcome Boathand, likewise me. But mine is just to welcome him as an expensive training cone.

In a team that had all those including Lucas Hernandez, Sule

Boateng has played 26 games for Bayern this season and winning multiple titles from it. So you can go jump from bridge

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
Just so we don't forget

Gareth Bale has scored 8 goals for Spurs this season which is double what Hazard has scored for Madrid in 2 seasons

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
raumdeuter:
Just so we don't forget

Gareth Bale has scored 8 goals for Spurs this season which is double what Hazard has scored for Madrid in 2 seasons
How is this our business?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
Dem don catch Bartomeu grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
raumdeuter:
Just so we don't forget

This is incredible. Gareth Bale has scored 8 goals this season alone and Chelshit all time great Eden Hazard has scored 4 goals for his club in all competitions over 2 seasons.

What a makanaki something. Scamzard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
raumdeuter:

In a team that had all those including Lucas Hernandez, Sule

Boateng has played 26 games for Bayern this season and winning multiple titles from it. So you can go jump from bridge

grin grin

God forbid bad ting.

Look at the useless and clueless defender in your last match below, always making senseless errors affecting his team. No wonder your club president advised him to look for another club. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
airmark:

I actually spat out my drink

Hahahaha

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
airmark:

grin grin

God forbid bad ting.

Look at the useless and clueless defender in your last match below, always making senseless errors affecting his team. No wonder your club president advised him to look for another club. grin

Boateng is still starting games as a CB for Bayern till date and winning titles, Hummels cannot say the same since he has been expelled
Thiago Silva cannot say he has been winning titles either
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
Anyone checking out Italian/Ac Milan Football?

How's Tomori doing? Should we close that chapter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick9(m): 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
raumdeuter:

Boateng is still starting games as a CB for Bayern till date and winning titles, Hummels cannot say the same since he has been expelled
Thiago Silva cannot say he has been winning titles either
They are winning inspite of him...
Hummels won titles too for bayern...
Moreover Bayern isn't known for being defensively astute,
hell they haven't kept a clean sheet since god knows when...
Boateng, he makes at least a mistake per game...
The day boateng steps foot on England, will finally confirm he's finished at the top level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
kendrick9:
The day boateng steps foot on England, will finally confirm he's finished at the top level.

How many CL titles did Hummels win for Bayern? Boateng won 2. 2 trebles for Bayern under Boateng.
Boateng makes a mistake a game yet has 2 CL titles, and 1 world cup
All those players who dont make a mistake per game, how many have they won?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
I know there are many Man - U fans here.

What do u guys think of the mental capacity of Luke Shaw?. Is he really that thick?

Those comments yesterday,....I wonder if he would have been able to survive the real world with such imbécility without his footballing talent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
iamJ:
our attacking stats under tuchel

Isn't mount amazing? cheesy we are the least creative team in the top 10
How do we have high quality chances when the immediate instinct of midfield players like Kovacic is to pass back.

Here Giroud killed the counter with his heavy pass, but kova should’ve looked forward and give Ziyech in a 1v1 but as usual backward pass to the rescue.

[img]https:///media/3-01-2021/VCzsUw.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick9(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
raumdeuter:

How many CL titles did Hummels win for Bayern? Boateng won 2. 2 trebles for Bayern under Boateng.
Boateng makes a mistake a game yet has 2 CL titles, and 1 world cup
All those players who dont make a mistake per game, how many have they won?
Hummels is a world champion,
Widely acknowledged as the best German CB at the 14 world cup.
Joined Bayern and won titles as the first choice defender and bought for over 30m...
Show me any club willing to pay even a quarter of that for Boathand...
Someone who has spent over a decade at bayern and would be remembered mostly for one moment-
His dive against messi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
kendrick9:

Hummels is a world champion,
Widely acknowledged as the best German CB at the 14 world cup.
Joined Bayern and won titles as the first choice defender and bought for over 30m...
Show me any club willing to pay even a quarter of that for Boathand...
Someone who has spent over a decade at bayern and would be remembered mostly for one moment-
His dive against messi

Boateng t Bayern 2 CL titles, 2 UEFA super cup, 2 Club world cup, 8 league titles
Tell us about Hummels

Boateng is a decade at Bayern, Hummels couldnt survive 4 seasons at Bayern, he had to settle for a tier 2 club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
nihilistjnr:

I actually spat out my drink

Hahahaha

Abi, welcome the expensive training material. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
kendrick9:

Boathand has become more useless recently. I can't remember the last time he didn't make a stupid mistake on the pitch.

I will even prefer we bring Leon Balogun to Chelsea.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:30am On Mar 02, 2021
Burnaboy vs Obafemi Martins. Make Burna dey careful o. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 2:42am On Mar 02, 2021
Imagine if DR Congo could line up this team at a World Cup finals! Do you think this team would reach the quarterfinals or further?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:52am On Mar 02, 2021
PDPGuy:
Imagine if DR Congo could line up this team at a World Cup finals! Do you think this team would reach the quarterfinals or further?
Tielemans from congo shocked
How?
When?
Btw you are looking at fire power, you see that keeper is the worst I have even seen I will take kepa ahead of him.
Then defenders like kimpheke and grass cutter grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2021
Thecassanova:

How do we have high quality chances when the immediate instinct of midfield players like Kovacic is to pass back.

Here Giroud killed the counter with his heavy pass, but kova should’ve looked forward and give Ziyech in a 1v1 but as usual backward pass to the rescue.

[img]https:///media/3-01-2021/VCzsUw.gif[/img]
I no lie you, I literally cursed Kova for this particular nonsense he played here.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 7:37am On Mar 02, 2021
Skimpledawg:

I no lie you, I literally cursed Kova for this particular nonsense he played here.

..I cursed him all through the match...all he just want to to every match is dribble close to the box then take the ball back. He did one, escaped his marker with good skill. There was so much space to run to but this guy went back. By the time we get a better midfielder we will know we wasted 3years or more on this guy.
Why is giroud so scared of holding the ball. Every single pass to him he always let go of the ball in seconds is it old age?
The guy asking for tomori, for each nice tackle he made I was personally increasing his price tag. He was very good against Roma even scored but was disallowed

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Tielemans from congo shocked
How?
When?
Btw you are looking at fire power, you see that keeper is the worst I have even seen I will take kepa ahead of him.
Then defenders like kimpheke and grass cutter grin grin
His mother is of Congolese descent And kimpempe is a very good and solid defender.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:31am On Mar 02, 2021
Trevor012:

His mother is of Congolese descent And kimpempe is a very good and solid defender.
He should come to manure United to complete the comic show with fridge and linjollof
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2021
User09:
Anyone checking out Italian/Ac Milan Football?

How's Tomori doing? Should we close that chapter?
you rate him? The guy is another ake, we should sell him if Milan is interested
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2021
iamoyindamola:

He should come to manure United to complete the comic show with fridge and linjollof
If you dont know kimpempe is a very good defender then you don't know anything whatsoever so it's better to shut up next time.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2021
Tuchel: "I feel the team is very competitive and difficult to play against. We will be able to win games. We are still in the battle and that’s the good news."

(1) (2) (3) ... (11023) (11024) (11025) (11026) (11027) (11028) (11029) ... (19270) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MorataFC, teey0007, piroskey94(m), BlueAngel444, nateevs(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.