Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10521331 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11072) (11073) (11074) (11075) (11076) (11077) (11078) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:57am On Mar 18, 2021
Dababy my gee.. From 5k to 300k a verse.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:02am On Mar 18, 2021
Leyqute:

grin grin

That Azpili foul was a clear penalty. And a red card.

But if Utd gets a deserved penalty they publish it on their site and start bleating like he-goats.

You won't go and face your Yuropa match against Tomori and his friends, be getting headache for a team in Ucl quarter final.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:09am On Mar 18, 2021
Trevor012:

You must be joking. Pogbooom Is a world class box to box Midfielder. I can't believe this. What position was he playing for France when he dominated the entire World cup? Imagine the disrespect angry
Kante and Matuidi shielded him in that wc, this is why you didn’t notice his defensive frailties. Pogba is not great without the ball and as a box to box player you have to be good with or without the ball. I’ve played the game in amateur level so I know what I am saying about pogba, his lackadaisical play without the ball on every match day for Man U is glaring to see. However, pogba is a world class player with the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2021
Leyqute:

LooL. Look at this balderdash. Chelsea on course to win UCL? You had an easy group and faced an Atletico who plays defensive football.

It’s still early to be an empty barrel.
Easy group? Yet your team could not beat a team from Turkish league to go to the next round. Was it not same Sevilla that defeated your team last season. And do you think your team stand a chance against athletico Madrid.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2021
hensben:
Kante and Matuidi shielded him in that wc, this is why you didn’t notice his defensive frailties. Pogba is not great without the ball and as a box to box player you have to be good with or without the ball. I’ve played the game in amateur level so I know what I am saying about pogba, his lackadaisical play without the ball on every match day for Man U is glaring to see. However, pogba is a world class player with the ball.
Lies from the pit of hell grin cheesy. Your Kante was subbed out of the world cup final after dropping a stinker and Pogbooom went ahead to drop a masterclass. Pogbooom carried the entire french Midfield.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:17am On Mar 18, 2021
Trevor012:

Lies from the pit of hell grin cheesy. Your Kante was subbed out of the world cup final after dropping a stinker and Pogbooom went ahead to drop a masterclass. Pogbooom carried the entire french Midfield.
Not true, matuidi was still there. Kante was sub as a result of yellow card and also he was having a running stomach before that final, he was forced to play by the coach to tell you how important he is to the team. Nzozi, another strong DM sub Kante.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2021
airmark:

You won't go and face your Yuropa match against Tomori and his friends, be getting headache for a team in Ucl quarter final.

LoooL. It’s your time to be loud.

Sarri, Lampard had fantastic starts.

When the goals dry up and you start losing matches hope you won’t hide as usual.

Awon Omo shepeteri
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2021
Pogba world cup 2018. Dominated the entire competition.

https://twitter.com/HMDComps/status/1362814785109299203?s=19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2021
hensben:
Not true, matuidi was still there. Kante was sub as a result of yellow card and also he was having a running stomach before that final, he was forced to play by the coach to tell you how important he is to the team.
Excuse upon excuses. Kante dropped a stinker and was rightly subbed off. Pogbooom man of the match. Be kiaful o

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2021
airmark:

I can't begin to imagine the pain UTD fans are going through right now

I hope we compound that pain by winning the UCL. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2021
Leyqute:

LooL. Look at this balderdash. Chelsea on course to win UCL? You had an easy group and faced an Atletico who plays defensive football.

It’s still early to be an empty barrel.
LMAO! Look at this nonsense of an excuse, is this why you couldn't to beat Milan's second team at your own home?

Scummy trying to degrade Spanish leaders. Win Milan first tonight.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:27am On Mar 18, 2021
Leyqute:

LoooL. It’s your time to be loud.

Sarri, Lampard had fantastic starts.

When the goals dry up and you start losing matches hope you won’t hide as usual.

Awon Omo shepeteri
Goals ke?? we have not even started scoring goals FYI,,we are still struggling to score goals,, meaning we still have a long period of honeymoon cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2021
hensben:
Easy group? Yet your team could not beat a team from Turkish league to go to the next round. Was it not same Sevilla that defeated your team last season. And do you think your team stand a chance against athletico Madrid.

Atletico plays defensive football. They just looks for half-chances to sneak a goal and then defend it.

They’re a Spanish Burnley so it’s not a surprise that you guys beat them. Any half-decent team with okay attackers will beat them.

I even predicted that Chelsea would win the first leg when almost all of you were quaking in your boots, expecting a loss.

So, sit down somewhere and keep kwayet. If you face PSG in the next round hope you’ll be able to talk after the return leg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2021
hensben:
Sevilla has disgraced them out of Europe twice in like the last 5 years now but my man is here saying nonsense about Atletico. Do am if e easy. Person wey not fit best Basaksehir say Atletico an defensive team cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:30am On Mar 18, 2021
macjireh:

Goals ke?? we have not even started scoring goals FYI,,we are still struggling to score goals,, meaning we still have a long period of honeymoon cool cool

Exactly. You sef know say na honeymoon.

You barely score goals but then they come. The odd mistake, penalty and so on.

When that honeymoon ends na bikeman and hensben, who have been the loudest celebrants, go first throw your coach under the bus.

Hope you won’t join their shameless cult too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:35am On Mar 18, 2021
Trevor012:

Excuse upon excuses. Kante dropped a stinker and was rightly subbed off. Pogbooom man of the match. Be kiaful o
This is not comparison between pogba and Kante as they don’t play same position. This is about pogba who excel when played with quality DMs as he doesn’t have to think of defending too much because he is not great doing it. I’m telling you pogba is great with the ball but without it he is like a liability on the pitch.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:36am On Mar 18, 2021
Leyqute:

Exactly. You sef know say na honeymoon.

You barely score goals but then they come. The odd mistake, penalty and so on.

When that honeymoon ends na bikeman and hensben, who have been the loudest celebrants, go first throw your coach under the bus.

Hope you won’t join their shameless cult too.
every team will always enjoy periods of honeymoon,, d only problem is d duration... Liverpool have had 2 consecutive seasons of honeymoon b4 they suddenly lost form dis season...allow us to enjoy ours even it lasts for 3 seasons cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2021
hensben:

The toughest team in your group was Sevilla, Europa league material. The remaining two are Rennes and Krasnodar. No one knows where they come from.

The easiest team in Utd’s group is FC Basekshir, Europa league standard. The remaining 2 are RBL and PSG.

If dem pit you against PSG or RBL or any proper attacking team, dem no born you well to take any points off them.

I don’t blame you sha. If the ref had awarded the penalty against Azpilicueta and sent him off like he should’ve rightly done, we for no dey hear this rubbish.

Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2021
macjireh:

every team will always enjoy periods of honeymoon,, d only problem is d duration... Liverpool have had 2 consecutive seasons of honeymoon b4 they suddenly lost form dis season...allow us to enjoy ours even it lasts for 3 seasons cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2021
BikeMan:
Sevilla has disgraced them out of Europe twice in like the last 5 years now but my man is here saying nonsense about Atletico. Do am if e easy. Person wey not fit best Basaksehir say Atletico an defensive team cheesy
Chelsea made athletico play ordinary and him think say athletico na burnley. Same team wey Dey top la Liga with a game in hand.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2021
Leyqute:

The toughest team in your group was Sevilla, Europa league material. The remaining two are Rennes and Krasnodar. No one knows where they come from.

The easiest team in Utd’s group is FC Basekshir, Europa league standard. The remaining 2 are RBL and PSG.

If dem pit you against PSG or RBL or any proper attacking team, dem no born you well to take any points off them.

I don’t blame you sha. If the ref had awarded the penalty against Azpilicueta and sent him off like he should’ve rightly done, we for no dey hear this rubbish.

So RBL is better than your team is what you are telling me. Chelsea will come out from that your group easily bro. Your team was just too clueless to be exited. You got that Turkish team to go to the next round and yet bottled it and your are here yarning opata. Nothing special about that your group. Same Sevilla don beat you comot for Europe before. Rennes is better than that Turkish team. Your team is better than RBL so where is the excuse coming from.
May I remind you athletico Madrid is topping la liga with a game in hand but cos Chelsea handicap them you think they are now ordinary. I laugh you in Swahili. On a normal day athletico nor just play like burnley, their defensive game is very effective in winning games or you nor Dey watch la liga. Na chelsea pattern of play make them look burnley for your eye.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2021
Leyqute:

.. leyqute the story teller. I think Davido should remix IF with you grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2021
Lampard wanted to sell Rudiger, Alonso, Jorginho, Christensen and maybe Kante, just to buy Rice. angry

No be only Rice.

Abrahmovic suppose call Lampard, con sack am again.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2021
Leyqute:

LMAO. Liepzig that a struggling Liverpool won home and away is now better than your team. This one has no shame left in his body, see mountain of excuses.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:41am On Mar 18, 2021
Bimffo:
Lampard wanted to sell Rudiger, Alonso, Jorginho, Christensen and maybe Kante, just to buy Rice. angry

No be only Rice.

Abrahmovic suppose call Lampard, con sack am again.
We that know football understand that Lampard was the problem, chelsea was too big for him to start his managerial career. He was appointed due to transfer ban, there was no new signings so the pressure was not there for him in his first season. He was overwhelmed with the big squad. His team structure was poor which resulted to our poor defense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2021
grin

No be this Thread? No be Today...... we dey follow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2021
BikeMan:
LMAO. Liepzig that a struggling Liverpool won home and away is now better than your team. This one has no shame left in his body, see mountain of excuses.
Its shameful honestly. Instead of him to admit they have a pe teacher as coach who bottle tournaments.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

No be this Thread? No be Today...... we dey follow.
Ehnn. Before then let’s enjoy our win in peace. Before last night no one gave us a chance.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2021
grin

When Lamps was delivering last Season, he was better than Pep. Na God punish Sari we dey read for here upandan. Dudes can't wait for this Season, with addition of fantastic 4.

TT on the beatz, na God punish once a god of Soccer we dey read here now. Next on the Line......?! We'll be here when Thunders are being fired from UK, Canada, States, Russia, Ghana, Ife, Ibadan, Lagos, Rumuola, Artillery, Rumukoro, Garrison, Choba, Awka, even Maiduguri against Tuchel.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2021
hensben:
Ehnn. Before then let’s enjoy our win in peace. Before last night no one gave us a chance.

We dey follow nah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

When Lamps was delivering last Season, he was better than Pep. Na God punish Sari we dey read for here upandan. Dudes can't wait for this Season, with addition of fantastic 4.

TT on the beatz, na God punish once a god of Soccer we dey read here now. Next on the Line......?! We'll be here when Thunders are being fired from UK, Canada, States, Russia, Ghana, Ife, Ibadan, Lagos, Rumuola, Antillery, Rumukoro, Garrison, Choba, Awka, even Maiduguri against Tuchel.

I can see pain written all over this. I would too if in your shoes grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
rationalmind:

I can see pain written all over this. I would too if in your shoes grin

grin

But your Moniker reads rationalmind?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11072) (11073) (11074) (11075) (11076) (11077) (11078) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m), Leyqute(m), viciati(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.