Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10522676 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11091) (11092) (11093) (11094) (11095) (11096) (11097) ... (19159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
patrickmuf:
Roland17 and Airmark, make una calm down abeg...

Wahala be like bicycle for person who his team dey no. 10 on league table. grin

He should go and face his Peperempe at Emirates and leave our players.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
hensben:
In ucl games Tuchel should continue using warner Havertz Zyech upfront; Kovacic Kante in midfield; Alonso and James as WBs; Rudiger Zouma azpi as CBs and then mendy in goal-post. With this line up we will reach final.

Against a team that sit back well like Porto, Pulisic or Odoi may be needed.

Christensen really tried recently as i am not yet comfortable with Zouma and Rudiger together.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
airmark:

Against a team that sit back well like Porto, Pulisic or Odoi may be needed.

Christensen really tried recently as i am not yet comfortable with Zouma and Rudiger together.
Yes those ones will come second half of the game. Zyech and Havertz can unlock teams that sit back with their one time pass.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
hensben:
Yes those ones will come second half of the game. Zyech and Havertz can unlock teams that sit back with their one time pass.

Alright.

You and Raumdeuter should remember when this picture was taken. grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
airmark:

Alright.

You and Raumdeuter should remember when this picture was taken. grin
Explaun the picture to me grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
hensben:
Explaun the picture to me grin

Raumdeuter will do it soon, calm down. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
grin

Hensben, the day Drogba made Obama happy.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2021
airmark:
grin

To tell you how important and sweet Chelsea's victory over Bayern was, 4 country Presidents watched how Bayern players, officials and fans cried like toddlers.
Raumdeuter, what will you say about this?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Yeah seasons 2 and 3 of American Gods have been monumental letdowns after the initial promise of the first season. I'm not a massive series buff like that to be perfectly honest. I followed some of the bigger shows like Breaking Bad, Power, and GOT during their runs, but that's about it. I mostly tend to watch British cop shows - The Bodyguard, Marcella, Informer, Line of Duty, that kind of thing, then maybe watch the odd fantasy show like the aforementioned AG, and Carnival Row.

What kind of shows are you into?

I love political series, law and order series, financial dramas, organized crime dramas and some other superb dramas.

My best series which I recollect at this moment include: succession, billions, how to get away with murder, money heist, better call saul, breaking bad, suits, scandal, 24, V, house of cards, narcos, the west wing, fargo and my personal best Game of thrones. I think the only british series I like is peaky blinders and Anne.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
this is why I hate arguments,one person is giving receipts and points while the other is just raining insults grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

To tell you how important and sweet Chelsea's victory over Bayern was, 4 country Presidents watched how Bayern players, officials and fans cried like toddlers.
Ramdeuter, what will you say about this?

When your relevance is almost a decade ago. Isn't that a shame. I will say I beat you home and away less than 10 months ago You will have to go to the time people like Drogba were still footballers

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
airmark:
grin

Loo I see. Why Obama not watch Bayern victory.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Chelsea Women just won 2-1 against Wolfsburg for the first time in like 5 ties.

https://twitter.com/ChelseaFCW/status/1374773163591139331?s=08
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
BlueMann:
3-0 to Barca
Dominant, but City had good chances, including a penalty and another Sutter, plus a host of decent openings. They will surely regret not taking them.

Up next is Chelsea vs Wolfsburg.

Keep trying to paint a woeful City team with good brush. If I didn't watch the game I would probably think City was unlucky , meanwhile Barca wasted a lot of goal scoring opportunities in the opening 30 minutes of the game. Let's say you are right, a d every one took their chances, Barca would have won by at least 6-2 anyway.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Raumdeuter, what will you say about this?

It was my happiest day as a Chelsea fan. A lot of misses by whiskers before we won it.

Drogba : “After that meeting I asked a young 23-year-old Juan Mata, ‘Please maestro, help me win the Champions League’.

“He looked at me like “Man, you’re crazy, you’re Didier Drogba, you are gonna help me win it. I then told him I’ve been here for eight years and never won it, so I believe you’re the one who’s gonna help us win. I’ll even give you a present if we win it, that was the end of February.

“Three months later, we were in Munich, in the final, in their stadium, submerged with a red wave. The hosts took the lead with eight minutes to go and on my way to kick the ball for the last eight minutes I was so discouraged.

“The young man said to me, ‘Believe Didi, you have to believe’. Almost in tears I answered after looking at the time, ‘Believe in what? It’s almost over’. I’m gonna cry like a few months ago when I lost the [Africa Cup of Nations] final with Cote d’Ivoire.

“Last minute, last corner, I mean first corner for us against eighteen for Bayern Munich. Guess who took that corner kick... Juan Mata. The rest is history. The lesson is ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!!”
cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
hensben:
Loo I see. Why Obama not watch Bayern victory.

Maybe Dayo will like to tell us. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
Beautiful team work goal for Wales
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
De Bruyne makes it 1-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
ennyjay72:
this is why I hate arguments,one person is giving receipts and points while the other is just raining insults grin

Good that you could point this out where others shied away. cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
BlueRayDick:
De Bruyne makes it 1-1

With the absence of an in-form Hazard, he is the one they look up to.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Thorgan cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
I guess his brother is stepping into his shows already.....with less shakushaku of course

airmark:

With the absence of an in-form Hazard, he is the one they look up to.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
BlueRayDick:
I guess his brother is stepping into his shows already.....with less shakushaku of course

He should start shakushaku to secure the bag like his brother. Shakushaku for life. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
airmark:

It was my happiest day as a Chelsea fan. A lot of misses by whiskers before we won it.

Drogba : “After that meeting I asked a young 23-year-old Juan Mata, ‘Please maestro, help me win the Champions League’.

“He looked at me like “Man, you’re crazy, you’re Didier Drogba, you are gonna help me win it. I then told him I’ve been here for eight years and never won it, so I believe you’re the one who’s gonna help us win. I’ll even give you a present if we win it, that was the end of February.

“Three months later, we were in Munich, in the final, in their stadium, submerged with a red wave. The hosts took the lead with eight minutes to go and on my way to kick the ball for the last eight minutes I was so discouraged.

“The young man said to me, ‘Believe Didi, you have to believe’. Almost in tears I answered after looking at the time, ‘Believe in what? It’s almost over’. I’m gonna cry like a few months ago when I lost the [Africa Cup of Nations] final with Cote d’Ivoire.

“Last minute, last corner, I mean first corner for us against eighteen for Bayern Munich. Guess who took that corner kick... Juan Mata. The rest is history. The lesson is ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!!”
cool

Such an emotional moment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
airmark:

He should start shakushaku to secure the bag like his brother. Shakushaku for life. grin

Team shakushaku anyday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
Seems Lukaku got more hands in Belgium than KDB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
popizaino:

Such an emotional moment.

Buffon and Thiago Siva are great players that deserve to win it too before retiring.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:09am On Mar 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

Anyone who follows football will know Juventus plays defensive football, Juventus plays 3 CBs, which they called their own BBC, now add 2 Full backs and 2 -3 DMs to it. That is 7 to 8 players playing defence out of 10 outfield

Its only when they got Ronaldo that they are trying attacking football by getting Sarri but the defensive is already in their system and making them not to get the benefit of Ronaldo

I am sure anyone who watches football know this
I think there is a mistake here between balanced football to defensive football, the way Conte likes his team to play, pochetino, etc.

That a team does not play ultra attacking football does not mean that they play defensive football. There is what is called balance in football.
Anyone who watches football should know this, but I will not be surprised if some people don't.

And who even says that playing defensive can't win ucl? How did Chelsea win in 2012 at Allianz Arena? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:22am On Mar 25, 2021
Greatihex:
I think there is a mistake here between balanced football to defensive football, the way Conte likes his team to play, pochetino, etc.

That a team does not play ultra attacking football does not mean that they play defensive football. There is what is called balance in football.
Anyone who watches football should know this, but I will not be surprised if some people don't.

And who even says that playing defensive can't win ucl? How did Chelsea win in 2012 at Allianz Arena? grin grin grin

We did not play defensive football against bayern Munich in 2012 ...we were just effective in our defensive set up.

That stupid bayern team no reach to play defensive football for .

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:25am On Mar 25, 2021
airmark:

Buffon and Thiago Siva are great players that deserve to win it too before retiring.

Hopefully,Thiago wins it with us this season. We just need a deadly striker and we might just repeat the magic of 9yrs ago .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:34am On Mar 25, 2021
popizaino:

We did not play defensive football against bayern Munich in 2012 ...we were just effective in our defensive set up.

That stupid bayern team no reach to play defensive football for .
OK
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:57am On Mar 25, 2021
Ibime:
It's like the famed Airmark curse always comes with injury

VVD - INJURY
PULISIC - CONSTANT INJURY
WANYAMA - CONSTANT INJURY
BELOTTI - INJURY
HAZARD - INSULT UPON INJURY
Na Hazard own shock me pass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11091) (11092) (11093) (11094) (11095) (11096) (11097) ... (19159) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents, PDPGuy, Demolz, Noah13, Leyqute(m), Ballzproblem2, BlueMann, TrollPoliceSF, dostr4(m), DynamoDeGreat, Unlimited22, NinjaMetahuman, SimpleGuy001, rooftops, KingAzubuike(f), Ibunkun1(m), Segedinho(m), WhoDeyHause and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.