Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10522208 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11096) (11097) (11098) (11099) (11100) (11101) (11102) ... (19156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:39am On Mar 27, 2021
Roland17:

Lamb of God!!!
I wasn’t expecting that from a scummy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 1:09am On Mar 27, 2021
BikeMan:
KingAlabi, this one choke o grin
His opinion doesn't matter, na nairaland e end!

Neither does yours also. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:18am On Mar 27, 2021
ShadowCracker:

You have not answered my question, why did Guardiola not use the tools available, why did he spend billions to replace deadwoods.

- Guardiola took city from winning the league cup and Ucl semi-finalist, to going trophy-less and getting disgraced by Monaco in Ucl R.16.
- Guardiola spent 200m+.

Pirlo also did not use the tools available like Pjanic, Costa Higuain Khedira Can and Matuidi

Pirlo spent what was considerable for the Italian league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:18am On Mar 27, 2021
airmark:

From 4th to 3rd is like from a mat to a chair instead of to the bed.

If Fraudiola wasn't sacked for getting a Ucl semifinalist knocked out by Bakayoko and his friends, Pirlo should not be sacked or criticised.

If 4th to 3rd is mat to chair, then what did Pirlo do to Juve? Mat to grave?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:37am On Mar 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

If 4th to 3rd is mat to chair, then what did Pirlo do to Juve? Mat to grave?

Not sure he spent 200m on that team or Juve finishing as semifinalist in a non-local UCL last season before Pirlo took over. Fraudiola ticked all those boxes and ended up with not even a spoon in his first season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:58am On Mar 27, 2021
But seriously we need to get a midfielder that can actually shoot fro outside 18 yard box. See the way KDB and Gudogan took their short effortlessly for their respective country. I just wish kovacic can shoot like Gudogan. We used to have this type of players in the past.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:52am On Mar 27, 2021
hensben:
But seriously we need to get a midfielder that can actually shoot fro outside 18 yard box. See the way KDB and Gudogan took their short effortlessly for their respective country. I just wish kovacic can shoot like Gudogan. We used to have this type of players in the past.

Kovacic is not a serious player. His talent is mainly for catching cruise. He dribbles aimlessly half of the time and even more than half of the time, he gives a side pass or back pass. His output is just too shameful compared to his talent and it only points to one thing, MEDIOCRITY.

Most of us have been fooled by his fancy footwork for long that we tend not to ask ourselves the most important question: To what end does these supposed skills lead?.

His final third pass is poor, his shooting is poor and his pin-point passes comes once in a blue moon. From now on, he will not deceive me again until he improves on those things.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

His opinion doesn't matter, na nairaland e end!

Neither does yours also. cheesy
But yours matter?

The truth they say is bitter sha.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:30am On Mar 27, 2021
swiz123:

Kovacic is not a serious player. His talent is mainly for catching cruise. He dribbles aimlessly half of the time and even more than half of the time, he gives a side pass or back pass. His output is just too shameful compared to his talent and it only points to one thing, MEDIOCRITY.

Most of us have been fooled by his fancy footwork for long that we tend not to ask ourselves the most important question: To what end does these supposed skills lead?.

His final third pass is poor, his shooting is poor and his pin-point passes comes once in a blue moon. From now on, he will not deceive me again until he improves on those things.
Seriously to what end is his dribble and runs when he can't do something with it in the final third.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2021
BikeMan:
But yours matter?

The truth they say is bitter sha.

My doesn't matter either, I think you're the one that it yet to swallow the bitter truth. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 11:20am On Mar 27, 2021
CapitalCee:

Ole is not better than the rest he is just Older. Its because of his plain ineptitude that made it look as if he is a rookie manager. Ole started coaching in 2008. By that time these other players were still actively playing, infact Arteta was still at Everton which he left in 2011 to spend 6 years at Arsenal, Pirlo wasnt at Juve yet, Henry just left Arsenal, while Lampard haven't been in UCL final at that time.

Ole is a useless football manager that can never amount to any good in football management

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2021
hensben:
Seriously to what end is his dribble and runs when he can't do something with it in the final third.

You are asking to what end are his dribbles as if you don't know the importance of midfielders getting opponents outwitted under serious press and freeing other players in our attack? I thought you said you played football too bro.

Against Atletico, Kovacic dribbled through and set Odoi on goal but that one messed it up.

Also, watch his last match against Sheffield and tell me if he didn't make good passes after dribbling. You can only fault him on his shooting skills, every other thing is manageable for now.

Kovacic is not our problem, get a natural striker who is strong, fast and reliable in front of goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b28m32ps4tg

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2021
airmark:

You are asking to what end are his dribbles as if you don't know the importance of midfielders getting opponents outwitted under serious press and freeing other players in our attack? I thought you said you played football too bro.

Against Atletico, Kovacic dribbled through and set Odoi on goal but that one messed it up.

Also, watch his last match against Sheffield and tell me if he didn't make good passes after dribbling. You can only fault him on his shooting skills, every other thing is manageable for now.

Kovacic is not our problem, get a natural striker who is strong, fast and reliable in front of goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b28m32ps4tg
I am not saying he is not good football wise but statistically there is no return. As they are not making use of his passes i expect him to be shooting more. I was a midfielder bro, i was getting goals myself when i see the strikers are fumbling. i try as much as possible to start putting myself in a position to shoot. That is what i am saying. May i tell you bro, any time Kovacic play for croatia they rarely win and mostly loose. This is why he rarely start for them if all the players are fit.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2021
This is for those asking what Kovacic does in the team, watch and clear your wrong thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvVzEHsO7Ig
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2021
airmark:
This is for those asking what Kovacic does in the team, watch and clear your wrong thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvVzEHsO7Ig
In this video how many times you saw him take a shot as a b2b. Go watch gudogan video bro and see what i am saying. He should putting himself in a position to shoot, he is a good driver of the ball which made it more easier for him if he really want to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
hensben:
In this video how many times you saw him take a shot as a b2b. Go watch gudogan video bro and see what i am saying. He should putting himself in a position to shoot, he is a good driver of the ball which made it more easier for him if he really want to do that.

Thats why i said the only thing you should fault is his shooting skills.

Also going to shooting positions may not be advisable all the time as we may be susceptible to counters which won't be funny as our wing backs must have joined the attack too in those moments. I have seen situations in which he thwarted those moves.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
hensben:
I am not saying he is not good football wise but statistically there is no return. As they are not making use of his passes i expect him to be shooting more. I was a midfielder bro, i was getting goals myself when i see the strikers are fumbling. i try as much as possible to start putting myself in a position to shoot. That is what i am saying. May i tell you bro, any time Kovacic play for croatia they rarely win and mostly loose. This is why he rarely start for them if all the players are fit.

Were you a CM or AM?

I also prefer goal scoring CMs but how many are available now? Since we have spent alot on our attackers, the demands for goals should be more on them for now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
airmark:

Were you a CM or AM?

I also prefer goal scoring CMs but how many are available now? Since we have spent alot on our attacks, the demands for goals should be more on them for now.
I was a utility midfielder, Am and Cm.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
airmark:

Thats why i said the only thing you should fault is his shooting skills.

Also going to shooting positions may not be advisable all the time as we may be susceptible to counters which won't be funny as our wing backs must have joined the attack too in those moments. I had seen situations in which he thwarted those moves.

I understand. I’m just saying when desire to run present itself for him. The guy used to score goals during his inter Milan days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
CapitalCee:

Ole is not better than the rest he is just Older. Its because of his plain ineptitude that made it look as if he is a rookie manager. Ole started coaching in 2008. By that time these other players were still actively playing, infact Arteta was still at Everton which he left in 2011 to spend 6 years at Arsenal, Pirlo wasnt at Juve yet, Henry just left Arsenal, while Lampard haven't been in UCL final at that time.

Ole is a useless football manager that can never amount to any good in football management
You don craze finish. cheesy tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ibime:

All this mean say Ole new £10m contract go pain you die.

They can give him a 100m contract, thats their problem. the clear issue is Ole is Glazers puppet, they put him there so that emotional fans will delude themselves with the feel good factor of an ex player, while he will not necessarily complain about transfers and will just do enough to qualify for UCL. Glazers know that explayers and media who hounded Mourinho and LVG out are mostly Ole's ex teammates or friends to his ex teammates, so will not call for his sack, Ole in return will keep oiling the pockets of the greedy bastards Glazers, by lowering standards and dragging the club to mediocrity.
It's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that Ole is completely out of his depth and not good enough, as a club legend who claims he love the club, the best thing for him to do is to resign if not he will only draw hate to himself, majority of the current fans now are against him, most will now remember him as Ole the clueless manager rather than Ole the legend. For me and majority who knew him when he played and loved him, he has completely lost our respect. He is a selfish idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
nitrogen:

You don craze finish. cheesy tongue

No nitrogen, banter aside how can you be mentioning rockie managers and you are calling Lampard, Arteta, Pirlo, Henry then you will mention Ole. These guys are far too younger than him. You cant even call Zidane a rockie manager, yet ole started coaching many years before him.
The problem is okesexuals like Alabi and co, keep lowering everything to accommodate the uselessness of that Glazers puppet in order to justify his failure

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
CapitalCee:

Why? Just why man?

Why full of evils?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
CapitalCee:

No nitrogen, banter aside how can you be mentioning rockie managers and you are calling Lampard, Arteta, Pirlo, Henry then you will mention Ole. These guys are far too younger than him. You cant even call Zidane a rockie manager, yet ole started coaching many years before him.
The problem is okesexuals like Alabi and co, keep lowering everything to accommodate the uselessness of that Glazers puppet in order to justify his failure

Pep is 50yrs old Ole is only 2 yrs younger. Na lack of achievements dey make some people think say dem still young

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

Pep is 50yrs old Ole is only 2 yrs younger. Na lack of achievements dey make some people think say dem still young

To Alabi and co, Sam Alladyce and Roy Hodgson are rookies

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
Expert17:

To Alabi and co, Sam Alladyce and Roy Hodgson are rookies

Even Harry Redknap

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

KingAlabi will say nobody expects Ole to win anything because he’s still a young coach. Meanwhile at Ole’s age, Mourinho had already won league titles in two different countries, won domestic cups and also the UCL.

To call a spade what it is na sin for Alabi grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

Exactly, Pep and Ole are age mates, they started coaching almost the same time. But olesexuals will tell you he is still a rockie. Anything to make excuses for him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
raumdeuter:

Free Ole! If Youtube motivational speakers tell us it's never too late for success, then Ole should be allowed to dream.

Some people marry at 21, others at 40. Some buy their first house at 25, others at 50.

Nagelsmann became a top flight coach at 28, Hansi Flick at 54.

Nobody should discourage Ole on account of age. He is serving as motivation for some of us. I support Ed Woodward decision to give him 10 years contract.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ibime:

Free Ole! If Youtube motivational speakers tell us it's never too late for success, then Ole should be allowed to dream.

Some people marry at 21, others at 40. Some buy their first house at 25, others at 50.

Nagelsmann became a top flight coach at 28, Hansi Flick at 54.

Nobody should discourage Ole on account of age. He is serving as motivation for some of us. I support Ed Woodward decision to give him 10 years contract.
grin grin
Ole to replace tuchel next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
iamoyindamola:

grin grin
Ole to replace tuchel next season
You wan make your phone or laptop screen break abi? angry

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
Lukaku alert! What a finish.. He turns the defender inside/ out.. e finish that defender career!

1-1

(1) (2) (3) ... (11096) (11097) (11098) (11099) (11100) (11101) (11102) ... (19156) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, BlueMann, Ballzproblem2, Shegzdave, Leyqute(m), nateevs(m), Bluelines69, Segedinho(m), FergieRaww(m), Jodera, Caicedobets(m), lordfalcao(m), afrodoc2, Englishisamust, WhoDeyHause and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.