Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,580 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10744508 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11164) (11165) (11166) (11167) (11168) (11169) (11170) ... (19418) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
Donbaba dey dulllllllllllllll. Damn!!!!!

I just hope the comeback is worth the wait.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Beorn: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lana1:
Omo. What's taking so long for the reply. Shey donjazet never finish from church ni? undecided

People dey wait abeg angry

Don baba J is an atheist. Church is never an option. Dunno what's taking him this long.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
airmark:

Me, you and one other person.

Even Apostle Skimpledawg may enter only through supplementary list.

I follow cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
obainojazz:
I follow cool
My guy, even purgatory you no go see

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
Unlimited22:

Someone who's surname na Jazz. Na one way ticket to Hades
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lana1:

Someone who's surname na Jazz. Na one way ticket to Hades
Make him dey deceive himself grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Blood everywhere

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
obainojazz:
I follow cool

You wey kpan 5 Aussie girls before your 1st semester exams. cheesy grin shocked

How you wan take enter heaven?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
afrodoc:

No mind obaino. This is how Lucifer will be waiting for him when he tries to enter heaven..

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
N2gether:

Shut up there, my friend cheesy

Any child of mine borne of a woman, na me put am inside. I have never had to do a paternity test before....unlike YOU grin grin grin

Imagine being so insecure that you're carrying out paternity test on your first child. That means you know that while you were busy constituting a nuisance on Nairaland, fighting all over the place, swinging like tarzan from ballsack to ballsack in the US politics section , an enterprising young nigga was giving your babe the silent Django, from all angles cheesy

It's not by taking naked selfies wearing a bow tie after rubbing palmoil all over your body, with your long nipples looking like the nails the romans used to nail Jesus to the cross. I bet the guy that shot up your girlfriends club was fat and unfit...maybe it was even kasali the neighbourhood panelbeater..maybe it was a combination of Kasali and friends sef - Jimoh the carpenter, Wasiu the rewire, and of course Tope that bet9ja kiosk attendant

What I find hilarious, is that your babe considered you the mugu to raise the kid. Bro she just validated everything everybody here has ever said about you - you are a cuckold, an okobo, a eunuch, a nuisance, a pucci, a stan, and your big toe is longer than your deek cheesy

They brought another man's child for you to raise bro, and it was only the miracle of modern technology that saved you. IT COULD NEVER BE ME cheesy

Donjazet is on his way to Valhalla. You must join Odin in the underworld grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
Griffon:

Donjazet is on his way to Valhalla. You must join Odin in the underworld grin

On his way?

Man left Valhalla already, on his way to The Underworld to chill with Hades.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
olabode89:

On his way?

Man left Valhalla already, on his way to The Underworld to chill with Hades.

Na who dey book flight sef? Una no dey gree punch land before finding mans next destination grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
Griffon:

Na who dey book flight sef? Una no dey gree punch land before finding mans next destination grin

My hand no follow o... Nihilist booked all them flights, First Class with them ruthless hooks from the hips. I will be dumbfounded if DonJ can come back from that KO to continue the brawl Lethwei style grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
afrodoc:

E go enter joor... he was only doing the lord's work grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
Unlimited22:

On thy day... una go shout ojoro tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
afrodoc:

In my defence... I Dey my own, five Aussie girls kpan me before first semester finish.. Angels will understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
obainojazz:
In my defence... I Dey my own, five Aussie girls kpan me before first semester finish.. Angels will understand

Hahahaha... bad man!

Baba enjoy yourself jare. Chai I just get flash back of those exchange student party days and nights after pub crawl paroles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
Bville02:
Donbaba dey dulllllllllllllll. Damn!!!!!

I just hope the comeback is worth the wait.

Those were fatal head shots bro. A comeback may be seen after few months in a coma.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
obainojazz:

Hehehehe.

Reminds me of the story of a Uni boy that kpan one girl at a party while both were drunk. Quickly the boy go report the girl for raping him BEFORE she could report him for raping her. Me Too movement and the university governing council weak.

Whether na obainojazz kpan 5 girls or na 5 girls kpan obainojazz depends on which direction you are looking at it from. Kpanning is a scalar activity.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
obainojazz:
I follow cool

I meant the real heaven, wasn't talking about New Zealand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Me I never see 1
We are going to hell grin grin

You and who?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
afrodoc:

Hehehehe.

Reminds me of the story of a Uni boy that kpan one girl at a party while both were drunk. Quickly the boy go report the girl for raping him BEFORE she could report him for raping her. Me Too movement and the university governing council weak.

Whether na obainojazz kpan 5 girls or na 5 girls kpan obainojazz depends on which direction you are looking at it from. Kpanning is a scalar activity.

Omoloomo, big brain move grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
OVA200:

People wey go make heaven for this thread no reach 3.

I have been trying to add to our number, but, seriously, it has been difficult.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
airmark:

Me, you and one other person.

Even Apostle Skimpledawg may enter only through supplementary list.

Are you sure you are one of us?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
hensben:
Baba stop this yarn about VVD. Liverpool greatly miss his present in that team. I always show my Liverpool friends your comment, they get pissed and wish they can see you in person to tutor you on what VVD brings to their team.

These same friends that you see everyday that cannot tutor you on football that makes you still spew funny opinions daily

If you are like your friends then there is nothing to look forward to

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
raumdeuter:

These same friends that you see everyday that cannot tutor you on football that makes you still spew funny opinions daily

If you are like your friends then there is nothing to look forward to
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
raumdeuter:

My team just won the CL yours has not played a final un almost a decade
So you’re exempted from playing semifinals because you just won the trophy?

This your school of thought is so bad.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
airmark:

Pulisic made a mincemeat of his Bayern defence while in Dortmund and left a bitter pill in his mouth.

Even Tuchel confirmed that Pulisic has hit form before the Crystal Palace match.

Tuchel:
It’s to do with form and work-rate.”

“With Timo, we are close to overusing him and there’s no point in doing that. Christian is in good form so I want to have the competition for the position.

Almost everyone here knows airmarks opinion are morronic and borderline retarded

Acording to Transfermarkt, Pulisic played Bayern 7 times. Lost 5 won 2.

Now lets look at the 2 wins
Dortmund 1 Bayern 0 November 19 2016
Pulisic came in as a time-wasting sub in the 88th minute to replace injured Schmelzer

The second win
On April 26 2017
Dortmund won 3-2
Pulisic came in the 80th minute after all the goals have been scored

Meanwhile, in the 5 losses, Pulisic played 90mins in 4 and 75 mins in 1

Summarily, when they reduced Pulisic involvement to minimal, Dortmund wins, when he plays a lot they lose

I am sure the 4 people who liked your posts are probably ashamed of themselves right now

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
olabode89:

Hahahaha... bad man!

Baba enjoy yourself jare. Chai I just get flash back of those exchange student party days and nights after pub crawl paroles.
Me na good boy jare smiley I never reach una

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
BikeMan:
So you’re exempted from playing semifinals because you just won the trophy?

This your school of thought is so bad.

The last time your team played a semi was 7yrs ago, And you think you have something over a team that won the CL 8months ago

Like bikeman like hensben fellow citadel students

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
afrodoc:

Hehehehe.

very smart guy... personally I avoid them drunk girls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
afrodoc:

Hehehehe.

This is a Boris Spassky or Bobby Fischer style chess move.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11164) (11165) (11166) (11167) (11168) (11169) (11170) ... (19418) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Santos07, DeadPresidents, Godstime001, DynamoDeGreat, popizaino(m), Ijustwantto, fyinka47(m), raumdeuter, ucsquare(m), andrewbaba44, BlueMann, fredoooooo, chic2pimp(m), Jodera and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.