Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10522120 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11256) (11257) (11258) (11259) (11260) (11261) (11262) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Segedinho:

Yeah
The narations is on Werner's contributions.

I would want u to rewatch the match n focus on Werner's run as well as their defence before n after..

Do u know the effect was so minimal that ZZ subbed of defenders for attackers

If they kept Pulisic on after taking Werner off, the attack would not have died the way it did.

But as it happened, TT took off the two attackers with the pace to run in behind defence and replaced them with people who like to drop deep and receive to feet.

Instead of running behind Madrid defence, Ziyech and Havenot were playing Infront of it.

Of course Attack will die.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Almajirihunter:
[/b] He’s not flashy but he does the primary assignment assigned to him which is scoring, he’s not been treated fairly at all, if he has all this chances he’ll be having a 20 plus goal season
20 goals against who? Brentford, palace, Westbrom, newly promoted Norwich.. But against even common mid table clubs the dude is totally useless in the entire match not to talk of high class matches against elite clubs like Man City, RM, ATM...
The issue is Chelsea lack a finisher. Werner can get into good positions but his finishing is wack. Only player that can b relied in front of goal is Giroud in the big games

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
ShadowCracker:

He be like say nah back of tv you watch bro.

That guy can't just keep the ball to his feet, there was one moment he was put through he could have just control the ball and pass, but he lazily allowed Militao to recover and clear.

Ziyech right?

I don't mind if we bring back Kennedy from Granada, ziyech has been really disappointing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
donstan18:

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

He never gets tired, I mean Kante. I’m afraid he might not play too long with the way he stresses himself.
Surely you don't expect him to play till he is 40 though I won't be surprised. cheesy
Kante will learn to adapt his game when the time comes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
nihilistjnr:

If they kept Pulisic on after taking Werner off, the attack would not have died the way it did.

But as it happened, TT took off the two attackers with the pace to run in behind defence and replaced them with people who like to drop deep and receive to feet.

Instead of running behind Madrid defence, Ziyech and Havenot were playing Infront of it.

Of course Attack will die.

I havenot read this beautiful piece.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
airmark:

Havertz is the combination of all of these other strikers.

I will prefer Werner to start and unsettle Madrid's CBs with his speed and hope he mistakenly scores or finish with assists.

Remember Werner in your prayers Apostle Skimpledawg.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
But come to think of it,this Werner is a big fool. A known misser like him should be going for power in every chance he gets,but the idiots will still be attempting to place keeper all the time. May God save us from his uselessness sha.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
Chelsea drew the away semi-final leg in UCL 2011/12 with a player rounding the keeper to score a goal.

Chelsea drew the away semi-final leg in UCL 2020/21 with a player rounding the keeper to score a goal...

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
lateefGRDT:
Chelsea drew the away semi-final leg in UCL 2011/12 with a player rounding the keeper to score a goal.

Chelsea drew the away semi-final leg in UCL 2020/21 with a player rounding the keeper to score a goal...

No correlation at all.....don't give us false hope abeg .

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
cool

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
I love what pulisic did to that snake tonight

Made me so happy.

He made the snake eat and rolled around in grass like the snake he is.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ngolo smile now grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Big Benz is just two goals short of Lewandoski on the Ucl all time goal-scoring chart shocked.

Airmark need to see this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Leyqute:
Now that German teams are out of the UCL and two EPL teams are in the final, I’m wont to ponder; whatever happened to the coefficients? Boda Ramdeuter??

For some reasons you like asking the same questions over and over even when you have been given an answer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mikel really tried that day against Bayern sha

https://twitter.com/championsleague/status/1386698200040488966?s=21

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 12:04am On Apr 28, 2021
raumdeuter:
Match summary

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13457941_thibenz_jpeg686f1b47892e92b716d48cc1d6a54d63
Four Chelsea players around him, powerless to do anything about it shocked.
Beast.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:25am On Apr 28, 2021
Odunharry:
cool

Had kante layed off that pass to Werner in the first when we were still leading 1-0 I could have given him 100% but I'm giving him 98% for that missed pass. Nevertheless,he was best player on the field today alongside my main man Thiago Silva.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:35am On Apr 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

Airmark need to see this

Who played more Champions league matches between the bag of beans and Lewandowksi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:41am On Apr 28, 2021
airmark:

Who played more Champions league matches between the bag of beans and Lewandowksi?

Ronaldo also played more CL games than Werner you know?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:44am On Apr 28, 2021
raumdeuter:
Match summary

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13457941_thibenz_jpeg686f1b47892e92b716d48cc1d6a54d63
People that didn't watch this match will see this angle and say nonsense. This ball is not in anyway around Thiago's reach. Even the goalkeeper behind him couldn't do anything.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:50am On Apr 28, 2021
ApariSports na dubious Inc.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:17am On Apr 28, 2021
popizaino:

Had kante layed off that pass to Werner in the first when we were still leading 1-0 I could have given him 100% but I'm giving him 98% for that missed pass. Nevertheless,he was best player on the field today alongside my main man Thiago Silva.
Werner was supposed to have moved slightly wider to reach that pass. Same thing happened when Pulisic tried to pass to him. Werner's positional sense is suspect and reason dude always dey offside.
Hopefully he gets better.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:26am On Apr 28, 2021
BikeMan:
ApariSports na dubious Inc.

Quality defenders move to block shots not dodge them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:12am On Apr 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

For some reasons you like asking the same questions over and over even when you have been given an answer

grin

BuLi teams have been bullied out of the UCL. Where are your bragging shoes ?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:21am On Apr 28, 2021
Leyqute:

grin

BuLi teams have been bullied out of the UCL. Where are your bragging shoes ?
What happened to coefficients? Uefa canceled it after the epl sides complained that its unfair to them

When coefficients mattered we delivered
Now its of no use

Last season, 2 buli teams were in the semi, where were the epl sides?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tochex101(m): 5:59am On Apr 28, 2021
FBS:

Absolutely. I'm convinced he would have done better compared to Werner in terms of goals.
The kind chances wey Turbo Timo dey miss. It's unexplainable.
It is as someone said, Werner brings more to the table, pace, link up play and energy.....with our bayelsa son, we won’t even see those chances but it’s undeniable Tammy is the better “finisher”.......not striker..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:03am On Apr 28, 2021
Leyqute:
Now that German teams are out of the UCL and two EPL teams are in the final, I’m wont to ponder; whatever happened to the coefficients? Boda Raumdeuter??

Don't jinx it bro.

Na God name I take dey beg you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:06am On Apr 28, 2021
airmark:

Christensen took a nap behind the Algerian.

Make Rudiger cut small igbo for am, everything no be to dey snooze and forming calm defender.

Chris couldn't have done anything in that position. Big Benz completely shielded him from the ball. The fault started with Azpi allowing Casemiro that first header. Then 2 defenders (can't remember who and who) couldn't deal with the second ball.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:20am On Apr 28, 2021
FBS:

Werner was supposed to have moved slightly wider to reach that pass. Same thing happened when Pulisic tried to pass to him. Werner's positional sense is suspect and reason dude always dey offside.
Hopefully he gets better.

Both passes travel faster because of the rain. Simple. Werner positioned well. Both Kante and Pulisic hit the ball with the right weight but the pitch was so slippery the ball travelled faster.

Few seconds after Kante 'over hit' that pass, Modric did his own diagonal pass which went to touch and the commentator said it that "when even Modric can't hit a well measured pass, you know there is problem"......

The rain didn't help matters.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dost42(m): 7:01am On Apr 28, 2021
I think we should work on our cut backs instead of spaming crosses, i see no one is complaining how mount is in the front three despite have wingers on the bench..
TT should rest couple players this weekend..it was good performance,i hope kov is fit id prefer kante sitting back n breaking attacks.tbh silva is a gem

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:34am On Apr 28, 2021
Dost42:
I think we should work on our cut backs instead of spaming crosses, i see no one is complaining how mount is in the front three despite have wingers on the bench..
TT should rest couple players this weekend..it was good performance,i hope kov is fit id prefer kante sitting back n breaking attacks.tbh silva is a gem
We will be needing Kovacic honestly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11256) (11257) (11258) (11259) (11260) (11261) (11262) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rooftops, nateevs(m), PapaBornboy, Ballzproblem2, Caicedobets(m), Segedinho(m), CallTheCops(m), AirBay, lordfalcao(m), BlueMann, Leyqute(m), WhoDeyHause and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.